Audition Ch. 05: Nanette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

I go back to the gray velour chair near the kitchen end of the den, where I can still see them, yet be comfortable. It seems at the end she has taught them one form, adjusting the breath (Tiao Xi Tu Na), and shown them seven others. They come streaming in, kissing me each one by one as they head for the kitchen, getting breakfast in order.

Years ago, Gretchen wanted 'off the books services' to further Ho's cuckold fetish. So she taught me Dao Yin Bao Jian Gong, a type of Tai Chi, in trade. We did it inside, in the nude. Later, when I was good enough for her not to be embarrassed to be seen with me in public, we went to a park near the University, and would do our forms there. I'm a little out of practice, but decide I will join them tomorrow, since I know Gretchen does her forms every day.

Tina goes apoplectic when she sees them. "Bitches! Naked and kneeling NOW!"

Tina circles around them, trying to compose herself, get back her self control. Then she lays down the law. "You are correct to wear clothing outside before dark. But remember it is a house rule you may not wear anything other than white bikini panties while on your period in this house without Master's direct order. Certainly no set of elegant and fashionable pajamas which completely cover your tits, ass, and twat! This will be recorded for each of you and dealt with on Correction Day. Now take care of those pancakes before they burn! Dismissed."

We sit in the formal dining room , in seniority order, Tina to my right, and on down from there. Nan is shown to the spot between Tessa and Gretchen. The women all cut the food first, so they can put their left hand down to caress their slave sister on the left. No one is on her right to caress Tessa, another incentive for her to do the hard work on her rape and abuse recovery to heal herself as quickly as she can.

At the end of the dinner, Tina goes over to explain that to Nanette, and the fact she is still wearing lingerie after hearing everybody get reamed out for doing so. Since she can't fuck properly yet, she has to sleep in her own bed, or with another slave sister. But she is not allowed to make them cum, or herself. Being an un-fuckable fuckslut has its disadvantages. Tina demands to know if she brought any 'toys' with her, and Nan admits she has a whole duffle bag full of her mom's toys.

Tina takes her to the foyer, puts a wrap dress from the coat tree near the door on her, and sends her out to unload her car, actually her mother's old Jeep. It takes three trips of being stopped at the door by Tina to take the dress off, take the bags or suitcases upstairs, then come back to put the dress on to go get the next load.

Tina comes back, holding Nanette by the hair. And makes her lay across my lap in the velour chair, completely naked. "Haughty bitch wants to wear clothes in the house. Told her I will remind her about that on Correction Day with everybody else. Thought you might like to give her a more gentle introduction to what awaits her." Then Tina marches off.

"So it seems we have some spanking to do." I say happily.

"Like the fireplace spanking?" Nan says happily.

"Like the fireplace spanking." I agree, also happily.

* * * * *

Nanette had broken one of Virginia's rules, probably about having something sharp. Nanette was into self harm, and has scars on her arms to prove it. Razors, knives, whatever worked to make her bleed, to make her feel. Since her previous punishments had not worked, Virginia came up with having me do it. I think she saw the way Nan looked at me, and hoped to kill two birds with one stone. Make Nanette hate me for punishing her, and let Nanette know she was serious about sending her away to boarding school if she would not follow her rules.

I pulled Nanette's skirt up, then bunched her polka dot panties together, dragging them into her crack and pulling them up high enough to have access to her ass cheeks. It was actually more modest than her favorite bikini she tried to wear everywhere, because it made guys eyes pop out of their heads. It has a deep vee of barely quarter cup bra top, with a slightly more than Brazilian string thong showing off her entire bubble butt, and the notch of her crotch.

Virginia made her face the fireplace, putting her hands against the wall so her back is flat, and displaying her ass to the whole family. Virginia spread her legs shoulder width. I spanked her hard, and she screamed. For every scream, Virginia slapped her hard. She took the rest of the blows in stoic silence, but her panties were drenched, her face beet red, and she ran to her room. They ended up having to send her to Sedona anyway, where I helped pay for her treatment.

* * * * *

"There are no panties this time." I say softly.

"Wouldn't have been the first time If I had my way. I know I was too young back then, but I craved being naked over your knee. So this feels right to me. So please, spank me and touch me the way we both want you to do." Nan says, clearly excited by the prospect.

