Audacious CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, after the kids had been tucked in bed and Dorothy and June were watching some chick flick on the big screen in Allison's home theater she sent a "solicitation" to Gary Hart's personal email address from the Audacious Entertainment email:

"Six foot tall experienced stripper Ziagra Viagra now available for conventions, bachelor parties, retirement parties, and like events. Call for rates and availability." Attached to it was a photo of Allison, with her face blurred, with only pasties and a thong on, her body glistening with sweat, taken in a provocative pose at the end of her rehearsal performance at The Palace several months earlier.

Before Allison left the next morning for work she had a reply to her email. "Would love to talk about availability for a bachelor party in a suite at the Four Seasons, three or four Saturdays in the future. Please give me a call on my cellphone, Gary Hart, xxx-xxx-xxxx."

It took the entire ride in to work, and her first cup of coffee, before Allison could put the possibility of stripping at a bachelor party out of her mind. Once she thought of Harrison's parting words to her at the time of her divorce she made up her mind to do it; "Let's see who's dumpy and boring," she cackled to herself.

That night she talked Dorothy into being the scheduler for Audacious Entertainment, and that weekend she met with Marlene Dawson and got her to sign a confidentiality agreement and to do makeup for completely secret reasons for significant after hours pay having nothing to do with her HR duties.

Shortly thereafter Gary signed a contract with Audacious Entertainment LLC to provide a three song performance from Ziagra Viagra for $350 starting at 10 p. m. on Saturday the 28th at the Presidential Suite of the Four Seasons, and for Gary to make arrangements and pay for the installation of a secure stripper pole. $200 was due on the signing of the contract, the other $150 to be paid in cash by Gary after the performance. The contract made it clear that all cellphones and cameras were to be collected before the performance, and there was to be no recording of any type.

Allison only attended one class a week for the next three weeks and instead worked after or before hours one-on-one with Athena choosing the music, outfit, and choreography for her performance. Athena also instructed Allison on how to do a lap dance; given her already considerable stripper skills, Allison was a quick learner.

In her discussions with Marlene, and given some demonstrations Marlene had given her, Allison was sure that she could be made up -- including wearing green contact lenses, a small mask, and a couple of removable tattoos -- so that not even June would recognize her.

Athena insisted that Allison be accompanied by a local bouncer from a gay club in town, by the name of Chet. Chet is gay, six foot six inches tall, 285 pounds of mostly muscle, and a former heavyweight MMA fighter. Chet would carry the boom box and portable lighting but was mostly there to make sure that nothing got out of hand.

Of course after paying Chet and Marlene, as well as purchasing exactly the right costume, Allison would lose at least $400 on the deal; but that wasn't relevant. The experience would be worth thousands to Allison.

During the day on the Saturday of the bachelor party Allison had an intensity of emotion that she had never experienced before. Even watching Jeff's soccer game and Alexis' ballet recital could barely distract her from the emotion welling up within her. She felt excited, nervous, exhilarated, guilty, anxious, hot, clammy, and energized all at the same time -- in other words she was more alive than she could ever remember.

One minute she was ready to back out, the next defiant thinking about Harrison's biting "boring" and "useless" barbs, her stomach tensing, and then her entire bloodstream flush with adrenaline.

Marlene came over to Allison's house at 8:45 to put on her makeup, which included a few facial prosthetics. Marlene had also constructed a perfect "Lone Ranger" type mask that was glittery and muted both at the same time, and helped Allison put in her green "snake eye" distinctive contacts. Allison told her kids that she was going to a costume party; Dorothy knew better, and June figured it out. Both had big smiles on their faces.

Chet picked Allison up in his van at 9:15 and Allison changed from the clothes her kids saw her in to her stripper costume in the van. Allison inspected the high-end "boom box" to be sure that an introductory song, then the three songs for her performance, and a final bonus song, were cued up. They got to the Four Seasons about 9:30, Chet brought all of the equipment up to The Presidential Suite on the 17th floor, set it up, and made sure that all cellphones and cameras were in one place and that everyone knew the rule of no recordings of any type.

