Audition Ch. 06: Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I grab those delicious ripe melons and squeeze them in firm, dedicated interest. I finger her nipples, and finger her pussy, and squeeze her magnificent ass some more. I grab her hair and bend her over like Deidre, taking her to the balance point, but there is no issue there. If I had wanted to drop her on the floor she would have endured it happily. So she gets an extra long hair pulling kiss. I return her to being upright, just to fondle her wet pussy some more.

"You are fit for duty, Nanette." I say with a wide grin.

"I am yours in any way you choose, Sir." Nanette offers.

I stand before Carol, looking at her tan lines. You can see the reverse imprint of her Wicked Weasel Cat's Eye thong bikini, about the smallest street legal bikini before the pandemic. Beautiful full 'C' cups, like Nanette's, bordering on 'D' cups. Yet her blondness comes out of a bottle, as you can tell from her roots that are showing, her walnut toned eyebrows, and her dark thatch of pussy fur. Her wide hips sway most enticingly when she walks, and both her legs and ass are well toned, even though her ass is almost twice the size of Deidre's, in width if not depth.

I take her short pageboy cut hair in my hands, pulling her to kiss me. We have done this many times before in her training with Dustin. I love her thin lips and very precise tongue placement. Her long eyebrows and wide eyes with their dark cores are quite captivating. I smell the arousal emanating from her loins as I kiss her. The only thing that makes Carol hotter than a big cock is being dominated. I claw her luxurious ass cheeks with both hands, remembering how glorious it is to pound those sweet buns every single time I have taken that privilege. For as big as they are they are surprisingly firm, or not so much when you consider her last job, walking 8 to 36 hours per day. She gave up her whole medical career to get on her knees before my cock every day. If that doesn't give you a boner, you should see a cardiologist because something is really wrong.

"You are fit for duty, Carol." I say formally, then add "Everyone, you have training scheduled. Nanette has special training with Betsy, Deidre, and Tina. The rest of you must do your poses and instruments. There will be providers onsite today, this afternoon and this evening. Be polite and respectful, let me know if they are not the same. House swap days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, swap starts at 10AM and lasts 24 hours. Have fun with it." I suggest.

I say to Carol, "Walk with me." I take her past the bedroom door to the door leading to the deck, have her put on one of the wrap dresses there on the coat rack, and step outside to the sunny side of what is turning out to be a very nice day.

"I take it you and Dustin had words last night, yet he approved your transfer. Is there something going on between you two I need to know about?" I worry, knowing Lucy didn't tell me much but suggested I talk with Carol.

"Uh, under the standard we have always operated under, there is a whole hell of a lot, Sir. Things you need to know about this slave, things she has learned about herself, things she has learned about her husband and her husband as a dominant. But before all of that, I need to put in bids on those providers, every single one of them. Can I do that first?" Carol says very nervously.

"I'll bring out my laptop." I say as I quickly duck back inside, go to the office, and bring her my laptop to use.

"It's so big!" Carol gushes.

"You always say that." I tease with a wink, as she laughs. She is very adept with computers, so in less that two minutes she has put in all of her bids.

Carol then tells me all about the changes at her job, her paid leave to get her collar, and the fact she intends to either sell or rent her house. Then she tells me about becoming a size queen, and her girl/girl experiences in the Group Grope Grotto (something she once swore would never happen). She admitted her 'hot stove' reaction to Lucy in her leather and Rachel in hers. Once upon a time she had that same reaction to Stag/Vixen stories, which led her to the Tumblr-Dom. That led to Dustin involving me, which led her to attempt suicide when the affair was revealed. Then I intervened in their marriage.

So now she doesn't know how to handle Dustin fucking all these hot young women, or herself being addicted to big cocks, no matter the race. She is terrified once she is dominated by Lucy or Rachel she will never be able to submit to Dustin again.

I let her know dominance is dominance and submission is submission, that since she can submit to me and joyfully go back to Dustin, time after time, she will be OK if she submits to Lucy or Rachel. I note she submitted to Jordan, a BBC she craves who is being trained (slowly) to be a dominant in his own right. Her problem with him is his magical cock, not being dominated. That's Betsy's problem too.

She tells me she does not know if she should be a submissive under Dustin, there is so much emotional dynamite there from all the changes in their relationship. I point out that will be just as true the day after she is collared as it is today. The correct approach is to stay by my side, where I can control situations, and for her to learn how to become his submissive with all the changes intact. After all, if he cannot put her needs above his desires, he can never be worthy of being her dominant anyway. They both have to grow to make things work out. I will do everything I can to make it work out for both of them. I know how much they really do love each other.

