Audrey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, her head was grabbed the hair and Becky was pulled away by main force.

'No!' said Bryan firmly.

He unhooked his feet from the mess of trousers and shorts and hurled it away, the belt buckle clanging against the radiator. He now stood naked and proud before the kneeling Becky, his cock erect, its purple head engorged and shiny. Becky stared at it, thinking she would die if he refused to fuck her. He looked down at her with hostility and anger.

'You want to make noise?' he said. 'Then get on your back.'

Becky instantly obeyed, lying back, her feet flat on the duvet. Bryan grabbed her ankles and bent her double, her feet now almost directly over her head. Becky gasped in surprise, her hands clutching fistfuls of duvet. He was preparing to fuck her deep-penetration style, the backs of her legs against the length of his torso, her feet either side of his face. Her cunt creamed itself in anticipation.

Becky had a flashback. Bryan had first tried to do this about three months into the relationship. 'I'm not a porno star!' she had angrily said at the time, and it would be years before Bryan tried it again. How things change. Now Becky wanted to out-slut the porn stars, wanted to fuck not for money, nor even for love, but for the love of being fucked.

Bryan's cock found the wet opening and he pushed. Becky cried out as that hard, shiny cock went all the way in, filling her cunt up to the point of pain. It might even be pain, although it was pain that didn't hurt, but felt intensely good. Becky's legs were trapped, her body stretched, and Bryan was fucking her hard and strong. Yet her body could take it, took joy in taking it, was built to take it. From hamstrings to cunt, Becky felt her capacity for endurance, for strength, and cried out for more. Bryan's arms were like trees of muscle as he carried his weight and held her in place, yet her screams at being fucked were screams of triumph -- no matter how great his lust, she could take it all, devour it all, and demand more for breakfast. She felt Bryan speed up and her hands tightened as she prepared herself for the seed to be pumped into her.

Then, abruptly, Bryan stopped.

He let out a roar, pulled his cock out of Becky and almost threw himself onto the floor. The duvet was rumpled, and he angrily pulled at a fold lodged under his spine, then lay on his back, feet flat, and glared angrily up at the ceiling. Becky lifted herself up to look at him.

'What's going on?' she said.

'Just give me a second.'

Bryan looked at the ceiling, letting out angry puffs. Becky looked at his genitals. His cock was huge, fully engorged, and his balls were tight. No issues of erectile dysfunction. If anything, he looked ready to blow. That's when it hit Becky.

'You're saving it for her,' she said.

Bryan's eyelids flickered. Dead giveaway. Becky was furious. She viciously kicked his foot, straightening his leg, then clambered onto him. She took hold of his cock with her fingers and lowered herself onto it, then leaned on his chest and glared at him.

'You're my husband, fuck-face,' she said, 'and this is my cock! And the sperm in your balls also belongs to me! Have you got that?'

'Becky...'

'You gave me a huge song-and-dance earlier about how you don't want me with another man! Well, if my cunt essentially belongs to you, doesn't that mean your cock belongs to me?'

Bryan opened his mouth, then stopped. He considered.

'Okay, I see your point,' he said.

'But do you concede my point?'

Bryan laughed. He was always doing this to Becky during arguments, refusing to let her off the hook. Now she was doing exactly the same to him and he respected her for it. He put his hands on her thighs and looked at her with love in his eyes.

'Yes, my darling,' he said. 'I concede the point.'

'Good!'

Becky pushed herself up, wanting to stay angry but finding it difficult with all that love in his eyes. She glanced towards the open door, her mind seeking another target. Bryan smiled. He knew his Woman and lay back to enjoy the show.

'Besides,' said Becky. 'If Sarah wants your sperm so bad, where is she? How long does it take to put on a dressing gown?'

'True.'

'I mean, you and I have bent over backwards to accommodate Little Miss Nervous. But don't forget, when I was nervous and cancelled, she gave me a huge pile of shit!'

'Also true.'

'I know you love her, Bryan,' she said. 'I love her too. But she can't have you to herself! I'm not doing that again. If she wants to fuck you, she has to do it in front of me. I think that's fair.'

'Becks, it's beyond fair. There's not a wife in a thousand who would--'

Becky put her finger on Bryan's lips. She looked upwards towards the ceiling, then pushed herself to a kneeling position, her Man still inside her. When she spoke, her voice was raised and came out loud and clear.

'Sarah, are you by any chance sitting on the stairs, listening to this?'

*************************

Sarah sat on the stairs in Becky's silk dressing gown and cringed. She felt like a kid caught spying through a keyhole.

Sarah had intended to come straight down. She undressed and put on the dressing gown in less than a minute, then popped into the bathroom for a quick pee and washed her hands and pussy. But as she came down the Sandford household staircase in bare feet, the air had exploded with the sound of Becky's screaming and grunting, accompanied by the violent slapping of bodies. It was clear she was being fucked -- and hard fucked at that -- and Sarah realised that she didn't want to see it. The violence brought her ex-husband to mind and Sarah also realised that however much she joked about her Catholic school experiences, all that talk of sin and fornication had left marks as indelible as the ones that bastard had left on her body. So Sarah sat on the stairs and waited for the fucking to end.

It did end, but not in the way she expected.

With the living room door open, Sarah could hear every word spoken and what she heard filled her with envy and admiration. Becky and Bryan were so frank with each other, so honest and fair. Most couples would have had a major fight, but the two handled the issue so well that it made Sarah's heart ache. She had never experienced this kind of communication in a relationship, never in her life. She was almost more jealous of that than the sex.

Then Becky had called her out and Sarah realised she was busted. There was nothing for it but to brazen things out. She got up and walked into the living room, bracing herself for what she was about to see.

They were naked, of course. Bryan was lying on his back, his hands behind his head. Becky was kneeling astride his hips, her hands on her own thighs. They both looked at Sarah as she crept in and she realised with surprise that the sight didn't shock her after all. She chose a spot to kneel down where she could see the root of Bryan's penis disappear into Becky's vagina, and she still wasn't shocked. This suited them somehow.

'Listen...' began Sarah.

'If you apologise,' said Becky, 'then I will finish what I started. Do you understand?'

Sarah swallowed. She looked at Bryan. He gave a small shrug, as if to say This is between you and Becky. Sarah looked back to Becky. She took a deep breath and nodded.

'Take off your dressing gown and come kneel by me,' said Becky.

Once more, Sarah swallowed. Bryan had already seen the ugly patch on her thigh where her ex-husband had scalded her, but Becky hadn't. Nevertheless, Sarah stood, let the dressing gown drop to the floor, then went naked to Becky and knelt before her. Becky's eyes were all over Sarah's pale, naked body, but her expression gave nothing away. And when the two faced each other, Becky focused only on the other woman's eyes.

'My husband is holding himself back,' she said. 'I'm sure you can appreciate that's not healthy for a man.'

'I imagine not,' said Sarah.

'Then you understand what I expect you to do?'

Sarah went pink in the face. Not taking her eyes off the other's face, Becky moved, climbing off the man and exposing his thick, wet cock. Sarah's breathing rate doubled as she saw the veins in the shaft and the shape of the purple helmet. It looked absolutely gorgeous. Aware that Becky could change her mind at any moment, Sarah slung her leg over the man, took his cock in her hand and began to manoeuvre it between the lips of her vagina. She heard Bryan sigh in pleasure and she moved her hips, slowly sliding up and down, taking him deeper with each movement. After one dip, Sarah felt his cock push against her insides, and she let out a grunt very like the grunts that had so shocked her a few minutes earlier. But now she got it, now she understood. Having a big, veined cock in your vagina was just too good to worry about restraint or shame or the feelings of others.

She leaned on Bryan's chest with her hands and began to fuck him in earnest.

*************************

Becky stared fascinated as the prim-and-proper Little Miss Nervous turned into a cock-loving slut. Because Sarah was petite, Becky was worried that she would have problems with Bryan's sizable cock, but no... she was riding him good. Sarah's sweet little cunt was swallowing that cock right down to the root and Sarah was moaning and crying out like a woman in labour.

Becky looked at Bryan. He was watching little Sarah bouncing up and down, seeming strangely detached. Becky knew her husband's face when he was turned on, about to lose control, and this wasn't it. Was her presence inhibiting him, preventing him from letting go? Sarah was humping with her eyes closed, so Becky caught Bryan's attention and pointed to herself, then the door: Do you want me to go? Bryan gave a slight shake of the head. No.

Becky sat leaning on her arms with one leg stretched out and she watched the sex scene play out before her. Of all the feelings she was afraid of experiencing -- jealousy, insecurity, regret -- the one she didn't expect was embarrassment. Sarah was inexperienced and trying too hard. Trying to make Bryan cum. Trying to show she could be sexual, uninhibited. Perhaps even trying to be like Becky.

And it was partly Becky's fault. The way she had invited Sarah onto Bryan's dick implied that ejaculation would happen automatically. I mean, he had literally stopped himself from coming inside his wife. But watching Sarah bounce away without even realising that the man was detached, not feeling it, made Becky realise how much interaction there was between her and Bryan when they made love. How much eye contact, how much whispering, and how their caresses were actually ways in which they checked in with each other, even in the act of fucking. And if Bryan didn't cum inside Sarah after all this build-up, it would be devastating to her. It would ruin everything.

'Oh, Bryan...' muttered Becky to herself. 'Please do something.'

Almost as though he heard her, Bryan reached out, took Sarah's hips in his big hands and brought her humping to a gentle stop. He took Sarah by her ribcage and lifted her to him, his cock slipping out, took her head in both his hands and kissed her.

Now Becky felt the sting of jealousy. She knew those kisses, knew how they made a woman feel, as though she were the most delicious woman on the planet. She saw Sarah's body totally relax, all tension gone, as her mouth was worked by his mouth and tongue. Sarah had one small perfect foot on his thigh as she was kissed and Becky saw that foot seek to settle itself there. It was both beautiful and a little terrifying.

Bryan stopped kissing. His hands were on either side of Sarah's face so that she couldn't see the rest of the room, only him.

'I love you, Sarah,' he said.

