Audition Ch. 06: Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even go there." Betsy warns, then continues "Second rule of blowjobs is teeth bad, tongue good. Cover your teeth with your lips. Our Sir has some specific quirks, he does not like treating his cock like an ice cream cone, he likes his cock in your mouth. You can get away with it for a little while, but better is to wrap your lips around the tip and do your licking with your mouth closed as much as possible."

"Another quirk goes like this, suck on your fingertip. Good eh? Now suck on your forearm. Not as good, right? Now suck on your elbow. Impossible. Sir will tell you he gets as much pleasure from you sucking on his balls as he would from you sucking on your elbow, which is none because you can't do it. So suck on the tip, or suck on the shaft, but don't waste his time and yours sucking on his balls. Fondle them when you aren't stroking the shaft of his cock." Deidre adds.

"Speaking of which, Sir has a simple rule, call it rule three. One hand on your dominant, one hand on his submissive. So one hand on the cock in your mouth, one hand fingering your clit and pussy. If you are right handed, that is your dominant hand. Sir does not like 'air drying' his cock while your mouth plays elsewhere. If you want to suck on his nipples, fine, but once your mouth gets to his cock it better stay there until the job is done." Betsy adds.

"So then we come to rule four, spitters are quitters. He is going to come in your mouth or your throat. Better hope it is your mouth so you can show him proof. Sir's cum is very mild, quite tasty. This cannot be said for some of his friends. Doesn't matter. They cum, you swallow, but open your mouth and show them their cum before making it disappear down your throat." Deidre instructs.

"Rejecting the cum is rejecting the man, it is better to swallow and say you were too eager. If you spit you will have to hold all the cum from everyone in your mouth all night long. You will literally become a cum dumpster. Everyone will dump their loads in your mouth while you hold it open. Not fun after just a few minutes, it will make you cry any longer than that. So you have to swallow and open your mouth again, until nobody can cum anymore, especially the guy whose cum you spat out. If you didn't like his sour cum the first time, odds are it will be even less pleasant the fifth time around. Do yourself a favor and swallow." Betsy urges.

"You are responsible for catching the cum. If he misses and paint's your face, then you have to scrape it off and put it where it belongs -- in your mouth. Same for cum on your tits or your belly. If you don't want to lick it off the floor, don't spill it on the floor in the first place. Help your slut sister out by cleaning her up. If you are the only horse being ridden in the rodeo, finger yourself out and lick them clean in between riders. If any of this offends you, you are a sex slave slut now, get over it." Deidre closes harshly.

"Enough of blowjob theory. Lets get some practice in." Betsy urges.

"Place your lips on the tip of the first cock, the smallest one. Then once your lips get just past the head, form a circle with your thumb and forefinger right where your lips are, then slide the ring down the shaft until you reach the balls. Let go with your hand and kiss the balls with your throat still wrapped around the cock. Very good, your first deep throat! Now get some lipstick on your lips and do it for the official record. (snaps a picture with tablet) Look, baby's first official four inch deep throat!" Deidre is gleeful.

"No resting on your laurels. Reload the lipstick and try the five incher." Betsy urges.

"Good, good. (snaps picture with tablet) Look, baby's first five inch deep throat!" Deidre celebrates again.

"Now release the pressure on the ring and slide it back up. This is how you stretch out a soft cock to let it fill and get fully hard. When at the top, apply pressure to tug on the shaft on your way down, stretching the skin, release the pressure at the bottom and slide back up. Hard to practice that with dildos, nothing beats a real cock except a hand. (groans) OK then, no rest for the wicked wanton women who don't laugh at my jokes." Betsy says as she moves back to give Nanette room to move forward.

"On to the six incher. This is where the big obstacle shows up, a thing called your gag reflex. If you hit it, try swallowing your way around it. Always helps me when working on a bigger than average cock." Deidre instructs.

"That's good baby, give it a couple of tries, Don't quit, don't spit. Blow the man down baby. Just follow the ring to the bottom of his thing. Now swallow, swallow, swallow! Hold for the camera!" Betsy encourages Nanette to cross the finish line.

"Now smack those lips on the balls, get them good and red. Mark your man so he will be kind enough to mark you as his. (snaps picture with tablet) Baby's first six inch deep throat!" Deidre celebrates again.

