Audition Ch. 05: Nanette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

"You left out the part where she told you her name. It's Donna." I say with a grin.

"You know them?" Deidre is shocked that I knew the people I invited to my own party.

"Jimmy and I went to college together. Donna was the head cheerleader, and I do mean head. She spent most of her time at our parties on her knees until I started eating her pussy every time she did, then it was on all fours. I'd already gotten a taste of her pussy, and was addicted. Jimmy still is. She is as old as I am." I say with a grin.

"No.Fucking.Way! No.Fucking.Way.On.Earth!" Deidre strains against her restraints she is shouting so loud.

"Way. Have her show you her driver's license. So you went back up to the what, I'm guessing Threesome City? Then the old geezers put your lights out after a long series of climaxes?" I chuckle.

"Nothing like an older guy that takes care of himself and can still fuck all night with the aid of a little blue pill..." Deidre starts to wander off as I dip the brush in the lube and start painting her vulva.

"Uh...Uh...Uh... Oh Sir, that feels so fucking good! What are you doing to me, so I can beg for it by name!" Deidre cries out.

"We haven't gotten to the good part yet. Wait until I paint your cunthole and clit, you'll really be trying to break your restraints. It is called clit painting, a hobby I have taken up." I say softly, as I drag the thin brush all around the lips to her pussy, using the lubrication to see where I have missed a spot and cover it on the next pass.

"Oh God Sir, you are going to make me cum!" Deidre cries out, as she strains against her restraints again.

"Oh NO YOU WILL NOT, Missy! I am not inside you and you have not been given permission to cum. Remember your safeword if you need a pause to keep from deliberately disobeying me. I will not release you, or stop unless you safeword Red, but I will give you a break so that you don't break your vow to me if you safeword Yellow. You are only a couple of weeks from your collar. It would be a shame to blow it now." I tease in all seriousness.

"That's what I need! Come up here and let me blow you when I get too close. If I focus on you I will last longer. Please Sir!" Deidre pleads.

"If I agree, you will have to take lessons in this every day from Tina, until the day you can handle hours of it with your only focus being I have ordered you not to cum, without any pauses. No collar until you do it. Deal?" I propose to Deidre a way out. Having seen what happens to the deliberately disobedient like Rachel or Tessa, she doesn't want to risk it. But is losing her mind every day worth that bet?

"Please Sir! Kindly give me that chance! I can do better... Oh...Oh...Oh... Fucking Yellow Sir!" Deidre cries out as my cellphone, my private one, not the business one, rings. I had just started painting Deidre's clit, but being on that Neon Coyote Edge of climax, she is about ready to slide over the cliff into orgasms, wide eyed and panting.

"Hello?" I answer, not recognizing the number. Usually I don't even answer those kind of calls. I don't know why I did this time.

"Hello yourself, you big stud! This is Nanette Handler. You used to fuck my mother and cuckold my father, you old pervert! I can't believe this number actually works, it is years old!" Nanette says very happily.

"Don and Virginia's daughter?" I try to make sure I have the right person.

"Yes, that's right. You used to say I was looking like her more and more every day. Before the pandemic we used to go camping together, and I got to swoon at you every week at bowling. Mom always called you a pervert, and you always told her that you were her kind of pervert as you both laughed. The way she told it, you were the only man My Dad would let fuck her, even though she was so bi she shared him with dozens of girlfriends. Well I just wanted you to know I wear her lingerie now, and it fits perfectly." Nan teases me hotly.

"I'm so sorry Nan." I read between the lines and figure out why she wears her Mom's lingerie now.

"My entire family wiped out! All because my Dad worked in that damn plant! My brothers, my sisters, hell, even my Mom's first husband and Dad's first wife! Grandma kept me at the boarding school in Sedona, but they were so stupid over there in Arizona it took her too!" Nan rages at the injustices of a pandemic when stupid people call the shots.

"God I'm sorry, Nan. You took a lot of effort to reach out to me, you must need something really bad. How can I help?" I want to know what to do so I can get back to Deidre.

"It's so fucked up. I never finished high school. I never went to prom. I never got to have my cherry popped. I never got to even suck a dick! But now I have my parents empty house, even though that won't be for very long because of the taxes I owe on it. I can't pay for any of the utilities." Nan sobs, feeling very inadequate.

"If I go to work I will have to put the dick of some old guy I don't even care about, anywhere he wants, just to put food in my mouth. I can't even file my taxes because I don't have a legal owner, so I'm facing ten years in prison getting raped the whole time. Life is hell when nobody wants you." Nan sobs some more, but never pauses long enough for me to say anything in response.

"So in my desperation, I remembered news articles about you. How you hit the big time lottery jackpot. I asked around and heard rumors you take young women to be your sex slaves. So I've had a huge crush on you, since the beginning of when I met you. I'm begging you to take me as your sex slave. You can have my mouth cherry, my cunt cherry, and my ass cherry all in the same night if you want. It will be just like fucking my Mom, except younger and tighter and hotter. Except with no Dad to watch and clean up." Nan says bitterly.

"Nan, I don't do virgins. But given our special relationship, I'll see if I can figure something out. Can you come see me tomorrow for lunch? Do you have enough to get you by until then?" I probe.

"I can do that. But I don't have anything for breakfast, so I'll be hungry." Nan says softly, like she is ashamed.

"Let's make it breakfast at 8 A.M. then, here at the house. You have the address, right?" I suggest.

"I've tried to get there before, but they won't let me in the gate!" Nan is showing the frustration in her voice.

"They will because I will tell them to do so. Some things you will have to obey right from the start, Lingerie or Less, no white panties, no bra that completely blocks the view of your nipples, no panties that completely block the view of your sweet pussy. Do you shave your pussy?" I ask gently.

"I used to do so. I can dig out one of Mom's old razors, I think." Nan tries to accommodate me.

"Don't bother. You may remember when your Mother went from being bald to having hair above her slit, only shaving the lips. That was all me. Don't shave a hair to impress me, it won't. Be aware most of the women here are very bisexual and walk around nude almost all of the time. Speaking of which, do you have any recent scars you might be trying to cover up?" I probe once again.

"I have been really stressed about all this, and craving cutting myself again. I haven't done it yet, all the work and therapy you paid for is still holding. Now that you have agreed to see me, the pressure is off. Not willing to make a bet on what happens if you say no to me." Nan complains bitterly.

"This is kind of a tough time. I have three bedrooms at two houses each of double bunked sex slaves. So in one way, one more makes no difference. In another way, most of them are ready to become fully collared slaves, I need to honor their diligence and commitment to me. I'll talk to them and see how we can make this work for everyone." I promise Nan and realize I might as well have told her to move in. I'm such a powder puff pushover sometimes, especially for hot, pretty young women. A teen version of her Mom? Nuclear fusion hot.

"I'll be at the gate at 8 AM with my best lingerie on. My Mother thanks you, my Father thanks you, my brothers and sisters thank you. Most of all, I thank you for giving me an opportunity to plead my case to you in person." Nan says gratefully.

"Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Bye bye, Nanette." I say with obvious fondness.

"Bye bye, pervert!" Nanette says with a laugh as she hangs up.

"With all due respect Sir, may I ask why you are chasing new poon while the floorboards of the old ship are creaking from the doubling of slaves on board? Plus given that, when can my overheated little pussy can expect to be satisfied? Please Sir, I'm begging for some attention here." Deidre teases.

"Neon Coyote Climax. Neon Coyote Climax. Neon Coyote Climax." I invoke Beetlejuice three times to scare her right off that subject. Deidre begins thrashing and squirting on the bed, as if her body is trying to exorcise the profane incantation.

"With all due respect Sir, she does have a point." Gretchen says as she wraps her thin body around me, whether to comfort me, or herself I may never know. I never even knew she'd been there watching us, listening to us the entire time.

"While this is your bedroom too, I take it this is not purely a comfort call. Finished with the tour?" I am Sherlock Holmes reborn.

"Yes Sir. Tina sent me to get both of you for dinner. In a few minutes." Gretchen says softly as she purrs while rubbing the hair on my chest like she is a Tiger, not a Dragon.

"Edge her three times with your tongue and the brushes, then release her and bring her down to dinner. I need to talk to Tina a few minutes in private." I order as I turn to leave.

Sensing my movements before I complete making them, she releases me from her embrace, naked and kneeling in the entrance position. "It will be done as you have commanded, Sir." Gretchen says in a formal, yet joyful voice.

After I leave, Gretchen starts pinching Deidre's nipples and clit to wake her up. She finally brings her back to consciousness, kissing her full soft lips. This is her first time with Deidre, and she wants them both to enjoy it.

