All Comments on 'Audrey's Awakening Pt. 03'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jrbradford17Jrbradford17about 4 years ago

It looks like both Audrey & Jessie have found out things about their spouses that will forever change their marriages. I loved the sexual encounter with Audrey just wish there was more of it. I would have liked knowing how Jessie felt about finally coming in his hot Mother-in-law. I hope there’s more dialogue of how Jessie feels about Audrey sexually in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't stop!

Keep writing!....good job.

AlexKay150AlexKay150about 4 years ago
Reminds me of me

would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And then?

Waiting eagerly for part 4!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
Why is Jessie so pathetic?

What an absolute weak, spineless, wimp of a cuck he is. To allow his cheating slut wife to slut around and fuck dozens of guys. To also get STD's of a variety of types and then take part in a gangbang where she is fucked by about 10-12 and sucks off another 4 or 5. Teally? He accepts this? Cause she is trying to "find herself" a good fuck to give her orgasms. Having an "Open" marriage where only she gets to fuck around. Now she is Separated. And he agrees to all this? Has he no balls at all? No self-respect? This is just hopeless. Now he is fucking her Mother who is at least 25 years older than him. What a fucken mess of a story.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Question: Why is Laura worth it?

Answer: She isn't.

Resolution?

Answer: Throw out Ken and Laura!

chytownchytownalmost 4 years ago
Wow This Is So Entertaining*****

Damn what a great storyline. You are a master storyteller to me!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was kinda of getting into the story but Jessie keeps calling Audrey as "mom" a bit too much. Now that he has fucked her is he really a "Mother Fucker"? Too late to probably stop calling her "mom" is too much? Anyway, Laura just comes home after gangbanging a bunch of frat boys and she says that she wants "...kissing and romance"? Really? Not much reality or plausibility to get into the story but still good smooth creative writing. Jessie just takes her wanting a separation, and being told she just had 12 loads of cum in her? Surprised she is not pregnant already.

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

As with other stories this author has written...wonderful descriptions, wonderful build up and plot . I find myself " drawn in" and sincerely wish I could write nearly this well. Great, entertaining read...!

Jaymie_deeJaymie_deeover 2 years agoAuthor

@blueman5410... thank you very much for your kind words, it means a lot to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES