All Comments on 'Auction in Limoges Ch. 04'

by Horrborradventure

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope that this is a mind fuck on the husband’s part and that it’s not a real blackmail scenario. Primarily because I despise bullies and that’s what blackmailers are. (Lol, where real = in the plot)

A pre planned adventure of kink is very very erotic. Whereas the prospect of a forced year of sexual slavery is fucking terrifying a s well as being a complete turn off. The buyer could easily be someone completely repugnant, a year of being raped every weekend that’s enough to destroy any woman.

Kudos on the world building and character development, it’s rare that I wish I were able to beat the crap out of a fictional character, yes the liaison Marie. Any woman who is happy to sell another into slavery, sexual or otherwise deserves the worst kind of torment revisited on them. Apologies in advance for this but the truth is women wouldn’t be shocked if it was instigated by a man because we expect them to be bastards. A woman doing the same though is a very deep unforgivable betrayal. It’s more commonly witnessed when women commit crimes against children.

Brilliant writing!

Tess (uk)

HorrborradventureHorrborradventureover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi again Tess,

Without wanting to give away the plot I think this tale might not be for you. Our fantasies are all very personal and the person I am writing for wants what turns you off (in fantasy of course) so it might be worth leaving this one here (and my writing in general unless I branch out).

I fully respect your position and am grateful for all of your comments - one of the things I really value on literotica is the mutual respect between writers and readers - having recently started writing it completely changes my perspective as a reader and I love that you are taking the time to comment as you go.

In particular I’m really grateful for the comments on the character and world-building. I’m glad you enjoyed these even if you didn’t enjoy the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorrborradventure@Horrborradventure
I write stories for my wife's pleasure - the ideas are often hers, but I flesh them out into plotlines. I love seeing her fantasies develop, and the trust she shows in me by sharing (most of) her darkest thoughts and desires. I am very aware that as a male writing in the non-...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES