All Comments on 'Auction in Limoges Ch. 01'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent start! This shows a LOT of promise.

In literary terms there’s only a minor hiccough (or hiccup dep on your version of English), whilst reminiscing about the Viking novel; time wouldn’t be referred to in milliseconds. A better option would be “between heartbeats” or similar.

Looking forward to reading about her adventures prior to her current predicament.

I’d suggest that you add more Tags to your writing, I almost didn’t read this because it only had Non Con. I love a good reluctance story but I’m not a fan of fantasy stories about actual rape. Conversely, Rape Fantasies are very erotic but there is a big difference between the two things.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

HorrborradventureHorrborradventurealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for your comment Tess!

I take your point about the milliseconds!

I've started adding more tags to later chapters - I'll go back and add more to the earlier ones too.

Later chapters (and a current draft of another story) are probably pretty close to the line between rape fantasies and actual rape. The distinction (for my wife at least, who these stories are primarily for) is whether she wants to be forced into a situation and whether she is turned on by what she is forced to do - so to anyone else it might look like rape but she welcomes it. I wonder if that is where you would draw the line too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES