Audition Ch. 05: Nanette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
865 Followers

"Is he really serious?" Nanette says as Tina hustles her out of the room.

"Yes, he is really serious, and yes, he can turn us into toads. But it is only his hypnotic hold over us that allows him to do that, not magic. I got a little out of sorts with Betsy for calling him her Devil, when all she meant was she didn't understand hypnosis, but she did understand mischievous magic. That describes the man we love to a T." Tina says as she walks Nanette into the kitchen to begin preparing another dinner for eight.

* * * * *

Carol comes home to the Four Hill house, a tremendous weight lifted from her shoulders. She parks the car in the fourth spot, climbing the east stairs to pop out right next to their bedroom. Forgetting to drop her Doctor satchel in their room, she goes down the kitchen stairs to find everybody ready to eat dinner. The table is back in the dining room, but the living room and den are still exactly how they looked on the night of the party -- minus the signs, which have been taken down everywhere. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day either.

Joy and Lisa are deliciously nude, as Carol remembers she will get a demerit for not undressing in the garage before even climbing the stairs. She quickly strips, noting Rachel's hot hispanic body is also fully exposed. Clothes are power in their world. Few get to wear them in this house. Only Lucy, in her (second? third?) set of leather Dominatrix garb with Dustin in the black slacks and shirt favored by dominants the world over. Those who are naked are the second string slaves, the replacements if one of the Primes gets hurt and cannot play. That is unacceptable to Carol, she has never been anything but first string in her life.

Dustin says "How was your day, babe?"

"I resigned. Over. Finis. Done. They will ship the stuff from my office." Carol says as she picks up her clothes and satchel to go back upstairs.

Dustin says "Can we talk about this?"

Carol answers "What is there to talk about? It is done, non-retractable. Another doctor has been assigned to my rounds and my office. There is no going back. I however, will be right back down for dinner." She marches up the stairs, into their bedroom, puts the satchel in the closet, throwing the clothes on the bed. Then she marches right down.

Lucy looks at everyone, then barks out a command "Slaves, present naked and kneeling!"

Dustin steps forward "We have a slave who has petitioned for re-assignment."

The Chen girls look around, knowing it cannot be them. Rachel is the prime suspect, until both Lucy and Dustin stare at Carol.

"Honey, are you leaving me?" Dustin says with a hurt tone.

"Yes, Sir." Carol says neutrally.

"We have no secrets from each other. Yet we are splitting up?" Dustin says with that hurt tone in his voice.

"No, Sir." Carol answers neutrally.

"Please explain the situation then." Dustin says, rather perplexed.

"I took the Emeritus position today that they offered me six months ago. It is a bump in pay and stable 9 to 5 hours. Strictly teaching. They knew I was burned out after the pandemic, and rather than lose me, they kicked me upstairs. It will be six weeks before my office is ready in the new wing, so I took some of the leave I have accrued." Carol deals with the career part of it before she continues.

"I am going to get my collar in that amount of time. I am going to avoid the potential conflicts of trying to do that under my husband as my dominant. I don't want him giving any less than his all to the submissives he has that are counting on him. I am not leaving him, in fact I expect to see him and make love with him more often in the next six weeks than I have in the past six months, which unfortunately won't be a very hard goal to reach." Carol notes bitterly.

"They still have a half a bed, they added a new slave today, and perhaps that half a bed would vanish tomorrow. I will bunk with her. To do so I need the approval of both dominants of this house, Lucy and Dustin. When I take my collar, it will be as my husband's first collared slave, forever his bonded Prime. I hope he will also claim others. There seem to be plenty to go around." Carol tries to take as much of the emotion out of her answer as she can.

"Who is the Corvette to tell the owner he cannot drive the Porsche? Well in this house, the Porsche is mine and you damn well better not be driving it!" Lucy tells a joke just to lighten the mood, but also to provide Dustin a clue as to what the underlying issue is for his wife. Lucy gives Dustin a head nod to follow her into the office, where she shuts the door behind them.

"You had to know this was coming." Lucy says softly.

"No. I had no fucking clue!" Dustin says, more than a little hot under the collar.

"OK, I'll pretend you are a clueless male. How do you think your wife is going to feel about you fucking a bunch of twenty somethings with tight twats less than half her age, right in front of her face, while she has to watch and participate? Much less with a stretched out cooze that can't even grip a coke can? She was humiliated by those younger women, and now her every mistake is to be laughed at by them?" Lucy lets the derision dripping in her voice hang in the air for a moment.

"All of your swinging, except with my dominant, has been in separate rooms, and even then you are both sharing her. You don't understand what same room multiple partner sex involving you fucking other women is going to do to the dynamic of your relationship. She does." Lucy points out.

"When she is trained, when compersion has been drummed into her week after week, it will be different. But right now, she isn't abandoning you. She feels like you are abandoning her in favor of these other women. If you could think rationally, instead of with your dick, you would see that she is doing the only thing she can to save your marriage." Lucy drives the knife point of her argument home.

"This gives you what you want -- access to more women. She gets to be what she wants, your first prime, bonded in a relationship far deeper than any marriage. Her choice is win/win. Are you really going to be a dunderhead, and choose lose/lose?" Lucy demands sternly. Then she opens the door to the office, and marches out back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Dustin is standing in front of Carol, still on her knees, when she turns her hands palm up, like she is holding an offering plate in front of her breasts.

"Please, please, please, my lord, my dominant, my lover, my husband, may I suck your cock?" Carol asks hopefully.

"Proceed." Dustin says neutrally.

Carol moves forward, unzipping his pants, unfastening his belt, dropping all of that with his underwear to gather at his feet. She lovingly caresses his balls with both hands while lowering her mouth to his flaccid phallus. One hand, her left, returns to her own crotch, as her right begins tugging on his shaft. Her mouth refuses to let the tip of his cock go, stretching his shaft as it starts to engorge. He likes being the blowjob demonstration dummy.

Dustin grabs Carol's hair, wanting to fuck her face as soon as he is hard enough, to try to re-establish his dominance over her. He is losing his wife when she should be under him, beneath him, dominated by him. He has claimed her, he wants to scream 'Mine' at the top of his lungs, but he does not.

Carol has other plans. Her right hand grips his balls, a visual metaphor for their situation if there ever was one. She tugs on them, so her switching their roles is not lost on Dustin, even while kneeling and sucking she controls him with an iron hand. She will give him pleasure at her pace. She will serve him on her knees gladly, but on her terms. He finally gets it as her hand returns to his shaft, increasing pressure and pace, as her mouth swoops down to deep throat him. Fast rapid strokes from her hand, then her mouth swoops down again, holding him deep in her throat.

Her hands go up to cover his, as she face fucks herself with his cock, and then she is fondling his balls while furiously frigging her clit with the other. He has taken over fucking her face now, as he realizes she is showing them the Dom he needs to be, instead of her husband. He realizes the hashtag WifeIsRight applies to their scene right now. He takes his pleasure from her mouth, and then she is swallowing him, gulping down his sperm like it is manna from heaven as tears of joy stream down her face.

Lucy quips "I haven't seen that much topping from the bottom since I saw my first upside down cake." to laughter from everybody.

Dustin says as he pulls Carol to her feet, "Petition approved. What say you, Mistress L?"

Lucy says "Petition approved. Go with our love, and come back to us. We need you and your love to be whole again."

Hugs, long going away for six months hugs, wrap themselves around her, as the people she barely knows have profound grief at losing her. It shows the house is not yet stable, the dominants are not truly dominating, the trains do not run on time just yet.

As Carol packs up her belongings from the bedroom she and Dustin shared for just a single night, she wonders about her other motivations for leaving him. Just as he has a plethora of poon, Betsy has a magnet in her snatch for monster cocks. Carol has discovered she is quite the size queen, one of her motivations for becoming a vixen in the first place. So there will be access to satisfy that craving that simply would never be allowed under Dustin.

Then there is her addiction to the man who saved her life, the man that she literally owes her life and marriage to, access to Him makes her swoon. Now she will become one of his hypno enslaved submissives, competing for his attention and affection with the best of the best. She asks herself if He asked her to marry Him, would she drop Dustin?

The answer, from deep inside herself, shocks her to her core.

'In a heartbeat.' her core tells her, 'In a heartbeat.'

* * * * *

Tessa and Deidre arrive in my bedroom, walking hand in hand like playful school girls. Tina arrives with Betsy, dragging her by the hair as Betsy can barely walk. Apparently it was quite a tune-up she got, as she is well striped, well marked, and well hickey-ed. Tessa and Deidre look guilty as fuck. There is no way Tina left all those hickeys all over Betsy's ass, thighs, breasts, and neck. Tina hangs her as a painting at the end of my bed and Gretchen is all over Betsy.

"Ummm -- so juicy!" Gretchen cries out over and over as she feasts on Betsy's pussy.

"Please Sir, may I suck and fuck your cock?" Tessa asks, knowing I will catch the fucking right away.

I have been working with her therapist for several weeks, modifying her hypnos to aid in her therapy, reduce her panic attacks, decrease the intensity of her rape trauma memories, and increase the power of her recent sexual intimacy memories. All very gradual but still effective. I also note she didn't say 'with my pussy' or 'with my ass', which indicates she probably want to do both, one tonight and one in the morning. I'm just glad she feels ready to take that step.