I smack her bottom on each cheek with a level one blow.

"Harder." Nan urges.

I hit each cheek again, in level two blows.

"Harder." Nan urges.

I move up to threes.

"Ooh. That was nice. Harder please." Nan gushes.

I move up to fours.

"Nice! Keep going! Harder please!" Nan urges.

I slip my thumb into her pussy, using index and middle finger to stroke her clit for a minute or two before continuing. I move the intensity up to fives and give her two swats per cheek.

"Fuck, fuck, Fuck! That's good! More please, I beg you!"

I fondle her pointed breasts, noting they are between a C and a D cup. I pinch then twist her nipples to moans, oohs, and ahs, I play with her sweet tight pussy, using a finger to probe for her G-spot and vibrating a fingertip rapidly back and forth on the tip of her clit, getting her to buck her hips. I give her what she wants, I up the intensity to sixes, making sure to cup my hands slightly to give her full contact.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! You're going to make me cum! Oh God that is good! More please, I beg you!" Nan urges me though her tears.

"Stand up and go to face the corner, feet shoulder width, toes touching the wall on each side. Make sure your hands are behind your head, lacing your fingers together. Bend forward until your elbows touch the wall on each side. The spanking will resume in a few minutes." I order and then walk away.

I am concerned that this BDSM virgin has such a high tolerance for pain. Up to sixes and not a single shriek, scream, or non-verbal utterance. Her mom couldn't take threes without shrieking out. I'm going to test her to find out if she is a borderline pain slut, or an actual pain slut. The first I can work with. The second I need to send to someone who can give her what she needs, because I won't.

There is a third possibility, that she really is a service slut, like Tina. She's smart enough. She likes being told to do things. But even service sluts have their pain thresholds. There is a test for that too, and I will use it.

Little did I realize there is a much simpler explanation, also squarely in the service slut domain. Nanette's fireplace spanking taught her she is supposed to take a spanking at whatever level is dished out, and anything other than begging for more would get a very hard slap to the face. Nanette could not bear the thought of me slapping her in the face, of my being displeased with her. She could take anything but that. Her Mom, OK, but not me.

I go to Tina's room, and the play bag is in the closet. I figured with Tessa here, some of her disorganization would show up too, but everything is neat as a pin. I check the bag and what I need is in there. This could even be fun.

I take the bag back and put it by the side of the chair. Tina has it so organized I know where everything is and can just pull them out by feel. I return behind Nanette to pull her away from the wall.

"This position is called the inspection position. When not supported by the wall, you must arch your back a little to thrust you tits out, so the nipples point up a little, not horizontal. When Betsy first came, she looked like she was doing a back bend. We did not do inspection today, but usually we do it right before or right after breakfast. Inspection is to remind you of two things: I have the right to touch you anywhere I want, any way I want; and your body is my property, you are not allowed to abuse your body, but I am." I say as I run my hands over her arms and legs, fondling her very deep pink bordering on red ass. I then fondle her pussy, then her breasts, to short gasps from the touch. Then I lightly caress her face and neck as she melts. This is another form of BDSM foreplay.

"Un-fortunately, your spanking is not over. You may have been trying to be brave, and not cry out. This makes me worry that you in fact you were not suffering, but enjoying the pain. Pain sluts have limits beyond what I am willing to make another human being suffer. That means I would have to send you away to another dominant, who is in fact a sadist. So if you do not cry out, if you continue to be stoic, our future together is over before it even starts." I warn her darkly.

"No, Master, No!..." Nanette cries out as I slap a hand over her mouth.

"Tina is allowed to call me Master, she has earned that privilege by becoming my collared slave. You have not. All slave candidates must use Sir to refer to me until they are collared. This first time will still be a demerit for which you will be held accountable. Ignorance of our laws and customs is no excuse for violating them. You swore an oath to accept my corrections and punishments, not that they would be fair. Arguing only leads to more punishment." I say sternly.

"I am your Man. I make your rules. You obey them, or suffer the consequences, even if you don't know what they are. Trying to talk over me will be dealt with harshly. Talk to Tina and your slut sisters to learn what you need to know. Be kind to them, be gentle with them, except when I have ordered you to do otherwise." I complete my thought.

"You will lay down on your back on my lap, without unclasping your hands, leaving them behind your head. You will then spread you legs, somewhere between shoulder width and doing the splits. Your goal is to give me full and complete access to your pussy, while using a position you will be comfortable in, since we will be here a while. We don't just spank butts, we do tits and pussy's too." I say as I sit down in that plush velour chair.

"Remain silent unless I strike you. No sentences, no essays. Try to express what your body is feeling without using common words. Cursing at me will be dealt with harshly. You body is mine to do with as I please. Let's get your misbehavior out of the way, so that we can move on to more pleasurable activity." I urge.

"Let's begin." I say as I reach into the bag to pull out a wooden ruler, measure out a four, then smash it down into her left nipple twice, and then the right nipple twice.

"Yeow! Motherfucker!" Nanette cries out.

I laugh as I say "Technically true. But I warned you not to curse at me." I say as I reach into the bag, pulling out two sets of clover nipple clamps. I clamp them on her breasts and yank them up -- hard.

"OW, goddammit!" Nanette cries out.

So I take the second set and clamp her thick labia, yanking up hard as I say "I can do this all night. Every curse pays a heavier penalty. Don't test me little girl. You could be getting worse at the hands of someone who does not love you like I do if you have a temper tantrum and run away. Your mother knew the truth, that a strong woman needs a stronger man. For years it was your Dad, then it was me. You are going to have to be strong. I promise I will not do anything to you that you cannot take."

Nanette sobs and moans through tears.

"Luckily, we are done with your fantastic tits. Now to your mouth watering, multi-orgasmic pussy." I say happily.

I take out the slapper, which makes a lot of noise, but has much less real impact than most of the other instruments. But since I planned to play with that very pussy in a few minutes, I wanted to stay on the light side. I lightly pull on the nipple clamps, and the labia clamps, to low moans from Nanette.

Setting the slapper at about threes, I give several blows in a row without pausing. Kablam! Kablam! Kablam! Kablam! The blows are so loud they echo in the Atrium.

"Eyagh!" Nanette cries out, even though the blows to her teats were much more savage. The slapper spreads out the blow so it is taken mostly by the lips. I'm almost giddy with excitement. This wonderful woman is not a pain slut, she is a hard core service slut, who experiences her pain through the lens of what she thinks her dominant expects her to feel. There is only one test left, the pain slut test, and I am loathe to inflict it on her. Given what she's just been through, it is almost Dom malpractice. I should just go with the aftercare.

In my mind, I see myself striking her twice with the quirt, once on each butt cheek, in fours. The knots and cords leave welts and she screams, turning to look at me with eyes full of pain, but she does not climax. Yet I can see inside she is broken, no one who loves her could hurt her like that. I will never get her back from that.

My hand reaches into the bag, and out comes the coconut oil, as I start to caress her pussy, her nipples, then have her roll over to rub her ass until my own ass is soothed in harmony.

I move Nanette to sit in my lap, my half hard cock sticking up in front of her pussy. I pull her head to kiss me, as I caress her teats with my left hand, as I fondle her pussy with my right. She breaks our kiss for just a moment.

"Is it permitted to stroke your cock, Sir?" Nanette asks softly.

"Were you not so perfect, it would have been ordered in a moment or two. Good news, you passed both tests with flying colors. Sorry it was so harsh, but I had to be certain. You are not a pain slut. You will never need to be sent away to be trained by a sadist. You are just like Tina, and one day I expect you to be as good as she is." I say as she starts rubbing my cock.

If I had any doubt about her true nature, the resulting orgasm from the praise would have erased it forever. She is still limp from the intensity of it when I pick her up to lay her down on the arm of the velour chair. I hope Tina had them all Scotch-Guarded, because I'm going to stain it for sure. Nanette's head is nuzzled sideways into the back of the chair, her ass tantalizing at the edge of the front of the arm. I measure that ass with my spread hand, noting my thumb to pinky distance goes all the way across both cheeks. Not even Deidre's tight ass is that small.

Seeing her pussy drool from her climax makes me fully hard again. So I slide my cock in between the velour and her wet pussy lips, the tip of my cock brushing her clit. I slowly start stroking. It would be called dry humping, except it cannot be accurately called that with this much lube.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh God!" Nanette cries out as her clitoris reconnects to her brain, telegraphing messages of cock to cunt contact. I am dry fucking her slowly, not in any hurry to come. She starts to try to get up, and I put my hand onto her ass to press her back down. This results in greater friction on my cock and is not something I can take for very long. So I have to let up, and she relaxes into it, purring with pleasure. I start to pull out, and she reaches back for me.