"OK, I need to move on and you two need to get busy teaching Nanette how the pro's lick pussy. There will be several oral exams later." Betsy chuckles, leaving Deidre to get Nanette sorted out.

They quickly kiss each other good bye, and Betsy scampers off to find Tina.

"Mistress Tina, may I have a moment of your time?" Betsy asks hopefully.

"Certainly, Betsy! How can I help?" Tina looks at her stoically.

"I need to speak with Sir, privately, Mistress." Betsy confides in a whisper.

"He is expecting you. He is in his office. Never bother him when he is in his office. You will not be a bother to him today, will you?" Tina demands sternly.

"No Mistress, I intend never to be anything but a joy for him ever again. Thank you Mistress." Betsy says happily.

"Betsy -- (Betsy stops and turns back to face Tina) I think he will be very happy to hear that message. He can be preachy. Remain humble and contrite. Stick to your message and show him you mean it. Dismissed." Tina tells Betsy what she needs to know.

"Thank you again Mistress." Betsy nods her head, and then heads for the stairs.

One of the basic rules of the Manor is to never, never, never under any circumstances go into the office unless it is to save Sir's life. Do not knock on the door, which is always closed and locked. Do not even try to look at what is in the office. So naturally everyone is very, very curious about what is in the office. Betsy is shocked to see the door wide open, so fearing Sir is hurt, she runs to the door.

It is a room about the size of the bedroom she shares with Deidre, but with no en-suite bathroom. It is row upon row of computer racks, with one row dividing the center of the room stopping at the horseshoe shaped desk with five big monitors. I am sitting comfortably in a high backed leather executive chair, with padded armrests, looking right at her. Behind me is the half finished portrait of Deidre tied to the bed.

"Is there something you wish to tell me, Betsy?" I say softly.

Kneeling in the entrance position, Betsy prepares herself to speak.

"Come inside and close the door. The alarm will go off in about ten seconds if you don't. Then kneel on the cold tile floor, give yourself a moment to compose yourself, and tell me what you came to say." I offer in a soothing voice.

After following my instructions and composing herself, Betsy says "It is an honor to be allowed in here Sir. I am very grateful."

"While that may all be true, that cannot possibly be what you came to say. You had no expectation you would be allowed in here, nor will you allow any of the others to think that you were allowed in here. Try again, please." I suggest firmly.

"Sir, I came to apologize. I know it is your way to show us rather than tell us, and I was so lost in my cock lust I did not understand what you were trying to tell me. I was all tied up in it -- I should have gotten that message at the party. I was just going through the motions, like you did at inspection this morning. I had convinced myself that you hated me and I just wanted to kill myself." Betsy starts trying to talk through tears in a voice which is cracking under the strain.

"I am so very sorry to hear that." I say as Betsy holds up her hand.

"Please let me finish, Sir, or I won't be able to make it through. Thankfully Deidre talked some sense into me. I know the last two weeks are gone and can never be brought back. Is there any way I can apologize to you? Can I give you the love I didn't in some way? Is there any way you could forgive me for my mistake?" Betsy is sobbing now, having fully realized what she has been doing since becoming addicted to Jordan.

"I hate to be preachy despite what Tina says. Yet the time that is gone is gone forever. The pandemic should have taught us all that. So from this moment on, you must be the loving, giving Betsy I met that very first night at the Country Club. Inhabit HER every day. She didn't care what size cock a man had, she loved them all. She loved them all so well they all became addicted to her. You are tied to their affection for you too. I so love it when a single symbolic act has multiple meanings that are all so very true." I pause for a breath.

"So perhaps you missed the main act. That was my fault. You missed the message you so desperately needed to hear, that you are loved more than your mistakes. Let me shade that a little, you are loved more than your mistakes by me. Our power exchange relationship means you give up control to me, accepting my punishments, my corrections, my instructions. You accept that your guilt and shame will be taken away, so you can be more free, more perfect, by being enslaved. It is a paradox. But all that misses the main act too." I argue for the pointless debating society that is always going on in my head.

"The main point, our reason for being -- is love. No one loves as deeply as a Dominant and his submissive. Your carnal love for Jordan is impressive, as is his for you. Perhaps you should become husband and wife. Perhaps he should become a fully trained dominant so you can be his submissive. My guess is you were both using each other as a drug to fill the void of not having a primary relationship. Then you remembered you have a primary relationship, with me. That's why you felt like killing yourself." I argue, and the Russian judge gives me a seven. I think he thinks I bobbled the landing, but I didn't.

