Audrey & Harry Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slow grin consumes his face. "Oh, hell yeah."

We look into each other's eyes for a moment, and then I toss the vibrator on the bed and climb between his legs. I grasp his cock, resting about half rigid, and slide my tongue wetly up his quivering shaft, then take him into my mouth. He groans, brushing my hair. He carries that familiar taste, that deep, tangy hint of me that shouldn't turn me on as much as it does.

I'm getting addicted to the taste of my ass. I know its disgusting, but I've been keeping it squeaky clean. I slurp and suck, fondling his balls with my fingers, and soon bring him back to full hardness, and hold him, throbbing in my suctioning mouth. I move down to his balls, planting wet smooches down his shaft, pushing saliva from my mouth as I slobber over his sack. I push his legs back, and he bring them up to his chest. I swivel my tongue beneath his loose sack, down to his tight hole, and plant my lips against it. He gasps, and I suck on his rubbery anus as he moans and quivers. I swirl my tongue in sloppy spirals around the little ridges, wetly tonguing his ring and feeling it loosen beneath my assault, as I jerk his spit-sloppy cock.

I love the way he reacts to this, his little gasps and moans.

"Fuck, Audrey..."

"Yes?"

"Enough teasing..."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I press my thumb against his hole, and push gently until I slip inside and he groans, "I didn't realise you had places to be."

"I mean...school? Oh..."

I grin as I push my thumb in past the first knuckle, feeling him grip me, and then slide it free. I climb to my knees before him, and reach for the vibrator. I slide my tongue out, and run it over the toy, sucking on the end to coat it in my saliva. Then I pick up the tube of lube and squirt a glob below his balls, and watch it run down into his puckered star. I shuffle closer, and press the flat end of the toy against my mound, wedging it against the top of my slit. I hold it in place with one hand, and grab his thigh with the other, and slowly move between his legs.

He breathes slowly, grinning up at me as I press the head of the vibrator against his tight hole, and lean over him, my hair falling to either side of my head, strands brushing his chest. The gentle pressure grinds the toy against my clit, and my breath quickens.

"You ready?"

He nods, eyes swimming with desire. "Fuck me, babe."

I push my weight against him, rolling my hips forward in a gentle thrust, and his ring slips around the bulbous rubber head and swallows it greedily. He groans as I sink into him, and I gasp as the force pushes against my clit, and I drop my hand to his chest. I hover there, shaking slightly, as his clenching ring holds me in place. Our eyes meet, and I tighten my hand into a claw against his chest.

"You want more?"

"I want it all..."

I grin, gripping the rubber shaft tight, and draw it slightly back as he relaxes his clenching ring, and then thrust my hips forwards, driving the toy deep into his ass. He throws back his head and gasps a ragged cry as I bury my fake cock inside him, and have to slide my fingers back as they meet his quivering ring. He shudders, knees trembling, groaning as I grip his chest. I shudder a breath, and move my thumb, clicking the vibrator on. It drones, and Harry groans, trembling. I gasp, feeling it vibrate my clit. I rock against him, hand clutching his chest, grinding against the nub emerging from his tight ring. I let my eyes close, and moan softly as I sway between his legs, gyrating my hips against him.

"I thought you were supposed to be fucking me?"

"Right, sorry."

I push myself up, and grip my rubber cock, holding it tight. I draw it back, and then begin fucking him, holding my vibrator firmly in place, and drive it into his hole. I thrust hard, gasping as each stroke drives it against my clit, my tits swaying. I grasp his cock for support, jerking slowly, and then furiously. I throw myself at him, driving him roughly against the sheets, and he gasps and throws himself back, moaning with his eyes closed.

The look on his face each time I enter him is incredible, and I bite my lip, grinning, fucking him until my thighs ache with the effort. I'm not exactly used to this, I'll have to work on that. I collapse on him, my thighs trembling, burying the vibrator inside his clenching passage. I grit my teeth and hiss a moan as it wedges against my clit, and Harry groans raggedly as it massages his prostate.

"F...fuck Audrey..."

I jerk his cock as fast as my tired wrist can manage, wedged between our stomachs, his glans nudged between my tits. I feel him twitch and buck into my hand, his rigid meat throbbing, and then he cries out as he climaxes, and I feel his warm cum splash against my tits as I press them to his chest. He breathes hard, groaning softly, and I hold him tight, grinning down at him as his face contorts, his thick seed still pumping between my breasts.

"Fuck..." he groans, arms flopping to his sides.

I kiss him, deeply, then slide downwards, smearing his cum over my nipples, and trailing the sticky mess over his stomach. I switch off the vibrator, and take his pulsing cock into my mouth. I suck him clean, tongue swirling as I devour the glaze of cum. I suck gently until I feel him begin to soften, and let him plop free. I gently slide the vibrator from his ass, and he groans as it slips free. I climb atop him, smearing my tits against his sticky chest, pressing my hard, cum-glazed nipples against his firm chest. I gaze down at him, and he smiles dazedly up me. I lean down and kiss him again, and he moans softly into my mouth.

"You're incredible..." he breathes.

"I know." I kiss him again, and slide my fingers into his loosened hole, fingering his velvety passage.

"Mmm. Don't you think...oh...fuck, babe, we should really get ready."

"Yeah?" I slide my fingers free, and straddle him, pressing my wet slit against his softening shaft, pinning it to his pelvis. I tweak my sticky nipples, rubbing his seed into the sensitive flesh, and gyrate gently against his cock. "Or you could get hard again and make me cum?"

"Ugh, you're insatiable," he murmurs. "We really need to go, though. Maybe Mr Davis will be feeling open-minded today."

"Ugh, he better." I trail my finger through the sticky mess coating Harry's chest, then slip the digit into my mouth and pop it free with a wet smack. "Another shower then?"

