Audrey

Story Info
The professor takes a new position at a small college.
2.9k words
4.45
13k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is posted as part of HeyAll's On The Job Challenge 2023. The primary element of this challenge is that everything must take place in the workplace.

The characters in this story are flawed, just like you and me. Sometimes they make bad decisions as they struggle to live their lives. Sometimes they make life changing decisions, not always positive. All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. All constructive criticism is welcome.

*****

I had just turned fifty. My wife had divorced me and I decided that I needed to get a change of scenery. In hindsight, it was probably a questionable decision, a very questionable decision. I left my tenured faculty position at a prestigious research institution and moved halfway across the country to a small liberal arts college. I thought the school's rural setting would be perfect for me to mentally recover.

The school year began and I had three interesting courses to teach. One was a senior seminar. During student introductions, I learned about a vivacious blonde who sat directly across from me in the circle of tables. Her name was Audrey.

For each class, I would provide a topic and the students had to research the subject matter and bring in their take on it. Each class period, Audrey would be fully engaged, often taking an opposing view than her classmates.

One Thursday afternoon about a month into the semester, she showed up at my office hours.

She politely knocked on the door jamb, "Are you free, Professor?"

"Sure, Audrey. Come on in." I motioned to the chair in front of me.

I noticed that she was wearing some torn jeans that were in-style and a Depeche Mode t-shirt. Audrey was taller than average. Her blonde hair came down past her shoulders. She had a small bust and was obviously braless today, her large nipples struggling to be free. Her hips had just the right amount of flare to top off her long legs.

As she sat down, I asked, "So what can I do for you today?"

"Oh, I just came by to chat. I'm really liking seminar. Every class is different and interesting. So much better than the other classes I'm forced to take."

"I'm glad to hear that."

Over the course of the next thirty minutes, Audrey talked about our course and the other courses she was enrolled in. She gave me some ideas on future topics. The entire time she kept her amazing green eyes focused on mine. They were mesmerizing. I could feel an attachment growing, that we were perhaps kindred spirits. I felt the heat rise in my crotch and I knew that I was leaking a substantial amount of pre-cum. Nevertheless, I knew that faculty-student relationships were verboten. Dream all you want old man, but Audrey is off-limits.

Suddenly, Audrey looked at her phone, "Oh, I'm late. Gotta go. Nice talking with you, Professor."

"Anytime, Audrey."

*****

As the semester progressed, I noticed that Audrey was dressing more and more provocatively. One day, she came in wearing a white halter top, her dark areolae and erect nipples detectable through the thin fabric. Another day, Audrey wore a light blue, one-piece bathing suit and a short skirt. The top half of the swimsuit consisted of a pair of two-inch wide strips of cloth strategically covering her nipples.

Of course, she was very popular with the guys in the class. She also attracted the attention of two women who I assumed were lesbians. I wasn't sure of her sexual orientation, and I really didn't care. The one thing I knew was that the provocative Audrey was constantly in my thoughts.

*****

It was a Friday afternoon, just before mid-term. I was preparing to leave for the weekend when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in Audrey."

She had her hair up in ponytail. She was sweating and her t-shirt was drenched with sweat. Of course, that made her shirt opaque in the finest wet t-shirt tradition. She wore a pair of yellow, almost transparent yoga pants. Her vulva was clearly distinguishable and her mons added a lovely topography to the material.

"I'm glad I caught you Professor."

"What's on your mind?"

"Mostly you."

"Me?"

Audrey came over to my side and sat on my desk. She leaned back with her legs slightly spread.

Audrey smiled demurely, "Professor, I think about you all the time."

"Audrey, I ..."

"Professor, I see the way you look at me in class. You want me just as much as I want you."

"Audrey, that can't happen. Faculty and students cannot have a relationship."

"Yes, but a man and a woman can."

"Not when the woman is my student."

Audrey pointed at her crotch, "I am so wet for you right now. If I'm not mistaken, I can see some stiffening in your pants."

She ran her finger along her slit, giving herself a camel toe. Then she reached up and grabbed a nipple through the wet material, "I made sure my t-shirt was nice and wet before I came in. I was kind of sweaty, but I poured some cold water on my shirt to get my nipples hard for you. Would you like to see them?"

My cock felt like it was going to burst out of my pants. I could feel pre-cum leaking and I hoped I didn't show. I focused on her green eyes, "I can't Audrey. This is a small campus. My career would be over."

She lifted her shirt, "Are you sure?"

My eyes were drawn lower. Her breasts were small with nickel-sized areolae and large nipples.

"Audrey, I can't."

"But you want to." She pinched her nipples. "Maybe just a little suck?"

"Audrey, I can't."

She stood up and pulled her shirt down, "Maybe not now. But soon. I graduate in December."

Audrey stepped over and kissed my cheek, "Soon."

*****

The following Tuesday in class, Audrey walked in wearing a white blouse and a short plaid skirt. Her nipples created two tents on the white fabric. We had a lively discussion underway when I looked over at Audrey. She spread her legs and gave me a view of her shaven pussy. She smiled demurely, closed her legs, and acted as if nothing happened. Twice more during the course of the 75-minute class, she casually gave me a nice view of her womanhood. Each time her beautiful green orbs were locked in on me. She knew exactly what she was doing. Oh my god she was hot!

After class, I went to the single person gender-neutral restroom and locked the door. I whipped out my tumescent cock and stroked myself. I closed my eyes and took myself back to class. The vision of her bald slit was foremost in my mind, but then I remembered her naked nipples from the previous Friday and those amazing eyes. I imagined having that lovely bald pussy right in front of me and I shot my load into the restroom sink. Holy fuck!

*****

On Wednesday afternoon, Audrey again appeared in my doorway, "Can I come in?"

She was wearing a knee length skirt and was braless under a plain white t-shirt.

"Certainly."

She coyly smiled at me, "How is your day?"

"I've had a good day."

"Probably not as good as yesterday."

Oh, don't go there. "Yesterday was a good day too."

She looked out into the hallway and closed my door, "Yes, but how much pussy did you get to see today?"

"Not as much as yesterday."

"I tried to find you after class, but I saw you duck into the restroom. I snuck up and I heard some heavy breathing. Did I have that effect on you?"

Oh, busted. "Perhaps."

"If you had come back here, I would have gladly let you have me."

"Audrey, you know that we cannot have anything but a purely professional relationship."

"I'm pretty sure that Richard, the guy who sits next to you saw me flash my pussy at you."

"Audrey, you're going to get me fired."

"I think Sarah who sits on the other side also saw me."

"Audrey."

"Professor, I love flashing my pussy. It's okay. Both Sarah and Richard want me too. Sarah asked me out and I might take her up on it just to have someone lick me. Wouldn't you like to lick me?"

She placed her feet up on the desk and pulled her skirt up to her waist, "Don't you like pussy?"

"I do, but ..."

"But not mine."

"I didn't say that." I couldn't take my eyes off her crotch.

She spread her legs and parted her labia with her finger. She brought her moist digit to her mouth and sucked it clean, "I love how I taste. Would you like to taste me?"

"I can't."

"Sure you can."

"Audrey, we cannot have a relationship."

She put her feet down and lifted her shirt, "These perfect tits can be yours."

"No, they can't."

"Wanna suck on them?"

"No."

She took her cylindrical nipples between her fingers, "Aren't they wonderful? They can be all yours."

"Audrey, we cannot be in any relationship whatsoever."

"How about after I graduate?"

"Maybe."

"I graduate in December."

"I can't wait. Audrey, please."

She pulled her skirt down, "I'll be back, Professor. I'm going to get you so horny. I want you to fuck my lights out. Fuck me so hard I can't walk."

"Audrey, please."

She pulled her shirt down and walked out.

*****

I suddenly dreaded coming to campus. I dreaded going to seminar. Audrey was going to try something and because Murphy's Law is always correct, someone will see her and I'd lose my job. Hell, I'm sure Audrey was correct and that Richard and Sarah saw her flash me in class. I just hoped they thought she was coming on to them. My reputation on campus was probably ruined anyway. This was a small school - 1,500 students, 95 faculty. The word was going to get out that Audrey was flashing her pussy at me in class and I'm going to be toast. Or even worse, they follow her down to my office and they catch her with her feet on my desk and pussy out in the open."

I was surprised that Audrey didn't come to class the next three meetings. While I didn't mind not being sexually harassed, I was concerned that maybe she was sick.

On Friday afternoon, we had a faculty forum, that lasted until 4. The sun was low in the sky as I walked across campus back to my office. As I entered the building, I didn't see anyone at first.

But when I placed the key in the lock I heard, "Did you miss me, Professor?" Audrey appeared at my elbow in a red trench coat.

"Actually, I did. I hoped you weren't sick."

"Thank you for caring." She followed me into my office.

When I turned around, she was naked except for a pair of high heels.

"Audrey, please. People will be able to see in here."

She strutted over to the blinds and closed them, "There. Why don't you sit down professor. I want to give you a show."

Her legs were so long and lean coming together with a slight thigh gap. Her ass had that perfect feminine curve. Her shaven pussy was topped by a moderate mons. Her clit was just peeking out at the top of her slit. Her stomach was taut and her small breasts seemed perfect for her body. She pulled a dildo out of her trench coat pocket and placed it on my desk.

I was still standing, mesmerized by Audrey.

"Professor, perhaps you changed your mind and you do want to fuck me."