"Had you not come to me right away, I would have offered you two weeks with no carnal contact with anyone but me, or two weeks where you could be with anyone, but couldn't cum with anyone. That isn't what I want for you. I want you to be freely loving. I want you to be the best Betsy you can be. So I want you to answer Fiona Apple's question, 'What would an Angel have to say that the Devil would want to know?' " I leave the argument pretty much where it began.

"Is there some enchantment, Devil, that can make my faithless heart love again? Can you make me forget about Jordan? Why can't it be Tony or Cole? Why do I crave the pauper when I could have my pick of princes?" Betsy asks the age old question.

"Because you know that if it was Tony or Cole, or both, the Turners would make me an offer I could not refuse and you would be theirs the day you earned your collar. I'm perfectly happy with that scenario, by the way, and you will be too. Spend some time with them, share slut sisters with them, not Nanette, Gretchen, or Deidre. Offer yourself to me each day and mean it, don't just phone it in like you did today. I think you will find things will work out." I, Karnak, predict the future. The Russian judge still insists it's only a seven.

"Thank you Sir, but what about today? How can I serve you today?" Betsy asks, working herself up for another cry.

"Did you do as I asked with Nanette?" I probe, already knowing the answer.

"Yes Sir, the girl is a natural born cocksucker, and I'm betting you're going to tell me she's just like her mother. That may be true, but she will soon be a professionally trained natural born cocksucker. Yet still a virgin. Hard to wrap my head around that one, Sir." Betsy smiles.

"So you have earned yourself a treat. Find someone to tie you down on my bed with the quick disconnects. Get Deidre or Tina to spank your ass red. Put those Jordan size vibrators in your channels, and a ball gag in your mouth, blindfold on your eyes. Wait for me. If anybody asks, tell them you saw the office, but I made you forget it so you could not tell them anything. I'm almost done here. Neon Coyote Edge, so you better hurry." I tease her to distraction.

"Thank you Sir. Thank you so very much." Betsy says with happy shining eyes that show a Spinal Tap horny-ness level, as she gets up and leaves.

I finish the modified hypnos for the two houses, which takes a little longer than I thought. Lunch is about to be called.

So I see Betsy tied face down with the quick disconnects. I take the leather diaper off her and free the vibrators. I take the ball gag off and command "Suck my cock hard, B-slut."

Betsy is moaning and cumming as she does her best. Like she said, Nanette is being trained by professionals. Leaving her hands tied to the bed handicaps her, but her agile mouth is well up to the task. She continues to moan and I am eager to give her the hardness she has just provided me.

"How can that be, Sir? I would swear on a stack of bibles that your cock is a big as Jordan's. How can that be, Sir?" Betsy pleads.

I start my cock inching forward into Betsy, whose younger pussy recovers much more quickly. Betsy claims she has a 'one size fits all autogrip pussy', which makes me even happier than Carol's did. Still looser than Deidre's. Or even Tina's, much less Gretchen's.

"It is a new enchantment, or in your case, a new enslavement. Dustin and I now have enchanted cocks. Whatever the best, hottest cock you have experienced, your mind will sense mine as being that cock. Now you will come your brains out. Neon Coyote Edge, Neon Coyote Climax..." I repeat the phrases over and over, making Betsy 'suffer' through mind blowing climax after climax.

She is gushing lube and squirting, her pussy walls in continuous contractions. I grab her big teats as I lay on her, ramming into her big rump, as my cock fills her pussy. I'm really into this ride. Despite my earlier session with Carol, I am not even close to being worn out. Betsy's sugar walls have their way with me, forcing my balls to jump up and down, filling Betsy with my seed.

Nanette is there to tell me lunch is ready. She grabs my cock, stroking me, then licks my smeared cum off her hand like a precious delicacy. She dives in to clean up Betsy to get more of it. Betsy is still moaning and twitching. Nanette makes her do more of that.

After lunch Deidre and Nanette head up to the workout room upstairs, only to find Carol already there, naked and kneeling in the entrance position, hands palm up on her thighs. Deidre is instantly jealous of her perfect posture and iconic blondness.

"What are you doing here, Carol?" Deidre says more curtly than she intended.

"Sir has required that I pace Nanette through all of her special classes with Betsy, you, and Tina. I was in session with Sir, so I missed your class with Betsy. Sir laughed and said I could help teach two out of the three." Carol says slyly.

