Audacious CEO

Story Info
Strip Aerobics classes change the life of a CEO.
7.7k words
4.4
23k
43
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers

Allison Vincent had grown up in a fairly typical suburban US environment as part of a close family including her parents, brother, and sister. As a pre-teen Allison never thought of herself as particularly good-looking, more gawky than elegant, more ordinary than beautiful. However, no one could deny that she was an excellent athlete who could succeed in virtually any sport where her considerable height was not a disadvantage and she was an exceptionally gifted student.

There are some people who never get over their early self-image even into adulthood. Apparently, Allison was one of them because despite the fact that to any objective heterosexual male by the time that she was nineteen she was a very sexy woman she still didn't have any conception of how sultry she was. For example, she considered her DD cup boobs as a detriment since they significantly interfered with her backhand when playing competitive tennis and required her to wear two bras to keep them from putting her eye out when spiking a volley ball. Despite the drawbacks that her prodigious tits provided due to her six foot (183 cm) height and twenty four inch (61 cm) vertical leap (due in no small part to her sleek sculptured thighs and calves) she was still an honorable mention All-American volleyball player at an Ivy League university and was a club champion in tennis.

While Allison's self-image after she graduated from college was much better than when she was younger, it still was not realistic. This may have been one of the reasons that she dressed conservatively, was on the introvert side of ambivert, and was risk averse. Despite her innate sultriness she had had few rewarding romantic relationships when at age twenty five she met Harrison Jepson.

Harrison seemed to be a dream partner. He was tall, handsome almost beyond compare, smart, and apparently successful at the early age of twenty eight. He was also an extrovert, which Allison yearned to be but never could come close to achieving. Allison fell hard for Harrison and after the first time that he got her naked he couldn't believe that she wasn't already taken since her body was goddess-like. Harrison was also intrigued by her lack of sexual experience.

In view of Harrison's significant sexual experience -- learned since his 18th birthday when he started fucking his mother's friends, and continued through and after college -- he brought her naïve unsophisticated self to the highest sexual plateaus she had ever reached. She was certain that she was in love.

While Harrison likely wasn't as sure that he was in love with Allison as Allison was with him, he appreciated everything about her; her goddess appearance; her intelligence; her kind demeanor; her big tits; her tight pussy; and her empathy. She wasn't as wild as he would have liked, or as outgoing, but he correctly ascertained that the only reason that she wasn't hit on thirty times a day was because even good-looking guys would think her out of their league. Therefore he asked her to marry him, and she accepted. They tied the knot when Allison was twenty seven and he thirty.

*************

The Harrison-Allison nuptials were not ordained by heaven. While Allison always seemed to have at least a measure of love for Harrison, within three years of saying "I do" he was regularly cheating. The birth of their first child, a girl they named Alexis, almost on their third anniversary seemed to fuel his extramarital activities not dampen them, and by the time that there son Jeff was born after six years of marriage he was fucking other women at least once a week.

Allison's self-image had taken a big hit by the seventh year of her marriage to Harrison not only because she was sure that he was cheating but because he gave her little in the way of attention, let alone affection. Also, probably because his cheating made her socially, if not clinically, depressed, she gained weight and for the first time since she was in her late teens she didn't have a sleek athletic body. The only thing that kept her going in her personal life was the love for her children.

While her married life was on the rocks, due to her brilliant mind she succeeded in business and by the time of her seventh year of marriage to Harrison she had more respect in the business community and made more money than he did. She was able to succeed -- without Harrison's help in child-rearing and household assistance -- only because she had a good day-care provider for most of the weekdays and the unwavering assistance of her widowed mother June and her mother-in-law Dorothy.

Dorothy especially was helpful. She was chagrined by her son's dalliances, had always liked Allison and saw in her a younger version of herself since she had had the same difficulties with Harrison's father before she divorced him, and was a kind moral person.

