All Comments on 'Audrey's Awakening Pt. 02'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
A Refreshing Series****

Well written and very entertaining to me!! Thanks for sharing.

OldBullUSOldBullUSabout 4 years ago
Beautifully written!

Love your writing style, and the way you are creating erotic tension without being trashy. Can't wait to see the next part...and the part after that!

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17about 4 years ago

What a beautiful vision you were able to describe of Audrey wearing such a sexy revealing dress. I was able to in vision her standing in front of you as if I was there. How you were able to keep your hands off of her is beyond. As another OldBullUS put it, the way you build sexual tension without being trashy is masterful. I can’t wait for ch.3.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Yes, please!

More, please!

More Yummy Mommy, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really

He calls her Mom with nauseating frequency. And “my eyes nearly had a heart attack”. Really? Seriously? You can do better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Best line was ".... it gives a sense of reality to the entire fantasy". What a beautiful line. It is going to be a really good starting point to reading other stories that I have not read. To the stories that I have already read, I would have to redefine them to that line. I have used "plausible" to try to define a part of a fantasy to make it fit my thoughts of what I am reading. I have a new phrase to help me now. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES