Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all Cade had quite enjoyed the long, embarrassing night. Kayla was funny, kind hearted and adorable. Taller than Stella, Kimi and Shannon Kayla was also the most academic. Thin and strong from some activity Cade didn't know about her body had been a joy to explore and something about her had connected with Cade physically. If she weren't so shy he might have pursued something with her but he preferred partners with more spirit.

Once Cade had his fresh drink Kayla grinned up at him and Cade saw a secret in her eyes that she was pleased about. Before he could ask Kayla did a funny little curtsy in her toga and moved away into the crowd.

Watching her go he recalled their night together. The smooth, pale skin bared by her toga conjured images of her breasts, her coppery red pubic hair and Cade's mouth watered a little as memories of the tang of her sex teased his senses. Still erect and getting sore from prolonged hardness with no stimulation Cade groaned quietly as he sipped his drink carefully forcing himself to stay sober.

Everywhere he looked couples were dancing together, grinding and kissing while single men and women tried to find the few remaining partners.

Piper and Sondra, two of the younger sisters bumped into the wall nearest him embracing and kissing passionately. Dark-haired Piper was a lean dancer with native blood who was the life of the party most of the time. Cheering and encouraging others to dance she loved getting everyone hyped up which was about all Cade knew about her. Following her on social media was a riot; she posted very sexy pics, a lot of dance videos and always partied the hardest but never seemed drunk.

Sondra was a bleach-blonde dancer who always had a superior sneer on her perfect face. Big boobed and slim-waisted she loved to show her body and dare you to objectify her. Cade had seen more than a few of his brothers lambasted for staring at her cleavage or up her short skirts and then later grinding with her on the dance floor.

Somewhat surprised to see them making out with each other and not his frat brothers like usual Cade watched them from less than a foot away. Piper was the aggressor pressing Sondra to the wall and driving her tongue into the blonde's mouth. Both women were tiny, fit and dressed in short hemmed one shoulder togas.

For several heart-beats Cade stared as Piper groped and fondled Sondra's boobs and devoured her mouth. Cade instinctively tore his eyes away when Piper began to kiss Sondra's neck and the blonde's brown eyes opened. Before she could turn her face and see him watching Cade looked away and sipped his drink, his throbbing cock screaming for attention.

This party was both the best and worst one he had been to at the sorority. Cade was horny, tipsy and surrounded by sexual energy but he didn't know what to do with his own. Since he had been coming to these parties he had found it easy to find a girl to spend the night with but having so many options actually paralyzed his mind.

"Cade." Sondra called to him. He'd never heard her say his name before.

Turning to look he saw that Piper had bared Sondra's right breast, the closest one and was suckling it sensually. The haughty Sondra made eye contact with Cade and her perfect lips curled in a thin, arrogant smile. Then she burst out in a laugh that was almost cruel causing Piper to look over and see his worried face. The stunning gypsy-looking girl joined in the laughter but hers was much more sympathetic, empathizing with his torment. They held each other and pressing cheeks together as they giggled and watched him try not to look at Sondra's naked tit.

Lowering her own gaze Sondra noticed his erection.

"Were you planning on sharing that with us?" she pointed at the bulge in his toga and Piper gaped at it in over-acted shock.

"Dude!" she exclaimed. "What the hell are you packing in there?"

"Hmmm..." Sondra pondered with smug pleasure "I guess we'll find out soon enough." She pushed them both away from the wall and the two of them sauntered off arms around each other, ignoring the parting people forced to move for them to pass.

What the fuck was going on?

Cade tried to puzzle out the strange behaviour of the woman around him.

Not since he turned fifteen had Cade worried much about girls liking him. He shot up and grew both tall and muscular without much effort on his part. Good skin and thick dark hair helped. His face was fairly symmetrical so even if his features weren't particularly handsome his face was pleasing to look at. All the women he'd dated told him his eyes were kind and beautiful so he felt reasonably confident around women but nothing like this week or this crazy night had ever happened to him before.

Cade felt like both the sexiest man in the room and the most confused. Were these woman actually interested in him or was there some kind of sorority game going on?

When he started touring around looking for any of the three women who had been texting him all week he found none of them. Even Stella was gone from her post by the door.