After eleven years of marriage to Harrison, the last eight of which were between pretty bad and awful, Allison was convinced to file for divorce. The person who was most influential was Dorothy. Along with June, Dorothy persuaded Allison that she was better off without Harrison.

One reason that Allison was convinced was because the primary person Harrison was having an affair with was the only person that Allison normally interacted with in business that she despised -- Mellissa Grant. Melissa was a petit nasty woman who was a rival of Allison's in the division of the large multinational corporation that they worked for. While Allison achieved by intelligence, teamwork, and fairness, Melissa primarily succeeded by back-stabbing and stealing other's ideas.

After Allison filed for divorce -- on the basis of adultery -- Harrison decided to fight for joint custody even though he knew little about Jeff and Alexis' lives. He didn't know their friends names, who their pediatrician was, or very little else except what sports they were interested in. His plan only lasted about two weeks, the time it took for Dorothy to convince him that she would testify against him.

While Allison left the marriage in good financial shape her last vestiges of feminine ego were destroyed by Harrison's parting words to her: "I'm so happy to get rid of a dumpy boring broad. You were weighing me down, now I can live again. You're about as exciting as a washing machine, and much less useful."

Those stinging words resonated in Allison's psyche for many years.

Allison was thirty nine when her divorce was final. The first two years after her divorce weren't much better than when she was married to Harrison. She didn't really date but fortunately did have significant social interaction with the parents of her kids' friends. Allison bemoaned the loss of her All-American sports body of when she was in college.

Allison's ego reached a low, however, when Harrison married Melissa Grant eighteen months after his divorce became final. Melissa -- who had finally been exposed at her workplace for the corrosive force that she was -- had been fired. She blamed Allison for that and sent Allison a scathing email a week after marrying Harrison calling her a pathetic loser for not being able to please her man enough to hang onto him.

***********

At 41 years old Allison was doing great in her career, and loved being a mother involved in her kids' lives, but she was getting more disgusted with her body while at the same time her libido was mysteriously increasing, and she had no good prospects for sex. She was well past her volleyball days, and tennis no longer appealed to her because if she played it she would just realize how far down her athleticism had fallen. She dreaded normal gym workouts but was resigned to joining one and pushing through the pain when serendipity hit.

On a plane ride back from a successful business trip one Friday afternoon she was decompressing by reading a trashy magazine that she had purchased at the airport when an ad caught her eye. "Bored with traditional exercise? Willing to show that you're not a dreary housewife? Want to get in shape while having fun and putting yourself out there? Try Strip Aerobics!"

The ad went on to list cities across the country that offered classes. The photo for the ad was impressive; "Gypsy Empress" was one of the instructors and she allegedly was sixty five. Unless it was false advertising Allison allowed that she would give anything to look like that at 42, let alone 65.

As soon as the kids went to bed that night she got on the Internet and searched for all strip aerobics locations near her. There were three, one less than a half mile from her office, one a little over a mile from her house, and a third about a mile and a half from Dorothy's house.

After the kids' athletic events Saturday she gave her mom June one of her credit cards and had her take the kids shopping for some school clothes. Allison visited all three locations and even saw part of a class in two of them. She was beyond intrigued.

The fifty six year old head instructor and owner (who went by "Athena," real name not publicized) of the location near her office impressed her the most. Athena easily could have passed for thirty and had promotional brochures showing her in her younger days stripping at the top clubs in Las Vegas. Athena was also no dummy, having been awarded a Master's degree in kinesiology so the workouts in her class were not only geared to stripping but also addressed the physiological, anatomical, biomechanical, pathological, neuropsychological principles and mechanisms of movement.

Athena was also the most patient explaining to Allison what the classes sought to accomplish. "For 90% of our clients it's a fun way to get in shape, usually within ten sessions. We don't ever strip down to more than a small bra and a thong except on our six month rehearsal -- women only -- where if someone feels especially brave they can take off as much as they desire. For the other 10% of our clients -- in the advanced classes -- they really are learning to be strippers to earn their living. A couple of them teach some of the basic classes, although I teach the majority of the basic and intermediate classes, and all of the advanced classes."

Since Athena's location, "Peel It Off Palace," was the last one she visited and she was thoroughly impressed Allison paid for six months of classes in advance, Tuesdays and Thursdays at lunch (from 11:45 a. m. to 1:05 p. m.) and on Saturday morning form 6 a. m. to 7:30 a. m. to accommodate mothers with kids who were really dedicated.

As Allison left Peel It Off Palace, or simply "The Palace" as the clients referred to it, she couldn't help but say out loud "How's that for boring, you fucking asshole Harrison?"

June and Dorothy were both impressed and cautious, but agreed to alternate staying over Friday nights at Allison's mini-mansion to watch the kids in case they got up early.

***********

After the first three Strip Aerobics classes, especially the brutal Saturday morning one, Allison thought that she had really fucked up. Every single muscle in her body -- some she didn't realize that she still had -- hurt, burned, or just plain refused to work. It was torture doing a series of kicks, holding onto the pole, spinning, provocatively bending over, and all of the other things you needed to do to pretend to be a stripper.

Several things kept Allison going, however, including Athena constantly encouraging her and telling her she could tell that Allison had once been a hardcore athlete and would ultimately succeed, and how both of her kids, June, and Dorothy noticed an increase in how upbeat that Allison was after a class despite the pain. The biggest reason, however, was how -- after twelve lessons -- Allison was only ten pounds from her college weight and it was obvious that the muscle tone in her legs and arms was being restored.

After twenty five lessons for all practical purposes Allison was as close to her twenty one year old body as a forty two year old could possibly be, including within one pound of her college weight. Plus, she was not only getting a great fun workout, but she was actually getting good, and by then was in an intermediate class.

Allison had only had forty one sessions by the time that the six month "rehearsal" was being put on at The Palace. Many of the clients had female family members or friends attending, and Allison got a sitter for the kids and asked June and Dorothy to come. Both of them were genuinely excited.

The first part of the "rehearsal" was put on by the basic class participants. Athena carefully choreographed the music, lighting, and the techniques the basic class members would use so that none of them were embarrassed, and all seemed to have a good time. None of the participants stripped down to less than a small bikini top and bottom.

For the intermediate class members Athena let them choose their own music and lighting, providing helpful advice when asked. Allison chose "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails, which is generally considered to be the ultimate strip tease song, but is challenging since it requires demonstration of a number of sophisticated techniques to do it justice. However, since Allison was the only one in the class who had mastered the back hook spin pole move, and was one of the best at some common stripper moves like the booty bounce and exotic strut, Athena gave her thumbs up for the selection.

Allison was the last of the intermediate performers. That turned out to be good for the rest of her classmates because any objective observer would have considered her performance the best, do no small part due to her enhanced athleticism, competitive juices, constant eye contact, a smile throughout her performance that ranged from sultry to diabolical, and the fact that she stripped down to pasties barely able to cover her large prominent nipples on her DD boobs, and a thong. It didn't hurt that she was six feet tall, with three inch heels on, providing a very imposing sight.

Dorothy and June were both flushed and laughing when they congratulated her afterward. As Dorothy waved her hand in front of her face in an exaggerated and humorous "cool down" gesture she laughed "You almost made me wish I was a lesbian!"

As Allison was getting dressed Athena came up to her, grabbed her arms, and said "Best performance by an amateur that I've ever seen -- no shit!"

Most of the studio cleared out after the intermediates performed, but for those willing to pay a cover charge and who didn't mind that boyfriends of the advanced class performers, and even other approved males from the public would be joining them, those attending the rehearsal could stay and watch.

There were five students in the advanced class, three of whom were "graduating," and had already obtained jobs in high end strip clubs. Allison paid the $20 cover charge each for her, June, and Dorothy to watch. All five stripped down completely, and were very good. Allison studied them carefully from the technical standpoint and tried to ascertain what were their best features or techniques.

