Aubri's First Couple Ch. 01

Story Info
Aubri plays with her mom's best friend and her husband.
3.6k words
4.6
12.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubri Smith had always had a knack for eavesdropping. It was a really useful skill mostly because she always had information on people. More importantly, her mom, recently widowed, had turned Aubri into a confidant. For a recently minted eighteen year old who already was good at discovering secrets, this was a nearly literal gold mine o0f possibilities. Aubri also had a, maybe well-deserved maybe not, reputation as a party girl.

Two weeks after turning eighteen Aubri's mom Kennedy had to go out of town with her younger siblings to a soccer tournament. The absolute last thing Aubri wanted was to go with. Fortunately, the whole world took pity on the widowed Kennedy, and Aubri knew all she had to do was object once and her mom would find a better alternative than Aubri going with.

"Mom, I really don't want to go to Des Moines this weekend, can't I stay here by myself? I'm eighteen, I can drive, and next year I'll be staying by myself in college anyway."

"No fucking way" Kennedy replied "I am not about to leave you alone, for four days, while I am three hours away, that is an absolute recipe for disaster. I cannot even believe you are asking that question...do you remember your black Friday escapades? But I'll see if I can find someone to stay with you."

Kennedy called her best friend Megan to see if she and her husband Zach could watch Aubri. Megan and Zach were in their mid-thirties and were generally perfectly happy to watch Kennedy's girls for an evening. But she had never imposed on them for an overnight before, let alone four nights. However, unsurprisingly Megan was more than happy to do Kennedy the favor.

Aubri for her part was elated to go with Zach and Megan. They were like a cool aunt and uncle who lived in a nice big house and were lax on most rules. The thing Aubri was curious about those was what would become of some of the secrets she knew about Zach and Megan. For instance, she knew they usually went out on the weekends. She knew that both were bisexual and frequently brought a guest home with them, and she knew that they had a very nicely stocked liquor cabinet that she could get into if they did go out.

Aubri wasn't surprised Thursday when Megan and Zach didn't go out. They both worked the next day. Zach cooked a fantastic dinner for the three of them, and after Aubri went downstairs to the couple's theater room and watched a movie while her hosts stayed upstairs watching TV in their living room. At nine Aubri went up for a snack. At the top of the stairs, she could see into the kitchen. She watched Zach swat his wife on the butt and kiss her neck.

Then she heard Megan "you're not getting any while Aubri is here."

"You're no fun, she'll be downstairs she won't even notice" Zach's tone was clearly teasing, and he lifted his wife off the ground and gave her a twirl.

Aubri had never really thought of Zach or Megan in a sexual way, until that moment. She watched Zach's arms flex in his polo shirt and saw the veins in his bicep become pronounced as he picked Megan up off the ground. While she twirled Aubri saw Megan's legs and realized how toned and strong they were. It would be impossible to say she wasn't a little intrigued about the notion of both of them as sexual creatures. When she was back on the ground Megan kissed her husband deeply, and as the kiss broke and Aubri caught a glimpse of Megan's tongue and couldn't help but think how nice it would feel in her own mouth.

Aubri stepped into the kitchen when the intimacy moment of intimacy was over and knocked on the door frame so they would be aware of her. She didn't say anything as she went to the fridge and peaked inside.

"If you want a snack, maybe we get something better?" Zach suggested.

He disappeared into the garage. Aubri and Megan looked at each other and shrugged.

"A good host always has...ice cream cake" Zach said as he came back.

Aubri and the couple made small talk over their cake, and eventually Aubri made her way back to her guest room. It was far enough from Megan and Zach's room that she wouldn't be able to overhear anything either fun or otherwise. A few minutes after she settled in, she heard Megan and Zach go back to their room. She felt a bit guilty that they didn't feel like they could have as much fun with her in the house.

That night Aubri's dreams were consumed with thoughts of Zach and Megan. Her mind called out images of spending time in their pool and seeing Zach shirtless with his strong broad shoulders and muscular chest. She dreamt about Megan in a bikini, her DD breasts spilling out of the top. Aubri thought about what it would be like to be between the two of them. To have their hands on her, Megan's tongue in her mouth while Zach sucked on Aubri's own C cup breasts.

