Auctioned for Charity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen looked sheepishly at the floor, nodding, and replied, "Yes, twice."

"You fucked him twice?"

"I'm sorry I just got carried away. I was drunk and high and had all those guys looking at me and touching me. Can you ever forgive me?"

Doug was stunned and processing what happened between his wife and his boss but he had an erection. He didn't say anything as he took off his clothes. Maureen felt better knowing her husband wanted to have sex with her after what she had done. At least she knew he wasn't angry with her.

Rather than think about what happened between her and Phil, Maureen dropped to her knees and began to suck her husband's familiar dick. It wasn't as thick as his boss's but she was still horny from everything she experienced that night. She felt conflicted between feeling guilty for fucking another man and thoroughly enjoying it to feeling euphoric that she had released a ton of pent-up sexual energy that had been building since she first agreed to participate in the auction. She felt dirty and naughty but that only drove her to want more cock.

She was mildly surprised when Doug asked, "Did you suck his dick?"

Maureen stopped blowing her husband long enough to reply, "Yes, a few times."

For some reason, Doug found it exciting knowing his wife had her lips wrapped around another man's dick earlier that evening. When he looked down at his wife, he knew this was the view Phil had while Roxy was blowing him. Her lips and tongue felt so good on his dick and his boss must have experienced the same feeling. Doug didn't want to cum too soon, so he had his wife stand up and he kissed her on the lips. He stuck his finger in her pussy and found it wet and gooey from the cum Phil left inside her.

He laid his wife down on the bed and spread her legs and saw more of Phil's cum leaking from her. He rubbed his dick along her cum covered slit and slid his dick into her. Maureen's cunt was sloppy wet from having sex with his boss. Doug never imagined he'd enjoy having sloppy seconds or thirds as it turned out. The more he thought about Phil thrusting his dick in his wife's pussy and cumming inside her twice, the more excited Doug became.

"Tell me how he fucked you. I want to know."

At first, Maureen was reluctant to tell Doug too much but he was hard and fucking her so it appeared he was getting off from sharing her.

"I was nervous at first but I took some hits off the vape pen and had a drink. I was horny from all the guys looking at me and feeling me. When he undressed, I just needed someone to fuck me."

Doug was breathing faster and fucking her harder. Maureen could tell that hearing the details got her husband hotter so she continued.

"We kissed and he began to undress me. I sucked his dick. It's pretty fat and I struggled to get it all in my mouth. I blew him for a little while and he ate my pussy."

The thought of Maureen brazenly laying on the bed with her legs wide open offering herself to his boss drove Doug wild. He pictured Phil's head between her legs lapping at her pussy.

"Did Phil make you cum?"

"Twice and then he fucked me. I came again when he was fucking me."

"So you liked fucking Phil didn't you?"

Maureen didn't respond so Doug continued asking, "You liked it. Tell me. Go ahead, tell me."

"Fine. I liked fucking Phil. I liked having his fat dick in my pussy. I liked having him cum inside me. I liked it so much, I begged him to fuck me hard and I fucked him a second time because it felt so good."

Doug then came inside his wife as he thought about what a slut she was that evening, adding his jizz to that of his boss.

Maureen was worried she told Doug too much but then he said, "Oh my god, that was hot. I don't understand why it turns me on but I can't help it."

Maureen was pleasantly surprised at her husband's reaction so she leaned over and began to suck his softening dick again. She was now able to enjoy what she had done without any guilty feelings.

"After he got done cumming, he made me lick the cum off his dick like this. He took a pill so he still had an erection so I kept sucking him."

Doug was so turned on he got hard again and asked, "Then what happened?"

"We got into a sixty-nine and he started licking my ass and clit. He wanted to fuck my ass but I wouldn't let him."

"Oh fuck, that's so hot. I wish I could have seen you with him."

"I climbed onto his lap and rode his dick like a fucking nympho slut. I couldn't get enough of him and his fat cock."

"I love you for acting like a slut."

"He picked me up and fucked me against the wall, then bent me over and did me hard until we both came again. Oh god, he fucked me so good."

Doug then came for a second time that night and made his wife lick him clean again just like she did for Phil.

When they recovered, they took a shower and got dressed. Before they left, Maureen saw an envelope that was slipped under the door. There was $2,000 as her share for being in the auction and another $1,000 tip from Phil. It made her feel even naughtier but it gave her a tingle in her pussy knowing she was that good in bed.

On the drive home, Maureen told Doug, "There's something I didn't tell you, dear."

"There's more?"

"When Phil was leaving the room, he noticed the tan line on my ring finger. He knows I'm married and I think he suspects that I'm not your sister-in-law. He might know that I'm your wife."