Auction in Limoges Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie learns how to repay George's debts.
4.4k words
4.51
10.4k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the masked men uncuffed Sophie and removed her blindfold. Sophie cast her eyes around to look for the man whose cum she had so recently swallowed, but whoever it was had returned to his original spot and was as anonymous as he had been when Sophie had been blindfolded and had his cock between her lips.

The woman addressed Sophie once again. 'Given that you are sufficiently compromised, you may now know that my name is Marie. Surnames will be unnecessary - anyone you come into contact with over the next few days will know who you mean if you use the name Marie.

'You will shortly receive a link to the video we have just recorded via WhatsApp. You should know that we would not hesitate to make the video public if you were to mention anything of our arrangements for recouping George's debts.'

Sophie stared at Marie, and as the wave of cock-lust abated somewhat, she felt enraged at the presumptive way she was talking. The next few days?. How long was she going to be kept here? When would she see George? Surely this sort of sexual exploitation needed to be reported to the authorities, and then George could be freed...

But, but, but, he owed so much. As Marie was talking Sophie felt a cold sense of inevitability regarding the choices facing her. She was determined to help George, and knew that if there was any hope of George not going to prison for a long time, they had to repay his debts between them. And yet she knew how little they could afford to do this. She had compromised herself utterly on video already, so despite feeling a deep sense of rage at the way the conversation was going, it was hard to see any way forward other than doing what was demanded of her.

Yet she was a wily operator, and realised that there was a negotiation to be made. So, turning to face Marie and casually using her thumb to wipe a stray strand of cum from her chin, she kept her tone neutral as she asked: 'What exactly are you proposing?'

Sophie absent-mindedly licked her thumb as she listened to Marie's response: 'In five days time, Pietre et Savou are holding a private, very exclusive auction, in Limoges. You will be auctioned off in the category of 'weekend slave' for a period of 1 year to pay for George's debts. In essence this means you will be free to go about your daily life during the week, but from 5pm on Friday until 8pm on Sunday you will forfeit all rights and become the property of the winning bidder, to do as they wish with you.

'Between now and the auction we will seek to maximise your value. We will be putting together a video prospectus that will allow potential bidders to see your sexual capabilities, and the night before the auction you will be displayed for sampling by a select group of invited bidders.

'I'm sure I don't need to emphasise that, should your auction price be insufficient to cover George's debts, he will remain liable for the difference, and so we will expect your enthusiastic compliance with our preparations for the auction. Rest assured, we have years of experience maximising the value of our assets, and following your recent performance and George's description of your sexual proclivities, we are confident that you can salvage his financial situation.'

Sophie stood in stunned silence. She had no idea that such auctions even existed, let alone that one would be held in sleepy Limoges, famous only for its porcelain and its cows. She was utterly horrified at the idea that people could be sold as slaves; this was something that she believed had rightly been stamped out a couple of hundred years ago. A fresh wave of anger and nausea overtook her - this shouldn't be permitted! Every shred of self-respect demanded that she refuse to be turned into a sexual object in this way. Her mind was running in futile circles...once again she felt an overwhelming urge to escape and tell the authorities - and yet the debt mountain George faced, and the waiting WhatsApp message reminded her that she had very few good choices here.

Marie, oblivious to Sophie's thoughts and assuming (correctly as it turned out) that Sophie's consent wasn't necessary for any of this, continued: 'Of course, your psychological preparation to serve your new mistress or master is as important as your physical preparation. We have little time available to us, so I need to see a signal of your commitment to marketing yourself sexually as enthusiastically as possible. Remove your clothes.'

Sophie looked down. She sensed that this was the last moment where she retained any control at all over her situation. Yes, she wanted to help George, and no, she couldn't see any alternative. But still...was she really going to go through with this? She had no idea (but a vivid set of images in her imagination) about what a 'video prospectus' of her 'sexual capabilities' would involve, and she could well imagine how she would be sampled by prospective bidders.

