Auctioned into Slavery Pt. 03

Story Info
Opal continues bonding with her Master.
2.3k words
3.64
11.2k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDude07
TheDude07
23 Followers

The days went by very slowly for Opal. Tim would typically take her out of her cage and perform his morning routine with her leash in hand. One morning, a few weeks into her new life, she found herself forced to kneel between his legs as he brushed his teeth, his morning wood sitting next to her head, but she knew better than to suck on it without being ordering it. As Tim continued to brush his teeth he ran his other hand through her dreadlocks. She was worried that the Men of the High Wall would force her to assimilate into their society and adopt a hairstyle she had seen on barbie dolls, but she felt that Tim actually liked her hair.

Once he was finished he picked Opal up and placed her on the bathroom counter. He then proceeded to brush her teeth for her. The toothbrush was not like the ones she was accustomed to in her own life, this one was more mechanical more advanced. Once Tim was done he gave her a deep kiss. After he was finished he pulled away and gave her a harsh slap to the face, letting her know he was upset with her lack of enthusiasm.

Later that night she found herself standing in the bathtub, stripped of her maid uniform and placed into an uncomfortable bikini. She was being ordered to wash Tim who was laying in the tub, with a hand on her new metal leash. He pointed at a sponge she was to use and raised his right leg, placing it on the side of the tub.

"Clean that shit." Tim told her as he lit a cigarette. The first couple days she was bothered by the smoke, much to the entertainment of Tim would regularly blow smoke into her mouth and beat her when she inevitably coughed. She straddled Tims hairy leg and bent forward to begin sponging his foot. She had gotten use to Tim now and knew that everything she did was really a facade, all he seemed to care about was looking at and playing with her ass, when he thought she was trying to avoid sticking it out was when the beatings started.

"I think you're getting a little fat." Tim said with a grin as she looked back at him with a fearful expression. She had been putting on weight, Tim had been feeding her by hand most nights and what little workout she did do was quickly disrupted when Tim ripped whatever yoga pants he had put her in and began fucking her.

"Maybe I should get some real workouts into my schedule Master." She said. She then squealed as she felt her bikini bottom hoisted upwards. To her horror she realized Tim was giving her a wedgie.

"I don't know. I think I'd like your ass to be a little bigger." Tim chuckled as he slowly pulled the girl into his lap. He then reached behind him and pulled out an unmarked bottle of liquor off one of the shelves. He then took a swig directly from it after he situated Opal on his lap. Opals was still adjusting from the wedgie he had given her and her upper body felt uncomfortable as Tim held his bottle of liquor against her chest. Opal attempted to regain her composure and continued to scrub Tim, now focusing on his chest.

"Who does that ass of yours belong too?" Tim asked her as he rubbed his liquor bottle against her back. She finished off the sponging of his chest and moved to work on his shoulders as her eyes met his. She didn't typically like that, when their eyes met it was typically a sign that they were about to get intimate.

"My ass is yours to do with as you please Master." Opal said, hating herself with every word she said. Opal then managed to push the bottle out of her way and straddle Tim as she sponged his shoulders. She didn't like alcohol one bit and was afraid of what she would do with Tim if he got her liquored up. She then yelped in surprise as she felt a burning sensation on her lower back. He was putting his cigarette out on her. She reactively lowered herself onto him, trying to get the burning area below water.

"I'm sorry Master. I didn't know you were about to do that." Opal pleaded as Tim threw his cigarette out of the water. He then grabbed her by her throat with his, now free, left hand. She looked in horror as he tightened his grip, turned her around, and raised her out of the water.

"Ya we definitely need to make this ass fatter. Even give it a special mark, so people know who to return you to if you ever get lost." Tim said as he lowered himself into the water after situating Opal on the railing of the tub. Opal then moaned as she felt the booze from his liquor bottle being poured onto to the top of her asscrack. Tim was below her, drinking the liquid as it fell through her asscrack. The immediate relief of the liquid hitting her burn mark was welcomed by Opal.

"I'd never get lost Master, I'll always be by your side." Opal said coldly as he continued drinking from her asscrack. She didn't want a brand on her ass, if she were to ever return to her people it would be a mark of shame. Eventually he stood up and turned her around again, this time he wanted her to drink some of the liquid. She did so reluctantly, figuring her Master was drunk by this point, one of the good things about him was he didn't waste alcohol on her typically. After he decided she had enough he once again spun her around and pulled her bikini bottoms down.

Opal knew she was in for a long day and resisted throwing the nasty tasting liquor up as Tim began to go to town on her. He placed one hand on her shoulder as her elbows were kept on the railing of the tub to keep her steady. He continued to take swigs from the bottle, occasionally belching loudly. Eventually he came in her pussy and she looked around angrily. He had previously avoided cumming inside of her in fear he might impregnate her.

"Remember the Stallworth kid?" Opal yelled angrily. She stood over him and looked down at the intoxicated young man who struggled to return her gaze. She was pissed now and Tim knew it.

"The fuck did you say to me?" He asked as he grabbed a hold of her leash and put the liquor bottle on a shelf nearby.

