Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't take any more. That feels fantastic!

Beaming at him Stella swallowed and savoured his sperm with a delighted expression he'd seen many times whenever she ate desserts. It sent a pang of shame through him at how dirty he felt knowing what her tongue on his cock felt like and what she looked like eating birthday cake.

Cade collapsed to the pillows his mind reeling at the confusing mix of lust and affection he felt for Stella. It was twisting his affections in knots, rewiring to allow him to see his best friend as an object of lust. Her behaviour didn't help. Stella swooped over his lap as Cade settled to the cushions and engulfed his cock in her sweet mouth once more. Taking him deep she rested her face on his belly and lay down along side him cuddling his torso and simply holding his manhood in her mouth.

Stroking her head Cade tried to recover from the most intense climax of his life while one of the people he cared most about on the planet softly stroked his erect penis with her gentle tongue. Keeping still, one hand idly finger-combing Stella's long hair Cade absorbed what was happening between them while Stella affectionately cupped his balls and suckled his member lovingly.

It didn't take long for Cade to recover and when he sat up Stella released his rigid pole from her mouth and looked at him.

"My turn." he said.

Cade positioned them both on the cushions, manhandling Stella's petite body so he could lay between he wide-spread thighs and begin to lap her smooth sex in an attempt to do for her what she had done for him. Kissing her smooth vulva Cade felt the taboo of putting his mouth on his dear friend's genitals. It was immoral, lewd and deeply intimate but her smell was intoxicating, the delicate pink lips enticing and the gleaming wetness leaking from inside her hypnotizing.

As he licked and suckled her labia he reached one hand to massage Stella's breasts. After years of glancing at her chest, curious what she looked like naked it was strange to actually grope her. Until then Cade had always shifted his thoughts from considering Stella's body before accidentally carving neural pathways that couldn't be undone. Finally unfettered by internal constraints Cade fondled her firm breasts thrilled by the softness of her skin and the ripe tautness of the underlying tissue. The hard nubs of her erect nipples brushed under his palm thrilling them both. Stella's moans of passion sounded primal and exciting as she writhed under his mouth and hand sexily while he ravished her sex.

Snaking his tongue around her slippery folds Cade explored every nook and cranny, constantly following her hips as she wriggled under him guiding his mouth and dancing away when she grew too stimulated. With his free hand Cade plunged two fingers into his friend and curled his digits until they could rub the wall of her vagina and press against the inner tissue bundled there.

"Ooooh fuuuck yesss." Stella hissed as Cade stroked her clitoris deep inside and sucked the tiny button on the outside.

Sinuously squirming on the pillows Stella undulated her hips tormented by Cade's thrashing tongue and probing fingers. Likely unaware of his oral abilities Stella sighed and whimpered as Cade teased and delighted her with his skills. No matter how much she wriggled Cade was able to clamp down over her vulva and lash her with his tongue, keeping his fingers on her inner walls and holding her close with an arm around her hips.

"I'm cumming!" she gushed.

Relentless in his eagerness to make her climax Cade held on as Stella sought escape from the bliss radiating out from her sex. The violent gyrations forced him to press harder with his fingers inside her and as he rubbed Cade wrung such a powerful orgasm from Stella's tiny body that she began to squirt warm juice right into his mouth.

Fascinated, disgusted and astonishingly aroused Cade swallowed her ejaculate the same as she had his. Juices gushed out of her and Cade rode her bucking hips as the mortified girl humiliatingly squirted for the first time.

Finally managing to dislodge him Stella curled into a ball and twitched in the powerful aftershocks of an intense orgasm. Cade tasted the strange salty fluid she had jetted into his mouth and wiped the leaking juices from his chin.

When Stella recovered they gazed at each other equally stunned by the power of their passion for one another. Then, each responding to an unspoken signal they lunged for one another and began to kiss devouring each other's mouths like long lost lovers reunited. For several moments they kissed and held one another close.

Then Cade urged Stella down on to the pillows and she opened herself for him. Easing into her Cade filled Stella's petite, firm body with his massive erection. The small woman gasped, huffing and puffing while he stretched her wide and deep. The wet caress of her slippery vagina thrilled along his skin and Cade moaned low as her heat enveloped him sweetly.

And then they were gently making love looking deeply into each other's eyes seeking confirmation that it was right to be doing this. Cade thought nothing that felt that good could ever be the wrong choice and eased in and out of his childhood friend's succulent body gratefully.

Whimpering with passion Stella shook and vibrated with what Cade decided were a series of tiny climaxes. Trying to time his thrusts to the waves of her bliss Cade pushed deeper and filled Stella even more when he sensed the apex of her pleasure. The wide open eyes and shocked expression told him his timing was right and Stella gasped repeatedly as he filled her over and over.

Again and again he drove himself into her, each thrust rougher than the last and each time Stella came a little bit harder. Before long he was slamming into her quickly and Stella cried out in one long agonized wail of delighted extremity.

Then Cade felt the urge to cum again himself and he relentlessly drove into her rushing headlong toward his own ecstasy.

"Cum in my mouth." Stella managed while having the air driven from her frame by his assault.

Following instructions Cade withdrew from the glory of her pussy and stood up.

Like before Stella knelt before him and engulfed his manhood deeply into her mouth drawing forth his cum thirstily.

Cade emptied himself into his friend's greedy mouth once more and although there wasn't nearly as much volume that time the pleasure was just as great. Holding her soft face in both hands Cade poured his seed over her swirling tongue with gratification. Stella accepted his seed with delight and Cade experienced true euphoria with the validation that he was desired so completely.

Once again when he was spent and had fallen to the pillows Stella engulfed as much of his manhood into her mouth as possible suckling him gently as they both returned from the heights of passion. The strange quirk of behaviour was endearing and sexy and Cade wondered what else he was going to learn about his old friend that as only a friend he would never have known.

Only time would tell.