Auctioned for Charity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug wanted to confront the guys who were touching her but knew he couldn't. He also saw that Roxanne didn't seem to mind so he stood back to enjoy the show. He was distracted by several of the women as they talked to him and Phil but his attention quickly returned to see what Roxanne was up to.

Phil noticed Doug's preoccupation with who he thought was his sister-in-law and said, "Don't worry about her, she'll be okay. The guys are just being friendly."

"I promised my wife, I'd look out for her sister but I guess you're right."

Doug could tell Roxanne seemed to be enjoying the attention. He knew she was high from the vape pen, she had also been drinking and was having fun. By this time, he was fully erect and didn't mind when he saw men touching her. One guy even ran his hand between her legs. She let him touch her pussy for a few moments before pushing his hand away. That led other men to try to touch her pussy through her thong too. She also pulled her bra down so a couple of men could see her bare breasts. They were practically drooling over her.

As Roxanne was talking to one group of men, Doug saw her pull her thong aside to give them a peek at her red pubic hair and pussy. Another guy must have liked her stockings because she lifted her leg onto his chair between his legs and let him run his hands up her nylon-encased leg up to her bare thigh.

Roxanne made her way over to Phil and Doug and Phil took the opportunity to put his arm around her, whisper something in her ear, and grabbed her ass. Doug couldn't believe his boss was fondling his wife right before his eyes. It seemed like Doug was the only guy in the room that hadn't groped Roxanne.

Before she moved on, Roxanne whispered in Doug's ear, "My pussy is on fire. I can't wait to fuck you later."

She went on to say, "Phil said he was going to bid on me."

Doug was thrilled that his wife was having a good time but got anxious when he found out he'd be bidding against his boss who, without a doubt, was more financially secure than Doug.

The hour of mingling and groping seemed to fly by and it was now time for the auction. It was the moment of truth for Doug and his wife. Things started off slowly with the first couple of girls being auctioned off for $1,500 each. That gave Doug some reassurance that their plan would work with money to spare. The next two went for $2,000 and Doug got worried.

It was now his wife's turn as the MC announced "Foxy Roxy," was next. The crowd cheered as she danced around the stage fully embracing her role as a young temptress. Roxanne proudly put herself on display for the crowd of men. Someone bid $500 that quickly went to $1,000 then up to $1,500.

When it seemed like it was going to end there, Doug bid $2,000. He felt good until someone went to $2,500, then another guy bid $3,000. He was getting nervous now but he had to up his bid to $3,500. Within a short time, the bidding was up to $4,500. The MC said it was the highest bid they ever had and encouraged more bids. What Doug didn't realize is that with so few girls left to auction off, the men got more desperate and bid higher for them.

Doug went to his limit at $5,000 and the room went silent as the MC said, "We have a bid of $5,000. Do I hear $5,500? We're at $5,000 guys. Are we done here? Going once, going twice."

After a brief scare, Doug and Roxanne began to relax as their plan was working out just as they planned until they heard Phil yell out, "$6,000."

Doug gave Phil a shocked look as the MC said, "$6,000. Do I hear $6,500? Going once, going twice."

The MC paused waiting for another bid as Doug felt sick to his stomach knowing he had just lost his wife to his boss.

"Sold to the man in the corner for a record $6,000."

Roxanne was panic-stricken herself as she looked over at an ashen-faced Doug. Their well-laid plan just went up in flames.

Phil looked at Doug and said, "Sorry buddy, but your sister-in-law is too gorgeous to pass up. Besides, I love small titties and redheads."

He then went to the steps of the stage to collect his prize, Doug's wife. The last thing Doug saw was his wife nervously looking over her shoulder at him as Phil led her out of the meeting area toward her room. Doug was feeling nauseous and went to the restroom because he thought he was going to be sick. He almost hyperventilated as he began to splash cold water on his face. He collected himself and went back to get a stiff drink. Part of him wanted to go to his wife's room and rescue her but he didn't know where she was.

All he could do was go back and socialize and wait for this nightmare to be over. He tried as best he could to act normal but his thoughts kept drifting back to wondering what his wife was doing with Phil. Was she naked by now? Was she sucking his dick? Was he licking her pussy? Was he fucking her? Was she enjoying it?