Tina eventually gives up waiting for Gretchen to finish and just leaves the belt with two big black vibrators and the nipple vibrators at the end of the bed. Gretchen looks like she is hanging on Betsy's teats as she feasts on Betsy's drenching pussy.

"She is such a loving, giving, woman." Deidre says with distinct fondness as she looks at Gretchen, licking on her BFF's pussy.

"She is quite the pleaser." Tess agrees, as she starts licking and sucking on my cock.

"Gretchen -- don't forget to put the belt on with the vibrators, plus the Magic Wand. Make sure those nipple vibes are on tight, Betsy likes to shake them off when she comes. Put her hypno on before your own. Now ladies, listen very carefully: Neon Coyote Edge." I say just to be sure everybody gets taken care of, as Betsy's eyes snap open and her face looks like she wants to scream but cannot.

Four pairs of breasts swell and have their nipples go super stiff. Four pussies get extra wet and start throbbing in time to match the throbbing of their clits.

Tessa pulls my cock out of her mouth, mounts me cowgirl style, lines my cock up, a slams herself down onto me so hard I'm surprised my hip bones didn't crack. I have to pull Deidre off my face to say the magic incantation, "Ladies, Neon Coyote Climax, Neon Coyote Climax, Neon Coyote Climax."

Deidre is slamming her pussy down on my face as she gushes out a torrent of girl goo. Tessa is gushing too, while looking like she is having a Grand Mal seizure, I know her cunt is crushing the life out of my cock. Betsy is spewing all over Gretchen's face, who cannot lick it up anywhere near fast enough. Gretchen herself is humping the air and squirting like a Bellagio fountain beneath Betsy.

Deidre collapses, then turns her head sideways to take advantage of the opportunity to lick on Tessa's clit as she is still trying to do her slam-dance fucking of my throbbing rock hard cock. Deidre is also trying to wet mop my face with her dripping wet muff, shuddering every time my tongue actually touches her clit as it passes by.

Betsy does finally get that scream out, then collapses like a broken toy. Gretchen finally drains Betsy's fountain of love, and preps her for her night, cranking up the Jordan scale textured cock vibrators to full, lubing them, and gently sliding them into place in her pussy and her ass, which offer little resistance. She sets the Magic Wand vibrator to half speed, getting the diaper on just in time to keep all the vibrators in place. She puts the hypnos in Betsy's ears, chanting 'Fuck, fuck,fuck,fuck.' over and over as she pinches and yanks hard on Betsy's nipples.

When Betsy finally rouses, Gretchen puts the vibrators on Betsy's nipples, put her own earbuds in for her own hypnos, and crashes face first into her soft blue rug, ass in the air offering herself even in her sleep. I wasn't going to give up my first time with Tessa in months to fuck Gretchen, but I damn sure was tempted. It did give me ideas about tomorrow night.

I only last a little longer, while Tessa keeps climaxing over and over. How much of that is me, how much of that is hypnos, and how much of that is Deidre, wiser minds than mine will have to discern. Deidre starts snoring without removing her pussy from my face, and Tessa joins her, flopping down on top of us with my cock still trapped in her. My sleep came quickly, leaving me to dream of making love to Tessa forever while licking Deidre's sweet pussy forever. It is a night of gloriously happy dreams.

* * * * *

Carol is at the swinger's club, drinking alone. None of her favorite boy toys are here, not that she could enjoy them anyhow. No sexual playmates who are not authorized by her dominants. Tonight is mostly a couples night anyway, and the women that look good to her are nowhere near the women available to her back at the Manor. She watches the group sex room for awhile, then chats and drinks with some friends. She is done with drama for today, and doesn't want any more of it.

Tomorrow she auditions to be the vacant slut that fills the vacant slot, so she calls for a Lyft to take her home, to her new home, where the man she craves beyond all others waits to strip her and whip her. There is a small climax that ripples through her body, just with the thought of it.

She uses her handprint and security code at the front door, carefully making her way up the stairs. Glancing at the pile of bodies, she notes both Betsy and Deidre are there, so she happily guesses their bed will be available for tonight. She moves on past that bedroom to check out her new roommate, naked on the bed in the moonlight having kicked off the sheet. So very pretty and so very young. Dustin would love to fuck her she bets. And why shouldn't he? Didn't he deserve every tight pussy in the world he wants, just like she deserves all those big cocks that twist her pussy into a pretzel of climaxes?

She does not know how to make all this work out. But if anybody can, her dominant can. She has an utter, almost un-shakeable faith in him. She goes back to lay on the empty bed. He will know. He will know.


craigool
craigool
865 Followers