Audition Ch. 06: Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina is switching back and forth, like a dance partner in a Renaissance dance with complicated steps. Tina makes Carol question her own genius, something that has happened only twice before in her life. Then Tina rolls on top of her, as she begins an all out feral assault that makes Nan look as inexperienced in comparison to Tina, as Carol is to Nan. Tina is a lesbian goddess who has chosen Carol as her lover. The pussy swamp explodes as a new hurricane flood deluge follows and Carol nearly passes out from the intense orgasm that came in her mouth from the lips of another woman.

Deidre declares a two minute break after her hot session with Nan, who has a big smirk on her face. She is going to be a very, very close roommate, Carol decides.

"Ok, we all have tits. We all like them sucked. No mystery there. But we don't have time to waste on sucking and chewing each other's teats, we can do that in freestyle exercises. So as we pair up, it will be one behind the other, where you must reach around to caress, twist, pinch, and squeeze your partner's breasts and especially nipples. Meanwhile, you must kiss them to keep them interested, kind of a sweet and sour thing, kiss them sweetly while you pinch their nipples, or go after them all animal kingdom while you rub their nipples with your palms. Tina and I will do Nan and Carol, then switch, then Nan and Carol will do Tina and I, then switch. Two minute rounds. Begin." Deidre instructs.

Deidre slides behind Carol, turning her head with her hands to kiss her, then as their mouths reconnect, caressing and gently squeezing her breasts. This rapidly turns into firm pinching of nipples, with an oral assault, completely unexpected by Carol, making her gasp. Similar gasps are heard from Nan being worked over by Tina. Then the hands go to soft caresses with the palms on the now stiff nipples, followed by hard pinching and twisting, while the kisses go soft. Deidre crushes her tits hard, then the feral assault is back with the tongue. Hard/soft, soft/soft, soft/hard, hard/hard, Carol and Nan are played like pipe organs during a recital of toccata and fugue in D minor.

The timer goes ding so Tina bends over to kiss Carol as Deidre slides out from behind her. Tina's soft body slides in behind her, as she resumes the recital. Carol experiences a spiraling arousal, but no threat of climax. Carol had thought tits would be so easy, but the variety of techniques, using two fingers like scissors clipping off a nipple, or a fingertip brushing a nipple turning into a nail diving into that same nipple like a knife cutting into the tender stiff center, while every kissing variation explored earlier comes back in new variations. Geniuses, goddesses, alien sex fiends and beloved lovers teach her things Carol never knew that she didn't know. Then it is her turn at the keyboard and she doesn't know the chords, but she enjoys trying anyhow. She is finding her experience here, at this house of contracted concubines, far deeper and more fascinating than she ever could have imagined. She can hear Sir laughing at her in her mind, so many steps ahead of her she felt like a child learning chess for the first time, or how to dance, while he practices at the grandmaster and international tournament levels. Melt.

Deidre kisses Carol back to the real world. "Good to go? Ready for class? `K. Now we come to the climax. (loud groan from Tina). Hey! Hey! I hope we all come our brains out. Now that our bodies have had a good tuneup short of being roped to a bed, we are ready for the main event. Muff munching, carpet licking, clit kissing -- all those apply to what we are going to be doing next. Same format, Tina and I on Nan and Carol, then switch, five minutes per snatch. Then Nan and Carol on Tina and I, five minutes per snatch. Use fingers and tongues on the clit and vulva, fingers only on the ass (if you use them at all). This is the full court press, the cum to Jesus moment, where your goal is to make the woman you are loving lose her mind, over and over again. Then we all go find showers because we already reek of poon, and dinner time will be shortly after we are done. Begin."

Deidre literally dives into Carol's muff, swimming through her copious lube with a smile -- no, a shit eatin' grin -- on her face. She then begins the two minute drill she demonstrated once before on Nanette -- but Carol wasn't here for that. So she wasn't prepared for the full tilt boogie unleashed on her pussy. Deidre digs her claws into the tight ass of Carol, with much more purchase than she might have had if Carol had been expecting it. Deidre goes directly to sucking and licking Carol's clit, while sliding her hands up to fondle her breasts, twisting and pinching her nipples to take advantage of their previous exercises. Deidre sands the nipples so very lightly with her open palms, teasing them with the light contact, while she laps up the length of Carol's vulva to flat tongue rasp her clit, to shudders from Carol.