'Remove your clothes. NOW.' Marie said with finality. Despite all the anger, despite all the self-respect that demanded that she refuse, a surge of adrenalin coursed through her, and she could feel her pussy juices soaking her lacy panties. Her body knew what she wanted, even if her mind baulked at the prospect. And anyway, what choice did she have, really?

As Sophie started to remove her summer dress, the wily operator in her returned to the fore. One way she could retain just a little bit of control was to show just what was on offer at the auction. So, before she lifted the dress above her head, she ran her hands down her body, cupping her perfectly proportioned C-cup breasts, before running her hands down her taut abdomen and reaching for the hem of her oh-so-short dress. Here she paused, allowing her sexual power free rein to take over her body and mind once again.

George, she knew, worshipped every part of her body. He liked nothing better than to caress her beautiful face, unadorned with makeup or jewellery, to stroke and squeeze her perfect bum (and, recently, to lick and probe her sensitive bumhole), or to massage her feet. In recent months, though, they had added teasing, licking, pinching and biting her nipples to the games they would play in the bedroom, and George's unfailing adoration of her body as a sexual object had encouraged and released her innate knowledge that she was a sexual goddess. Through George's eyes, she was the most beautiful woman on the planet and his relentless reminders of this fact had strengthened her own belief that her body was an object worthy of being desired and lusted after. She wanted to be wanted, and taken, as a sexual object, and it was only the expectations of the society around her that prevented her from acting on this impulse regularly. But here, now, she had no control and so could be released from any social expectations.

Sophie's heart beat faster at the feeling of complicity in her sexual slavery. She trembled a little as she lifted the hem of her sundress, closing her eyes to imagine that she was undressing for George's benefit, displaying herself publicly in a way that she knew he would find deeply erotic. As the dress rose above her thighs, she casually allowed one hand to stray over her lacy panties. She was no long shocked by the flood of juices that had soaked her panties and started to run down her leg; nevertheless, she enjoyed slipping a finger underneath the elastic and dipping it deep into her wetness before holding her finger up and beckoning to one of the masked men. With a nod from Marie, the man walked forward and licked her finger clean. Offering a stranger her juices in this way only caused more of them to flow out of Sophie's pussy.

Once he had returned to his place, she continued lifting her dress until it was all the way above her head. Holding her arms straight up, she put her body on full display, before sliding her hands down to unhook her bra, allowing it to slowly drop to reveal her perfect breasts. She paused, watching her already prominent nipples rise to stand painfully, but so deliciously erect. She knew that every man in that room, and Marie too, was engrossed in her display and desired her. She revelled in that desire, using it to embolden her to slide her panties down to her ankles and step out of them.

Sophie wished only that, somehow, George was able to witness her display. His desire to exhibit her was no secret, and here she was, nipples stiff and pussy wetter than she could remember being, encircled by anonymous men, completely on display and knowing that she was relinquishing her body to them and to many, many others.

With no warning, the door to the office opened. A tall, well-built man strode in. Masked just like the others, it wasn't clear what role he played in Betdaily and in his smart dress he could have been mistaken for one of the existing men, but his presence exuded authority and power in abundance. The reaction of the others was noticeable; the men stood up straighter, and Marie smiled with a noticeable sense of pride as the man looked over Sophie's naked body.

'She has been compromised, Sir, and is about to be initiated. I assume you would like to witness this?'

'Yes, Marie. I shall just watch for now, but would like to have Sophie ready to call on me at a moment's notice from now until the auction. Make the arrangements.'

'Of course, Sir. Sophie, get onto the bed' Marie demanded.

Feeling the newcomer's eyes burning into her with intensity, Sophie climbed onto the bed, still with deeply conflicting emotions running through her body. On the one hand she knew with certainty that what was to come would violate her rights and self-respect, and she should feel outraged by it. Yet she knew that, with George's freedom at stake, she needed to participate with enthusiasm to increase her auction value. And, although she couldn't admit it to herself, her competitive streak had come to the fore as soon as she realised that she could submit to sexual demands on her body that would help increase her value. If she was going to be sold as property, she was damn sure that she was going to go for the highest price that she deserved, and a part of her knew that she could break auction records with the right preparation. Without consciously doing so, she noticed that she had climbed onto the bed on all fours, spread her legs and had displayed her pussy and ass in the direction she believed would give the best view to the mysterious newcomer

Sophie's thoughts were interrupted by a deliciously cold, metallic pressure on her pussy. A small object slid into her, was folded over and another piece of metal pressed onto her clit. She had no idea what had just happened, and was a little disappointed when nothing more was inserted into her. She waited, looking between her legs, expecting to be properly filled at any moment. And waited...and waited. Perhaps a minute passed and no-one spoke or violated her.

Just as Sophie was about to speak up, a delicious vibration started against the front wall of her pussy and clit. Immediately, she found herself arching her back and pushing her pussy as far into the air as she could, inviting invasion. As soon as she did this, though, the vibrations stopped. Sophie, frustration mounting, groaned a little.

'The vibration you have just felt is a discreet way of calling you to fulfil your temporary owner's desires', Marie said, nodding at the man who had recently entered the room. 'Whenever you feel the vibration you must find him and follow his instructions without question or hesitation. These instructions may be verbal or may be physical. Fulfilling his requirements with enthusiasm will allow him to exhibit you in the most advantageous way when he conducts the auction. Perhaps I should explain that he is our account manager at Pietre et Savou and will be the auctioneer on Saturday night; his approval is crucial if you are to command a high price.'

As Marie was talking, the door had opened again and eight more men had entered the room. Again, all were suited and masked. Nodding an acknowledgement to the new group, who encircled the bed and Sophie, Marie continued:

'Now we need to conduct your initiation. We find that, if an auction item is to be made psychologically ready in the time we have available, it is crucial to establish from the outset that anything is permitted, both in training and in the video prospectus.

'This initiation is not being filmed; we will review how you perform and design your training to enhance your performance. I would say 'enjoy', but your enjoyment really isn't relevant here. Perhaps 'perform' would be a better command', Marie said with a noticeable smirk. With that, she clicked her fingers and the 11 masked men at the edges of the room advanced towards the bed that Sophie was so brazenly kneeling on.

Effortlessly, one man lifted Sophie up, turned her body and threw her forcefully down on her back on the bed. Four more men caught hold of Sophie's hands and feet and swiftly tied them to each of the four corners of the bed with four lengths of black silk. Spreadeagled and utterly exposed, Sophie watched as two of the men undressed until they wore only their masks. She caught herself looking intently at each of their swiftly hardening cocks to see if she could recognise the one that she had so recently been sucking. Before she had any hope of doing so, though, one of the men roughly thrust his cock back into her mouth. Perhaps this was the same cock, perhaps it wasn't. As she wrapped her lips around his shaft, she felt a second cock rubbing the length of her pussy. The anger and violation she felt did nothing to stem the flow of lubrication that her pussy had been producing ever since she heard that she was to become someone else's property, and soon the unknown cock was completely coated. Despite her best efforts to resist her body, she was arching off the bed, pushing her pelvis up as far as it would go to try to drive the cock inside her. Still the cock rubbed against her pussy, tantalisingly flicking her clit each time it slid upwards. Each time, bolts of electricity flowed from Sophie's clit throughout her body, and with each bolt of electricity any resistance to being fucked by a complete stranger dissolved. In her head, she was holding out against the rising tide of pure sexuality that demanded the cock drive deep inside her...but it was a battle she was losing.

In less than 30 seconds she could take no more, and pleaded 'Fuck me, now!' The man's movements didn't change, but Marie spoke up: 'Good slut, you're learning fast. Beg for this man's cock, and he might just fuck you like you asked.'

Sophie held out for as long as she could. In her mind she was repeating the mantra: 'I will NOT beg to be violated. I WILL NOT beg to be taken against my will', but each time she said the mantra in her head it was with a little less conviction. She had never been one to enjoy teasing in bed; once she wanted George's cock inside her, she demanded George's cock inside her, and she would brook no disagreement. Now, she had no power and as her cock-lust once again took over, her resistance dissolved and she burst out: 'Fuck me hard, I'm begging you. Please, please, ram your cock in me. Use me however you want. Just fuck me now, please! I want your cock, I want your cum, I'm begging you to fuck me.'

With a nod from Marie the man changed the angle of his thrusts and slid into Sophie up to the hilt. Sophie could feel the walls of her pussy stretching to accommodate him. 'Fuck he's big!' she thought, immediately followed by 'His cock feels delicious deep inside me.' Sophie was so angry at herself for thinking these thoughts - she knew that she had been blackmailed into this, and dimly in her mind she knew that what was going on would be classed as rape. Yet she didn't care. Her need for cock was absolute.

George had learnt every inch of her pussy over the past six years, with encouragement and feedback from Sophie, and she had to bite her tongue to stop herself guiding this stranger to the spot deep in her pussy that would set her cumming 10, 15 times when George found it. Just the previous week, his fingers inside her had made her cum at least 20 times, and once again she wished that George were here watching, guiding the stranger to a position and rhythm that would send her over the edge. Somehow she knew that George would find this situation as erotic as she would; knowing that she had no choice, he would delight in watching her give herself up completely to the sexual experience of having two cocks in her at once.

Just as she was finding a rhythm of sucking and licking the cock in her mouth that matched the rhythmic thrusting of the cock in her pussy, she saw four more men approach. Two took her bullet-hard nipples into their mouths. It had only been in the past six months that Sophie had really started to get off on nipple play; George loved to stroke, lick, nibble and bite her nipples to bring an overwhelming intensity to their foreplay and lovemaking. But, skilled as he was, he only had one mouth, and to have a mouth on each nipple sent waves of ecstasy through Sophie's body. 'Oh FUCK yes, bite my nipples. Harder, harder. Yes! Oh fuck yes!'

The other two men disappeared from view, but Sophie realised what was required of her when she felt a hot, hard shaft in either hand. She gripped each shaft, and used the rhythm of the cock in her pussy to set a rhythm to her dual hand job.

Over the next ten minutes, the feeling of four men attending to her, and her toying with two more, gradually brought Sophie towards her first orgasm. It had been building ever since she had had the first taste of cock earlier in the afternoon, and now she could feel the intensity of the feeling deep in her pussy grow and grow, until it spread to her abused nipples, and right to her fingers and toes. Just as she felt she couldn't bear it any longer, the first wave of orgasm hit her like a train, and she was bucking on the bed as each wave of pleasure coursed through her.

Once that first orgasm hit, all thoughts of resisting the forced gangbang was driven from her mind, and Sophie concentrated on displaying her skills for Marie to see. As she arched her body to meet each thrust in her pussy, she licked and sucked with abandon, humming to create vibrations in this anonymous cock. At the same time she pumped both fists, willing the men to cum on her body.

As the men who had been playing with her nipples removed their mouths, she groaned in resentment, only to find two hands stroking and pinching her nipples instead. At one moment, both hands squeezed with such force that all her thoughts were drawn to the intense pain/pleasure in each nipple, and she felt another orgasm surprise her with its force.

Sophie knew, from George's willingness to play with her until she came as much as she wanted, that once she had cum once it took very little for her to keep orgasming, and she surrendered herself to the rhythmic thrusting in her pussy. A minute or so later, she felt the cock in her mouth grow and thicken, and she watched the man withdraw his cock and cum all over her tits. This sight sent the men in her hands over the edge, and she felt more ropes of hot cum coat her face, hair and body. No sooner had these three cum than other masked men stepped up to replace them. She serviced these new cocks with equal enthusiasm.

Less than thirty seconds later, she felt the cock in her pussy jerk and she felt the delicious feeling of a stranger's cum filling her pussy. The feeling of George cumming deep inside her often brought her to orgasm -as it turned out anyone's cum would do the job and she felt her pussy contract around the rock hard stranger inside her. Damn she loved that feeling. Having had only George cum inside her for 6 years it felt so wanton for her pussy to be sucking hungrily on a different cock. She loved it.

12