"Please Sir, I'm so close!" Nanette begs.

So I do the Deidre Special, a thumb up her ass, a finger on her G-spot, a tongue vibrating on the tip of her clit. She is thrashing and squirting right in my face, a new salvo of girl goo (she must have reloaded)."Ungh-Ungh-Ungh-Ungh!" she cries out as she almost falls off the arm as her body goes slack.

"Having fun, Master?" Tina says as she appears behind me.

"Yes, in-dee-dee." I answer playfully.

"There is only one reason you would need that bag instead of all the other sources of instruments in this house. Did you use the quirt on her, Master?" Tina says, wary of the answer.

"I didn't have to do so. She is a service slut, par-excellence, just like you. She thought the slapper was a greater punishment than the ruler, exactly the opposite of a true pain slut. She came when I praised her, not when I struck her. She masked her response to her spanking because she wanted me to keep spanking her, regardless of how much it really hurt." I share my experiences with Nanette with Tina, in a proud Daddy tone of voice.

"What's a quirt?" Nanette says, still foggy from her intense climax.

Tina pulls it out of the bag, holding it at arms length and even then arching her back away from it. "This is a quirt. Pray it never touches your skin."

"It doesn't look that bad." Nanette says as she squints to try to see the evil, but can't.

"It is what Vaqueros -- Mexican Cowboys -- use to flay the hide off of horses and cows that misbehave. God never intended that evil thing to touch human flesh. Even at low levels of intensity, which is what I pray to God that Master was intending to do. The cord and knots will leave welts that last for weeks. No offense intended, Master." Tina notes some of what she said could be misconstrued.

"None taken. Nanette will have Lucy's old room, but she will sleep with you tonight. Tessa has her choice of Nanette's room or my bed. Given the progress she is making, I predict she will share Deidre with me tonight. I predict she and I will be making love tonight, for the first time since before she was raped." I say happily.

"She was raped? Oh my God! How did it happen?" Nanette is instantly curious.

"That is a story for another time, perhaps as we talk each other out of sleep tonight. So how long will you allow her de-virginizing training to go on, Master?" Tina says with a smirk.

"You mean we didn't fuck earlier?" Nanette is confused.

"No dear. The French call it 'Frottage', literally non-penetrative sex by rubbing. My cock was never inside your sweet tight pussy, merely rubbing your slit and clit. As for your question, Tina, no more than a week. By next weekend I intend to take full possession of Nanette's mouth, cunt, and ass." I say happily.

"Is there anything else, Master?" Tina asks, ready to move on.

"Yes, I want a highly detailed series of tasks for Nanette to accomplish, using my tablet. In addition to improving her oral and intercourse skills, I want her to document everything she can about what happens here in the manor, along with her own journal of what she thinks about it. She may take stills and video of anyone, at any time. The big catch is that anyone catching her doing so is entitled to spank her over their lap in front of everyone, but only once per week on Correction Day. Documenting her own activities is exempt from the 'being caught' rule. After reviewing her videos, stills, and daily journals with you, she will upload it to the server. Once I have verified they are securely stored, you will delete them from the tablet." I instruct Tina.

"Will Master grant me permission to use Tessa in instructing Nanette? Will Master grant me permission to use Tessa in devising tasks and/or monitoring Nanette's performance of them?" Tina asks hopefully.

"Of course you may use Tessa as you wish. But tomorrow night you will serve me in my own bed, along with Gretchen. I have two debts to repay." I say firmly.

"As you wish, Master. Do you wish me to inform her?" Tina asks as a formality,

"No, I will tell her myself. Inspection begins again tomorrow at 9AM. Let everyone know." I inform her.

"I shall alert the media, Master." Tina giggles.

"Now quit tormenting me, witch, and take your new slut slave sister with you. She has too many questions for me right now, and I have work to do, including a set of hypnos for her. Begone, before I get Betsy to summon her Devil and turn you both into toads!" I tease back playfully

craigool
craigool
861 Followers