All Comments on 'Audition'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
stupid ending

I still had Barry's sperm leaking out of me and Mark asked me what had got me so excited.

riiiight, stupid ending. mark KNEW she had gone to an audition he thought was for porn. he was WORRIED about her getting sucked into sex with someone else.

then suddenly that night gets a stupid attack? mark would not notice barry's sperm, or suspect her actions. not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

Hey this is good. I like the idea to maybe give old Mark a good dose of the clapp or maybe Herpes or even HIV. Serves him right for being a husband, The no good bastard. He deserves what he gets for making this fine lady a living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
poor man

Man I hope he dumps her ass and hasn't gotten AIDs or something as bad. She's the dumbest woman on this site , so far!

maxwell777maxwell777about 19 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Excellent story - enjoyed the storyline. Will this continue?? Let's hope so

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
So, during her "audition" Mark went and has

a lobotomy? He was suspicious before she went to the audition and then he just jumps into bed with her and doesn't notice that she has had sex recently?

She was working hard to be a professional, I just don't think it is as an actress though.

I wonder if Leo and Brad started this way though?

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
dumb

Dumb, you had the hubby worried about her doing sex films, and she comes home acting strange and horny and he does not think something has happened. whould have been a great short story if he would have checked her out and found out about the sex.... Could have been great interaction between the two of them. But now we have a cheating wife story. And are you going to fix this in part two or is hubby just a cuckold wimp like most of the stories here show husbands to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Making snuff movies

It's time hubby starts making a movie of his own. Lets say a snuff movie. And if I may suggest a star player: he should check if his wife is available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BALAAK..YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS

GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE....WHAT A WASTE!!! I NORMALLY LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR STORIES...THIS ONE WAS TERRIBLE FROM THE GET GO. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What the HELL! Doesn't get any more stupid than ..

THIS! As I hold my head in dis-belief how any one could be

this asinine in a real world. I wasted my time reading this and all it did was make me angry for there is no man that could be this stupid or would even put up with this crap.

So story was total turn off due to author's ability to make these characters so stupid that the story just entered the twilight zone of total stupidity! You have talent as a writer but with almost all your stories of this cuckolding shit I would suggest some reality and a better subject! By the way how are the scores? Or do you even give a shit? with all the drivel you have doled out lately! It makes me wonder whether I should read any more of your stories or just vote "1" on everything that shows up with your name because of your past precedent that you continue to subject us to?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
In addition to all the other comments

There's the little matter of her thinking, "Having now done one already, was there any reason not to do another?" Yes. It is possible that once can be passed off as being an accident, as just being caught up in the moment. Going back again is premeditated. Unless he really is a moron, he would have to figure out what is happening. (He would have to know at some point who she is working for, and it would take only a little more effort to find out what she is doing.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
She has to be a blonde and so do You!

One of the dumbest and worthless pieces of trash I've ever read on this site! Get real!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ugh!

What a waste of your time and mine. This is another case where I wish the comments appeared BEFORE the story, rather than after it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
for what it's worth

I think you started off with a good story idea, then carried it to its end pretty well. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

AAARON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A Braindead Wife and Husband?

Really, the reality just screams throughout this tail - HUH!

Simi-reality allows the possibility of entertainment depending on the authors skills. If it had been prefaced as a humorous piece perhaps - just perhaps it could have made some sense. Well written, but why 30 some year old braindead people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it was fine

It got me hard and I got off. I'm happy and glad u wrote it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ignore the losing lesbos -

It was a great story - ignore the losers that whine about every story posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A BIT TO SILLY

Not much to think about,just a silly story.Not erotic,because it's not believable at all.

lostinnlostinnabout 19 years ago
Terrific

Unrealistic? Yes, that's what makes it so erotic. I didn't see a preface claiming it was a true story, and I wasn't expecting one. Instead, I got a first rate piece of naive young wife fiction. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Is the author that stupid.

At 33 she is far too old for a sex movie.

Also, any normal person should realize they are never going to be an actor if not getting parts years before they are 33.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Too old for a sex movie

This woman had to look young to make a sex movie. She had to have the connections of a Marilyn Chamber or Ginger Lynn who have impressive records and connections. Danny, Johnny and Bruce got some free pussy and her Hubbie got sloppy seconds without him knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not bad

I don't know what these other knuckleheads are expecting from a website that everybody can submit to. I happened to like the story.