Her tongue then goes on the offense into the spasm tightening loose cooze, plunging deeply, drilling for oils, and the napalmed swamp provides plenty of them. Licking up and down Carol's slit with her agile tongue, she feasts on the pussy laid bare before her. Sucking on the clit, she begins humming the 'Mission Impossible Theme' as her claws return to the ass to try to puncture those basketball globes. This causes Carol to thrust her hips forward, arching her back, and the first wave of orgasms crashes through her.

Deidre has plenty of time left, so she goes to collect the swamp oil gusher spewing out of Carol's channel, making sure to tease every millimeter of the opening to her cunt with her stiff tongue. Carol's pussy walls are clenching as waves of spasms ripple through her, bouncing her butt off the exercise mats on the floor. Deidre goes back to full length of the slit with that flat tongue, rasping the full length of that tongue across Carol's clit tip so fast that her head is literally a blur.

Deidre's lips close in, for more humming, this time to 'Yellow Submarine', as she sucks hard on Carol's clit. Then the basketball puncture test is over with a thumb sliding up inside Carol's drenching wet channel as the other hand presents a knuckle to first rim her rosebud, then augur into it. Cue the second wave of orgasms, Carol literally thrashing the mat with her ass.

Deidre continues repeating the pussy to pussy interrogation of Rachel as reprised with Nanette, moving from technique to technique so quickly that Carol can barely respond to one before another is attacking her. The thumb inside Carol's channel should be emitting smoke from the high speed friction, but there is way too much lube for that to happen, plus Carol is still too loose for that to happen. Another thumb is plunging in and out of Carol's ass, making her ass muscles shake and toes curl in response. Deidre moves up as her left hand pops out of Carol's ass, and her right hand fingers curl to finger Carol's clit even as her thumb still ravages her channel, taking a victory lap directly from Carol's mouth as she kisses her. Cue the third wave of orgasms.

Deidre's whole right hand goes up inside Carol's sweet pussy, fisting her while hunting for her G-spot. The rubbing and licking begins, as the left hand returns to thumb probe Carol's ass. Humming on the clit again, this time to "Don't Worry, Be Happy!", Deidre increases the pressure all around. The suction is stronger. The thumb pushes harder. The four fingers together barely fit inside Carol's cunt, over stretching her pussy to make it one very tight cunt. Deidre is pressing harder on the G-spot with every stroke. The tongue rasps Carol's clit like she is using it to sand her clit off. Cue the fourth wave, a squirting, hip thrashing, muscle spasming climax Carol will not soon forget. Her knees buckle and three pairs of arms intervene to make sure her landing on the ornate tile floor is a soft one.

Tina is every bit as good as Deidre, but the techniques are different, different combinations, but one thing remains unchanged. Carol's swamp remains flooded, on fire, and her buns of steel are still trying to break the flooring under the mats with increasing regularity. Carol uses everything she can remember on Deidre, but remains convinced Deidre would have cum even if Carol had not been there. Carol servicing Tina leaves her with the same conclusion, she isn't anywhere as good as the other three, but licked pussies will come is her new manta. "Lick her pussy, and they will cum." she mutters to herself. She doesn't get to lick up Nan, but she expects to fix that when they go to bed tonight, not knowing what her first night in the house means.

"Spankings for everyone except myself after dinner in the den." Deidre chortles. Tina glares, but Deidre's pronouncement stands.

* * * * *

Dinner is served, and the new order at the dinner table starts with Tina, then Deidre, then Betsy, then Gretchen, then Tessa, then Carol, then Nanette. Conversation mostly centers about tomorrow being the first Four Hills day for Sir. Deidre reminds everyone there is a public spanking after dinner.

"Has someone new become Master of this house while I wasn't paying attention?" I ask with a chuckle.

"No Sir." Deidre replies while stifling a giggle unsuccessfully.

"Has then been some general rebellion among my slaves that must be put down?" I ask with another chuckle.

"No Sir." Deidre replies while giggling almost uncontrollably.

"Ok, Giggle fest. Explain how I have a public spanking of my slaves which I did not order but which must none the less take place." I demand playfully.

"Nan, Carol, and I were training as you ordered earlier today. We bet each other that we could make Carol cum without her being fucked, simply by our girl/girl wiles. Tina was standing there and joined the bet." Deidre explains with a wide grin.

"Continue. Did Carol lose the bet?" I chuckle seeing the full lunacy of the situation, and am quite surprised Tina did not.