Aubri awoke from her dream and could feel how wet her pussy was. She let her hand drift down across her bare mound and drew soft circles around her clit. Aubri liked sex. She had never thought about it in a dream before, she definitely had never been able to conjure up such specific thoughts about it as she was right now. As one finger started to rub her clit more furiously her other hand played with and pinched her nipples. Aubri was focused on what it would be like to have Zach's tongue on her pussy, while Megan pinched her nipples and made out with her. As Aubri got closer and closer to her own orgasm, she wondered what Megan tasted like, what it would feel like to have her own tongue inside of the older woman.

Aubri came hard. As she did so she moved her hand from inside of herself and shoved the fingers into her mouth. She wanted to taste someone's juices, but she also wanted to stifle the scream. As she sucked on the fingers, she wondered how thick Zach's cock was and what it would be like in her mouth. With her fingers still in her mouth she gasped as a knock came on her door.

"Aubri, you, okay?" It was Megan.

"Yeah, just a shocking dream not bad, just yeah I'm good."

Megan grinned on the other side of the door. She knew what Aubri had been doing in there. She may not have known specifics, but the sound of someone who had a powerful orgasm were hard to miss. Megan wondered if Kennedy had talked to Aubri at all about sex. Kennedy had Aubri when she herself was only nineteen, and then married Jason, and had two more kids, and had never really had a wild streak or explored the world much. Kennedy loved to hear about Megan and Zach's escapades. She loved hearing about the couple bringing strangers home from a bar, or about their vacations and what happened during them. But all it was vicarious living. And Kennedy's deceased husband had been a huge prude. So, she doubted he would have approved of the kids having "the talk" with anyone.

Friday night came, Zach and Megan stayed in. Aubri was, much to her surprise, not disappointed at all. Instead, she was happy to be with Zach and Megan. She did all that she could to keep her eyes from exploring both of them. Megan had on shorts that covered her mid-thigh, and Zach was in a tight fitting shirt that let Aubri see the ripple son his stomach. Since they were staying in Aubri suggested a movie night, which Megan especially was more than happy to go along with.

In the movie room Megan lay across Zach's chest, and Aubri felt a pang of jealousy. Well, no that wasn't right. She wasn't jealous of them. She wanted to be with them in it. Aubri only half paid attention to the movie. Instead, most of the time, she was focused on Zach and Megan. She felt it was odd that for the first time in her life she had an attraction to someone and didn't just make a move on it. As that realization hit her, she wondered why she didn't. Ordinarily it was a fear of rejection that caused her pause. She supposed that was the situation here. If she did something brazen, she could e rejected, it could affect her relationship with both of them. They could tell her mom who might be disappointed. But how likely was that really? Rejection sure, but would it really impact her relationship? No. She had known both Zach and Megan her whole life. They had been to every one of her birthday parties, and major life events.

So Aubri decided she was going to act. The movie ended, and Aubri went up to her room. During the second half of the movie Aubri had been planning exactly what she would do. Simplicity was going to be best. The fewer words spoken, and the clearer actions taken the more likely she would get what she wanted. Aubri stripped down to nothing and put her bathrobe on. The bathrobe covered Aubri to her mid-thigh. It was the perfect length to leave a bit to the imagination, but if she bends over in front of you in it you would get a full view of her firm dancer's ass and bald pussy lips.

Aubri went back down to the movie room. Zach and Megan were still next to each other on the couch flipping through Netflix for another film to watch.

Aubri took a breath when she stepped in front of them "So, I overheard you guys yesterday, and I feel really bad that you don't feel like you can have sex while I'm in the house." Aubri began "but I don't think you should stop yourselves because of me. I've been in a house with sex before. And this place is big and" Aubri let the robe fall open she didn't say anything else...in that second, she really didn't know what else to say she hadn't rehearsed this and thought like a movie this big reveal would be all she needed.

Megan stood up and walked over to Aubri "sweetie, this is really nice of you to be concerned, but we can live a few days without sex. You" as she was talking Megan had started to close Aubri's robe. This was the one thing Aubri didn't want, so she kissed Megan.

Her plan had been for the kiss to at least freeze Megan's hands and give her time to recover. Instead, Megan kissed her back. Megan moved her hands off of the robe and to Aubri's cheeks. Aubri's tongue had initially been in Megan's mouth. But the older woman forced Aubri's tongue back and let her own tongue flow into Aubri's mouth. The two women stood like that for several minutes, tongues exploring each other, Megan occasionally relenting to Aubri's invading before pushing back again. The whole time Zach watched. His shorts had become tight has his cock fully erect pushed against them.