"We have common goals, you and I. You want to be his collared slave. I want you to be his collared slave, so that my daughters can come live with me here. So having you fail because you cannot control yourself would be devastating to both our plans. I will paint your pussy each day, in addition to what Tina teaches you. I will not spare you, but I will leave it up to you to report your climaxes to Sir. I will offer you Tai Chi, of the Dao Yin Bao school each day to help you re-balance your life and gain the self control you need. Do not hesitate to safeword instead of climaxing. Our goal is success, not failure." Gretchen offers.

"Deal." Deidre accepts.

"What I do now, I do because Sir has ordered it." Gretchen says as she bows her head into Deidre's wet snatch, licking so lightly and quickly Deidre barely registers that she is being licked at all.

Gretchen picks up two brushes, using them like chopsticks in each hand to paint Deidre's intimate folds. Her tongue flickers back and forth over Deidre's exposed clit, with enough pressure Deidre knows she is being licked. Both attacks are rapid and incessant, brushes moving to the open drooling channel, tongue flicking to remove the lubrication just painted. Around and around, like the brushes and tongue are fighting for control of each tiny spot where the brushes touch her most sensitive parts. The attack covers anywhere and everywhere in Deidre's snatch.

"Ay-Yi-Yi...." Deidre cries out, then "Yellow, Fucking YELLOW!".

Gretchen gives her a minute, then says "Again."

Dipping the brushes in the spicy lube, Gretchen adds the sensation of heat to the attack, so that Deidre feels like her cunthole is burning and her clit is now a torch. The tongue that comes to put the fire out is enough to have her toes clawing at the edge of the abyss of climax.

"Yellow, Yellow, Yellow!" Deidre cries out.

Gretchen gives her two minutes, until Deidre is no longer panting, then says "Again. Last one for tonight."

Gretchen dips the brushes in the sea salt caramel and crème brulee. They are soft and soothing, two flavors she cannot get enough of, so she makes love to them with her mouth. Which means she is also making love to Deidre, and Deidre's pussy. It is one of those attacks which you don't see coming, slowly yet gently climbing in arousal. Deidre is staring down at the abyss and there is no ground beneath her.

Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Blam! Gretchen slaps her hand down hard on Deidre's pussy. The pussy spanks are hard, and such a disconnect from the slow, loving cunnilingus that it leaves Deidre blinking, like being run over by a train and finding out you are still alive.

Gretchen unfastens Deidre and says, "Tomorrow we have a guest and must attend to her as Sir commands. After that we will do Tai Chi in the back yard. There is a black Chinese style Gi in your closet in your size. Betsy, Tina, and Tessa each have one as well, should they wish to join us. Sir will suspect nothing if it is not just you and I, so use your influence on your friends to join us. Your future depends on it. Now come to dinner, we are late."

* * * * *

"Master, I don't think you get it. You can't just keep adding slaves. You have doubled the number of slaves in the past month, and are about to double them again. We don't have the logistics in place to handle that, in two houses fifteen minutes apart, with a substitute dominant who isn't even trained. Plus we have a wild mix of women at such different points in their training. Tessa and Lucy could probably test out if there was such a thing, but that would make a mockery of their dis-commendations. Lisa and Joy need you, not Lucy and Rachel. God knows what kind of schedule Carol will be on. It's a dogs breakfast, Master." Tina objects.

"Yes, well, like any good batter, we have to hit what's pitched. I cannot leave Nanette on the street, nor can I let her legal troubles mount. I don't even know if she is slave material, other than having a history of self harm, which screams pain slut by the way, not my favorite. She has been self educating through porn, but she's a total three hole virgin for God sake! But if she is anything even close to her mother, it would be an act of mercy to kill me after I sleep with her, because I will be addicted to her for life. Yet I can say that about every single one of my slaves. Especially you, Tina." I babble. I do that well.

"Thank you Master, but that begs the question, how do we properly de-virginize Nanette without making her feel ignored, and yet preserve you being her one and only male owner?" Tina ponders the imponderable.

DING! The oven timer alerts us to fresh hot food.

We eat in the formal dining room, the only place with enough seats for us all to be together. We give thanks for the blessings of food and being together. Lucy is done moving out, all she needs is transportation. She asks if she can take the 1995 Porsche 928 GTS dual turbo Targa B&B conversion, a car that was between 250K and 500K$ new. I picked it up at auction for 60K$ and spent another 10K$ on a new paint job and replacement leather interior. Deidre doesn't know all that, just that it is some old Porsche that Lucy drove that runs like a raped ape and corners like it is on rails with the extra wide tires.