Thanks,

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Sex Story = Art

Hot sex and seduction. Very good. I dunno know about the other reader comments. The advanced age of the woman and her stupidity and all probably would be better handled by making her younger but I knew this 34 year old hottie who would've been capable of falling for this. In reality, I know plenty of people who would be capable of this "naive" seduction and plenty who wouldn't. I don't think that matters. This story evokes a sexual and emotional reaction from me which makes it art. Also, it is left wanting for closure at the end so it is well set up for chapter 2. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
are all the women in your stories STUPID

the author must have a low opinion of women. Im a man not a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

An excellent erotic story that accomplishes its objective. If you want realism, try Theodore Dreiser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cute - But Hokey

Has auditioned with credentials for ages? Has an Agent? 33?

I think she would know by now through her agent and other girls she met the difference between legit studios and the call of skin and sex modeling and/or film studios.

Anyway,

I enjoyed the story, found it arousing, sexual and cute. Enjoyed your portrayal of her justifying each scene as she (supposedly) and innocently falls into it. A really entertaining and good fucking and well detailed story and not any BS to embellish.

BUT, why does there always have to be some poor slob husband or boyfriend who is getting screwed over and is about to have the love of his life changed or gone. How about, Gee, the family back home would never understand.

I Enjoyed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another whore coming home to give a cuck hubby

the diseases she acquired that day. Isnt love grand?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
"I wasn't a whore, and hoped I wouldn't feel like one after."

The best laid plans of mice and men (and airhead actresses), etc.

HedonistusHedonistusover 13 years ago
A Treat.

I enjoyed every word of this story.

More stories, please.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
"Penny, thirty-three, married, no kids."

At that point I stopped reading and rated this retard's story 1*. No one breaks into acting at that very late age. Even 23 would be getting too old. And, except for big name movie stars, no woman age 33 would be selected for partial nudity. That would be girls 16 to 22 if total nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sluts

that are that dumb only care about themselves. If she can't tell her hubby about it, it's wrong. She knew it, and didn't care. Oh, well!

He couldn't help but notice her leakage, and didn't seem to care, either!

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbover 11 years ago

I'm not sure if I'd have enjoyed this any more or less if it were in the 3rd person instead of 1st person. As it was, Penny's ignorance and gullibility both were painful for me to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

i read this story and i had to read it all , couldn't do anything else.i did love it and hope you are writing more soon ty good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure!

Loved the way the story moved but really made her out to be really stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so

so much for no sex. now she is a stupid whore getting paid for sex. there

goes her acting career she wanted. her marriage is the next thing to go.

then the drugs will start up. a cheating whore the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's beyond stupid .

She is old enough to know better, a sucker is born every minute .i wonder if she still be married in a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Unfinished

You're pretty good at writing unfinished tales. Sure sign of a writer of limited skills or imagination...or both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Commenters have no sense of humor!

How can almost nobody see that this is obviously tongue-in-cheek?

Try to look at it from the writer's point of view.

Ask yourself, "What's going on?"

This is comedy! Give the writer a little credit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

just another wife turned whore

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
She really was a dumb bitch

And when Mark finds out she will be gone. Gone Gone. Write a part two where he finds out and divorces her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Liked it, Thanks!

I like it when the wife decides to just enjoy the adventure and let herself go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Three months later

He’s HIV positive and she’s homeless

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Anothet

Another piece of trash written to no appreciable purpose.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

I can't imagine any of the top film actresses not having gone through that. Sad but it is a profession were the only way to the top is to fuck your way there. Not a brilliant story, but more feasible than most

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

The Reality of Acting

Many an aspiring actress' career ended on the casting couch. Penny performs in a menage - a - trois with little more than a vague promise of possible payment and future work. Did the Me - too movement change this? A penny for your thoughts?

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Femdom agitprop is rampant in the video industry.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Disgusting. No redeeming value. Stupidity followed by lying. What a bitch. I agree with previous commentator Helen1899, probably a lot more common than we know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous