Audrey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang before he got there. He answered it as he walked through the door.

'Bryan! I'm so sorry I didn't pick up!'

'It's fine.'

'I just don't pick up when I don't know the number! I'm paranoid that my ex is trying to find me and--'

'Sarah, it's fine. It's okay.'

Bryan opened the fridge and took out the carton of orange juice. He shook it and found it was nearly empty. Meanwhile, Sarah seemed to pull herself together on the other end of the phone.

'I'm sorry,' she said. 'I'm a bit of a mess, I'm afraid.'

'It's okay.'

'It's so good to hear your voice, Bryan. It's so good to hear your voice.'

Bryan was about to drink the remaining juice in the carton, but the emotion in Sarah's voice stopped him. It felt disrespectful somehow to be glugging away while a woman was opening her heart. Bryan closed the carton, put it on the kitchen counter, then sat down at the table.

'Are you at home?' he asked.

'No, I'm at my parents,' said Sarah. 'But they've taken Max out for a walk in the park.'

'Ha! Great minds think alike.'

'Why, are you in the park?'

'No, but Becky's taken Tara out to the park round the corner. I'm still at the house.'

'Do you want me to come over?'

Bryan was taken aback. He wasn't sure what to say.

'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that!' she blurted out. 'For heaven's sake, what is wrong with me? I'm acting like an idiot! Bryan, please... if you want to put the phone down, you go right ahead.'

Bryan sat and stared at the far wall. Any thought that Sarah just wanted a sexy diversion to her single life was completely dispelled. She wanted a hell of a lot more. It was time to be direct.

'Sarah, I called you because I have to make a decision. Becky told me about your talk at the play-park and--'

'What, sorry... you're making the decision?'

'Yes,' said Bryan. 'Becky and I talked it through, but she's leaving the final decision to me.'

'I see.'

Despite the silence, Bryan could feel Sarah's nervousness down the phone. He stood up and began to pace as he sought for the right words.

'Sarah...' he began. 'When you were talking to Becky, you told her that--'

'Wait, sorry to keep interrupting, but... what's your decision?'

'I haven't made it yet. There were a couple of things I wanted to ask you first.'

'Why?'

'Well...'

Bryan tailed off. He knew the underlying reasons, but felt reluctant to say them out loud. Sarah, true to form, saved him the trouble.

'It's guilt, isn't it?' she said. 'You're worried about hurting me.'

'Yes, frankly.'

'Well, don't! That's my problem, not yours.'

'I disagree,' said Bryan firmly. 'You were so hurt this morning, Becky asked me to stay in the spare room until you and Max had left the house.'

He heard Sarah let out a sigh.

'Okay, that's true,' she said. 'And I'm glad that you care. But I'm in love with a man who is in love with his wife, so I'm pretty much guaranteed to get hurt no matter what you decide.'

She gave a short laugh.

'There, I've said it, Bryan. I'm in love with you. What are you going to do with that information?'

Bryan was standing stock-still, staring at the light switch. He had no idea what he was going to do. He heard an intake of breath and Sarah said:

'Becky has this "thing" about being with an Alpha Male, right?'

'Yes,' said Bryan.

'Well, if Bryan the Alpha were handling this situation instead of Bryan the Good Guy, what would he do?'

Bryan almost laughed. The answer had instantly popped into his head.

'He would tell you what he wanted,' said Bryan, 'and then he'd leave it up to you to say yes or no.'

'Sounds perfectly fair to me,' said Sarah. 'So what do you want, Mister Cave Man?'

Wow, thought Bryan. Sarah and his wife really have been talking.

'I want to have a threesome with you and Becky,' he said. 'I want to have sex with you in front of her and have sex with her in front of you. And I want to go to sleep between two naked women, one of them holding my cock, the other one my balls.'

He heard Sarah chuckling softly.

'You men are so predictable,' she said. 'And the answer is yes, by the way. Big fat yes. I would love to join you and Becky for a threesome. Especially you.'

'Thank you.'

'So, is your decision made? Or would you like to agonise some more?'

Bryan laughed.

'No, that's it,' he said.

'Good,' said Sarah. 'Because I have to, um... "take care" of myself before my folks get back.'

'Yeah...' said Bryan, one hand on his hard-on. 'I have a similar issue.'

'Love you, Bryan. See you soon.'

And Sarah rang off.

*************************

When Bryan whispered in Becky's ear that Sarah had agreed to a threesome, Becky creamed her knickers. Unfortunately, she was in a public park at the edge of a playground, so she spent an uncomfortable half hour sitting on a bench with crossed legs and a red face. She later texted Sarah and the two women agreed to coordinate childcare arrangements.

They managed a period between a Friday and Saturday afternoon in two weeks' time. It was an intense fortnight for the three of them, especially when they would see each other when picking up their kids from school. Becky and Sarah met up a couple of times for coffee and could barely talk about anything else. Becky realised that talking about sex was her second favourite thing to doing it and knowing that Sarah had intimate knowledge of her husband made the conversations ten times more interesting.

After what felt like an eon, the appointed Friday rolled around. Becky dropped Tara off at her best friend Sally's house for a sleepover, then went home and began preparing a light supper. She had no desire to eat, but it gave her something to do. Bryan came home, kissed his wife briefly on the mouth and went upstairs to shower and change. He came down wearing slacks, a pressed shirt and a V-neck jumper Becky had bought him for his birthday.

'You look great!' said Becky from the kitchen counter.

'So do you,' said Bryan, going up to her. 'Very sexy!'

Becky was wearing a one-piece light dress with patterns the colour of autumn leaves, complemented by a white cardigan. Bryan knew that Becky liked the dress because she could be naked underneath without it being too obvious.

They hugged, and the way they hugged reminded Becky of the hug Bryan gave her when they were stood outside the registry office just before going inside to get married. It was the kind of hug that said 'I love you' and 'Good luck!' at the same time. Becky ended the hug and went to take the quiche out of the oven.

'It's so strange,' she said, as she put the baking tray onto the cooker. 'You've already had sex with her, yet it feels like the first time.'

'Well, it's the first time the three of us will go to bed together.'

'Actually, I brought the double duvet downstairs so we can lay it out on the living room floor.'

'Oh,' said Bryan. 'Okay.'

Becky was about to pull off the oven glove when she was struck by a thought.

'I am actually going to see your penis enter another woman's vagina,' said Becky. 'It's both terrifying and exciting.'

Bryan wasn't sure what to say. He went to pour himself a glass of water. Becky looked at him, her hand still in the oven glove.

'Have you ever thought about me having sex with another man?' she said.

'I've thought about it,' said Bryan. 'But not with pleasure.'

'How do you know you wouldn't like it?'

'Well, I might experience a cheap thrill, I suppose. But I would despise myself afterwards... and it would be the end of our marriage.'

'Why?'

'Because you have nothing but contempt for cuckolds! You would never respect me again.'

'That's not true!'

'Becky, every time we watch a movie where a man forgives a cheating wife, you mutter under your breath, "fucking loser".'

'Do I?'

'Yes, you do! You even went off Colin Firth after you saw him play the cuckolded husband in The English Patient!'

Becky went red in the face and took off the oven glove. She had forgotten about that. Bryan lifted the glass of water to his mouth, then lowered it as he felt the need to state his position on the present topic of conversation.

'Becky, a man can't be an Alpha Male and a cuckold at the same time,' he said. 'So if that's what you're into, you're going to have to--'

'Bryan, enough! You've made your point!'

Becky turned away from her husband, leaning against the sink. The last thing she wanted this evening was a fight. She was about to turn around and suggest they resolve this, when the doorbell rang. Bryan stopped drinking and put his glass of water onto the kitchen counter.

'No, I'll get it!' said Becky tightly. 'And I'd appreciate it if you could lay the table!'

Bryan bristled at her tone, but said nothing. Becky walked out of the room, wondering what the hell else was going to go wrong.

*************************

When Becky opened the front door, the sight of Sarah literally took her breath away. Her small size and delicate beauty made Becky think of a fairy princess wearing modern clothes when hiding amongst the humans. Sarah's makeup made her eyes look mysterious and a dark blue bow pulled the hair back from her face while leaving the rest of it loose about her shoulders. She wore a sheer silk blouse under a neat denim jacket and a simple short skirt which showed off her perfectly formed calves and ankles.

Sarah carried a bottle of white wine and she stepped forwards while looking her hostess up and down.

'Becky, you look gorgeous!' she said. 'What a lovely dress!'

'Um, thanks...'

The women hugged and Becky closed the front door. Sarah shrugged off her jacket, revealing an embroidered waistcoat over the blouse.

'Picked it up in Morocco,' said Sarah.

'It's... lovely,' said Becky.

Sarah turned and looked at the other woman.

'Are you all right?' she asked.

'Not really,' said Becky. 'Bryan and I just had a fight.'

'Oh, no!'

Sarah put the wine bottle on the floor and took Becky's hands.

'What happened?' asked Sarah.

'Well, I was saying how scary and exciting it was to imagine him making love to another woman. And then I asked him if he considered letting me make love to another man.'

'Oh dear.'

'Yeah! He did not react well.'

'Well, he's a man, isn't he?' said Sarah, letting go Becky's hands. 'It's the age-old chauvinism. A man who sleeps around is a stud. A woman who sleeps around is a slut.'

'Bryan is more worried about a cuckold being a loser in a woman's eyes.'

Sarah opened her mouth, then closed it again. She bit her lip and looked at Becky.

'But that is kind of true, isn't it?' said Sarah.

'Yeah, if a man doesn't satisfy his wife and she goes looking elsewhere!' said Becky. 'But if a husband and wife make a conscious decision to have a sexual adventure, I don't see that I would lose respect for him! I mean, has he lost respect for me?'

'Becky, you're preaching to the choir,' said Sarah. 'I'm completely on your side! Do you two need some privacy?'

'No, no,' said Becky. 'Come on through. Maybe you can convince him.'

'I'll do my best.'

Sarah picked up the bottle and followed Becky into the kitchen-dining room. Bryan was putting the finishing touches to the dining table, but he froze when he saw Sarah.

'Wow!' he said. 'Sarah, you look fantastic!'

'Thank you.'

Sarah turned a little pink and busied herself finding a spot on the table to put the wine bottle. Bryan forced himself to finish laying out the cutlery and straightening everything. Becky cleared her throat.

'I told Sarah about our fight,' she said.

Bryan smiled and looked at the two women.

'And I suppose you share the opinion that I'm a sexist dinosaur?' he said.

'It's not that,' said Sarah. 'But if your marriage allows you to have a sexual adventure with two women, shouldn't it also allow Becky the same with two men? That's just simple fairness.'

'Couldn't have put it better myself,' said Becky.

Both women looked at the man across the table from them. There was a look in their eye which said: 'Let's see you get out of that one, Smart Guy!' Bryan stood for a moment, articulating his thoughts. He leaned on the back of a chair and addressed Becky.

'Listen,' he said. 'If you and I meet a man that we both love as much as we love Sarah, then I promise to consider it. But the thing is, I don't see this as a "sexual adventure" anymore. Okay, it started out that way, but...'

Bryan turned to Sarah.

'...but the fact is, to our complete surprise and against our better judgement, both Becky and I are in love with you. I saw you walk in just now and thought, 'My god! What a beautiful woman!' And I know Becky feels the same way.'

He turned back to his wife.

'I love you and Sarah. And I want to make love to you and Sarah. But I also want you and Sarah to love each other. And the thought of inviting some man into the mix, just so that we can say the marriage isn't sexist--'

'Bryan, stop,' said Becky.

She nodded in Sarah's direction. Sarah stood with her hand on her forehead, covering her face, her shoulders shaking as she silently wept. Bryan moved to go around the table, but Becky got there first, guiding Sarah to a chair and holding her as she cried. Becky looked over at Bryan and he had a flashback to that first dinner, when it was Sarah holding a crying Becky. But now the roles had reversed and Bryan found himself wondering if that was part of the reason why Becky was no longer afraid.

'I'm sorry,' said Sarah, as she began to recover. 'Hearing Bryan say it so bluntly just did me in.'

'Yeah, he's not the most tactful of men,' said Becky. 'But he is right. We do love you.'

Becky looked the other woman deep in her eyes, thinking she had never seen brown eyes look so beautiful, so full of emotion. And those lips, my goodness. Becky felt a sudden desire to kiss her. She frowned, shrugged the impulse away and gave Sarah a hug. Sarah hugged back, squeezing the other woman with all her strength.

'Come on, let's eat,' said Becky. 'I don't know about you, but I'm starving.'

*************************

The three sat at the dining table in the same positions as at their first dinner together -- Bryan at the end, the women sitting on either side of him -- but the atmosphere was markedly different. It was only just starting to get dark, so light came in through the windows, and the electric light was on over the table. The dinner was salad and quiche rather than a three-course meal, served with the white wine Sarah had brought. They chatted about this and that, the conversation friendly but neutral. Ironically, it was Sarah this time who turned the subject around to sex.

'Can I ask you both a personal question?' she said.

'Of course,' said Bryan and Becky together.

'Am I the only one who is nervous about this?'

'Sarah, I'm terrified,' said Becky. 'Absolutely terrified!'

'Why?'

Becky swallowed a mouthful of wine.

'Look, I know that you and Bryan have already had sex,' she said. 'But I was asleep at the time, so I can kid myself that maybe it didn't really happen. That it was just one of Bryan's fantasy stories. But if I actually see my husband ejaculate inside of you, well... I will never unsee that. That memory will always be with me and I honestly don't know how I feel about that.'

There was a respectful silence. Then Becky turned to her husband.

'How about you, Bryan?' she said. 'What's your biggest fear?'

'That one of you regrets it and can't look at me anymore,' he said. 'There's nothing better than having sex with a woman who wants to have sex. And there's nothing worse than having sex with a woman who afterwards realises that she actually wanted something else. And it's like you said, Becky... once done, it cannot be undone.'

Bryan took a drink of wine. Becky turned to Sarah.

'And how about you?' said Becky. 'What's your biggest fear?'

'My biggest fear,' said Sarah, 'is that you'll have sex with me a couple of times and then think 'That was fun, but we don't need to do it again.' And that I get discarded like a used condom.'

There was a heaviness to the silence that followed. Bryan looked at his plate. Sarah scraped a piece of lettuce around with a fork. Becky frowned and looked at Sarah.

'I can't make you any promises,' she said.

'I know,' said Sarah.

She continued to push the lettuce around on the plate. Becky turned to Bryan.

'What do you want to do?' she said.

'I want to take you to the living room,' he said, 'have you pull off that dress, and put my hands all over your body.'

He turned to Sarah.

'Meanwhile, I want you to go upstairs to our bedroom,' he said. 'In the cupboard is the silk dressing gown Becky left on the bed the last time you were there.'

Sarah's face turned pink. Becky was getting wet, watching her. Bryan continued.

'Get undressed and put it on,' he said. 'And then, when you're ready, come down and join us. But take your time. It has to be your decision. And if you decide no, just stay in the spare room and we'll see you in the morning. Right, Becky?'

'Of course,' she said.

Sarah looked at the two of them, her fork still in her hand. Bryan gently took it and moved her plate away.

'Dinner's over,' he said softly. 'Go on now, you lovely woman. It's time.'

The pink of Sarah's face deepened and she looked at Bryan like she wanted to jump on him. But she quietly complied, standing up and leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

The moment she was gone, Becky got up, grabbed his head in two hands and started ravishing his face. She almost pushed him backwards on his chair, so aggressive was her passion. Bryan forced her back even as he kissed her. Becky could feel the man's strength inexorably overwhelm her and it turned her wild with lust. She needed cock and she needed it now.

'I want you!' she said, her voice low and husky.

'Come on then,' said Bryan.

He took her wrist, stood, and led her to the doorway. She allowed him to gently push her forwards with his hand at the small of her back, then she was walking down the hall as he switched off the dining room light and closed the door.

Becky entered the living room, kicked off her slip-on shoes and grabbed the double duvet she had left folded on the armchair. She was shaking it out as Bryan came in and closed the door.

'Leave it open,' she said. 'I want Sarah to hear us.'

She saw Bryan's eyes gleam and he reopened the door. Then he helped his wife straighten out the duvet on the floor, demarcating the area for sex like a boxing ring without ropes. He stood up and began unbuttoning his shirt.

Becky stepped into the centre of the duvet and pulled her long dress up and over her head. She wore no knickers or bra and so was immediately naked, displaying her body to the man. Bryan eyes popped. He roughly pulled off his shirt and undershirt, and then, bare-chested, he was on her. They kissed, heads turning as their tongues fought each other, Bryan's hands all over Becky's back and the round cheeks of her bottom, her own hands on his bare back and torso. He grabbed her head by the hair so he could kiss her harder, deeper, and Becky hands went to his belt, fighting to undo it.

His pants were open. Becky broke away, went to her knees and pulled pants and boxer shorts down to his ankles. Bryan's cock sprang free and Becky lunged, her mouth engulfing his erection. Bryan let out a grunt that shook the window panes and Becky sucked and slurped, her head moving up and down, mouth-fucking his dick. One hand was on his ass, the other lightly cupped his balls as she groaned at the sheer pleasure of his cock in her mouth. She could feel his knees shaking as he fought to keep upright, his balls tightening as an orgasm began to build.