"I took the hypnos last night. I don't feel any different, maybe a little itch in my pussy. Is there any way to test them?" Carol is curious, and a little bit afraid she isn't good enough.

"It may take some time for all the post hypnotic suggestions to take full effect. Let's go inside. The test isn't something to be witnessed by vanillas." I suggest, adding "We can always retest you as much as we need to, there are no side effects."

I take her inside, tying her to the bed facing away from the headboard. I put the nipple clamps on her teats, the adjustable ones, and screw them down tight. I take another pair and screw them down tight on her pussy lips. I take a third pair and clamp the hood of her clit, running the chain up and over the nipple chain twice, then clamp it down by the base of the hood of her clit.

"I take it this is the placebo part of the test?" Carol teases.

"No, actually, it has absolutely nothing to do with the test. It is just something I like to do to pretty women that I like a lot." I admit as she giggles. "Neon Coyote Edge." I say. Carol's breasts swell, her nipples try to break the restraints of the clamps and fail. Her labia swell, as does her vaginal canal, and her clitoris is fully erect, pounding, throbbing, swollen erect. The nipples and the clit start throbbing, and Carol starts panting.

"Oh my God, that is so hot! I felt that at the inspection too, but weaker. On the edge of orgasm in two seconds flat. Please let me cum. Please let me cum. It hurts not to cum!" Carol admits.

"Neon Coyote Trance. When I snap my fingers, you will be fully awake, not in trance. You will not remember your name is Carol, you will believe with all of your being that your name used to be Carol, but you had it legally changed to C-Cunt. You thought of changing it to Fuck Slut instead, but decided that C-Cunt is what really describes you. When I snap my fingers twice, you will remember you are a Fuck Slut. You will remember your slave name is C-Cunt and that is who you always will be. But your name is Carol, and you are loved. Memorize this posthypnotic command yet keep it from your conscious memory. All the rest of these commands you will clearly consciously remember. You will train with Nanette in all of her classes and say the phrase Neon Coyote Release at the start of each class. 3...2...1 (Snap!)" I instruct her and snap my fingers.

"Hi there pretty lady! What are you doing hanging around here all naked?" I tease as I pull on her chains lightly.

"I heard there were hot guys here who really want to fuck me. I really need to fuck. I can cum if I have someone to fuck. Are you willing to fuck me?" Carol teases.

"I'm perfectly willing to fuck you if you will tell me your name." I say as I caress her breasts and lightly pull on the chains.

"That's easy. My name is C-Cunt. That's the name that really describes me." Carol says as her forehead furrows as she knows that isn't right.

"I'm confused too. I thought your name was Carol." I tease.

"I used to be Carol. I wanted to change it to Fuck Slut, but the court wouldn't let me, so I legally changed it to C-Cunt." she says proudly, her mind filling in missing details so the story makes sense.

(Snap!)(Snap!)

"I'm perfectly willing to fuck you if you will tell me your name." I say as I caress her breasts and lightly pull on the chains.

"That's easy, I'm Dr. Carol Marcus, and I am loved." she says proudly.

"I thought you said your name was C-Cunt." I probe.

"That's my slave name, the one you and Dustin use for me in scenes." she says as the memories of her last few minutes start rolling in.

"Then why did you want to change your name to Fuck Slut?" I ask openly.

"Because I am a Fuck Slut, but that is not and never has been my name." Carol looks at me in wide eyed wonder.

"Good Girl, C-Cunt. There is only one more thing I have to say." I tease her.

"What is that? I begged you to fuck me, is that it?" Carol hopes.

"Only with my words. Neon Coyote Climax. Neon Coyote Climax. Neon Coyote Climax." I say as her whole body shakes, hips thrusting, squirting, eyes rolling up in the back of her head. Her cunt and ass muscles are spasming. Her throat is gurgling. This goes on for a good thirty seconds.

I get out the arm's length flogger from the armoire, to start 'whisking' Carol's body. Whisking is in between dragging the flogger over her skin, and actual impact strokes. Kind of like flogger foreplay. Seeing her head come back up I know she is back with us after her intense climax. So I move behind her on the bed, to finish whisking the back side of her body. Her booty calls to me.

"Carol, Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Trance. Your body is on the edge of climax, which gets more intense each time I say the wrong name. All you need to climax is for me to say your correct name. You always feel my cock as the best cock to ever fuck you, from now on. You know the climax will be a big one, so when I say the correct name, you will come with the strength and length of three Neon Coyote Climaxes but you will not pass out. Awake and fully ready to climax in 3...2...1... Now!" I snap my fingers, turning her back into C-Cunt.

"Thank you for the climaxes, Sir. You are a great lover. I am so hot for you if I wasn't tied up I would take you even without permission and relish the whipping for it." Carol gushes.

"Thank you Carol. I'm going to untie you and bend you over the bed." I inform her this will take a few moments.

"Begging your leave, Sir, my name is not Carol, it is C-Cunt. I'm very proud of being your C-Cunt, Sir." Carol says with pride.

"When you are untied, you will turn around, bend over, spread your legs, and spread your bodacious booty with your hands. Then you will beg to be fucked, mouth, cunt, and ass, so you can become completely mine. When I do finally cum in you, you will have a titanic climax beyond anything you have ever experienced before. You are mine. You will know what that feels like in a few minutes, Carol." I say as I finish untying the ropes from her wrists and ankles.

"Not Carol, Sir. C-Cunt. The cunt that craves your cock. The ass that is meant to sheath your flesh saber. The mouth that will suck you all damn day long. So fuck me now, in any hole, they already are yours. But I'm begging your Sir, use me now. I need you now. I crave you now. I feel like I will explode if you don't fuck me right now, Sir!" Carol says after she turns around and spreads herself. I don't know if you have ever seen a full sized firm ass quiver like jello, but it is a sight for sore eyes. It also means Carol is suffering out there on the edge of the rim of the abyss of orgasm.

(Snap!)(Snap!) I set Carol back to Carol.

I slowly slide my cock into her slack pussy. She is now tight enough a coke can won't fall out, but a long way from being as tight as when Dustin and I were first training her. The thing is, her experience of it is colored by last nights hypno files which have a copy of the one I just gave her. If she knows it is my cock in her, it feels to her mind like it is the biggest cock she has ever had -- Jordan's.

"Please, Sir. Take it slower. Your cock is too big, you are going to split my pussy wide open. I want you to fuck me hard, but I have to adjust to your girth and length. Please, Sir." Carol is fighting her orgasm, which is crying to explode inside her, and wants to maintain control.

"Whatever you say, C-Cunt." I tease her unmercifully.

"My name is not C-Cunt, Sir! I am Carol! Oh God Sir, just please fuck me, fuck me hard!" Carol objects as her pussy starts pulsing and throbbing. Her nipples must be tormenting her too.

This is my cue, and also, much more fun to fuck her like this as loose as she is, at least now I can feel her pussy walls. She is gushing lube, and soon will be squirting her girl goo all over the bed. So I do as she asks, taking full length strokes and getting up to full ass ramming speed. I don't have a chance to take off her clamps, I should have planned better.

"Carol, you are MINE!" I cry out as my own orgasm hits.

We spurt and squirt together, as I try to keep shoving my cock as deep as it will go inside her, pulling back all the way to only my tip being inside her. I have to hold her hips real tight for this bucking bronco ride, as she thrashes below me. Her legs have gone full seizure stiff, her hips trying either to break the bed or to get the 'giant cock' out of her spasming channel. I reach down to her tits, making her carry my weight just long enough to get the clamps off and start pinching her nipples. Her back is arching now in another seizure level spasm.

Then she screams. It is a full volume screech like I once heard from a pain slut after getting what she needing from a flogging by my quirt. It is a soul leaving a body type of scream.

If it wasn't for her panting, plus the wide eyed glassy stare, blinking, I would have thought I had killed her. Tina and Gretchen rush in, thinking I have killed her.

"You go NOW! We take care of her, Sir." Gretchen orders.

"Yes, Master. We will make sure she gets the aftercare she needs for whatever the hell you did to her." Tina says brusquely.

I put on my slacks and slippers, unsure of what I am doing or where I am going. All I know is I have just had one of the greatest orgasms of my life, and mine wasn't even in the same Universe of experiences as Carol's.

* * * * *

Betsy left the inspection and went directly to her room. Throwing herself on the bed, she is sobbing before she hits the pillow. That becomes wails, as she thrashes the bed with her fists and feet, angry at herself.

