Auckland Wife's First BBC Pt. 02

Story Info
The Next Evening - What has she got herself in for?
1.4k words
4.15
34k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the kind words and ratings for my first effort and so i Hope you will like the next chapter.

***

Angela stepped out of the taxi and straightened her dress.

She only had two cocktail dresses and had chosen the one that she thought Richard would be most interested in. It was a skintight mint green shoulder-less dress that left not much for the imagination. She had got it for a hens night of her best friends that was a bit of a raunchy night out but even then she had felt a bit under-dressed as it finished just inches below her panties. Panties that she was forbidden on this night.

It was a little tighter than it used to be as she had put on a few extra kilos of late and didn't have much of a need for such items. The extra tightness seemed to push her 34c's up and make them sit a little prouder. It also seemed to cause her hem to raise a little higher too.

She had matching green heels and a clutch purse with her phone, wallet and lipstick inside. The final item she was wearing was her wedding ring. It was a fairly imposing ring with well over 3 carats of diamond in just one stone. It was fake but impressive nonetheless. Mike had a good job with a pretty high income but neither of them felt the need to spend ridiculously on things that didn't need to be.

There was a cold but gentle breeze in the air reminding her with each step that her most private place was exposed, wet and unprotected.

The Spencer on Byron towered above her as she paused before entering and giving herself over to 'him' again. It was one of Aucklands premiere hotels so he obviously was quite happy to spend good money on her.

One deep breath, "OK girl. you up for this?" she muttered to herself. Seeing the clock above reception was nearly at nine thirty she stepped forward. The automatic doors parted and she stepped inside.

To her right past the foyer was the reception area where a couple of cheerful staff smiled her way and continued checking in a large group of people who had arrived en mass. To her left was a curved staircase leading up to the bar and restaurant area.

Her heels clicked across the hard floor as she approached and ascended the stairs. A night porters gaze followed her until she reached the first floor and the bar.

Being a high class establishment it wasn't full of loud revelers or youths but rather it was mostly middle age or older couples and business people. There were about 70 or so people there and Angela scanned their faces to see her ebony lover.

Her eyes found him sitting at a table over next to the window with a glass of what looked like whiskey. He nodded, smirked and waved her over.

Angela suddenly felt that the whole world was watching as she approached and sat down. She wasn't dressed appropriately for the room and she was sure that everyone there knew precisely why she had come.

She forced a chirpy "Hi Richard. A bit cold out."

"Hi Slut." came the reply. "You look perfect. A little over dressed but we will soon fix that. Did you manage to talk to Mike? Does he suspect anything?"

"Yes i spoke to him. Told him I wasn't feeling to great so was going to take a sleeping pill and crash for the night. He knows thats me done til at least lunch time tomorrow."

She shuffled around in her seat. Conscious of the growing number of eyes she had on her. "Should we go to the room you have booked or do you want to have a drink or two first?" She didn't want to seem too eager but she certainly wanted out of this bar.

Richard laughed. "Eager slut aren't you Angela?"

Angela froze... She hadn't given him her real name.

"Yes Angela Masters. Of Birkdale Road, Birkdale. Funny you said Glenfield to me. Husband to Mike Masters. Sister to Terri. Do I go on?"

All the blood rushed to her head, then it all rushed out. She could feel her heart pounding louder and louder.

Richard snapped her out of her shock with a snap of her fingers. "Hey slut. You in there?"

Angela regained her composure. "But how"?" she managed to ask.

"Last night we fucked and you fell asleep in my arms. Then we fucked again and again you fell asleep." Angela was conscious that he wasn't exactly being discreet with this conversation.

"Richard please keep your voice down. I'm married."

"Fair enough slut" he returned. "Well, when you slept I copied all of your phones contacts. Your fingerprint still works to open your phone even when you sleep." He lent back in his chair visibly proud of himself. Angela could see the outline of his cock reaching almost to his right knee.

"Don't worry. I have no intention of destroying your life. Just be careful refusing me anything. Say you understand slut."

"I understand Richard."

"Good." He handed her across a bag. "Go up one level to the pool. Take off your dress and put on this robe. The room number and swipe card is in the pocket. Meet me at the elevators on level 2 and give me the bag with your clothes inside. Then go up to the room. Go in and remove robe. Kneel on the cushion I have already placed there and wait."

She took the bag and stood.

"Before you go slut come and stand next to me here." She complied only to be met with the feeling of his hand on her inner thigh. Fearing that everyone could see she squeezed her legs together.

"Spread your legs enough now slut." She glanced around to a room who were mercifully not looking her way. She did as he wanted and he pushed two digits into her. "My oh my you are sopping girl." She couldn't argue the point as she had been close to an orgasm for nearly twenty minutes.

He gave her a quick rough finger fuck then roughly pulled his fingers out. "Now go! You have your instructions."

Less than 10 minutes later she was on her knees in what looked like a huge suite.

The door opened and Richard enters. "Your clothes are now in the hotel safe until just before checkout. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

Richard removed his clothes to stand there in his muscular black magnificence. Ten inches of veiny cock as thick as Angela's wrist beckoned her.

Richard moved toward her "Open your mouth slut I've been wanting this all day."

Angela opened wide as he pushed it deep past her lips in one steady motion. Her gag reflex protesting but Richard cradled the back of her head and pushed further until he achieved his goal. "You better learn to relax bitch," another name? Angela's pussy was throbbing, "You are going to be getting a lot of cock in this throat, and not just mine. I have guests arriving through the night. And my slut is theirs to use. Do you understand?"

Angela was struggling to breathe as he continued the assault on her throat. he suddenly withdrew and lowered his face to hers. Fire in his eyes he asked again... "Do you understand?"

"No Richard please. This was meant to be between you and me."

"Well you can get up and leave if you like but you aren't getting your things back. And your not getting a robe. And those videos I have from last time will prove to everyone that you weren't coerced."

Angela remembered the video he had sent her but it hadn't occurred that there was more than one. There was that feeling again. Fear? No. Anger? No. Oh god it was her cunt. She was going to cum. She reached for her clit and started to rub. She closed her eyes. As the orgasm hit her all she could mage to say was "Yes Richard I'll be a slut tonight."

"Say it again clearly he insisted."

Another wave hit her "YES RICHARD I WANT TO BE YOUR SLUT TONIGHT."

Her eyes opened as the orgasm abated to see her black lover filming the entire scene.

As he hit stop on the recording he smiled. "Good, that will do Angela. And I will make sure that you do exactly that."