Auctioned into Slavery Pt. 02

Story Info
Opal meets her Master and is broken in.
2.4k words
3.89
15.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDude07
TheDude07
23 Followers

Opal exited the limo as the Master and Slave reached their destination. It was a fairly modern mansion, at least compared to what she was used to seeing in the wild lands. He walked her in the front door and into his bedroom.

She had prepared herself for this, this man had surely purchased her so he could use her as breeding stock. She was not ready to give herself up and slowly stood up as the man undressed himself. He then reached into his pants pocket and pulled out the remote which he clicked. Opal fell to her knees, quivering in ecstasy. The older gentleman began to undress her, discarding her leather garments.

"It's time we put you in something a bit more civilized." He said as he removed the last of her leather. He then shuffled through his closet as Opal laid there, helpless to resist him. It didn't bother her though, the remote was feeding her pure pleasure as she began to drool. Eventually the gentleman came back with a very revealing french maid outfit that was split into two pieces, a small top and skirt.

Despite the involuntary forces on her body she did enjoy the idea of being this mans mate. He was older than her, but she desired a mature man, someone who was gentle, yet firm with her. Despite her rebellious nature, she was ready to serve him.

"Ok I think that's enough." The older man said as he pressed a button on the remote. Opal had been taken out of this world long enough to forget that she was being dressed by this man. She moved her hands up and down her body to realize that she was indeed wearing the maid outfit no panties to speak of and showed her nipples through the top piece.

"Come on. Time to introduce you to your master." He said as he patted his leg. She was horrified at this news. She wanted him, but apparently he was not her master. She sat there for a second, processing this information.

"You going to come or am I going to have to make you?" The old man said as he raised the remote from his pocket. She then got to her feet and followed him. He looked at her intently as she did, looking for any signs of resistance.

"Oh and don't think about trying to leave the property. You get out of range of this remote and your body goes haywire." He said as he guided her into a living room. The room was absolutely gorgeous with many modern appliances she had only dreamed about during her life as a Free Spirit. She wondered if she was the one who would have to clean all of this. It was a lot of room for one person.

"Tim. Get the fuck down here. I got you a birthday present" The old man called. Tim? Opal thought, was that the name of her master? She stood there petrified as a young man not much older than her came walking down. He had short blonde hair, a chiseled jaw, and a left arm covered in tattoos. He didn't look like a friendly individual by Free Spirit standards.

"This the new slave?" Tim said in a groggy voice. Opal wondered if he had just woken up. He looked her up and down and placed a hand on her lower back which he used to slowly turn her around to get a look at her. He knew she didn't have any breasts to speak of so he was mainly interested in her ass.

"Hope you didn't spend much on her." Tim muttered as he began to spread the poor quivering girls ass cheeks apart. Opal did not like this man. He did not seem gentle like the older one.

"I liked the look of her. You need a homely girl in your life son." The older man said. He then handed Tim the remote and began to move to the door. Opal made a move to follow him.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Tim asked in an angry voice as he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back.

"Remember, no permanent damage Tim. It decreases the resell value on her if you ever want to get a younger one in a few years." The old man said as he opened the door. Opals heart sunk, she wanted to be with him.

"I gotcha dad." Tim said. He began to kiss Opals neck as he wrapped his arms around the girls waist. Tears began to stream down her face as she realized talking wasn't going to get her out of this one.

"I'll be back in 3 months. Oh and also don't knock her up. You remember what happened to the poor Stallworth kid?" Tims dad said as began to shut the door. Tim didn't respond as he was too busy sucking and licking Opals' face in an almost primal manner.

"Master... What... What happened to the Stallworth kid?" Opal whispered as Tim began to cup her small tits with his hands.

"Knocked his slave up. Had to marry the cunt. She was a Free Spirit just like you were. You lot are a fucking bitch to make civilized and once you marry one you become the black sheep of the town. You make up for it by being absolutely wild in the bed when you want to be." Tim said as he squeezed Opals small breasts. Opal had no desire to be impregnated and was relieved to hear that Tim didn't desire it either.

"You don't want to fuck me. I have a STD you could catch." Opal pleaded as Tim then grabbed a hold of her leash and yanked her down to the ground, making sure she was on all fours.

"Are you really fucking dumb enough to believe they'd fucking sell your ass with a disease?" Tim yelled into her ear. Opal trembled as she kneeled underneath him.

"Let's put you to work bitch." Tim said coldly as he dragged Opal up a staircase and into his own personal bedroom. The entire house was filled with fascinating artwork that drew Opals eyes. The Free Spirits were a people who greatly treasured ancient artwork.

Opal tried not to cringe when she entered into the dirty bedroom, trash littered the floor and the white walls contained many stains on them. Tim gave her a slap on the ass, a nonverbal way of telling her she needed to get to work.

"Where are the cleaning supplies?" She asked as she realized she'd need a sponge for some parts of the room. Tim, debating wether or not he wanted to let go of her leash, eventually did so and told her the supplies were in a bathroom that was down the hall.

Opal worked frivolously to clean Tims bedroom, hoping to please her new master. While she was cleaning, Tim was laying on his bed, admiring her body. After some time Opal found herself cleaning underneath a closet when she felt something grab hold of her leash and pull her back out.