"She lost hard. Didn't even make it through kissing without cumming hard, and when we got down to muff munching, she was still cumming while munching someone else. She's hard core bi, Sir, and thank you for letting us climax freely while training." Deidre laughs.

"So why is Tina to be spanked? I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Because betting on punishments has it's own punishment. Unless you change it Sir, it is a public spanking." Deidre laughs.

"So you are telling me that Tina bet on a punishment, knowing full well that she would be punished for doing so?" I laugh.

"Knowing full well we would all be punished." Tina laughs.

"So you will all be punished for betting on a punishment, and if I'm correct, Carol will also be punished for losing the bet?" I chuckle.

"That was my guess, Sir. But as always you will decide, Sir." Tina chuckles.

"Which of you four knew betting on punishments would itself result in punishment?" I ask carefully.

"Certainly not Nan or Carol. They are too new." Tina observes.

"So you and Deidre set a trap to get your sister slaves punished?" I fume.

"Yes, Sir." Tina and Deidre answer together.

"So you get double the punishment. So Carol gets punished for losing the bet and making the bet. Nan gets punished for making the bet, and both Tina and Deidre get punished for making the bet and entrapping their sister slaves in a punishment. Is that it?" I offer.

"But it isn't fair! I'm the spanko! They did it for me! They wanted me spanked in front of everybody to show you how much I like it. It just isn't fair!" Nan complains.

"Objecting to a punishment is fifty strokes. Any further dispute is deliberate disobedience and one hundred strokes, plus one of the three black balls to have you banned for life. Be VERY careful with your next words." I thunder, almost enraged.

"We accept your kind and generous punishment, Sir." Tina and Deidre say on their knees, heads bowed.

"We accept your kind and generous punishment, Sir." Carol says on her knees, head bowed, as she tugs on Nan's arm to pull her to the floor.

"We accept your kind and generous punishment, Sir." Nan says on her knees, head bowed.

"There is another matter. Carol, did you tell Tina that you were added to the classes for Nan?" I offered.

"Yes, sir, at lunch." Carol says firmly.

"Tina did I tell you to join that class?" I probe.

"No sir." Tina says as she hangs her head.

"Why did you lie to them?" I probe.

"I didn't want any questions that would lead back to you to question why I wanted to join the class." Tina is obviously nervous.

"Why did you want to join the class?" I probe again.

"Because I wanted to be with Carol! You have shared her with Dustin for years, but never with me! I thought I could do it and not get caught." Tina cries, ashamed.

"Tina, look at me." I order.

Tina knows really good things and really bad things both begin with that sentence.

"Do you have the authority to be with any one of the slaves as their Mistress?" I demand firmly.

"Yes Sir, you have given me that authority." she is on the verge of tears, thinking I'm about to strip her of that authority.

"Do you have the authority to participate or oversee any training that occurs in, or under the authority of this House?" I demand firmly.

"Yes Sir, you have given me that authority." she says through tears, thinking I'm about to strip her of that authority.

"So I did give you the authority to be in that class, or any other you wish." I say firmly.

"Yes Sir." Tina says as she doesn't understand how she ended up in Kansas when she thought they were driving to California.

"While you did mislead them about why, you didn't mislead them about who. You were confused Tina, probably by your desire to know someone close to me for many years. Carol, on the other hand did betray my trust. Carol, did I ask you to tell Tina about my adding you to the same classes Nanette is taking?" I ask firmly.

"No sir." she says sheepishly.

"Did you tell anyone else?" I probe.

"No, only Tina." She answers clearly.

"Why?" I need something one word answers won't get to in the near future.

"Because she is practically in a full time lesbian relationship with Tessa, but still serves you with her whole heart. You know I have been worried about striking that same balance in my own life, with both you and Dustin. I needed to know if she thought I could obey your order and still find my way to that balance. She had no doubt that I could and would." Carol explains clearly.

"So you intended to disobey my order if she had told you that learning to pleasure women would mean that Dustin did not have a future as your husband or dominant." I summarize.

"That's it exactly." Carol agrees.

"Did you tell Tina about your intended disobedience?" I query.

"I didn't think it was any of her business, so No." Carol steps in it.

"Disobedience is her business. Disobedience is my business. Come to us about THAT. The fact that you did not disobey out of nothing more than fear mitigates your punishment. But you will receive triple punishment for your betting, losing, and intending to disobey offenses. Tina, bring me the Doom Box and give me 2d20." I announce the range of strokes and the means for choosing it. The Doom Box is my old collection of Dungeons and Dragons multi-sided dice. Normally, with new slaves all around, I would choose two four sided dice, or six sided, or eight sided, or ten sided or twelve sided. Twenty sided dice are used for the most difficult issues, where higher penalties are warranted.

"Since Carol faces the triple penalty, she will roll." I inform everyone.

Carol rolls a ten and an eleven. "The dice total is twenty one. So twenty one strokes for Nan, 42 strokes for Tina and Deidre, 63 strokes for Carol, and fifty more strokes for Nan for a final total of seventy one. As our two most senior submissives are both being punished, Gretchen shall apply the punishment. Bring me a 1d8 for the strength of punishment. As Nan is to receive the most strokes, she will role for the intensity she is to receive." I say formally.

Nan rolls what appears to be an eight, which falls over into a two.

"Tina, fetch the sorority paddle." I order.

Tessa speaks up "Sir, I beg for mercy on behalf of the offenders."

"Tina, hold." I order, then "Why should entrapment, attempted disobedience, and fully achieved disobedience be granted mercy?" I ask.

"They should not, and I do not ask you to forswear a single stroke of the punishments you have decreed. But you showed me mercy when I put all of us at risk. You showed me mercy because these loving people matter to you more than their mistakes. If That does not convince you to change the implement, then I proclaim the right of champion, to be their champion and take all their punishments upon myself." Tessa states to gasps.

"I too claim right of champion. If you do not change the implement, I too will take all their punishments upon myself." Betsy says boldly.

"That is 218 strokes, Betsy, with a very hard, very thick sorority paddle. It doesn't get divided between you and Tessa." I object.

"This ass you own has taken worse." Betsy smiles.

"It doesn't matter. What do you propose, Tina, feathers?" I say with disgust.

"No sir. I suggest the ping pong paddles. They will sting, and they will remind them they have transgressed. But Three -- That's Three -- of those you plan to punish are also scheduled to share your bed before dawn." Tessa reminds me.

"Ok, Tina and Carol, but who is the third? Deidre is out of rotation." I object.

"No, No, Nanette. You see she has filled all three orifices with dildos over and over again for years, and has not been virgin from long before she came to us. Her training tonight should be with your cock. Carol has right of first night. You have promised Tina and Gretchen your bed tonight after Carol. Nanette has only been bumped from her own right of first night due to your misunderstanding her situation. Even if you need to take a blue pill to bed three women in such a short time, you still need to make it right tonight. I'm sure Tina and Gretchen would trade places and share the cum from a single erection, they've had to do it before. You are one cock serving seven hens, and some of them have already been served once today. Spank them, fuck them -- we are all here at your pleasure. The rituals bind us, have meaning to us. But no ritual matters to us as much as your attention. So when I argue for mercy, I argue for mercy for you. Because you should not hear a scream every time you shove your cock into a woman who loves you." Tessa lays down the law, as only someone who has known me for years and years can, and it hurts.

"Ping pong paddles it is. Gretchen, get it done. I will be in my office. I will rejoin you when it is time to train Nanette. Tessa, you have command until Tina is fully punished. I love you all. You are more important to me than your mistakes, as I hope I am more important to you than mine." I try to hold it together, until I can get upstairs.

When I get to the office, I am sobbing as I open the desk drawer that has my ED medication and take a longer term Cialis rather than a short term Viagra. I haven't needed it much, as hot and as sexually talented the women who surround me are, but I have been overbooking myself for a long time now, and even with Tina trying to warn me about it every damn day for a long time, I have been too stubborn to listen. It isn't fair to them and it isn't fair even to myself. I have pushed Lucy away and my heart aches for her. I putter around with other stuff that needs to get done, until I see them gathering at Tina's bedroom for Nanette's 'deflowering'. Time to put my big boy panties on and go to core her donut.

Tina and Tessa's bed off the kitchen and garage has most of the house gathered in it, making it more than a little crowded. Tina is already face fucking Nanette with a strap-on, while Tessa is lubing up another. Tessa slides the strap-on into Nanette's ass, and Tina pulls out long enough for her to roll over. Tina gives them a moment to get settled, then returns to her throat fucking. Nanette's pussy is gushing, and my cock deserves to be there. So I race down the stairs, stroking my cock along the way to keep my hardness.