Audacious CEO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy chuckled.

Gary and Allison had an almost normal conversation on the way to the restaurant. When they arrived Gary announced "We're fifteen minutes early for my reservation. I need to get some things straight."

Allison merely nodded, not having had anyone tell her how things were going to be for many years, but very curious about what was coming next.

"First, I don't give a damn if you're fifteen years older than me; your body and mind are late twenties, early thirties. Second, I'm already in love with you and if you give me half a chance you'll fall for me too. Third, I want as much sack time with you as I can get. Fourth I don't care what anyone else thinks of our relationship and you shouldn't either. Fifth, if we progress to marriage I'll sign any prenup you present me with. Got it?"

Allison merely nodded, a frown on her face but a smile inside.

"Stay seated, I'll come around and get the door for you," he continued.

Dinner was great, dancing even better. At one point Gary whispered into her ear "Every guy here is jealous of me; I'd have to beat them off with a stick if they knew you were Ziagra Viagra."

Allison smiled and buried her head in his shoulder.

The overnight at the Four Seasons made the dinner and dancing look bland and boring by comparison. For the first time that she could remember Allison gave herself completely to another person. While the sexual gymnastics were beyond belief the intensity of feeling when their bodies were intertwined and they were just cuddling was even better.

Both participants were sore and wiped out at breakfast the next morning, but more happy than they could remember. As Gary walked Allison to her door he asked "How long do I have to wait to ask you to marry me?"

"Aren't you rushing it a bit?" Allison smirked.

"I thought you were in the same room with me last night," Gary smiled. "I wasn't just dreaming that, was I?"

"Cool your jets a little bit, lover boy," Allison chuckled. "Get to know my family, and me yours, then -- who knows," she giggled, and gave him a kiss goodbye.

**********

Over the next six months Gary got to know Jeff, Alexis, June and Dorothy the best that he could. The kids really liked him because he played sports with them, took them on excursions, and attended their events.

Gary introduced Allison to Jerry and his wife (Jerry had no idea who she was), and to his parents. At first his parents had raised eyebrows when he told them who he was dating. After they met Allison they genuinely wished him the best. His mother's comment was "I thought that you'd never settle down; I guess you were just waiting for someone like Allison to come along."

Gary smiled and thought, but didn't verbalize, "If you only knew, Mom; there's no one like Allison!"

Two months into Gary's courtship of Allison Dorothy had a talk with her. "You know, it's not going to be scandalous if Gary stays over some nights. The kids like him and June and I are big girls. You're happier after you've spent the night with him and there's no reason for hotels or his apartment all of the time."

"OK," Allison smiled.

At the six month mark since Gary walked into Allison's office to resign he made arrangements with Merlin, Dorothy and June to clear Allison's schedule and took her on a four day excursion. They came back with big smiles on their faces and a ring on the fourth finger of Allison's left hand. Gary moved into Allison's house the next day

Lucky too since less than two weeks later she started throwing up in the morning. After returning from one visit to the porcelain god Allison moaned to Gary "You asshole, if you didn't have to pump me full of sperm every day I could have avoided this."

With a big smile on his face Gary replied "Well, since I can't get you pregnant again, what say we have a little fun." Shortly thereafter Allison was screaming in orgasm as they did an excellent imitation of Dobermans.

************

The wedding was two weeks after Allison's pregnancy was confirmed. It was a small affair with only immediate family and close friends. When informed Jeff and Alexis were thrilled that they would be having a little sister or brother.

While everyone associated with Allison and Gary were happy, two people in other parts of town were not when they saw a large color photo of the smiling couple on the front page of the society page of the local newspaper. Harrison ripped it up and tossed it into the recycling bin. Melissa used it at the bottom of her canaries' cage.