Time passed and as he grew frustrated and even desperate Cade forced himself to stay in one place which is where Shannon finally found him.

"Its time to follow me." she intoned seriously, then smiled a wicked, knowing grin while taking his hand.

All Cade's anxiety faded away and he smiled to himself for how insecure he had been feeling; a lonely little boy abandoned by his friends. Not at all. Shannon had chosen him and was taking him-

past her floor up to the third floor?

Was she once again going to deposit him in some random sister's room? As fun as that would be he really wanted to be with one of the girls who had been the focus of his attention all week.

On the third floor landing Cade was bemused to find every hall and doorway covered by a bed sheet. Shannon passed through some sheets still holding Cade's hand. Abruptly she stopped when she noticed something on the other side of the next sheet.

"Stay here. When you hear the whistle enter this door."

Cade was standing in a make-shift cubicle between two sheets, a hallway wall and a bedroom door. "Inside you will be given further instructions. I'll see you in a little bit."

Shannon stroked his cheek fondly and smiled openly, no guile just affection.

"Thank you for being here."

Then she slipped past him and back through the sheet they had last passed through.

As he stood still waiting for a whistle Cade heard the sounds of another person beyond the sheet Shannon had stopped at. Then people approached down the hall he had approached down and a sister peaked in, saw him standing there and smiling closed the sheet. She spoke to someone on the other side then seemed to leave.

In near silence two other people waited with Cade in the partitioned hallway lingering outside bedroom doors as more people moved around.

Finally the whistle sounded and Cade stepped through the bedroom door his stomach fluttery with anticipation.

The room was dimly lit with all the light focused on the far side. The single dorm bed was flipped up to rest tall against the wall like a torture rack, the wooden structure beneath exposed. Kimi the adorable half-Scottish half-Japanese girl was tied to the bed, her nude body stretched taut, each perfectly toned muscle flexed as she struggled to escape.

A sorority sister closed the door behind Cade jolting him from his hypnotic shuffle toward the bound beauty.

"When the whistle sounds you have three minutes to sample Kimi's offered body. You may do anything you like with the toys arranged before you." she pointed to a low table with a display of whips, floggers, vibrators gags and clamps.

"I am here to ensure Kimi's safe-word is obeyed. At the auction at the end of the evening you may bid to spend the rest of the night with Kimi if she is your choice."

As Cade gazed in rapt attention to Kimi pretending to struggle to free herself he heard knocking on the doors approaching.

"Do you agree?"

"Yes." He hissed.

When a knock came at the door the sister in her toga knocked back and she turned to Cade.

"When the whistle sounds you have three minutes."

With his heart beating in his chest Cade lifted a riding cop from the table and raked his eyes over Kimi's golden skin, her dark pink nipples and the play of muscles beneath her silky flesh.

When the whistle blew Cade lifted the crop to Kimi's breasts and trailed the thick leather tip all over her body as if it were his hand exploring her warm skin. Knowing his time was limited he still needed to ease himself into this. Sadism didn't come naturally to him but he could see Kimi beseeching him with her beautiful brown eyes and he lifted the crop and slapped it down on one small breast making a harsh crack in the still room. Kimi whimpered and writhed on her make-shift torture rack and Cade felt lust throb along his cock as her gorgeous body undulated.

Needing to touch her Cade switched the crop to his left hand and slapped Kimi's firm breasts over and over delighting in the way her flesh felt under his hand and the glorious sight of her nudity so close to him. Alternating between slapping her body and caressing it Cade gave in to passion and tortured the bound girl sensually until the whistle blew once more.

In those three minutes Cade had gone deep and found a keen delight in hurting Kimi, pleased by the powerful lust in her expression. Moaning and mewling she had whimpered 'yes Daddy' over and over to him and Cade felt like a God as he was ushered out of the room, intoxicated on the erotic power of dominating a willing woman.

Asked to step through the next curtain and wait Cade rubbed his cock in sexual frustration as he waited and re-lived what had just happened to him.

This was going to be a fantastic party.

When the whistle blew again Cade entered the next room.

In this candle lit room Shannon waited on the bed and her face beamed happily when she saw it was him.

The sorority sister standing in the shadows instructed him.

"You have three minutes with her but don't cum. If you give in to climax you will not be allowed to join in the auction, do you understand?"

Cade nodded his throbbing erection calling him a liar.

The two of them, Shannon and Cade stared at each other as he stripped his toga and waited for the whistle.

"Great party." He grinned.

"I thought you might like it." she laughed.

When the whistle blew he climbed onto the bed with her.

Shannon reached for his erection and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, slowly stroking him as she spoke.

"My thing will be anal. If you win me you get to fuck my ass. And anything else you want." Shannon lowered her mouth to Cade's cock and began to kiss him. "Imagine that. You can have my mouth..." and Shannon slurped him wetly into her warm oral embrace. Wriggling her nimble tongue around the tip of his cock she made him moan. Cade loved being in her mouth. After this long night of erotic torment it was wonderful to finally feel stimulation.

"You can have my pussy..." Shannon continued and she twisted onto her back and spread open her slick wet slit. Guiding his manhood to her slippery juncture Shannon purred up at him as he entered her.

"Fuck yessss." He hissed overjoyed to be nestled deep inside Shannon's glorious pussy.

"You feel so good Cade." Shannon purred. "I love your big cock. Its so good." Then more intently "I want you in my ass. Oh please bid for me." She begged as he fucked her. "Buy my tight little ass Cade. Please."

Driving into her while she muttered her filth Cade focused on not cumming, her wetness clamped around him as he slipped in and out. It had been weeks since Cade had last had sex but months since he'd been with Shannon, he'd missed just how wonderful her pussy felt and how exciting it was to be with her. Shannon's buoyant energy, gleeful lechery and obvious pleasure in sex urged him to give in to his own passionate lust more easily.

Disengaging she lifted her legs over his shoulders and held his shaft in her hand. Positioning him over her anus she rocked her hips and rubbed the tip of his knob over her asshole. She didn't push him in but she slid him back and forth over the little rosebud of her sphincter.

"You could have my ass... Would you like that Cade?" Shannon asked archly. "Would you like to shove all that long cock deep inside my tight, hot bum?"

Shannon looked up at him with her sleepy blue eyes, her cute mouth grinning at him as she teased, the glorious curly mass of dark hair spread over the pillow as she rubbed his knob over her asshole.

Then the whistle blew.

Shannon scrambled off the bed and pulled a wash cloth from a bowl of water and began to wash Cade's straining erection. Bathing him she murmured.

"I really do hope you pick me Cade. I know you would be gentle..." Shannon showed a moment of vulnerability and Cade considered what this night could have in store for her with some of the guys in his Fraternity.

Once again he moved to the next door and waited while he re-lived the feeling of Shannon's warm, wet pussy wrapped around his hard cock. Every nerve could still remember the sensation of being inside her.

Inside the next room he found a group of people with cell-phones out pointed at the brightly lit Sophia who posed nude in front of a white wall illuminated by studio lights.

A sister said to him. "You may join her in a pornographic photo shoot if you win her bid. For now nothing will be recorded but they will simulate the experience for you so you may explore what it might be like. Join her and when the whistle blows Sophia will use you as her erotic prop as a rehearsal for what will later become her very first partnered scene on OnlyFans."

Sophia's crowd helped Cade strip and as the whistle blew Sophia gripped his cock in both hands and knelt before him gushing.

"It's really as big as everyone was saying. I doubted it but wow!"

Everyone pretended to snap pics as Sophia worshipped Cade's big cock. She posed with it, kissing it making adoring faces and rubbing him all over her features. Feeling like an object of lust was humiliating but Cade loved the attention too. Everything Sophia did to his cock felt wonderful and her unfeigned delight in his size felt good but all the watching people were unnerving. They commented and made approving noises encouraging Sophia to do this or that to him but didn't pay any attention to him beyond his penis.

A few of his lovers from the sorority had made a big deal of his substantial member but he hadn't believed it was actually that impressive. Yet in that room exposed before so many people who seemed impressed he wondered if indeed his manhood was abnormally large

Cade wasn't sure how he felt about that.

It was obviously better than the opposite but still being abnormal at anything was unsettling.