At 10:00 Chet called Allison, who was waiting in the van doing stretching exercises, to tell her that everything was all set. She put on a cape and, as prearranged, took the employee elevator up to the 17th floor.

Once Chet saw Allison outside the suite door and all of the attendees were arranged, using a remote he turned on the portable lights, the boom box screeched "Ziagra Viagra," and the introductory song started playing. After about thirty seconds Allison, in her four inch heels and her cape covering her outfit, entered the main room of the suite. After discarding her cape, taking a few soft swings around the pole, and posing the music transitioned to the first of her three stripper songs "Girls, Girls, Girls," by Motley Crew.

After the first twenty seconds of her routine Allison was on autopilot, adrenaline flowing through her like water in the Amazon after a thunderstorm. The crowd went wild as she performed one powerful, graceful, and nimble move after the other. Although she was almost in an athletic trance she made sure to make eye contact with Gary and his brother on a regular basis, and was pleased to see how wide-eyed they were.

By the time that "Girls, Girls, Girls" ended she had elegantly removed all of her articles of clothing except for a G-string, pasties, and high heels.

Allison assumed a crouched position as the music transitioned to "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard. She used that song for her lap dance for Gary's brother Jerry, including occasionally strutting away from him and making eye contact with the crowd -- especially Gary who seemed to be in hog heaven. She even let Jerry touch her several without punching him in the mouth, although she might have if he had grabbed a tit or tried to finger her.

After the lap dance the music for "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails started playing. Allison's performance went into overdrive during that song, the same song she had used at her first rehearsal at The Palace but with even more stunning moves. Halfway through the song -- to shouts of encouragement so loud that they almost rocked the building -- she had removed her G-string and pasties, exposing her hairless pussy with prominent labia, and pencil-eraser hard protruding nipples. The song ended with her doing a knee hold maneuver on the pole which morphed into a bend-over move with her ass to the audience and her pussy fully exposed.

As Allison strutted around the pole to the cheers of the crowd, with a sheen of sweat enhancing her sexuality, she had a surprise for the audience, especially Gary who had contracted for three songs. After wiping the sweat off of them she put tassels on her nipples and then the theme song which played in the last scene of the movie "Elvira Mistress of the Dark" started on the boom box. By manipulating her body she got one tassel rotating clockwise as her left tit spun, and soon after that she got the tassel on her right tit rotating counter-clockwise as her right tit spun opposite her left one. She was only able to keep it up for about 45 seconds, but by then the crowd was delirious and she noticed for the first time ten, twenty, and even hundred dollar bills strewn at her feet. When the song stopped she removed the tassels, bowed several times making sure to make eye contact with almost everyone there -- especially Gary and Jerry -- then put on her cape and strutted to one of the bedrooms off of the suite with her head motioning for Gary to follow her.

As if everything so far that night wasn't so far beyond anything else she had ever done, Allison steeled herself for yet another step beyond. She was hornier than at any other time in her life.

As Gary entered the room she dropped her cape and his eyes got as big as baseballs. He was muttering all sorts of praise, telling her that it was the best performance of any type he had ever seen in his life, and handing her the $150 cash that was due.

She took the cash, put it in a pocket of her cape, and then with a practiced husky voice that disguised her real one, looking almost eye-to-eye with Gary since she was six four in her heels and he was six five, planted a kiss on him. His first startled look was replaced by an even more startled one when she said "That performance has made me hornier than a three-vagina goat. You need to take care of me right now," and then started undoing Gary's belt and zipper.

Later neither Gary nor Allison was really clear about exactly how it transpired but soon thereafter they were both naked on the made bed in the room with Gary's lips first on Allison's clit, and after her first orgasm his girthy uncut cock was buried to the hilt in her pussy.

Allison pulsed her pc muscles as Garry stroked back and forth; she came once, but before Gary could cum, with the strength provided by the adrenaline still pulsing through her veins, she flipped Gary over and rode him cowgirl while he mauled her flopping DD boobs.

Their mutual orgasms had the power of a volcano and rendered them both immobile for a significant period of time.

They eventually recovered and wordlessly Allison put her cape back on and exited the outside door of the bedroom so that she didn't have to go through the main room of the suite. Just before she did exit still naked Gary held her arm and asked "Can I see you again?"

Allison smiled, replied "Send an email to Audacious Entertainment LLC," and then went down the employee elevator to meet Chet in the garage.

Chet had a big grin on his face. "That was the most inspired performance I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot," he chuckled.

"Thanks," Allison smiled.

"Apparently I'm not the only person who thought that," Chet laughed. He handed her a stack of bills and said "$850 in tips."

Allison was shocked, peeled off the only $100 bill in the stack and handed it to Chet. "Thanks for your help," she grinned.

When she got home Allison fell into the deepest most serene sleep of her life.

**********

Three things happened after Jerry Hart's bachelor party.

Within a few weeks Audacious Entertainment was inundated with requests to employ the services of Ziagra Viagra at various events.

Gary Hart sent several emails to Audacious Entertainment asking for some one-on-one time with Ziagra.

Allison was the happiest she had ever been in her life. Not only was her company prospering under her leadership but employee morale was as high as it had ever been; her kids were doing great in school, athletically, and in personal relationships and were loving and concerned about others without an entitled bone in their bodies; her mother and ex mother-in-law were expertly running her household so that she didn't have to deal with any home logistical issues; and she was fucking a young stud about every 10-12 days.

Every 10-12 nights Allison would have Audacious Entertainment rent a room at a local hotel, then Allison -- who had been taught by Marlene how to apply her makeup with prosthetics and who had a collection of "Lone Ranger" masks -- would disguise her appearance and meet Gary Hart for three-four hours of carnal pleasure. Allison had perfected her gravelly voice so she was sure that Gary didn't recognize it, especially since she rarely interacted with him at work.

The only issue was that Allison was starting to have feelings for Gary. During their encounters not only was the sex mind blowing but Gary was a very sensitive, intelligent, loving guy. Plus, he really seemed to want a real relationship, but of course there is no way that as CEO Allison could have one with an employee.

Over the next five months after Jerry's bachelor party, Ziagra Viagra did three more performances -- out of two dozen requests. Each one came out great, with enthusiastic reactions from the crowd, and was very uplifting for Allison's ego. However, she had made up her mind that her fourth performance would be her last when Dorothy (who handled all emails to Audacious Entertainment) brought to her attention a potential phenomenal opportunity.

On a Thursday night after the kids were in bed Dorothy pulled Allison into her study for a confidential conversation. "Allison, dear, I know that you no longer want to give performances but I thought that I should bring to your attention something that might cause you to reconsider."

"What's that, Dorothy?"

"Chauncey Young is retiring and is having a guys-only retirement party," Dorothy smiled.

"Who's that?" Allison inquired, not familiar with the name.

"That's Harrison's boss. I'm sure that Harrison will be at the party. Not to plant any ideas in your head, but this may be your chance to get some revenge -- with a little careful thinking and planning."

To the uninitiated in might seem odd that Harrison's mother would want to help his ex-wife get some revenge on him, but not in this situation. Not only was Dorothy good friends, and living with, Allison and her mother June, and her grandkids who she got to see every day, but Dorothy hated Harrison's wife Melissa, hated how Harrison had treated Allison, and loved Allison for the help that she had given to Dorothy's two daughters (Harrison's sisters) over the years, pulling both of them out of bad situations with her largess of not just her money but her time and empathy.

Allison got an evil grin on her face then said "Tell me more Dorothy."

************

At Chauncey's retirement party Allison not only enlisted Chet's help, but the help of a professional discreet photographer. In discussions with Tim Valence, the person in charge of the retirement party logistics, Audacious Entertainment had made it clear that it needed to be hosted at a satellite office of The Palace, which Athena had recently opened with partial financing provided by Allison, which doubled as a venue for parties and had the requisite equipment including a pole, sound system, and lighting. Since the price was very reasonable, Tim was happy to agree. As usual the contract provided no recordings of any type, and collection of cellphones and cameras ahead of time.

Allison was loaded for bear at the retirement party. Not only did she do her normal three song performance and tassel-tit-swing but she put in an extra song. She was very conspicuous in not only playing up to Chauncey but also Harrison. Her activities were having the desired effect on Harrison who she hadn't seen in years (the only interaction Harrison had with Alexis and Jeff was arranged by Dorothy without Allison ever being present).

All interactions between Harrison and Ziagra Viagra were carefully chronicled by Allison's inconspicuous photographer. This included, after the performance, when Ziagra was able to finesse Harrison into a secondary chamber off of the performance room where as Harrison was sucking and fondling Ziagra's tits she had pulled his hard cock out of his pants and was stroking it, everything caught on still and movie cameras from four different viewpoints. Ziagra even stroked Harrison to completeness catching his cum on a piece of cloth.

It was clear that even after he came Harrison wanted more from Ziagra who he called "The sexiest woman that I've ever seen."

In her gravelly voice Ziagra asked "Sexier than your wife?"

"A hand job from you is worth more than a fuck from her any day," glassy-eyed Harrison replied.

After that Ziagra grinned and immediately exited, locking the door she exited by behind her.

Several days later Harrison's haughty wife Melissa received a confidential express package at her office containing stills and videos with sound of his interactions with Ziagra along with a piece of cloth that obviously had sperm on it. A note stapled to the cloth read "In case you want to know for sure where your husband's sperm ends up."

Allison wished that she could have witnessed the Harrison-Melissa confrontation after that.

************

Allison had no more things she had to prove, nor any more revenge she needed to seek, after her attorney informed her that Melissa was seeking a divorce from Harrison. All that she really lacked in life was a constant romantic companion. Of course in an ideal world Gary would be about her age and working somewhere else and they could try and make a go of it, but she seemed resigned to clandestine liaisons with him every 10-12 days for a few hours.

About a week after Allison heard of the divorce proceeding initiated by Melissa on a Tuesday morning Merlin came into her office with a perplexed look on his face.

"What's up Merle?" Allison asked upon perceiving his strange look.

"Gary Hart is outside and insists on seeing you. I told him that if he needs your attention about something he should proceed through normal channels but he won't be dissuaded and he's likely to barge in here unless I accommodate him somehow," he said.

Allison thought for a while, and then said, "OK, send him in but make sure you tell him that this behavior is never to be repeated."

Allison prepared herself to look stern when Gary entered her room, with Merlin behind him. Gary stopped after entering, pushed Merlin back out, and locked the door.

"What do you think that you're doing Mr. Hart?" Allison snapped.

Instead of responding Gary walked over to Allison's desk, pulled her up on her feet, and staring into her eyes said "I'm resigning effective at the end of this week. I want a romantic relationship with you and know I can't have one while I work here."

"What makes you think that I want one with you?" Allison snarled trying to look as nasty as possible.

"Because you know that I fuck you better than anyone else ever has -- at least that's what you tell me every 10-12 days when we have a few hours together Ziagra," he snarled back.

"What...uh...what..." Allison stammered before she couldn't talk anymore because her mouth was covered by Gary's and he was mauling a tit with one hand and squeezing an ass cheek with the other. When Gary finally broke the kiss he stared into her eyes and said "I'll pick you up at your house on Saturday at 7:00 p. m. for dinner, dancing, and then an all-nighter at the Four Seasons."

"Do I have a choice?" Allison asked in a humorous tone.

"Not is you ever want me to fuck you again, no."

With that he planted a quick kiss on Allison's lips, turned and walked out the door without a look back.

When Merlin peeked into her office a minute later she was sitting at her desk with stars in her eyes. "What was that about?" he asked.

"Gary resigned," she sighed. "He's taking me out to dinner Saturday night."

"Oh," Merlin replied, and then started cackling.

When Gary showed up at Allison's house Saturday, exactly at 7:00 p. m., she introduced him to her kids, mother, and ex-mother-in-law. "This is Gary Hart," she smiled, "we were co-workers until yesterday when his resignation took effect."

Of course Dorothy knew who he was -- the other three did not. Out of hearing of the other three Dorothy whispered to Allison "Will we see you tomorrow morning?"

"After breakfast," Allison replied with a chagrined look on her face.