AI Era: Breeding Towers - Seduction

Story Info
The System decides who is allowed to breed. Karlie's story.
2.7k words
4.52
26.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,230 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

*This was written for bettiezyx's "2023 AI: A New Era" Author Challenge.*

***

Year 101011000 (344 Age of Utopia)

344 years after the collapse of human government.

On the brink of another dark age, humanity turned to newly developed technology to solve their problems: AI.

It did.

The System now controls the world. The System decides who is allowed to breed.

***

A small blue dot appeared in the corner of my eyes. I flicked my gaze to it.

Breeder Karlie S6583T. Please report to your station by 0900.

That again. With a small sigh, I finished my cereal and placed the bowl in the dishwasher panel. It was 0830. I had enough time for a shower. The System didn't like poor hygiene.

I suppose I shouldn't have grumbled so much about my purpose. Other than the daily insemination, my life was great—the best food, all the books I could read, any sort of entertainment I wanted.

There wasn't anything else that I needed to do. The education program went over a time when people had "jobs": people used to do the things that the System took care of now.

Babysitters? I remember a few bots when my parents wanted time to themselves. Healthcare? Robotic surgeons never made mistakes, and nanotech was on the rise. Education? Streamed through our requisite AR contact lenses.

I couldn't imagine people doing those things.

Jobs were a thing of the past. Robots repaired the robots—no people needed. Life was greatly improved.

I held on to that thought as I exited the shower into the air-dry compartment. This breeding program was like a job, though. Only selected people were allowed to breed. I'd been chosen a couple of years ago at age twenty.

Chosen. Well, I didn't actually have a choice. Everyone was so happy for me, but I didn't want kids. There was a program for that—I didn't have to raise mine if I didn't want to. My last one was sent to the education and foster program.

Still, it meant I was stuck in the breeding towers until the System decided my services were no longer needed. The stories about the towers were true—they're amazing, the height of luxury. If I didn't have to be pregnant to be here, I'd be happy. Life outside the towers was dull in comparison. Food was a bland nutritious paste unless someone felt like growing things. Everyone was an artist of some sort—I dabbled in painting, singing, poetry—but the best were invited to the towers and other such facilities.

During my first month, I'd been so delighted that the awkward insemination process had barely bothered me. By now, it was all routine. I'd much rather learn to grow and cook fancy foods than be poked by a machine every day until I was forced to walk around pregnant for nine months. And then repeat the process all over again.

If this was what a job was like, I was glad they didn't exist anymore.

I stepped into the small side room in my apartment and laid down on the cot, lifting my legs into the stirrups. Straps immediately locked my thighs and ankles. A metal rod extended from the underside of the cot, bending up to squirt cool liquid onto my crotch. The silicone tip slowly approached, then smeared the lube around my nethers.

When it was satisfied, it began to penetrate me. I breathed carefully and slowly as the rod slid deeper and deeper inside me. It wasn't uncomfortable. It was warm and thick and... odd. I wanted badly to squirm and hurry it up, but the System didn't like movement.

So while the rod worked its way toward my cervix, I tried to think of something else. Some women said they enjoyed this process. I couldn't imagine how. It was so mechanical and lifeless.

The rod stopped moving. Wedged deep in my center, I waited for the next part.

It expanded. Not much, but noticeably. The entire length of it grew warmer. Then it jolted. Again. I frowned.

The rod retreated. That's strange. The straps retracted. I usually felt hot liquid shooting inside me. Was this a process update? I'd heard that things changed a bit now and then. Improvements.

Words scrolled across my sight:

Insemination malfunction. Please proceed to the procreation level by 1000.

I grimaced. Not a change. The rod was clogged or something. But I hated that place. This didn't happen often, but often enough that I always had a bit of dread walking into this room.

The procreation level was for actual sex. Some people said that was the best part of being here, but it was always very procedural for me. I laid down, a guy fucked me, he came, he left. Their dicks were larger than the rod and much more uncomfortable. A few of them felt way too big but there was nothing I could do.

Right. Might as well get it over with. I wiped up and left my apartment. Since I wasn't going to the integrated areas, clothes weren't necessary.

I nodded to a few people as I walked down the softly carpeted, pristine halls, shortly reaching the elevators. The home I grew up in wasn't nearly as nice as this, and I was still a little dazzled sometimes.

Exiting the elevator and down another hall, murmurs started drifting to my ears. I stepped into the lobby, pausing as a tall metal cylinder rolled past. I'd never figured out what those were—probably equipment transport.

