Auckland Wife's First BBC

Story Info
Wife fucks black man while hubby away. First time.
1.3k words
4.08
53.2k
48

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first effort.

I'd appreciate any comments positive or negative.

This one is more the setup for a more explicit chapter or two to follow.

Cheers

***

Angela smiled.

Curiosity satisfied. One off the bucket list. NEVER to be repeated but ohhhh so good.

She indicated and moved off into traffic with a smile on her face that she was finding hard to wipe. His black cum started seeping from her as she rode along. Her first affair.. her first black man... And her last too, she would not cross that line again. She just wanted to know.

"Done now" she whispered. She was glad, even proud of herself. Her husband travels out of town a lot and she had never once used that opportunity. But, like many white women, there is that wonder about that package in black mens pants.

"Maybe they aint all big, but that was fucking huge!" she giggled. "Thank you my love for going out of town." She started thinking about treating him to a nice home cooked meal when he got home and one hell of a fuck.

Her phone announced an incoming Gmail. That would be 'him', the man who had just fucked her for an entire night. She was only going to be there an hour but he was unrelenting. Several times she fell asleep in his muscular arms only to be woken by his fingers or tongue or a huge cock inches from her lips. She said she would message him when she got home but that this account would likely be closed soon as it was a one time deal.

She glanced at the phone as she drove, which she never did usually, to see a sweet message saying thank you for a wonderful time and would she be up for a repeat tonight as he knew that Mike was away for a week.

"I'm sure i didn't tell him that" she thought to herself. "in fact I don't remember telling him Mikes name."

She was suspicious now. So she pulled over and sent back a quick email. "Hi Richard, thank you for a spectacular night. I will never forget it. But i am sure I said it would only be one time. You were OK with that weren't you?

God you are sexy BTW.

And just quickly. Where did you get Mikes name? and that he was away for a week?"

Keeping it light but still curious she hit send.

Angela placed the phone back in the cradle and put her car in gear. Before she could move off another email.

"That was quick" she thought, "Must have been watching the phone." She felt like a teen with a new boyfriend so she turned off the car and opened it.

"Hi Tina." She had given a false name to him.

"Yes i had a great time too,

and i would really like you tonight also if you would also

I'm happy to pay for another hotel room, perhaps closer to home as you said it was a hour and a half drive. i just have to fuck you more. I'm rock hard now just thinking of you laying back on the bed holding that cunt open for me.

Oh, and you told me his name and that he was away when you were on the edge of an orgasm last night, i think your third. You said you wanted me to fuck you again. Don't you remember?

If I've over stepped my mark I apologize. But I want your cunt again. Just being honest.

Let me know and I'll book another room or i will leave you be.

Richard."

God she loved his use of words, she never used fuck or cunt herself. Maybe she told him about Mike in an orgasmic stupor, seems plausible.

But. "No! One time deal" she said aloud. Put down her phone and moved off. "Not even going to answer that are you girl?" she thought to herself. "No, that was the arrangement."

45 minutes later as she came off the bridge to Crossing Auckland Harbour she pulled off the road and typed "OK. One more night but only one OK?"

She hit send.

Immediately his reply "Sure thing slut. What area do you live in?"

Attached was a photo of him standing naked with his cock at full attention.

Both the photo and being called slut had her. She was irritated at being called slut. Not irritated with him but irritated that she didn't tell him no right there and then.

"Glenfield" she responded. One word answers now were all she could muster.

Another message. "And what time do you do your last call to Mike before bed time?"

"10 O'clock." send. She lied as she usually spoke to him around 6 but he was in Australia so it would likely be even earlier tonight.

"No. 9PM." Send. "Oh My God" she thought, "What am i doing?" realizing shes now seeming more and more eager.

Her phone lay silent for a few minutes then sang out. Angela opened it and read.

"10 O'clock... No 9... Lol eager little slut aren't you?

Maybe I should introduce you to some of my friends... (kidding)

So can you meet me in the bar of the Spencer on Byron at 9:30 tonight?

Richard."

Another picture with his cock in hand, veins visibly engorged.

Angela snuck her hand into her slacks and rubber her nub a little. God she was close to cumming. She removed her hand, sucked her finger clean and messaged.

"Sure thing Richard. I will be there.

Last time though... OK?"

Again she hit send and stared at the screen awaiting an answer.

Looking around she could see she was hidden from view so she put her hand back in her pants and rubbed herelf to orgasm. "Whats come over me?" she panted. She only ever did anything sexual in bed or in a shower. NEVER in public.

Again her Gmail rang out.

"Sure thing slut

But im pretty sure you will be asking for more than just tonight. You are hooked on black cock and there aint that much here in Auckland.

SO...

a few things

I want you wearing ONLY a cocktail dress tonight and heels. NOTHING else other than your wedding ring. Do you understand my slut?

And i have booked a late checkout. So thats until 2pm tomorrow.

I may visit some of things that we discussed in our months of emails. Blindfolds, light bondage etc.

And I will be stripping you of that dress and putting it in the hotels safe until 1:30 tomorrow.

Say you understand slut.

And say you agree."

The first pangs of doubt hit Angela now. Should she back out now or what?

"No, thats it." she whispered. But she was in conflict... she wanted to say yes.

Once again she typed out an email.

"Wow Richard.

that sounds so scary and so horny in the same breath.

To be honest... I'm unsure.

Give me until 2pm to decide?

Tina."

Send.

She started the car and drove home.

As she turned into her driveway her phone chimed that all so familiar notification.

"Don't bother emailing back.

I will see you at 9:30 and that will be acknowledgement enough."

Angela thought to herself "thats a bit over-confident now."

And a final email let her know.

"See you at 9:30."

Another photo. This one of her on her knees sucking a 10" black cock. and a File too big to open.

She rushed inside and turned on her computer. Downloaded the file and watched a video of her being fucked and her vocally encouraging him.

The fear gripped her. She hadn't seen a camera. But thats not what worried her.

She couldn't believe what she was watching. That she had been so foolish. That there was evidence. But that wasn't what worried her. She was sure Richard wouldn't share it.

What worried her was that as she snapped back to reality, only then did she grasp the magnitude of the situation. Only then she realised that her slacks and panties had been kicked off and that she was masturbating yet again.

She rose from her seat and turned towards the bathroom. Time for a shower.

And to pick out a dress.