Aubri wanted more. Megan pulled back at one point to catch her breath, when she did so she brought their foreheads together and mouthed "wow". While the two women panted, Aubri unbuttoned Megan's shorts and began to wiggle her out of them. Megan did not stop her. Instead, Megan moved Aubri's hands up slightly so they hooked her panties as well.

Aubri could not see Megan's legs or crotch in the position she was in, but she moved her hands up between Megan's thighs. Megan let out a gasp, which was quickly matched by Aubri's own. Megan had a thick bush. Aubri could not see it yet but could feel it. She was beyond intrigued as she had never seen a woman with thick pubic hair before.

Megan led Aubri to the couch and sat down on it in front of her. As she did so she unzipped Zach's pants, a clear sign to him that he could join in when he wanted. Megan then stripped off her shirt and bra, exposing her perky DD chest to the eighteen year old in front of her. Aubri in that moment was slightly frozen. She really hadn't expected this to work. She really hadn't thought it would work like this. Megan grabbed Aubri by the wrist and pulled her in for another kiss. The two interlocked with Aubri awkwardly half crouched over the couch, one hand on Megan's neck and the other used to support her on Megan's creamy toned thigh. Megan broke the kiss and pushed on Aubri's shoulders.

Aubri found herself kneeling in front of a woman who she often thought of as an aunt. For the first time she got a full view of Megan's pussy. It had a thick black bush in sharp contrast with her pale skin. It was also very, very wet. Aubri wasn't sure what to do, until Zach stood up and took all of his clothes off and knelt down behind her. Zach softly pushed the back of Aubri's head, and she found her nose buried in Megan's pubic mound. As the scent of Megan flooded her nostrils basic instincts took over and her tongue darted out. Just like when her tongue had gone into Megan's mouth the sensation was incredible. Aubri started inside of Megan's wet suit. She let her tongue explore the inside's of Megan and took in every gasp and moan the older woman let out.

She then she moved her tongue upward onto Megan's very hard clit. Megan let out of a scream as Aubri did so. Aubri hadn't realized just how much Megan was anticipating this moment. Aubri had only been eaten out a few times in her life, but she knew what she liked. She loved to have circles drawn on her clit, and she loved to have hers sucked on. So she did just that to Megan. For five minutes Aubri went back and forth sucking and circling, sucking and circling, until Megan finally grabbed Aubri's hair hard and held her in place. Aubri quickened the pace of her tongue circling Megan's clit and Megan began to buck her hips up and down still holding Aubri in place until finally with one last hard pull of Aubri's hair Megan began to shake and let out another scream.

Megan realized Aubri and the young girl sat backwards. As she did so she bumped right into Zach's chest. She hadn't realized he was so close. She practically melt as she felt his strong hard muscles against her back. He brough his hands up around her waist and up to her breasts. Aubri had never experienced the next sensation before. Zach expertly groped at her. Alternating between roughly rubbing her small tits and then pinching and twisting her nipples. Aubri moaned seemingly nonstop, as he moved his mouth to her neck and began to kiss her.

"Aubri, do you want to learn how Megan and I have lots of fun, or do you just want to play like this?" Zach said.

"I want all of the fun you guys have" Aubri moaned out as Zach again twisted her nipples.

"Do you know what fisting is?" Megan asked this time, panting from the orgasm, and her voice eager with pleasure.

"N...no it sounds scary" Aubri said, concerned about what she had indicated. "I've basically never done anything beyond oral sex and having a guy fuck me missionary"

Megan bent forward and gently kissed Aubri's forehead. "Don't worry sweety. We'll take really good care of you nothing about this will be scary, it will all be very fun"

Megan leaned back and started to masturbate in front of Aubri. As she did so Aubri's hand was moved by Zach to his cock. Aubri gasped when she felt how thick it was. She hadn't seen it yet, but she felt first a very thick base, and as her hand worked upward a mushroom head that seemed impossibly big.

While Aubri was slowly stroking Zach's cock Megan slid two and then three fingers inside of herself. "See, Zach loves to watch me insert big things into myself, and it is good training for his monster cock you're feeling"

Aubri was horrified to see Megan then slide a forth finger into herself. No one she had ever been with had been big enough that she needed even three fingers before fitting them into her comfortably. She also was incredibly turned on by the sight. Megan was not tall, standing at only five foot even. But her legs were toned, and strong, and with them pulled back so she can stretch herself wide she was insanely sexy.

Zach moved Aubri forward just a bit, pushing her a little closer to Megan. Aubri rested her leg on the inside of Megan's leg, and watched as Megan's thumb curled in and her whole hand sunk into her dripping wet pussy. Aubri was in awe of what she was watching. She watched the bend in Megan's wrist as she moved her hand as far into her hairy cunt as she could. Aubri glanced up at Megan and saw the older woman's eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh fuck" Megan moaned out she kept pumping her fist in and out of herself "oh fuck Aubri do you like watching that baby? Zach loves watching it, you can tell can't you?"

Aubri could tell. When Megan's full hand slipped into her Zach's cock twitched hard. "yes, I love it. Megan this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Fuck"

"You should try it" Zach said in Aubri's ear. "Fist Megan. She'll love every second of it."

"Can I" Aubri asked Megan, looking at her with pleading eyes.

Megan didn't say a word. She simply removed her own hand, showing Aubri just how wet it was, and how it left a gape on her cunt. Then she took Aubri's hand, and moved three fingers out. Slowly, Aubri worked the three fingers in and out of Megan. The whole time Megan was softly playing with her own clit, making herself even wetter. She had never had another person fist her before. Zach's hands were too big. Most of their partners things had moved at a very fast pace, and she had never really thought to ask. Aubri's fingers were soft, and thin, and perfect. Slightly longer than Megan's own hands Megan was greedily waiting to have a strong orgasm over someone else's hand.

Megan gasped as without any warning Aubri slipped her fourth finger and thumb in.

"Oh shit" Megan called out

Aubri paused "was that okay...I just got caught up in the moment" Aubri started to back her hand out as she asked and Megan roughly grabbed it

"Don't you dare take that out" Megan said with a grin.

Aubri leaned forward more onto all fours, and started working her fist in and out of Megan. As she did so Zach got on all fours behind her. With no warning Zach began to lick Aubri's ass.

"Oooooh" Aubri exclaimed

"Keep fucking fisting me baby, let Zach pleasure you while you fuck me with those sexy hands of yours fuck." Megan called out to her.

Aubri did as she was told, she moaned out as Zach's tongue went from making circles around her ass to fully penetrating it.

"Oh god Zach that feels so good please keep going."

"Zach has a sixth sense about people who are good little anal sluts sweety he definitely will keep going. Oh god fuck"

Aubri sped up her motions as Zach tongue fucked her thoroughly. She had never had her ass touched before, and the feeling was pure ecstasy. Aubri felt an orgasm building inside of her.

"Aubri baby, I'm really close to coming. Be a good girl keep fucking me keep pumping in and out of me please"

Aubri's head laid heavier on Megan's leg. Her fist was pumping in and out of Megan as fast and as deep as it would fit. She was moaning constantly herself and biting her lip to stop from screaming from Zach's tongue. Without warning he slid two fingers inside of her pussy and sent her over the edge. Aubri tensed up and screamed pushing into Megan harder than before causing Megan to let out her own orgasm.

Megan's wet cunt clamped down on Aubri "Fuck yes that's my good girl fuck I'm Cumming so fucking hard Aubri yes yes yes please fuuuuuuck yes." Megan screamed out

Aubri winced from the shock of Megan's muscles tightening around her. Megan eased Aubri out of her, and then slid onto the floor underneath her. While Zach licked her Aubri's ass, Megan went to town on her clit.

The feeling of Zach's fingers inside of her pussy, and his tongue in her ass while Megan licked her clit quickly sent Aubri into her own first orgasm. The young girl cried out in pleasure and started trembling

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck it's too much I cant fuck oh god oh god oh god please I fuck I need aaaaaahhhhhh" Aubri started shaking violently as the orgasm came over her. Zach helped her to lay down next to Megan.

Aubri started licking around Megan's lips wanting to taste her own juices on her mom's best friend. Finally she simple collapsed and laid her head on Megan's chest heaving from its own panting as the older woman recovered from an orgasm.

After a few minutes Aubri said "I didn't know an orgasm could feel like that. Holy shit."

Megan kissed Aubri again and said "oh sweety you have no idea. When you can walk again we'll go upstairs. You wanted to explore with me and Zach so you have to explore all of us now."