Becky saw the foot twitch. Bryan smiled and said:

'Are you thinking about Becky being in the room?'

'Yes,' said Sarah instantly.

'Listen, when Becky and I first discussed inviting you into our love life for real, one thing was absolutely clear. If we do this, we do it one hundred percent or not at all. That I make love to you the same way I make love to her -- with everything I've got. That we go absolutely all the way.'

Bryan looked over at his wife. Becky smiled and nodded.

'She's nodding yes,' said Bryan.

He turned back to Sarah.

'So, let's try that again,' he said. 'I love you, Sarah.'

'I love you, Bryan.'

'Do you trust me?'

'Yes.'

'Good,' he said. 'Now, I'm going to make love to you. And I'm not going to stop until I'm done.'

Bryan kissed her again. Becky saw Sarah's entire body seem to melt onto him as he kissed her. Her feet, her hands, her breasts, every part of Sarah wanted to be touching his body, his manhood, his masculinity. Bryan's hands left her face and began exploring, travelling over her body, her buttocks, her small, perfectly formed legs. He no longer needed to hide the room from her sight. Sarah was eating the man's face, kissing him passionately in full view of his wife, and she looked so beautiful that Becky found herself envying Bryan. It looked great to be a man.

Bryan placed his arms around Sarah's shoulders and hips and gently rolled them both over on the duvet. He had done this so expertly that their kissing was unbroken, and yet Sarah was now underneath him.

Becky stifled a gasp, her hand moving downwards to between her legs. It was going to happen. It was really going to happen. And Sarah looked tiny, trapped between the floor and the giant who was ravishing her. Sarah's pale, slender limbs made Bryan look dark and brutal, like a man-beast, a minotaur, about to ruin a virgin. Becky saw the silhouette of his curved erect penis behind the crook of Sarah's knee and she felt a burning desire to see the act of penetration.

Becky paused in her masturbation and began to crawl towards the lovers, keeping to the edge of the duvet so as not to disturb them. She found a place near one of Bryan's legs and was about to lie on her back, when Sarah suddenly looked at her.

Becky froze, heart thumping. Because of their height difference, Bryan couldn't kiss Sarah and penetrate her at the same time, so he was moving his body upwards. As his mouth left hers, Sarah sighed, lifted her head to kiss his shoulder... and opened her eyes. That's when she locked gazes with Bryan's wife.

Becky didn't move. She was praying that she hadn't spoiled things, that Sarah wouldn't be put off or have her insecurities triggered. It felt like an age that they looked at one another. Then Sarah laid her head back down and closed her eyes. Becky breathed a silent sigh of relief.

Then Sarah's feet began to move.

Becky watched transfixed as Sarah's tiny, perfect little feet began to slide sideways on the duvet, opening her knees wide. Between Bryan's monolithic left leg and Sarah's delicate white right leg, Becky could now see Sarah's tiny, perfect little cunt. It looked exquisite, beautiful, but also impossibly small for the man's great cock. And when Sarah's tiny, perfect little hand appeared and wrapped its fingers around the shaft, that cock looked as big as a horse's.

Becky's fingers were slick with her juice as she masturbated herself. She watched fascinated as the white hand made that great purple helmet tease the delicate white lips apart, revealing a pink interior. Bryan's hips moved, the white hand withdrew, and the purple helmet slowly disappeared inside, accompanied by the soft sound of Sarah's sighs. But as the shaft went in and out, going deeper and deeper, the sighs grew louder and more ecstatic.

Becky's fingers were circling furiously. Bryan's cock was now going all the way in and Sarah lifted her feet, giving Becky a perfect view. Sarah's cunt was stretched round to the shape of Bryan's shaft as it went in and out, and her loud sounds of ecstasy -- so unlike the previous overdone moaning -- were the sexiest sounds Becky had ever heard. Her own orgasm was burning to be released, the nerves in her arms and legs tingling, but Becky held it off by force of will, waiting for the right moment.

Then it happened.

Bryan suddenly began making guttural gasps. His cock made three quick thrusts and buried itself in the woman. Then he cried out in orgasm, the sound bursting from his throat, and Sarah responded with great sighs of 'Aaah! Aaaaaaah!'

Becky stared at the round fold of Sarah's cunt, the only thing visible as Bryan's cock was all the way inside her. She sensed more than saw the flesh pushing, pressing, straining. Then, at the edge where cunt met cock, a milk-white blob was squeezed out, grew large like a raindrop and ran down to Sarah's tiny, perfect little anus.

Becky's orgasm hit like a lightning bolt. It was so strong, she thought it might kill her. She screamed and cried out as she shook and thrashed, her whole body blowing apart with sensation. A hundred times she had fantasized this moment, yet never in any of them, never once had she imagined, that the thing which would drive her from orgasm to orgasm, until she flopped back onto the carpet in exhaustion, was the knowledge that Sarah was so posh, so refined, that even her anus was perfect... and then to see that perfect little anus get besmirched by a blob of her husband's cum.

Becky lay on her back, unable to speak. Her last thought as she drifted off into a blissful stupor was, 'I can't wait to tell Bryan.'