"This changes things a bit, but we can adapt. After all, it is what Sir ordered." Deidre says wistfully.

"He also told me to say 'Neon Coyote Release' which will allow us to climax anytime we are doing exercises for this class, but we are all bound by our nightly hypnos to climax freely only under those conditions. I don't know what the big deal about that is, his hypno climaxes are stronger than anything else I've ever experienced. I doubt your tongues will even be able to make me come at all." Carol lays down the gauntlet.

"While Nanette is technically a virgin, her girl/girl skills are better than all of your hetero experience put together." Deidre objects.

"And her lez skills are mindblowing. You will be her devoted cunt licking sex slave before the hour is up." Nanette interjects, as sure of that proposition as she is the sun rises in the east each day.

"Put up or shut up. Either one of you that can make me cum more than I do you, gets what... What the hell can we bet here?" Carol gets herself confused.

"Bet a public spanking. At least that way one of the two of us will be actively trying to lose." Deidre says quickly with a chuckle.

"Hey! I resemble that remark!" Nan protests.

"Done and Done." Carol says with a smirk, knowing it is the dominance that triggers her girl/girl fantasies, and neither of them qualify.

"Then you won't mind if I join the bet." Tina says haughtily from the opening to the upstairs interior railing.

"Of course Mistress." Deidre says quickly.

"Of course Mistress." Nanette agrees quickly.

"Of course Mistress." Carol squeaks out as her pussy begins to drip.

"Training Thrall Deidre, please direct us in your planned exercises." Tina says as she waggles her full rack directly at Carol, then adds "Some of us have girl/girl fantasies. Some of us have girl/girl realities. Some of us have both, and some of us have tits. Thanks for noticing, Carol."

Carol blushes with shame, not just having her gaze locked on Tina's great teats, but being the runt of the teat litter, awash in a sea of flotation devices, being caught out ogling them, then called out in public. The pilot light lit in her pussy is now a forest fire in a flooded swamp, as her face and chest turn beet red.

Deidre says "Just as in blowjob class, some theory is necessary for girl/girl class. There are parallels between female genitalia and male genitalia. The vagina is like the shaft, sensitivity gets less as you move away from the clit or the tip. The vulva and labia is like the scrotum, fun to play with but not the main event. All of that pales in comparison to the mind, which as we can see from Carol's dripping snatch, can drive us to the edge of orgasm, or even beyond in the thrall of a skilled practitioner like our Sir. Otherwise, our nipples are just like their nipples, our sphincters just like their sphincters, their lips and tongue just like ours. Foreplay is more important for us than them, but not unimportant for them. So we start with kissing, Tina with Nan, Carol with me. Two minute drill, then switch partners for each two minute drill until you have kissed all three of the rest of us. Begin." Deidre instructs, as she twists the kitchen timer to two minutes.

Carol kisses Deidre, lost in her luscious thick soft lips, the agile tongue dueling like fencers might. Carol has a theory that smarter people kiss better, and by that standard, Deidre must be a genius. Those big luscious breasts press against her, as their arms wrap around each other, clenching each other with passion. What once would have repelled Carol with revulsion from the lesbian contact now simply pours gasoline on the fire in her nether swamp. Deidre's claws dig into Carol's taunt buns, and Carol finds the buns of steel trapped underneath Deidre's soft padding. She is really into her lesbian makeout session when the timer dings.

Nan is atop her, feral, like a mad thing trying to claw it's way back inside it's mother. Carol cannot keep up with Nan's pace, but does her best. The fierce attack is so masculine, so passionate, so dominating that Carol's pussy throbs in response. Once she is conquered, Nan goes slack and passive, literally demanding Carol give her as good as she got. Carol has a strong butch side, carved deep into her soul by a career in the man dominated world of medicine, but she never imagined herself as the butch partner. Yet Nan's example has shown her how, and she does her bit to copy it. Clawing her ass, thrusting her tongue deeply and forcefully, she dominates and takes the young woman as her own. It takes the ding of the timer for her to have a moment to grasp that Nan is just as much a genius as Deidre. It takes her another moment to grasp her pussy swamp has just been covered by a layer of napalm, which the merest spark will start converting in orgasms. Tina is not going to be a tiny spark, but a flamethrower, and her pussy belches out lube knowing what is coming.