"If you're going to keep fucking cumming in me you better either put on a god damn condom or give me those magic birth control pills you High Wallers have!" Opal said, continuing to yell. This was a mistake as Tim yanked her down to his level and began hitting her face. He then stopped himself on the next slap to her face, he remembered his fathers parting words, not to leave 'permanent damage'. Instead of continuing her facial beatings he bent her over his knees and brutally began slapping her ass. Starting a count and then either forgetting what number he was on or forgetting which number came next. In either case he simply restarted at 1.

"I love it when this gets nice and red." Tim commented, running his tongue over her bruised butt. Opal was terrified and kept trying to resist the urge to vomit from the alcohol. He threw her out of the tub and played around with her as she struggled to stand up, naked, wet, and sobbing. Tim grabbed a towel and wiped her body off as she laid there, afraid of what he would do next to her.

"I don't think it's set in who fucking owns you, let's fix that." He said as he grabbed the limp girl up by her hair and dragged her out of the room. He carried his slave into the garage where a small chair was placed with some machinery by it. She recognized this as machine used for creating tattoos, the Free Spirits had one in her home tribe, but her father had forbidden her from using it.

Her mind still raced through the thoughts of possibly being inseminated by Tim. Would she be treated as a High Waller herself if that happened? Tim laid her facedown on the chair and began wiping away any leftover water on her lower back.

"I want you to sit very still. Got that." Tim said with a slap to her ass. Opal nodded in silence as Tim then took out some tools that were hooked up to the machinery and began working on Opals lower back. Opal didn't feel any pain. She slowly realized she was being given a tattoo, but didn't fight back, she knew any resistance towards Tim was pointless.

"I think we're all done. Come here!" Tim told her as he pulled her up by her leash. He took her over to a mirror and turned her face towards it as he began to kiss her neck. She was stunned, right above her tortured ass were the words "Property of Tim McCown." She fought back tears as Tim groped her body. Eventually he broke off and decided more work was needed for Opal. He lead her out to a shed on their property. Opals eyes had to adjust to the sunlight as she hadn't been outside for weeks.

The shed was very out of place, a dark and dusty looking building on an otherwise luxurious property. Once inside she saw what looked to be a BDSM chamber. Hooks and handcuffs scattered the walls and a single wooden stake with a short chain attached to the top stood in the center of the shed.

"I take you in and treat you better than most slaves are treated and you still back talk me." Tim ranted as he removed her leash and hooked her to the stake. For a brief moment when the leash had been removed she thought about running, but then remembered the remote. Tim didn't use it, ever, but she knew if she ran he would and what would come after would not be pleasant for her at all.

"Now, who owns your ass?" Tim asked her as he circled around to her mouth, his dick was hardening again. Opal wondered how a man could get a boner so fast after ejaculating.

"You do Master." Opal said looking down at the dirt floor. Her legs kept her butt raised up, but if she needed to she could kneel on the dirt. Her head had no leeway to speak of as she tried to move it in any direction she could. Tim looked angrily at her for a few minutes and then left the shed for a few minutes.

"Hows it hanging beautiful." Tim asked as he came back into the shed. At first she was pleasantly surprised as she realized he was complementing her, he never complemented her about anything, but then a wave of horror hit her as she starred at the remote in his hand.

"I don't know how much you were told about this little thing, but it does a lot more than just mess with your body, it messes with the brain and all the sexual parts too. Hell I could make you like girls if I really wanted to, or I could make you get off to sucking toes." He laughed. He then pressed a few buttons and she could feel an overwhelming sexual desire to be knocked up.

"Use me Master." Opal whined. Tim walked to her side as she wagged her ass from left to right, wanting him to use her pussy and put his seed in her. He smiled as he ran his hand through her dreadlocks, happy that his property was finally asking to be fucked by him. Tim laughed as he saw her try to reach her mouth towards his cock, wanting to get him more sexually charged.

Eventually Tim walked behind her and granted her wish. Opal put all the energy into joining in his thrusting she wanted to pleasure him, to make him feel she was worthy to receive his seed. She liked this way of sex better, he didn't hit her and she felt like she was part of the love making instead of an object he was using.

It didn't take him very long to ejaculate into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure, she wanted to carry his child and it made her happy thinking about it. She closed her eyes as she felt him unchain her from the stake. He then pressed several other buttons on the remote and all of a sudden she collapsed on the floor, she wanted him to hit her, badly. She wanted pain.

"So what happens if you go back to your slutty ways and run off on me?" he asked her as he lowered himself onto her collapsed body, giving her a quick slap to the face when she failed to respond. He then walked over and got a branding stick. Whatever concerns Opal had were overrides as he readied the branding stick on her left breast. She yelled as it connected with her flesh. He then walked over and got a hose and began spraying the brand down. He then took his phone out and took a video of this girl, branded, wet, and laying in dirt.

"Does my little bitch want to be slapped again?" he said as he zoomed the phone onto her face.

"Yes Master." She said, smiling.

He pressed some buttons on the remote to return her to her normal state. She laid there for a second, taking into account what had happened as she looked down at the "T.M." symbol that had been stamped on her body.


TheDude07
TheDude07
23 Followers