Auction in Limoges Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie relishes George's power over her.
1k words
4.38
7.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: this is a tale written for my wonderful wife, who requested something for her 'spank bank'. It is based on real events, though will veer more into fantasy territory over the next few chapters. The non-consent element will gradually build - we are just starting to explore this IRL. I how you enjoy it!

George led Sophie gently into the shower. 'Wash' he commanded. Meekly she lathered herself from head to toe, relishing the feel of the hot water cascading over her perfectly proportioned body. As she rinsed the final suds off her glistening skin, she looked at him with a question in her eyes, though she knew the answer in her belly before even looking at him.

George's disapproving look was all the answer she needed. Reluctantly she raised her arms above her head and spread her legs, exposing the intimate folds of her pussy. As she displayed herself for him she felt the fire he had ignited build strength. She waited, gradually allowing herself to give in to the lust that was overtaking her. Without warning George licked the full length of her pussy, bringing any remaining resistance crashing down. She was his, to do with as he pleased.

'Wash' George repeated, with emphasis. Whilst she still outwardly feigned resistance, it was with an eager anticipation that she returned to her pussy and ass and cleaned thoroughly. As she rubbed her clit, she again parted her pussy lips with her other hand to brazenly display herself to George, as she felt an orgasm starting to build deep inside her.

'Enough' George asserted, and took her by the hand, leading her out of the shower to dry her off. As he led her to the bed, Sophie thought she knew what was coming and, with an anticipation that would have shocked her even a month previously, lay face down on the bed, raised her hips and moved her legs apart so that her ass was on full display and ready for his tongue.

She was surprised to feel George lift her off the bed, flip her body and gently lay her back down on her back. Spreading her legs once more, he took her pussy in his mouth, sucking and nibbling at her growing clit. The sensations were overwhelming and she could feel her first orgasm building throughout her body. Knowing that George had made a wealth of new discoveries with his fingers in recent weeks, she submitted completely to his mouth and tongue, drifting into a world of pleasure.

As George shifted from his mouth to his finger on her clit, her pussy shot bolts of electricity throughout her body. 'Oh yes! Fuck me. Fuck. Just there. Yes. Yeeees. Oh fuck.' As she felt herself riding the crest of a wave, from his finger on her clit, George slid another finger into her soaking wet pussy, expertly seeking out the spot deep, deep inside her that quickly sent her over the edge. 'Oh fuck. FUCK YES. Fuckfuckfuck. Oooooh.' Her first orgasm coursed through her. As she rode the waves of pleasure George paused, feeling her pussy clench around his finger as her body bucked and writhed on the bed.

As the orgasm gently subsided George returned to the rhythmic movements that were sending ripples of pleasure from the depths of her pussy out to all parts of her body and, as she gave her body over to the feelings once again, a second, third and fourth orgasm caused her body to writhe and shudder.

'I want your cock NOW. I want it deep inside me.' Sophie burst out with overwhelming desire, forgetting for a moment that she had relinquished all power to George. He seemed to ignore her pleas, once again drawing all her awareness to the rhythmic movement of his finger deep inside her.

Then, without warning, Sophie felt George remove his finger and almost instantly replace it by his long, fat cock gliding into her soaked pussy. She was unbelievably wet, and his cock encountered no resistance as he filled her completely full, resting with his hips against hers and with the head of his cock putting a delicious pressure on the place that his finger had so recently been generating bolts of electricity.

George paused, relishing the sensations of another orgasm causing Sophie's pussy to clench and draw his cock in as deep as it would go. Knowing that he was in complete control and could do as he pleased, George lifted Sophie off the bed, carrying her petite frame effortlessly into the bathroom and in front of the open window. Slowly lifting her bum until just the head of his cock was gripped by her pussy, he let her body drop and be filled with him again. And again. And again. All in full display of the road outside.

Was it just her feeding on his desire to be seen that turned her on so much? Regardless, she felt her exposed body tingle with anticipation as she allowed George to manhandle her body, expecting any moment to hear the telltale sound of a car in the distance. Sure enough, as she wrapped herself around George's body and felt his cock fill her so lusciously, a Citroen rounded the corner and approached the house. The feeling of relinquishing any control over whether they would be seen, and what that would mean, was so delicious that she found herself hoping the driver had seen everything.

George carried her back into the bedroom and, laying her down on the bed, flipped her over once more so that her ass and pussy were on full display for her. As he entered her once more, her body reacted with an immediate pulsating orgasm. She had lost count, and found that all she wanted now was to feel George's cum deep inside her.

As if reading her mind, George drove his cock into her with deep, long and powerful strokes. 'Oh fuck, you feel so good' he growled, as his thrusts took on a new urgency. As his cock pulsated with cum she felt herself being filled in a new, delicious way and felt yet another explosion overtake her.