"Audrey, I can't."

She pushed me back into my chair, "Then just watch."

Audrey turned away from me, spread her legs, then bent at the waist. Her little rosebud was winking at me and the lovely folds of her vulva were slightly spread.

She looked at me through her legs, "How about if you come up behind me and slide that erect soldier in either of these holes. You can have either one."

The view took my breath away, "Audrey please."

She stood and came over to me. Her breasts were at eye level, "Suck on me, Professor."

A little suck wouldn't hurt, but then it wouldn't end.

"The guys tell me these are quite suckable. I can almost cum from a man sucking on my tits. Please, Professor?"

"Audrey ..."

"I know, you can't. I'm just going to sit down here and make myself cum. I hope you don't mind."

She pushed my keyboard out of the way and sat on top of the desk at the junction of the extension. She placed her legs up and those lovely folds opened up before me, "Look how wet I am for you."

Audrey locked in on my eyes, then slid two fingers into her vagina. Pulling them out, she slowly licked them clean, "Oh, my. I taste heavenly."

She grabbed the dildo, "This could be your cock." The rubber phallus parted her labia, "Oh, I love being stretched. I bet you would stretch me quite nicely."

My erection distorted the front of my trousers.

She reached out her leg and lightly touch the bulge, "I want you." Audrey leaned back and pressed the dildo in, "Oh, god. I'm so wet for you. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to fuck myself."

She began a slow thrusting, fluids freely flowing onto the desk. Her left hand pulled on her nipple. After several minutes, she left the dildo completely in her pussy and began rubbing her clit.

As Audrey began to cum, her eyes rolled up into her head. Her body twitched, her breath turning to pants.

All movement stopped, then she opened her eyes, "January term. You have to fuck me during January term."

I nodded.

Audrey stood up and came over to me. She took my hand and placed it into her moisture, "I want you, Professor."

She turned, donned her coat, and was gone.

I greedily licked my fingers. I wiped her juices off the desk and pocketed my handkerchief. I ensured my door was locked, then pulled out my cock. Pre-cum lubricated my strokes and I quickly came into a tissue.

*****

January term lasted three weeks. I was looking forward to seeing Audrey. I dreamt about fucking her until she couldn't stand it anymore. The vision of her lithe body became an obsession and I jacked myself off every night. Each day I expected her to appear in my door, but she never did. I considered looking up her address, but I didn't know if I would be welcome if I appeared without warning.

It was Wednesday of the final week. I had just spent an hour explaining a difficult subject to one of the jocks. I would have gotten better results if I had just bashed my head against the wall. My mind was exhausted and I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes.

"I hope you're dreaming of me."

There in the door was Audrey. She was wearing her red trench coat. She stepped in and locked the door behind her. The coat pooled at her feet and that amazing naked body was exposed.

She strutted over to me, "Did you miss me?"

"I did."

Audrey straddled me, placing her crotch on top of mine and wrapping her arms around my neck. She leaned in and lightly kissed me, "So sweet."

I felt her lips part and I extended my tongue. As our tongues began to wrestle, I cupped her ass cheeks. She groaned her approval into my mouth. Sparks flew down my spine causing an involuntary shiver. Blood rushed to my cock. Audrey entwined her fingers in my hair as our mouths luxuriated in the extended kiss.

She eased off and petted my cheek, "I have so many things I want to do with you. Suck you. Fuck you a hundred different ways."

I gazed into her eyes and nodded.

She stood up and placed her breast at my mouth. I sucked greedily, moving back and forth between nipples.

I placed my hand on her vulva and she was dripping wet, "Why don't you lay back on the desk."

She smiled and complied. I rolled my chair forward and plunged my face into her folds. Her taste was exquisite. She leaned back on her elbows while her feet rested on my back. I looked up and those green eyes were locked in on me.

She licked her lip, "God, how I've dreamed of this."

I reached up and took a nipple between my fingers and gently rolled it. She groaned her approval. I should have gone slower, extending her pleasure, but I was too greedy. I furiously lapped at her pussy; my chin drenched in her juices.

"Oh, god Professor."

Sensing her approaching orgasm, I slipped my finger into her vagina and began rubbing her g-spot. Almost immediately, her back arched and her head was thrown back. I stood and dropped my trousers. Gripping her hips, I slid her forward. Her head snapped up, wild-eyed. I placed my cock at her opening and slowly pressed myself into her slickness. God, she was tight.

Audrey wrapped her legs around my waist, then reached up with her hands around my neck. I tried to control myself, but my animal instincts took over. My hips swung quickly, thrusting into her contracting pussy. She pulled herself all the way up, mashing our lips together. As our tongues entwined, I let loose my load.

Audrey groaned. She whispered into my mouth, "Thank you."