Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... while you get to watch..."

"...if you need a rest."

When the whistle blew Cade dropped his toga and both girls gaped at his massive erection. Entranced they both moved to him and dropped to their knees before his gorgeous specimen of manhood. Piper caressed the shaft with both hands and began to kiss one side reverently while Sondra cupped his balls and kissed the other side her eyes on Cade as she teased him with tender kisses.

The two sorority sisters alternated between licking and suckling his shaft and kissing each other. Then Piper took his knob into her mouth and wiggled her tongue all over his tip while Sondra suckled his weighty balls. The duel sensations were overwhelming and Cade groaned his pleasure down at them, his eyes taking in every detail as Sondra watched him look.

"There is still something else to show you." Sondra grinned. "Pipes will you be so kind?"

Dropped his cock Piper slipped to the floor and lay on her back sliding like a tiny, nude mechanic under Sondra's wide spread thighs. Piper began to lick Sondra's pussy while the bleach-blond slurped Cade's big cock stroking his length and massaging his balls.

Torn as to where to cast his gaze Cade tried to see it all, Piper's tiny body displayed before him, Sondra's beautiful face sucking his cock or Piper's pretty mouth devouring Sondra's delectable pussy.

The whistle ripped him from his frantic state and the two lithe girls bathed him and told him how wonderful it would be for the three of them to spend the night together if he won his bid for them.

Dazzled and intoxicated by all the lechery he was indulging in Cade almost staggered to the next room wondering how many more rooms there were and how much more of this he could take.

When the whistle blew once more he entered another room. He didn't really hear what the chaperone of the room told him. Something about deep-throating and face fucking but Cade wasn't listening.

The thin, nude girl on the bed was pretty but not as stunning as some of the other women he had been with tonight. Her hair wasn't a mass of sexy curls, or a silky curtain of black locks and it wasn't dyed blonde. This girls' eyes weren't a vibrant green or a piercing blue just a pleasing hazel.

Her toned body wasn't sculpted like a model, or chiselled like an athlete but it was fit and delectable. This girl wasn't tall, nor tiny she was small, feminine and delightful to look upon. The face gazing at him with a worried expression wasn't perfectly symmetrical, didn't have an interesting mix of races to intrigue the eye but she was pretty and adorable in her current insecurity.

It hadn't occurred to Cade that Stella might be one of the women up for auction but abruptly the unusual texts and behaviours all week suddenly made more sense.

Fresh faced and clean she looked recently showered as she knelt on an array of pillows strewn about the floor

When the whistle blew she asked him to come closer.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" her voice was small and raspy and Cade realized she had been deep-throating a lot of cock tonight, this was his sixth room.

For some reason the thought of his old friend sucking the cocks of all his frat brothers made him angry and Cade felt a stab of jealous lust. Never one to be jealous Cade felt an uncharacteristic possessiveness for Stella that made him flush with shame and misplaced rage. The sensations of anger were rare for him, usually reserved for righteous outrage at some injustice or another but this possessive jealousy was primal, lecherous and dark.

Without a word Cade took the two strides needed to reach Stella and he took hold of her head and shoved his cock into her mouth before he could think better of it. If she wanted to be a dirty slut, if she wanted his cock she would damn well get it.

Stella mewled surprise but gamely swallowed as much of him as she could. Cade held still gripping her head as she accommodated what was already in her mouth to a more comfortable angle. The caress of her tongue on his shaft inflamed him and Cade felt a slithering sense of debauchery from having a long time friend do something so lewd and intimate as slurp on his genitals.

Flashes of the years they had grown together cascaded across his inner eye.

When they had been very young she had been like a bratty sister he didn't really want around but soon Cade learned to enjoy Stella's company. Of all the neighbourhood kids and many cousins they both had the two of them were closest in age at three years apart. By the end of high-school as she entered her teens behind him Cade had found Stella to be a bright, charming young lady. When she came to his school this year he had found her appealing but easily been able to file her in the No Fuck Zone because of their history. With that decision he had been able to develop a deep friendship with her.

But with his throbbing erection in her gloriously slurping mouth, the depth of his affection for her coupled with the lust from the gauntlet of erotic delights blasted past his reservations about fucking Stella. Driving his cock into her wide open mouth thrilled him with a keen fervour to punish her for being so desirable. Cade would far rather this aching need was for any of the other girls on offer tonight but having his old friend's familiar mouth sleazily suckling his cock washed away any other desires.

The filthy need to fully sample Stella's charms made any other option impossible.

Feeling the intensity of Cade's passion unlocked Stella's shyness and she reached for his cock and pulled it from her mouth. Using it to bath her face in her own slobber Stella rubbed every inch of her face with Cade's cock.

"Let me worship you Cade. I have wanted this forever."

Knowing her so well Cade knew it to be true and he discovered he had been doing his very best to ignore it for ages.

"Let me show you how much I adore you, how filthy I can be, how much I am willing to do to please you."

The deepness of their friendship the last year had revealed how very sexual Stella was, how much emphasis she put on good sex in her relationships. He had intuited that she had some kink that she felt shame around and now he knew it had to do with oral domination and cock worship.

Making a spectacle of herself Stella abased herself before Cade anointing herself with drool administered by his mighty sceptre. The conversations they'd had gave him insight into how keenly arousing Stella was probably finding abasing herself before a cock as big as his.

Suddenly many of the hints she given to him clicked into place as her adoring mouth slobbered over his thick member. Stella had often let it slip that she was a size queen and in light of that he also recalled a few odd moments when his old friend had waggled her eyebrows and intimated that she knew he had a big cock.

As they had shared details about lovers she had mentioned gagging on a big cock and demonstrated how good it had been with blushes or goofy smiles. Reading her body language had been easy. The girl loved a bigger penis.

Tonight had confirmed not only that Cade's manhood was above average but that Stella idolized it. The three minutes of her worship ended far to soon and she continued sucking him as she cleaned him essentially undoing her efforts.

Forced to leave the room by the warning glare of the chaperone Cade knew without a doubt who he was going to bid on.

The auction took place in a large common area on the second floor. The party thumped below and most of the rooms on this floor had the sounds of couples seeking release together.

Each frat brother was given their phone back and texted a code alongside a photo of the women each code connected too. Assessing his finances in his head he glanced at his brothers and saw that they had all been chosen wisely. The assembled men had each fucked Stella's mouth and he found a ripple of unfamiliar hatred for men he normally loved but he couldn't argue that they were the best of the fraternity.

The ladies had chosen men who loved women, who were respectful and not possessive. Not normally anyway but tonight, concerning Stella Cade wasn't himself. Or perhaps this was the true man underneath.

Each of the chosen men had money and would be able to offer a lot for the pleasure of being with the women for the rest of the night. Cade tried to think strategically.

The rules were that the men could only win one bid but they could bid on more than one lady. They would only win if they were the highest offer on any lady. Ties would be given a second opportunity.

Texts began to flow into his phone. Most of the numbers were known to him each lady texting a nude of herself and a link to an auction website and a code to type in.

With his chosen limit in mind Cade placed the same number on each lady but raised it by twenty percent for Stella anxious that he had gone as high as he could afford safely but feeling ill that it wasn't enough to win the night with his old friend. Logic had no part of it, Stella had revealed to him feelings that would last beyond tonight but Cade couldn't bare to have any of his frat brothers win her instead of him. Reason had flown out the window. All of them had already been deeply intimate with her tonight and at least two of the men in this room had dated her but that had been before Cade realized how desperately he wanted her to adore him for the rest of his life and how keenly he wanted to worship her in return for the rest of their lives.

The wait to see if he had won Stella was agonizing but it actually only took ten minutes for the notifications to come in on his phone. He had lost four bids and won two.

Shannon had been right guys were obsessed with anal and her auction had gone highest. Piper and Sondra classically had been second highest two women being such a standard fantasy. Cade could understand why Sophia the model and Kimi the submissive were both higher than Stella on the bidding list.

Cade had outbid everyone on Kayla's services and Stella's.