"I think you've done enough cleaning today pretty girl. You need a reward." Tim said as he unzipped his pants. Opal couldn't run away, she was leashed to her new man, her new master. She quickly darted her eyes away, trying to avoid any further interaction to the best of her ability. Tim was having none of her shit and yanked on her leash, pulling her to his bed. Opal tried to crawl away from this muscular man with his hardened penis on display, but it was to no avail as she was pulled closer and closer to the bed.

"NO I'M A VIRGIN!" Opal yelled as she desperately tried to remove her collar. Tim reached down and hoisted her into the air, giving her a long, drawn out kiss as he did, relishing in her reluctance. When he pulled away she looked at him in utter fear as he administered a harsh slap to the cheek and threw her on the bed. She rubbed her numb cheek as she continued to look into his eyes, almost telepathically begging him not to take her virgin pussy.

"You ain't going to be a virgin for much longer." Tim whispered to her. Whatever miracle Opal was hoping for clearly was not received on Tims part as he began pawing at her clit. When Opal did not obey his command he simply grabbed her waist with both of his hands and flipped her over. With her face now pointed downwards and her ass now aligned with his cock, he administrated a hard slap on her ass.

"Old man wants you tamed before he gets back. I bet I could have you trained in a week, especially if you never had dick before." Tim said as he proceeded to run his tongue over one of Opals ass cheeks. She shivered in horror at the power that this man had over her. He placed his hand on her lower back, making sure she didn't leave the bed. Once he felt reassured she wasn't going to try to do anything stupid he climbed into the bed with his prey and pushed her head down so he could begin fucking her, doggy style.

"Ass up Bitch!" Tim commanded with another hard slap to the ass. Her body began shaking in fear as Tim continued slapping her ass until it was raised to what he felt like was an appropriate level. When it was finally at the point he deemed acceptable, he aligned his penis with her vagina and began thrusting his dick in and out of her cunt. Opal screamed as she lost her virginity, but was quickly silenced when Tim grabbed her leash, pulled it back so her upper body was upright and aligned with his, and put his hand on her throat.

"No fucking screaming." Tim whispered in her ear as he shoved his tongue into her petrified mouth. Without any answer from Opal he pushed her head back down into the mattress and continued to fuck her pussy with hard, merciless thrusts. Opal did her best not to scream, but still let out an occasional whine that was ignored by Tim. Tims thrusting became almost robotic and eventually she worked up the courage to turn around and to her astonishment she found him scrolling through his phone, not even paying attention to her. She must have made a noise when she saw this because he quickly looked up.

"Seems I'm letting you off a little easy. Open wide!" Tim said as he once again pulled her upright and placed a dog bone in her mouth. Once he felt like it was secure in her mouth he pushed her head back into the sheets and resumed scrolling on his phone.

"Ya this is the former virgin right here, brand new. Her pussy is tight as fuck." Tim said as he showed no signs of giving up. She wanted to turn around, but the degrading dog bone in her mouth was a reminder as to what happens when you give Tim unwanted attention. Eventually she did receive a tug on her leash and reluctantly turned to face the man who was still pounding her vagina. Tim was holding a phone that was pointed directly at her. Tears began running down her face as she looked directly in the camera.

"Come here, time to clean up that pretty face." Tim said as he gave her another pull of the leash and released his dick from her pussy. Still crying, she turned her head towards his dick. It was covered in her pussy juice. Tim grabbed her by her throat and pulled her head upwards. He smiled as he grabbed the doggy bone and threw it away. He then pushed her head down, face to face with his dick.

"Bite and I'll beat the fucking shit out of you. Got it?" Time asked as he ran his hands through her hair. She thought about it, maybe she could grab the remote and run, but she knew there was really not escape for her, she was Tims now.

"Yes Master." She said as she took the dick in her mouth. She started off slowly sucking it back and forth, trying to resist the urge to gag. Eventually Tim grabbed the back of her head and took control of her movements. She accepted his treatment, she was his to do with as he pleased. Eventually he ejaculated down her throat as she cried harder than she had ever cried before. At this point, Tim had put his phone away and now focused solely on her.

What happened next was all a blur to her as Tim began trying to wipe her face of the tears and cum. He eventually gave up. He took her into the bathroom where he began to run some hot water in an ornate bathtub that could fit up to 6 people. She laid on the floor as he went about his business, completely numb to what was happening around her. Eventually he raised her from the floor and into the water. He then began pushing her head into the water to clean his cum off and then letting her back up again to get some air when he deemed it necessary.

"You got to be better about eating that cum girl. That's my cum and your throat is where it belongs." Tim said to her as he raised her head out of the water. She looked at him with an expression of terror as he smiled at her. Once Tim found her appropriately cleaned, he pulled her out, tied her leash to the door knob, and walked into his bedroom. She waited for him to return and some time later he exited his bedroom and grabbed her leash off the door knob. He lead her back into his room where she saw a small cage at that was now hanging off the ceiling over his bed. There was no mattress in it and two ropes kept it from falling onto the bed.

"Master. Please don't put me in that. Let me sleep with you-" Opal tried to say before Tim slapped her across the face. He was unhappy with her and proceeded to kick her in the rib. Opal went limp, giving up on fighting him as he lifted her up. Tim gave her a final kiss goodnight as he pushed her into the small cage and locked it shut.

"Goodnight slave." He said as he laid on the bed, getting ready to go to sleep. There was no pillow or blanket in the cage. Opal realized things weren't going to get any better and quickly went to sleep, trying not to cry. Below her, Tim laid down on the bed, taking his phone back out to record her.

TheDude07
TheDude07
23 Followers