As he walked about the room talking to various members and exchanging contact information, the guys were complimenting Doug on bringing Roxy.

"Shit, I'm sorry I lost out on that bid. I wish I would have brought more money with me," one of them said.

Another commented, "Yeah, it seemed like she was really into it. I bet she's a great fuck too. I hope she comes back for more."

Doug could only hope that the contacts he was making were worth the steep price he and his wife were paying. He was going to have to live with the fact that his boss was now fucking his wife so it better be worth it. His stomach was in knots as he anxiously waited for his wife to return. He hoped Phil would be so turned on that he would cum right away and Doug could then be reunited with his wife.

Meanwhile, once Roxanne and Phil got to her room she told him, "You know, if you want to call this off, I can guarantee you get your money back."

"Hell no, Foxy Roxy. Why would I do that? I paid good money for this and I have every intention of getting every penny of my money's worth out of this," he replied with an evil grin.

He went on to say, "You looked like you were having fun out there, why are you so nervous now?"

"I don't know, I guess the reality of the situation is sinking in."

"You mean like Doug getting outbid for you? You weren't the first people to try that Roxy."

"I guess you win then," Roxanne said as she grabbed her vape pen, took a drag, and offered it to Phil who took a couple of hits too.

"I love fucking when I'm high, Roxy. We're going to have some fun."

Roxanne took another hit off the vape pen and took a sip of her drink, resigned to the fact that she had a duty to perform and wanted it to be over as soon as possible. Despite her nervousness, her pussy was still damp from being on display and her body being groped for the last hour. Her pussy needed some attention even if it wasn't with the man of her choice.

As Phil began to undress, Roxanne took note of his large stature at around 6'5" and about 250 pounds. He was much bigger than she but he was in decent shape despite a bit of a beer belly. He was a handsome man who looked to be in his mid-40s with a distinguished look of dark hair with wisps of gray around the temples. Maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she first thought.

When he was naked, Phil had a half-hard thick six-inch cock. He approached Roxanne and leaned down to kiss her on the lips, a kiss that she wilfully returned. She felt his large hands on her ass. He lifted her off her feet as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as they continued to kiss.

Phil told her, "Take off your bra."

Roxanne followed his instructions and as soon as she dropped her bra to the floor, Phil had his lips sucking on her nipples. Her head moved back in pure pleasure as she felt his lips moving from one nipple to the next and back again. Roxanne felt secure in Phil's strong arms as she continued to give in to her pent-up sexual desires.

Phil moved to sit down on the bed and had Roxanne stand before him. She felt his hand tugging at the strings of her thong as he peeled it down her legs. She stood before him naked except for her stockings, shoes, and choker. He gazed at her petite naked body from her pretty face to the hard nipples on her tiny tits and down to her puffy pussy lips and her slender stocking-covered legs. Roxanne felt vulnerable but sexy as she was giving her body away to fulfill his every sexual desire. He won her in an auction and she was now his sex slave whose duty it was to satisfy her man.

Phil ran his hand over Roxanne's body, tweaking her nipples, fondling her ass, and stroking her legs. He then ran his hands up to her pussy and inserted his finger into her. Roxanne's knees almost buckled from the pleasure of feeling his large finger inside her.

"Umm, you're nice and wet Roxy. I knew you were one hot woman. I'm glad you're enjoying this. It makes it better for me, darling."

Roxanne didn't want to admit she was enjoying being his sex slave but she was getting hotter by the minute.

Phil was mostly hard when he said, "Get down on your knees now, Roxy."

He was mostly hard now and Roxanne was staring at the thick cock in her face when he said, 'You know what I want. Go ahead suck it."

Roxanne swallowed hard and took his dick in her hand, it was so thick, she couldn't get her entire hand around it. She leaned in to lick his balls as her husband's boss moaned softly.

"That's it, baby."

She licked her way up the shaft wondering how she was going to get his cock in her mouth. She licked around the head and opened her mouth wide. Phil held onto Roxanne's head and pulled her head onto his dick forcing it into her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide as he sank his dick into her mouth. He stopped when she gagged.

Roxanne began to bob her head on Phil's hard cock but could only get about half of it into her mouth. Her sweet lips and tongue worked on his dick as best she could.

"Oh, you've got a lovely mouth, honey. That's it, suck my dick. Suck it good."

Phil played with Roxanne's nipples as she sucked his fat cock. She was enjoying having a different cock between her lips and wasn't even thinking about Doug. All of her attention was devoted to the hard dick in her mouth.

Roxanne was almost disappointed when Phil lifted her head from between his legs and told her to get on the bed. She kicked off her heels and laid down with her legs spread, offering her sweet pussy to her husband's boss.

Instead of fucking her as she expected, Phil began to suck and lick her stocking-encased toes while he stroked her legs. He rubbed his dick between the soles of her feet before starting to kiss, nibble and lick his way up her legs. He could smell the sweet aroma of her wet pussy as he got closer. He then pushed her knees back towards her head, exposing her pussy further, and began to give it long wide licks with his tongue.

When Roxanne began to moan, Phil commented, "Oh, you're a hot one aren't you, Roxy?"

"You have no idea how hot I am right now. Eat me, Phil. Lick my pussy."

Phil grinned and stuck his tongue deep into Roxanne's dripping pussy. She began to squirm as he tongue fucked her. He then moved up to her clit, giving it soft, fast butterfly flicks before he started to suck and lick it.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. OOOOHHHHHHHH," Roxanne cried out as she clutched Phil's head pulling him towards her pussy.

He brought Roxanne to two quick orgasms in succession. She squirted her juices into Phil's mouth, something she rarely does.

When he lifted his head, he had her juices on his lips. Roxanne's face was flush from her orgasms and she had a look of pure lust on her face. Phil knew what she wanted but he made her tell him.

"Tell me what you want me to do now, Roxy."

"I need you to fuck me. I need your dick in my pussy, Phil."

"How bad do you need my dick, Roxy."

"I need it badly, Phil. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Phil moved between Roxy's legs and rubbed his fat dick along her pussy lips, teasing her in the process.

"Don't tease me, Phil. I need you to fuck me. You know you want to fuck me too."

Phil smiled, looked directly into Roxanne's eyes, and slid his dick into her. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she arched her back. She couldn't recall when she had ever been this horny before. She started to buck her hips in rhythm with Phil's thrusts. She was fucking him as much as he was fucking her.

"Where's my dick, Roxy?"

"It's in my pussy, Phil."

"Do you like my dick in your pussy?"

"I love your dick in my pussy. Fuck me, Phil. Fuuuuuck Meeeee."

Roxanne had never had such a large man on top of her before. It made her feel even more submissive after being auctioned off to sexually satisfy the high bidder and having no choice on who her lover would be. She was running her hands over Phil's large shoulders and back muscles and even slid her hands down to fondle his ass and pull him into her.

Phil then put Roxy's legs onto his shoulders and drilled her pussy hard. She was screaming for more as she came again. Phil then flipped her over to fuck her from behind while he had a firm grip on her tight little ass. All she wanted to do was satisfy her lover at that point. His pleasure became hers. Their sexual excitement was feeding off each other and driving them to higher heights.

"You've got such a nice tight pussy. I could fuck you all night long."

"My pussy is all yours, Phil. Use me. Fuck me hard."

Roxanne felt Phil's finger playing with her asshole. He took some of her pussy juices on his middle finger and then began to stuff it into her ass. He was making her beg for more when he shot his load deep in her pussy. She could feel his thick cock pulsate with each wad of cum that flowed into her. When he was done cumming, he withdrew his dick from her and made her lick him clean. She savored the taste of his cum and reveled in the fact that he was still hard. The internal slut inside of Roxanne had been set free and she wanted more.

"I can't believe your cock is still hard."

"I took a pill to help keep me erect, Roxy. We're just getting started."

She smiled and continued blowing Phil and was able to get more of his dick into her mouth this time. She felt like a cock hungry whore as she gave her husband's boss another blow job.

Meanwhile, as Roxy was just getting started with Phil, Doug was beginning to worry about her. The other girls were starting to filter back looking for guys who wanted a blow job or handjob but where was his wife? Was she still fucking Phil? Was she enjoying it that much? What was going on in her room? Doug could only imagine what his wife was doing with Phil. While he was experiencing some jealousy, his dick was also getting hard at the thought of his wife servicing his boss. He couldn't explain his mixed feelings but he desperately wanted to know when she would be done. He was curious to hear all of the gory details of her evening of sexually servicing another man.

Back in the room, Phil had Roxanne straddle his head so they could sixty-nine. In this position, her asshole was staring back at Phil and he couldn't help but swipe his tongue over her puckered brown hole. She was surprised at first but kept sucking Phil's dick. Doug had never maintained an erection after having sex and she was enjoying having an available cock at her disposal. Her husband was usually one and done and she was still horny. Now that her married virginity was taken, she wanted more cock.

Seeing no objections from Roxanne, Phil began to alternately lick her ass and clit. It was something she had never experienced and decided she liked it and even began to wiggle her ass in Phil's face to signal her desire to have him continue.

He told her, "I'd love to fuck your ass."

"I don't think so, Phil. Your dick is too thick."

Although he was disappointed, Phil continued to lick her ass and suck on her clit. When she came to another orgasm, Phil sat on the edge of the bed and had Roxanne straddle his dick. In no time, she was bouncing on his cock. She was so hot she couldn't get enough of him. His thick dick filled and stretched her like no other man.

Phil took Roxanne in his arms as she continued to fuck him while he stood up. He pushed her against the wall and began to fuck her even harder than earlier. There was a sexual passion between them that they had never experienced before. She loved how he was able to pick her up while fucking her. She liked the rough fucking against a wall, leaving her helpless, not that she minded at all. She had lost all control of her sexual needs and it felt wonderful. Doug had never fucked her like this before. They were kissing passionately as Phil continued to drill her pussy.

When he was about to cum again, he bent her over on the bed and pummeled her pussy while looking at her ass pushing back against him. They came simultaneously and they both collapsed afterward with Phil's large body on top of her.

When she regained her composure, she took his dick in her mouth to lick their mutual cum off his dick. She was disappointed when he lost his erection. However, it was probably for the best seeing her husband was waiting for her.

As Phil was getting dressed, he said, "Wow Roxy, you're one hot piece of ass. You have one lucky husband."

"What makes you think I'm married?"

"You have a very obvious tan line around your ring finger, darling," he replied and gave her a wink and a smile.

Roxanne thought, "Oh my god, does he know that I'm really Maureen, Doug's wife?"

Phil then asked, "Are you coming back to join the party or should I send Doug to take you home?"

"I think I better be going home. This was more than I expected."

"Look me up if you ever want to do this again, privately of course."

"I don't think that's going to happen, Phil. I did this as a favor to Doug."

"Well, if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me. I'll tell Doug where you are. I hope you had fun."

"Thanks, Phil. It was a lot of fun."

Just before he left the room, Phil picked up Roxanne's thong from the floor, brought it up to his nose, took a quick sniff, and said, "I'm going to keep this as a memento of our evening together."

When Doug saw Phil he was relieved that after more than two hours his wife's adventure was finally over. He was anxious to see her. He was a little jealous of the grin on Phil's face knowing it was from having a good time with his wife.

Phil came up to Doug and said, "Roxanne's waiting for you in room 105. I have to tell you, your sister-in-law is a great piece of ass. She loves to fuck. Shit, she couldn't get enough of my cock. You should try and fuck her too."

Doug's heart sank but he managed to reply, "I don't think that's going to happen but I'll tell her you liked her."

"There's no need to, I already did," Phil said with an arrogant smile.

Phil then pulled Roxanne's thong from his pocket, showed it to Doug, while taking another sniff, and said, "These are hers."

Seeing another man with his wife's used underwear was like getting punched in the stomach. Doug knew it was probably still damp from her juices. It also made him wonder if Phil knew Roxanne was his wife and was bragging about how he just fucked her and then took her underwear as a trophy.

Doug rushed to the room to find his wife waiting for him fighting back tears. Maureen had that just fucked look about her. He noticed her red pubic hair was matted with cum. She had cum around her lips too. Her hair was mussed and her stockings were ripped.

"Are you alright? If he hurt you, I'll kick his ass."

"No, no, I'm fine. I'm just feeling guilty for, you know, what I did with Phil."

"It's all my fault, Maureen. I'm the one that got us into this mess. I'm sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

"It's just as much my fault, Doug. It was my idea to try and win the bid. Don't beat yourself up."

"So, I take it you had sex with him."