Neat lines of women waited to be assigned to a procreation room, chatting quietly with each other. There were more of us than usual. I joined a line, smiling politely at everyone nearby.

The new girls were easy to pick out—fidgeting, trying to avoid looking at everything. A few had clothes on. Poor things, that just made them stand out more. Plus, the guys could get impatient, tearing off clothes if we didn't take them off fast enough.

At the front of the line, I waited for the bar to drop, then walked through a short blue-lit tunnel. I think it was decontamination, I'm not sure. A message appeared at the end of the tunnel.

Proceed to room B111.

My vision became overlaid with a transparent map. I waved it away. This building was familiar enough. 'B' indicated 'bed', though. Those were the worst. They felt intimate, like I was volunteering to be here and have sex for fun. Some women preferred them. I supposed they were more comfortable.

Lights flicked on as I entered my designated room, illuminating pale blue walls, crisp white sheets, and a pile of soft pillows. Other than the bottle of lube sitting on the nightstand, these rooms reminded me of my old bedroom, my old life. I grimaced.

I climbed onto the bed and sprawled in the prescribed pose—on my back, legs open. Hopefully, this guy wouldn't take forever like the last one. I almost fell asleep as he grunted and thrust on and on.

A minute later, the door opened again and a tall, bearded man walked in. Naked and hard, as usual. I'd heard of new males who were too nervous to perform. Thankfully, I had never had one. That sounded terribly awkward.

The male was different every time—all of them fit and generally pleasant in appearance, but their ages, skin tones, everything else varied. I never recognized them. That seemed a bit odd, but I figured they rotated often.

This one nodded at me. "Hey."

I smiled automatically. "Hi."

He went to the bedside and rubbed some lube on his dick. "Are you new? You look pretty young."

Great, a talker. "I've had one kid in here."

"Oh, ok." He got situated between my legs. I looked away.

Then he touched me. I flinched. The men always had to touch me, but not like this. His fingers were gently circling my clit, slowly exploring my folds, spreading lube in careful, sensual motions.

I didn't know what to do. Glancing at the camera in the corner, I wondered if the System would stop this. It wasn't against the rules, exactly, but it wasn't prescribed. All the other males had just got to business, finished, and left.

He was watching me, smiling as he caught my eyes. "Are you alright? You seem tense." His fingers continued massaging my sensitive flesh.

I wished he would just get on with it. "Fine."

He nodded. "Just relax. Have fun. It's not against the rules, you know."

My face heated. "Right." But none of the other guys had bothered. I always had to take care of myself later, back home.

This was... embarrassing. Like he was invading my privacy, which was ridiculous since he was supposed to fuck me. But as my body grew warmer from his stimulation, my muscles grew more and more tense. That tightness of pleasure gripped my pussy, spread from my stomach into my chest until I was breathing too quickly.

All that just from his fingers. My face flushed warmer, my skin heating all over my body. And he was still watching me, a small smile on his lips. I looked away, back down to where his thick cock was protruding at me, the shaft wet and shiny and ready. My pussy was ready too.

Then he said, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

His voice had gone husky and soft, his eyes a bit glazed. I swallowed.

"Karlie," I whispered. A few seconds passed, and I remembered to ask, "What's yours?"

He smiled, the corner of his eyes crinkling. "Ajax."

I shivered. It felt more intimate, more human somehow, now that he had a name.

"Karlie, take a deep breath and relax for me, ok?"

I nodded. I wasn't new, but he made me feel that way, my skin tingling, my muscles tight. As I swallowed and breathed, he slowly pressed a finger into my slick tunnel. My inner muscles responded by gripping his intruding digit.

Foreplay. Teasing. No one else had bothered. My whole body hummed as he slipped in another finger. My breath quickened when his fingers curled and thrust, gently, steadily. His thumb rubbed my clit and I felt like I might explode.

I couldn't make myself cum this quickly.

His fingers withdrew. A quiet, disappointed breath left my throat and my hips lifted. He placed a firm hand on my thigh as though saying be patient, then angled his shaft at my soft folds.

I didn't want to be pregnant. I didn't really like cocks. Not until today. Not until... Ajax.

I wanted that cock inside me right now.

