Auction in Limoges Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the cock withdrew from her pussy and was immediately replaced by another, her mind was filled with the sensations from all parts of her body. Nevertheless, as the restraints were loosened and she was turned onto her side on the edge of the bed, she sensed an opportunity to gain the upper hand and punched and kicked out at the men around her. Quick as a flash, though, she felt strong hands holding her in the new position, and heard Marie's stern voice: 'Fighting won't help you now. You know you have no choice. Submit'. Resigned to the truth of Marie's comment, she just kept sucking, licking and concentrating on the cock now pounding her pussy from a standing position. She took advantage of the looser restraints to raise her leg and improve the man's access to her pussy, and was only dimly surprised to feel a well lubricated finger stroke and press on her bumhole.

What did shock her was the desire for her to be fully plugged: mouth, pussy and anus. George had made his desire for anal sex clear, but had never pressurised her to try it. She delighted in teasing him, occasionally allowing him to lick or stroke her bumhole, but they had never experimented further. Now, though, the depths of depravity she had reached shocked her as she begged once again: 'Yes! Fuck my ass. Fill all my holes. I want COCK!'

No sooner had she said this than she felt a hot, thick cock pressing at her bumhole. With surprising gentleness at first, and with plenty of lubrication, she felt the cock slowly stretching her anus. The pressure felt intense but not painful, and she felt a sense of pride as she felt the cock breach her opening and slide gradually into her bum. Before she knew it, she felt the man's balls nestling against the bottom of her pussy, and realised she was completely full. Mercifully, all the men paused for a moment, perhaps sensing that this was a new sensation for her. She experimented by rocking her hips, feeling the cock in her bum move in response. The intensity was almost too much, but the depravity of her situation brought out the voracious sexual appetite in her, and by shifting her hips gave a subtle signal for the man behind her to start fucking her ass.

As the cock in her ass withdrew and then pushed back in her as deep as it could go, the one in her pussy matched it. She could feel the two heads of the cocks in her rub against one another through the walls of her pussy, just as the cock in her mouth thrust deep down her throat. Fuck, she was being used so utterly. It felt so wrong, and the rage kept bubbling up in her brain. Yet it also felt so freeing, to give herself up completely to these men, and to be used as an object, with no rights and no voice. She was completely at their mercy and knew that she had no choice but to take everything they could give. This complete lack of control meant that she didn't need to admit how much she wanted this.

Gradually, the cock in her ass thrust harder and harder, and before she knew it she was being pounded in all three holes. As the man at her mouth withdrew and added his cum to her torso, she felt a now-familiar spasm in her ass and pussy simultaneously, and came again herself as she felt her ass and pussy fill with two different men's cum. By now, her pussy was dripping with cum, but once again the cocks that withdrew were replaced by more, both in her pussy and in her ass.

The next hour was a blur of cock after cock after cock, and orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. Her whole body was shattered, but still she felt the need for more. Men came on her back, on her tits, on her torso, and her pussy was so full of so many strangers' cum that she had lost count.

At last all three holes were free, and the restraints were loosened further. She had no fight left in her, so just lay back looking at her body completely covered in cum, and feeling it flow out of her ass and pussy. She had energy for one last, but important act, and asked Marie for her phone. Taking a selfie of her cum-covered body, making sure the picture caught the cum dripping out of both her pussy and ass, she sent it to George. 'You like? Xxxx'. Exhausted, Sophie let the phone drop out of her hands as she saw the photo was uploading.

'You did well', said Marie. 'You exceeded even George's reports of your sexual prowess, and you adapted well to some of the newer demands made of your body. I have done this job long enough to know when someone is a willing participant in their own violation, and I can sense that a part of you is enjoying this. Take the next few hours to rest; I will debrief with my staff and then the training will begin.'

The ever-competitive Sophie glowed a little with pride, even despite herself. Marie approached and slipped a wristband on her, before she slumped into an exhausted sleep. Just as she drifted off, she was surprised to hear the familiar chime of George's phone receiving a WhatsApp message. 'How could that be?' she wondered as the oblivion of sleep overtook her.

12