"What did the bed do to you?" Deidre asks as she cuddles with her lover and slut sister. Deidre closed the door when she came in, she knew Betsy is just ripped apart by the primal diss she just received from her dominant. Deidre knows why too.

"It got in the way of my killing myself." Betsy cries out in the pain of a tormented soul.

"Throwing yourself through the floor won't solve your problem." Deidre says as she pets Betsy's hair like a cat.

"Killing myself would." Betsy proposes.

"You don't mean that. You have an assignment, an order. You think the Devil is pissed off at you now -- you don't even want to know how bad it will get if you blow off a direct order." Deidre keeps caressing her friend and lover.

"I don't even understand what I did! He barely gave me any attention at all in front of everybody! I used to be his golden girl, shown off and used with pride by all his friends! Then he ties me up at the party to keep me away from everybody! Now I barely even exist to him!" Betsy protests.

"Oh, Betsy! He has been so kind to you and has been trying to make a point to you. Since his way is to show, not tell, I'm going to have to be the one to tell you. Have you even sucked his cock in the past two weeks?" Deidre demands Betsy face the music.

"No. God bless I never even thought about that!" Betsy has a light bulb go on.

"NO, Bitch, you have had Big Black Cock fever. Can't get the super dick off your mind. Have you even thought what the Devil could do if he thought Jordan was bad for you? Taking him away is the least he could do. But what does he do? Gives you a smorgasbord of monster cocks. Did you fuck him once in thanks for that?" Deidre demands hotly.

"No, honestly, I never thought about it." Betsy's eyes are finally open to what a dumb bitch she has been.

"If you start disobeying direct orders, what happened to Tessa will seem like heaven compared to what will happen to you. He could just turn off your coochie's ability to enjoy any dick and send you back to the streets to feed your belly with tiny dick spunk. You better get an attitude of gratitude fucking fast if you intend to straighten your shit out and fly right. Now help me get these dildos sorted and setup on the wall. We have a virgin to train, and she will be here in five minutes. ((snap)(snap)(snap) -- directly in front of Betsy's face -) Are you with me Bitch, or do I have to slap you?" Deidre nearly explodes at the ignorance and stupidity of her friend.

"I'm with you. I'm with you! What are we doing?" Betsy asks as she focuses on the task at hand.

"Sort the dildos by size. Four inch to twelve inch. They all have suction cups, mount them on the wall, spaced out like they are guys lined up for a blow bang. You know you have to do a blow bang, a lick bang, a gang bang and an orgy to get your collar, right? (Betsy shakes her head no) Oh, Jeebus, beeyatch, you really have been sleeping in class! Go wash your face and put a new one on toot suite, you don't want to scare the damn girl." Deidre urges.

Less than two minutes later, there is a light knocking at the door.

"May I come in?" Nanette asks politely.

"Open the door and come in, it's unlocked. I know it's unusual to even have it closed, Sir has an open door policy. Something for you to remember." Deidre says calmly.

"Where's Betsy? I thought she was going to teach me about giving head?" Nanette is confused.

"Right here dear. Just had to use the facilities. Now kiss Deidre and I until you get wet. Fondle our boobs, pussies, whatever you have to do to get there. Let us know right away, because this is just a pre-game warmup." Betsy says as she comes out of the en suite.

Nanette could not remember being sandwiched between two more luscious sets of jugs in her entire life. Deidre's E cups and Betsy's F cups made her little C++ cups seem small. Her fingers gathered some intelligence useful in her next class with Deidre, playing with their pussies as they played with hers. Just like that, she was wet.

"OK, that demonstrates the first rule of blowjobs, never go in dry and cold unless you have no other choice. Wet pussy means your body is primed to produce fluids, like saliva, that you need to succeed. Wet pussy means you smell like you are excited to blow him or them, every man wants to be wanted. Finally, if the saliva dries up, you can always use your own lube to get yourself back in the ballgame." Betsy says as she pulls Nanette over to the wall.

"This wall is your treadmill. Did you play any school sports?" Deidre asks openly.

"Volleyball and bowling." Nanette answers quickly.

"OK, then you know the concept of drills. It is not important what you can do today. By the end of this week, you will be able to take every cock on this wall all the way down your throat. For Sir's purposes, you only need to get to seven inches, but for entertaining his guests, you need to be able to go all the way to eleven for Spinal Tap fans, and twelve if you want to steal Jordan away from Betsy." Deidre teases.