"Deidre, my dear, would you be willing to give Lucy back the old Porsche, in return for a brand new Porsche Cayenne SUV?" I ask her, hoping to avoid a row with Lucy.

"Sure. Cool!" Deidre looks like a child who found an extra present with her name on it under the Christmas tree.

"You won't get it until you get your collar." I warn her, finding a delicious irony in the fact that the submissive who bailed out after she got her car before she got her collar is the reason the woman who took that car from her has to give it back and wait for her own.

"Yeah, I kinda expected that." Deidre says, just a little disappointed.

We all play in the hot tub, then it is Tina's night to be whipped by Deidre and hung like a painting at the end of my bed. I hear her cry out, screams echoing in the atrium. Deidre is doing a good job, and Tina is also, by letting her have her screams. We all know from 'Princess Bride' how bad things get when you don't get your scream.

Tessa walks in, elegant and playful, happy. She now is back to full foreplay and extended kissing, usually while Deidre is worshiping my cock. But they change it up tonight, Deidre kissing me with her soft full lips. Incessant, passionate kisses, meant as a distraction.

Tessa is doing the ice cream cone licking of my cock. I don't know if she is trying to get up her nerve, or if she just wants to tease me. This is the first time since the 'Day of the Toad', and if she needs to take it slow -- or even quit altogether -- she has my full blessing.

Whatever was going through her head no longer matters, as she swallows me whole, long full length sucks with that familiar guk-guk-guk sound. Her hand strokes my shaft as I can feel her arm stroking her pussy through the motion on the bed. She is back to giving perfect blowjobs, one hand on her dominant, one hand on his submissive, his cock fully in her mouth.

I reach for the nightstand, but I am pinned down by Deidre's muff. Once Tessa got going, Deidre decides it is muff worship time. So my T-Rex arms are too short. Deidre decides to help out, and gets a pair of nipple clamps, then puts them on herself.

I reach again for the nightstand, and Deidre looks down at me. "Are you sure, Sir?", she questions my intent, of adding nipple clamps to Tessa in her fragile state. I don't think she is all that fragile anymore, so I'm trying to help her fulfill her hypno programming.

"Mmephes" I say clearly, not willing to give up a second of Deire's sweet muff unless I have to do so.

"OK, Sir, it's your call." Deidre bends over to reach under Tessa and apply the nipple clamps, giving a light tug.

Tessa pops her mouth off my cock at the top of a stroke to say "Harder.", then swirls my tip with her tongue as she strokes my shaft.

Deidre does as she says, pulling the chain taunt, then giving it a good tug. Gretchen is kissing Tina, who is watching everything in erotic ardor. Gretchen starts alternating between kissing Tina and sucking on her nipples, then teasing those same nipples with her hands when she kisses her.

Tessa again pops her mouth off my cock at the top of a stroke to say "Harder, Bitch! Pull it harder until I cry out!", then goes back to deep throating my cock, fondling my balls. She knows I'm close.

Deidre does as she says, pulling the chain taunt, then giving it a hard yank. "Mungh-ungh-ungh-ungh" Tessa cries out around my cock as she spasms in orgasm. I am right there with her. I spurt, and spurt, and spurt, and spurt, over and over until my balls are completely drained and still my balls try to pump, which is rather painful.

Tessa lays down after blowing me to kingdom cum, as Deidre also lays down. Deidre starts making love to Tessa with her mouth, soft and sensual and erotic, the kind of all day pussy licking only the most intimate of female lovers share. I eat Deidre out, feasting on the same snatch I painted this afternoon.

I eventually slow down, joining the more intimate vibe, as I realize Tessa is slowly sucking my cock. She used to enjoy this slow, tender, loving cock sucking for hours, especially when Tina was making love to her like Deidre is now. I look up to see Tina crying happy tears of joy, seeing her friend and lover making great strides to being whole again. I return to trying to please Deidre as long as I am conscious, but realize I am already fading. I will be dreaming soon.

Lucy is already gone, unable to face me without crying. I curse my black heart for making her leave my side - again. I promise to win her back, somehow, if only to give myself a chance to find out if she truly is my life partner. Perhaps my dreams tonight will hold the answer.

craigool
craigool
865 Followers