Audrey's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean on one occasion; Laura actually had an orgasm during sex. I had read in a magazine about this special position that was supposedly a tried and true method to guarantee an orgasm for a woman. We tried it out one night and it really worked. You'd think that, once that happened, we'd do it all the time, right? But even though she had an orgasm, Laura wasn't all that excited about doing it that way. She said she thought it felt too unnatural to her. She thought it was fun, but not something she wanted to do regularly."

"Unnatural?" She said, furrowing her brow. "That doesn't sound all that appealing to me either."

I laughed aloud, "Hey, it wasn't as if we were swinging from chandeliers or anything bizarre like that. And I personally thought it was completely natural."

Audrey looked at me thoughtfully and bit her lip. "Really? I would be most interested in reading that magazine article you mentioned. I don't suppose you'd happen to remember the name of that particular magazine, would you?"

I frowned and thought, "Geez, Mom, I'm not exactly sure. I mean it was just one of a pile of magazines lying around at the dentist's office waiting room. I don't know...Woman's Health... or Healthy Woman...some name like that."

Audrey shrugged and nodded, "It was months ago, you said?"

I nodded, "Yes, back when I had my crown put in. And it seemed like a pretty old copy at the time too."

We lapsed into silence for several minutes, watching television once more. "You say this technique actually worked?" She suddenly asked, breaking the silence once more. "And Laura actually had an orgasm when you used that position?"

"Absolutely it worked," I responded, turning to look at her. "Not only did it work, but it happened for her very quickly too."

Audrey nodded and pursed her lips thoughtfully, "Do you think you could tell me more about what Laura found to be distasteful about it?"

I sighed heavily and shrugged, "I don't know, Mom. Laura's always seemed to have this romantic fantasy image in her head about how sex should be, and she's not all that thrilled about anything that doesn't happen to fit into that particular romantic fantasy of hers. It wasn't so much that she found it to be distasteful, she'd just rather have the whole nude on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace scenario, with candles and wine and soft music, if you know what I mean."

"I think that's probably every woman's fantasy," Audrey responded with a laugh. "Was it some strange kind of Kama Sutra position or something?"

"Not at all," I responded with an emphatic shake of my head, "In fact, it was just a variation of the normal missionary position."

She nodded and looked away, biting her lip self-consciously. "You'll have to forgive me for being so curious," she said. "It's just that...well, this is a subject that has been very much an issue all my life. And, if I thought that there might be ANY resolution for me, I would most certainly want to explore it."

"I understand," I responded with a smile, "And please, you can ask me anything about it anytime."

Audrey smiled warmly and reached over to pat my hand affectionately. "Thank you," she said. "And, actually, if you wouldn't mind, I would very much appreciate it if you might someday find the time to write down everything you can remember about that article."

"Well, sure," I said, "Of course I will. I'd be happy to."

"And please," she continued, patting my hand once more. "We're both adults here, so don't be shy about being as explicitly graphic about it as you can possibly be. I would love to try to recreate the experience with Ken that you had with Laura."

"Of course," I responded, "I can even do it right now if you like."

She laughed and shook her head, "No, don't go to any trouble. There's no hurry. Just sometime, whenever you get a chance."

I smiled at her, sensing an urgency within her that belied her words. "It's no problem at all, Mom," I said.

Later, that morning, as Audrey attended to a few chores, I sat at my computer and typed out, in explicit detail, the method of love-making that was depicted in that magazine article and gave it to her when we sat down to dinner that evening.

************************

The rest of that week was a flurry of activity. Audrey's birthday was that Saturday, and for her birthday, she and Ken had planned a getaway weekend in Las Vegas. Ken would be out of town for the next several days but planned to be home by late Friday night, where they planned to drive to Las Vegas.

Audrey was excited about the trip and seemed even more cheerful and buoyant than normal. However, on the morning Ken departed, Audrey seemed down and despondent. More so than she might normally be whenever he left for one of his trips.

"Hey," I said, leaning over the kitchen table and patting her hand with a smile. "Cheer up, he's only going for a couple of days and then you're off to Las Vegas."

Audrey nodded and smiled, but the smile never made it all the way up to her eyes. "It's not that," she said with a subtle shrug, pouring us each a refill of coffee.

"What's going on?" I asked when she remained silent.

She looked up at me and bit her lip, "Last night," she began tentatively. "I explained to Ken about the sex position you told me about...and we tried it."

"And?" I coaxed when she paused once more.

She looked up at me and a tear slipped from her eye to run down her cheek. "Oh, Mom, I'm so sorry," I said, moving my chair beside hers to put my arm over her shoulders.

She leaned her head against mine and wiped her eyes, "Sorry," she said, sniffing back more tears. "I guess I just had my hopes set too high this time."

I held her affectionately until she regained her composure. "I'm not sure if we even did it right either," she said when she raised her head. "It felt...well, it pretty much felt the way it always feels."

"And, you're sure you did it the way I wrote?"

"I think so," she responded. "It just didn't feel any different."

I frowned, thinking to myself that it would surely have felt noticeably different if they had done it correctly. "Maybe you should try it again, it most definitely should have felt different if you did it correctly."

Audrey nodded, "Yes, perhaps we should at least try it one more time."

I spent the rest of the day with the band and we rehearsed for several long hours. I returned home to find Audrey in the kitchen beginning to prepare dinner. I jumped in to assist and we soon had things going smoothly.