His gentle gliding motion back and forth over my slit was driving me insane. I bit my lip. He had to fuck me. He had to fuck me right now or I might—

"Ah! Oh, ohh, yes! Ahh!" I cried out as he suddenly plunged every inch of his shaft into me. My pussy instantly clenched around his hard length, my back arching up to rub myself against the base of his cock as pleasure crashed through my body. Mumbling whimpers squeezed through my throat as my pussy tried to milk the seed from his shaft.

He rolled his hips gently through my orgasm, letting me ride it out with every inch of his cock buried inside me. A satisfied smile tilted his lips.

"Good girl. I'm going to fuck you now, Karlie." And so he did.

My pussy loved it. That wonderful slide in and out of my wet tunnel sent shivers of pleasure through my limbs. Sometimes the sex felt ok, but this... oh, fuck, I was so hot, my skin so sensitive.

I was floating in bliss as he gradually sped up, his cock driving a firm, smooth pace in and out, over and over. My thighs tensed, my inner muscles tightened, and the gentle waves of pleasure poured over me constantly.

"Come, darling, can you come for me?" he murmured softly.

I moaned and gasped. I just might. Again.

He leaned down, covering my body with his, kissing my neck and shoulder. His breaths were right in my ear, deep and loud as his cock pumped into me faster. The steady, pounding rhythm and his body pinning mine twisted in my mind, coiled in my core.

"Come."

"Ahh!" I wailed as the beautiful intensity rose and took hold of me, my pussy spasming once more. His soft, contented hum licked down my spine and made my pussy squeeze again.

"Perfect. Good girl."

He leaned back and withdrew his cock, still thick and hard. Confusion twisted my eyebrows as I stared at him. He couldn't leave without finishing.

But he wasn't leaving. He turned me on my side, laying down behind me. His hand lifted my leg, and he slid his shaft back inside me. I gasped at the new angle, my hips rotating toward him.

"Y-you're not supposed to... mmm..." This wasn't the prescribed position.

He thrust gently. "As long as I get you pregnant, I don't think the System will disapprove." He let my leg fall.

The System wasn't telling me to get on my back. And I didn't care what it wanted right then. Pleasure was all I cared about. Ajax's hands wandered over my body, brushing my thighs, sliding beneath my ribs to hold me close. His warm breath on the back of my neck, scratchy kisses tingling my spine. And the relentless, firm thrust of his cock, in and out. Lust gripped my mind in a vise.

My muscles shivered as he licked my spine. Lightning raced down my back as his beard scraped my skin. He held my breasts with an arm across my chest, molding, squeezing, almost painfully pinching my nipples. Almost. Just hard enough to make my pussy clench. Like how he bit my shoulder just enough to shock a moan from my lips.

I writhed but I couldn't move much with his hands holding me tight. My hips tried to squirm closer, to take him deeper. He chuckled and reached over my waist, his fingers light on my pelvis, sliding on the top of my mound, pausing.

I whimpered.

"Impatient," he murmured teasingly. Then his warm fingers dove to my clit and circled, pressed, rubbed. His thrusts gathered speed, his grip on my body tightened. In and out, crushing my breasts, rolling my clit.

Thrust, thrust, thrust. Faster. My legs tensed. His breathing quickened. I grabbed his arm, his hip, held on to anything I could find. Heat coiled and rose.

"One more time, Karlie. Come for me."

I cried out and obeyed. My hips bucked wildly trying to rub against his fingers and take more of his cock at the same time. Pleasure spread from the tight knot in my core to every cell in my body.

As the height of my orgasm faded, his cock plunged harder through my inner muscles, slamming as deep inside me as he could with every thrust. He groaned behind me, the sound rumbling through my chest. I could barely catch my breath while he fucked me harder and faster. Another long, breathless groan and his cock swelled, releasing his seed in the back of my tunnel, stream after stream of hot cum pouring into me. My body curled into him instinctively, my pussy clenching again.

Eventually, we caught our breaths, muscles relaxing. With a contented sigh, his arms tucked me in tight. I didn't mind. I could've fallen asleep right there. He'd wrung every particle of pleasure out of my flesh, every flicker of energy from my muscles. I was a limp doll in his arms.

When he untangled himself a minute later, I was a bit disappointed. He kissed my neck, his scratchy bristles grazing my skin one last time, and got to his feet.

"I hope I'll see you again, Karlie," he murmured.

I nodded. Me, too.

He smiled and left the room. I found myself feeling a bit lonely.

Room B111 — Test J4379

Time elapsed: 40 minutes

Morale: high

Impregnation: positive

Analyzing data... ... ...

Updating male model Ajax D3402T to version 2.2.009.