According to the rules he could only win one bid and he easily chose Stella. The short time with Kayla had been wonderful but his hunger for his childhood friend exploded when he realized she was his for the night. His and no one else.

Fascinated by the feelings churning within him Cade walked to the room Stella waited for him in. The satisfaction he got from beating out his frat brothers for Stella's attention felt foreign and unpleasant but filled him with energy. It was something close to pride but sullied by a forbidden hunger. There was a good amount of guilt in the mix too. Remorse for feeling badly toward his brothers, shame for yearning for Stella so powerfully and regret that he had not stopped the others from using her before him. That wasn't his right to want and that made him feel ashamed too.

Somehow though the guilt and shame he felt added an incitement to the lust he felt for his childhood friend. Something about the taboo nature of people who grew up side by side sleeping together made being intimate more exciting. Having Stella's mouth on his cock had been more delightful than it should have been and he wanted more.

Knocking on the door he was breathing hard and felt his cock pulsing with need. Lechery stole his breath as he waited the brief seconds it took for her to answer the door. Then she was there, naked, waiting for him.

Suddenly it was awkward.

As it had been when he walked in here earlier the power of their lust and the forbidden quality of their yearning made them hesitate. Less than an hour before Stella had been on her knees lewdly slurping on his swollen member begging him to let her worship him but now in spite of those electrifying three minutes the childhood friends hesitated to shatter the restraints that had been in place for years.

"I'm so relieved you won." Stella whispered her body trembling.

"I couldn't bear for anyone else to be with you. I can't explain why but it matters so much."

Looking at him, assessing his words and his expression she held still on the edge of something large. Cade once more took in Stella's nudity, astonished that the body he was so familiar with could suddenly be strange and wondrous in a new way. Seeing her breasts bare was wrong but deeply pleasing. Gazing at her smoothly waxed vulva fully revealed was an irresistible taboo fulfilled. A salacious thrill ran through him seeing so much of his old friend that he was never meant to see.

Except he was meant to, he'd paid for the privilege.

Crossing the room together the friends stood near the pillows still scattered on the floor and faced one another; her vulnerable, insecure and nude and he conflicted, aroused and dressed in his toga. Cade knew he was going to give in to the overwhelming temptation presented before him yet even on the brink of giving in he held back a moment understanding that everything about their relationship was about to utterly change.

Then he reached for Stella and kissed her.

Though there was no longer a three minute time limit they kissed and fondled frantically unable to hold back after resisting doing this for too long. They hungrily explored each other's body, Cade Stella's ripe breasts and she his firm muscles. Both of them overjoyed to touch the places their eyes had surreptitiously been peering at for years. Soon they began caressing the other's genitals greedily needing movement and sensation on their own feverish sex.

Panting into each other's mouths they licked and suckled one another's lips and tongues, the slippery joy of it thrilling both. Far from feeling as if they were kissing a brother or sister they felt as if they were finally kissing the perfect mouth. They joined exactly how each had always dreamed kissing should be; the right pressure, the perfect blend of tongue and lip with a tingle of exciting forbidden lust.

Then she once again dropped to her knees before him.

With brief eye-contact to get permission Stella peered up at Cade from below his beautiful erection and he took in the sight of her, mesmerizing every detail. With a look on her face that simultaneously melted his heart and lashed his libido Stella seemed to be beseeching him to allow her to have something she craved while knowing she shouldn't want to so badly. Desire and guilt.

How could he deny her anything?

Nodding Cade felt the tantalizing thrill of power in giving permission and as Stella's perfect pink mouth engulfed his thick knob lust spread like warmth through every nerve in his body. Where he had been staggering from room to room before Cade could finally stay and indulge himself yet the excitement of the situation impelled him to surge toward release.

Stella slathered his shaft in spittle, caressing his entire length with her supple tongue. The sensations were wonderful but the view of Stella's familiar mouth performing such lewd acts to his most intimate parts incited acute lechery in Cade. Primal instincts prodded Cade to fill Stella with himself. Pressing himself back into her mouth Cade eased his hips forward and encouraged her to take him deep.

Opening for him Stella sucked Cade deep, hazel eyes peered up at him as both her hands caressed his shaft and balls. With an ease that delighted and disgusted him Stella engulfed most of his big member into her small mouth, taking his knob right to the back of her delicate throat.

Having his cock nestled deep inside his best friends precious face Cade felt tremendous emotion. Gazing at that mouth that had spilled so many amazing thoughts, jokes and advice now sordidly sucking him confused and titillated his mind. Why did it feel so right?

Stella's expression as she massaged his erection with lips, tongue and throat held emotions he could identify but had never seen her express; powerful, profound arousal mingled with just a hint of shame and vulnerability.

Standing over his small friend Cade watched her abase herself before him, revealing how much she adored having a big cock filling her mouth. As she greedily fucked her own throat with his manhood Stella tried to hold Cade's gaze to watch for his approval but she repeatedly lost herself in the pleasure she took from taking him down her throat. Himself lost in the voyeurism of observing a woman he knew so well indulging in her favourite sex act Cade wasn't particularly focused on the intense pleasure she was giving him until she stopped and the lack of exquisite sensation forced him to.

"Do you like it?" she asked softly.

Knowing her well Cade saw at once the doubt she had about being able to please him.

"I've never enjoyed a blowjob more."

"Good." Stella's relief was palpable but she moved past the moment nimbly.

"I love sucking you... and normally I would do this as long as you'd let me but my jaw is pretty tired..." Guilt flashed across her face as she acknowledged all the cock sucking she had done that night. "I want you to cum please." She implored him. "I have been craving cum all night after so much sucking..." Another flash of shame passed over her features admitting her desires.

Compelled to comfort his friend Cade also felt a carnal need to dominate her. The incompatible mix urged him to take his slippery shaft in hand and begin stroking her adorable face with his sloppy cock. Rubbing himself over her features softly, soothing her fears while stimulating them both Cade defiled her face and made her feel desired with one lewd gesture.

Taking the oddly vulgar reassurance in stride Stella closed her eyes and offered her unresisting face as Cade caressed her with his wet manhood. Stroking her features, soothing her anxiety, he rubbed himself gently over her soft skin until he couldn't stand waiting and pressed past her smiling lips back into her glorious orifice.

Stella took over and as Cade stood above watching with intense appreciation the petite girl once again took him deep and fucked her face with his massive pole. The obvious enjoyment she took from sucking cock radiated out from the sorority sister; the loving caress of her tongue, the adoring way she kissed his flesh or smeared her lips around his shaft, the eager strokes of her fingers urging him to cum and- most revealing- the moans of delight vibrating her throat as she swallowed him deep.

After everything he'd experienced that night Stella's mouth thrilled the most and in no time at all he began to feel the approach of a long withheld orgasm tingle along his spine and radiate along his genitals. Some clue in his body announced his pending climax because Stella started moving faster. Her hands wrapped around his length and stroked in time to his thrusting hips. Alternating between jamming his knob down her esophagus and swallowing while stretching her tongue along his length or pulling back and swirling her tongue around is sensitive glans she brought him steadily to the brink and over.

The first pulse ran along his shaft, splashed onto Stella's tongue and Cade felt a depraved delight in spilling himself into his cherished childhood friend's warm mouth. The very wrongness of the act added to its allure. The salacious wriggle of her tongue urging him to spill more sperm, the obscene intimacy of depositing his jism in Stella's much loved mouth expanded the usual pleasure of his orgasm. This climax grew more intense because of the depths of Cade's feelings for Stella.

Each spurt of semen felt like it was being pulled from the very depths of his being by his friend's indecent, sordid suckling. The familiar sights and smells of Stella only added to the keen delight he took from her unexpected relish for eating his cum. Stella's greedy swallowing prolonged his climax and Cade continued jetting more jizz down her throat impelled by her vulgar display.

When his nerves demanded reprieve Cade reluctantly stepped away from the succulent adoration of Stella's mouth and relaxed his overwrought nervous system.