"Yeah, sounds great."

I start it running, and he joins me beneath the steaming water. I pull him to me, pressing his firm body to my soft, wet curves. We kiss, hands roaming our wet bodies, which of course only leads to Harry soaping me up, his nimble hands exploring my slippery skin, his cock hardening against me once more. That, obviously, only leads to him pushing me against the cold glass, mashing my tits against them, his hand rough in my hair, and slides back into my ass. He fucks me, pounding me against the shower, my cheek pressed against the glass as I moan, the warm water blasting my head. He slaps relentlessly into me, until he groans and buries himself in my snug sheath, managing to drain his spent balls even further.

We stay here, embracing beneath the steaming water, until we eventually clean ourselves again and climb out. We dress, pulling on my green plaid skirt and white blouse, a black lacy bra, and nothing else, and then head downstairs.

My mother's in the kitchen, chopping something, while my little sister, Cindi, sits at the dining table, school books and a bowl of cereal laid out before her. She's a little braniac, and I have no doubt that when she's older, she won't have to resort to fucking her teachers to get passing grades.

"Morning, you two," my mother says, glancing over her shoulder, "sleeping in?"

"Yeah, we just woke up," Harry says with a smile.

"Morning, Harry," my sister says, smiling at him.

"Morning, Cindi."

I spread my arms. "No good morning for me, pipsqueak?"

She scrunches up her face and shoots me a look, and I mock her gesture, then grab two apples from the bowl on the counter.

My mother eyes me disapprovingly. "Is that all you're having?"

"Yeah, we're already late."

She tuts and turns to Harry. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, thanks, Carol, we need to get going."

"Well, alright." She washes her hands, then glances at Harry, and pulls me aside. "So...you slept in the different beds, right, like we discussed?"

"Jeez, yes!"

She throws her hands up. "Okay, okay, well, sorry. You two have a good day at school."

She leaves, and I smirk at Harry.

"I know why she wants you to sleep in different beds," Cindi says, raising a spoonful of cereal to her mouth.

"Oh yeah, why's that?"

"Because she doesn't want you to have sex."

Harry coughs, and I grin slyly and walk to him. "You don't have to worry, sis, we would never do something like that." I grab him, and kiss him deeply.

"Eww!" my sister groans. "Go do that somewhere else!"

I laugh, and Harry grins. I take his hand. "Come on. Seeya, pisqueak."

We grab our bags and head out the front, and when we get to the curb I grab him and pull him against me. I mash my lips against his, driving my tongue into his mouth, and we french passionately. His hands slide to my thighs, then up beneath my skirt to squeeze the soft globes of my bare ass.

"You know," he says, breaking the kiss but keeping his nose against mine as I breathe hard. "This skirt's really not that long. Someone's gonna notice."

I shrug, and give his cock a quick squeeze through his shorts, then peck his lips and pull free. "Maybe. What are they gonna do? Maybe I'll give them a better look."

I pull the front up, exposing my neat bush for a moment before letting it drop. He glances around, scanning my neighbour's houses. "Jesus, Audrey."

A little flutter of excitement ripples through me. I look up and down the street. Aside from a man mowing his lawn at the far end, I see no one. My lip quirks in a sly smile. "Finger me," I breathe.

"What? Now?"

I grab his hand and pull it beneath my skirt. "Right here."

His fingers hesitate, brushing my soft curls, then he sighs and relents, driving his fingers into my wet sex. I gasp, breathing out a satisfied sigh, trembling as he rubs my slippery channel. He delves inside, pushing his finger into my tight vagina, and with his thumb begins grinding gently against the buried nub of my clit.

"That's it..." I murmur, putting my hand on his chest. "Oh fuck..."

He shakes his head, grinning slightly, and glances around again. "What if someone sees us?" He looks at my house. "What if your mum's watching?"

"W...what if she is?" I murmur, pressing my head to his shoulder and biting my lip. Oh, God, this is exciting, I think I actually want somebody to be watching. The arousal burns bright within my sex, guided by Harry's deft fingers as he rubs my clit into my mound. "What...oh, fuck...what if my neighbour's up there? Jerking off while he watches us?"

"Fuck, Audrey..."

He rubs more fervently, fingers gliding over my slippery slit, nudging my throbbing clit with each pass. I can feel the feathery strands of an orgasm entangling me, and I moan breathlessly into Harry's shoulder, rocking against his hand. "Oh, God...come on, I'm close...I'm so close..."

"Shit," he mutters, just as the grind of gears snaps me out of my lust-addled trance. I glance over my shoulder, and see the school bus chugging down the far end of the street. I regret rather suddenly that neither of us has our license yet. Harry moves to pull his fingers free, but I snatch his wrist, gripping it and grinding my crotch against him. "Wait...I'm nearly..."

"Audrey..."

I close my eyes, grinding frantically, trying to usher that delightful, tantalizing swell of ecstasy just a little closer. I can hear the bus getting closer, and bite my lip, dragging his palm against my clit. "Just a little more..."

He slips his fingers from my wet slit, and pulls his arm from my grip, letting my skirt fall down once more. I groan softly, pouting up at him. He flashes me a sympathetic smile. "Sorry."

I put on a mock scowl, as he wipes his fingers on his shorts, and the bus passes us and pulls to a stop ahead. I push out a sigh. "You owe me an orgasm. Or...well, somebody does."

"Yeah, well, you've made me hard again."

I glance at the slight bulge in his shorts. "And you say I'm insatiable?"

He starts walking backwards, and glances a the bus, a smirk creeping onto his face, as he extends his hand. "Maybe we could take care of it on the bus?"

I pause, a little surge of excitement flickering through me at the thought, and as a sly grin slips over my mouth, I take his hand. "You're on."

12