Cade's reverie about his size quickly ended when Sophia took his cock into her warm mouth and began to suck him enthusiastically. Making a lewd display of it Sophia licked him with her tongue far out of her mouth, taking him deep but reaching her long tongue to try touch his balls. The tip of her tongue got nowhere near the skin of his scrotum and her friends encouraged her to take him deeper as she gagged and choked, tears streaming down her face.

Finally she pulled back gasping for air. The watchers booed and cheered in a confusing mix as she admitted defeat.

"I can't take him any deeper!"

Using the slobber from her throat Sophia stroked Cade's cock and licked his balls hungrily.

After a moment she pulled away and told him to get on his back. Straddling him Sophia gripped his cock in her hand and posed for the cameras with the tip of Cade's cock wedged between her pussy lips but not entering her vagina. For several moments she teased them both rubbing her clit and vulva with his thick knob.

Rubbing his cock all over her sex Sophia writhed and twisted and posed in a variety of positions with his huge cock as her prop.

"Oh fuck! If you don't bid high enough to win me I'll be disappointed. Your cock would be perfect for my shoot. And your body rocks man! You could be a model."

Mesmerized by the ravishing model pleasuring herself with his cock Cade indulged the idea of doing an erotic photo shoot with her. Forever he would be able to see perfect images of himself fucking the most dazzling woman he had ever seen. It was all surface although Sophia seemed pleasant enough but he couldn't see past the glorious sheath of her skin and the sublime symmetry of her features. He had no idea who lay beneath the sculpted perfection of her flesh.

The whistle sounded and Cade staggered to his feet dizzied by Sophia's hypnotic radiance.

When a sorority sister reached for a cloth and water to wash Cade Sophia nudged her aside and bathed him herself never looking at his face, clearly as entranced by his cock as he was by her body.

"I hope to see you later." She called as he left to visit the next room.

Guided to a new hall with other doors and more sheets Cade merely draped his toga over himself and dazedly followed where he as lead.

As he entered the next room Cade smelled a lovely, spicy, medicinal aroma full of ancient herbs and secret spices. The room was draped in silks and soft chimes played musically from someplace. Kayla stood nude beside a massage table in the dim candle light, bowls of oils and fluids arrayed on a small bench beside her.

"You may spend the next three minutes being pampered and indulged by her as a sample of her willingness to do anything she can to please you... if you bid for her."

The pale redhead gleamed in the candle light and beckoned for him to lay on the table.

When the whistle blew Kayla began to rub his skin with an oil that felt slippery and warm. Supine on the table his cock stretched across his belly Cade watched as Kayla shyly massaged his thighs her eyes focused on his cock.

"Stroke it." Cade whispered and Kayla glanced at him wide-eyed and nervous yet she obeyed and used both hands to coat him in oil and massage his heavy balls.

"Yes, your hands feel fantastic, but what else can you show me before I go?"

Hesitantly Kayla slowed her strokes and she lowered her mouth to his erection. For several moments Cade relished her oral attention. One of the sex acts Shannon had tasked Kayla with had been to give Cade her first blowjob. In the weeks since she had learned more and she did a much better job than she had that night.

"Oh gawd that's good. But everyone else is doing that too."

With a brief, fierce flash in her eyes Kayla grinned at the challenge and climbed up on the table with him. Using her soft breasts she massaged his cock, the oil lubing her up as well. The slide of her firm body over his was enticing and he enjoyed the work she was willing to put in to please him. An evening with her would be fantastic.

Three minutes isn't a long time and the whistle blew before Kayla could show him any more.

Washing him thoroughly she murmured. "I would be happy to be your slave for the night master. Please bid on me."

Cade felt sorely tempted as he left to proceed the next room.

There was no chaperone sorority sister here because there were two naked sisters, Piper and Sondra laying on a bed together smiling at him.

"Hey there Cade." Piper grinned at him happily.

Sondra eyed him appreciatively and smirked impudently.

"Let's see if the rumours are true big man."

With his own confident smile Cade waited to reveal himself until the whistle blew. As they waited Sondra spoke.

"You are lucky enough to receive our deliciously divided attention for three minutes."

"If you win your bid you get us both..."

"...all night..."

"...so we can do whatever we please to you..."

"...and to each other..."