As Allison, June, and Dorothy drove home after a truly exhilarating night both June and Dorothy agreed that Allison's performance was as good as three of the five advanced class strippers, including one who was "graduating." Allison shyly demurred, but in her heart-of-hearts hoped that it was true. She was certain to watch the video of her performance that Athena had made (for viewing ONLY by Allison, no one else).

***********

The night of the rehearsal resulted in a sea change in Allison's demeanor. She now had a positive self-image not only as it related to business, but as it related to her personal relationships and her attractiveness. Were it not for the lofty position that she held in her company she probably would have been hit on by every male there. Aware of her attractiveness Allison dressed conservatively at the office.

About a month after her successful rehearsal, on a Thursday after a very upbeat Strip Aerobics class where Allison was able to perfect yet one more pole technique, The Butterfly, she had a note to call Peter Butler the CEO of the large multinational corporation of which her company was a division. When she called back Peter said that he would be coming into town the next morning to talk to her about a matter of importance.

The next day Peter informed her that he and the Board of Directors were naming her the new CEO of her division, in charge of more than 650 employees. The news spread like wildfire through the organization and except for a few cronies of the guy she was replacing as CEO everyone was thrilled. Allison's first order of business was to promote Merlin Dorner, a fifty year old gay man who had been demoted to some make-work position by the previous CEO, as her personal assistant. Merlin was the person she trusted most in the company to be discreet and in addition he was tuned into almost everything that happened in the company.

************

In her first four months as CEO not only were things going great for the company -- their profit profile had improved by 9% in just that short period of time -- but Allison's Strip Aerobics classes had made her body goddess-like and along with the love for her children had made her more upbeat than at any other time in her life. She had also recently talked her mother June, and former mother-in-law Dorothy, to move into her mini-mansion with her and the kids, reconfiguring her dwelling so that both had luxury living quarters that they could keep as private, or as open, as they desired.

The only thing lacking from Allison's life was sex. While she had plenty of opportunities and her libido was high, she was reluctant to make herself vulnerable. Then Merlin -- the only person at her company who knew of her Strip Aerobics classes -- gave her an idea.

One of the young product managers, Gary Hart, was single, 29 years old, and even better looking than Harrison when Allison first married him. Allison only interacted with Gary on occasion, but she -- like every other female in the organization -- knew who he was.

On a Tuesday morning after Merlin gave Allison her normal briefing he closed the door and got a wicked grin on his face.

"You look like a cat about to eat a canary, Merlin," Allison laughed. "Spit it out."

"I just thought that you'd like to know that Gary Hart is planning his brother Jerry's bachelor party and is having trouble finding a stripper for it. Also, I thought that you should know that the newest employee in HR, a young woman named Marlene Dawson, was the chief makeup artist for the theater department in college." Then, with the smile still plastered on his face, he placed on Allison's desk a piece of paper with Gary's and Marlene's personal email addresses on it, along with the name and email address of a recent LLC that Merlin had set up called "Audacious Entertainment LLC."

Allison tried the best she could to concentrate on work, and it required all of her considerable powers of self-discipline to get the work that she needed done that morning. When she got to her Strip Aerobics class at 11:30 she put all of her energy into it then cornered Athena afterwards. "Athena, do you think that I could pull off a three or four song routine at a bachelor party without embarrassing myself?"

Athena raised her eyebrows, and then laughed. "I read in the paper that when you were promoted a few months ago that you got a $3,000,000 bump in salary plus stock options -- do you need the money from stripping to supplement your paltry income?"

"Very funny, bitch," Allison laughed. She and Athena had become good friends and without being asked Allison had loaned Athena $200,000 interest free to expand The Palace and get some more sophisticated sound and lighting equipment. "No, be serious; don't sugar coat it."

"Honey," Athena replied, "If I worked with you one-on-one for eight or nine hours you'd knock 'em dead."

amyyum
amyyum
1,781 Followers