She seemed quiet, as if something was still weighing on her mind, and was not her usual loquacious self. As we sat down dinner, she went through two glasses of wine before finishing even half her meal.

"Ken called earlier," she said softly, picking through her food absently. "Apparently, the company has held him over and now he won't be home until Monday."

I cringed, knowing how much she had been looking forward to the get-away weekend for her birthday. "Damn, Mom," I said, "I'm sorry."

She sighed heavily and shrugged, "I guess we'll just have to put Vegas off until next weekend instead."

I nodded, seeing the disappointment written all over her face. It wasn't just the trip to Vegas; it was supposed to have been her birthday present too.

After dinner, we cleared the dishes and she excused herself, saying she felt she needed to have a nice hot bath. I settled myself on the living room sofa to watch a bit of television.

About a half an hour later Audrey entered the living room in her robe, carrying a rather large glass of wine, and seated herself on the sofa beside me. She appeared even more anxious than she had previously, fidgeting with her hands in her lap as she stared at the television.

"I...um...very much need to talk to you about something," she said, keeping her eyes averted as she spoke,

"Sure," I responded, turning down the volume of the television. "What's on your mind?"

"Well," she began tentatively, keeping her eyes averted as she absently plucked at the nap of the sofa cushion with her fingertips, "This is...very difficult for me...But, I've got something weighing very heavily on my mind. There is something I very much need to know...I MUST know. All these years I've tried to come to terms with it, and I kept telling myself that it really wasn't all that important, that it really didn't matter."

She turned her head and looked into my eyes, "But...it DOES matter," she said, her expression grave.

I nodded silently. I could readily see, from the seriousness of her countenance, how difficult it was for her to speak at that moment.

"There is something I need from you," she said, averting her eyes once more. "And I can't even begin to tell you how much it grieves me to have to ask it of you...but...I think you are probably the only one in the world I can turn to about it."

My eyes widened in surprise at the seriousness of her demeanor. "Of course, Mom, whatever you need," I responded quickly, wanting very much to help her with whatever was bothering her.

Audrey glanced at me and made a fleeting attempt to smile, "I only ask because of the experience you had with Laura. But what I want, and really need, from you is very...very personal. And, please, you have every right to say no, I will understand completely."

I nodded; my curiosity piqued beyond measure.

"I need to know," she began, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. "One way or another, if it exists within the realm of possibility...for me to have an orgasm during sex."

My eyes flew wide in surprise, and I was glad her eyes were fixed upon her hands in her lap.

"When you...when you spoke about how you made it possible for Laura, I...I couldn't get it out of my mind. It's something I've tried to come to terms with all my married life. And believe me...I hope you understand that...there is nothing I've ever wanted more than to be able to experience that with my husband."

"I understand." I returned softly.

Audrey sighed once more, "I had such high hopes when Ken and I tried that position you so kindly wrote out for me. But it just didn't work out."

"I'm sorry, Mom," I said, reaching out to touch her shoulder affectionately.

Audrey glanced at me once more and shrugged her shoulders, "Oh, it's all right," she said, attempting another smile. "I suppose I've become rather used to it after so many years. But before I put the hope of it ever happening completely out of my mind...once and for all...and never let it darken my doorstep again...I have...just one more thing I would very much like to try."

I nodded silently.

Audrey turned toward me, she reached out with both hands and took my hand in hers, "I am very much hoping you might be willing to help me by demonstrating...with me...exactly how you made it happen for Laura."

I was stunned, no wonder it had been difficult for her. "Demonstrate?" I responded, trying to keep the incredulity out of my voice, "Do you mean..."

"Yes..." She answered before I could finish framing the question, "That's exactly what I mean. Because you have that unique knowledge with Laura, I think you are probably my one last chance to know for sure. Ken tried, bless his heart, but I didn't get a sense that we were doing it correctly"

"Oh." I stammered, my heart pounding in my chest. "Are you asking me to have sex with you?"

Audrey nodded silently with her eyes averted, "I suppose that IS what I'm asking. Only...well to my mind, I would prefer to think of it as something more like a...a...science experiment."

Holy shit. I nodded, hoping to keep the look of incredulity from my face. I could hardly believe my ears. She was asking me to physically demonstrate the sex position with her. I had to bite my lip to keep myself smiling with pleasure.

Audrey sighed and smiled hesitantly, seemingly relieved to have given voice to her request. "And believe me," she continued, squeezing my hands affectionately. "I will most certainly understand if you say no. My biggest fear in asking this of you is that by doing so it will hurt our friendship. That's the last thing I would ever want to have happen. All you have to do is just say no, and I will cheerfully resign myself to my lot in life and then you and I can just hopefully forget we ever had this conversation."

"And...if I say yes?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest.

Audrey's smile faded, and she looked imploringly into my eyes, "Then you would be giving me one final hope."

"Well then, yes...my answer is yes," I replied. "For you, I'd do anything."

I could see tears beginning to well in her eyes and she smiled. "Thank you," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "Even if this last chance doesn't work out, I think it will at least finally give me some kind of closure."

I nodded, "All right," I said. "Have you given any thought as to how we should go about doing this?"

Audrey nodded as she wiped the moisture from her eyes, "Yes," she said. "For as much as I would wish to keep everything as much of a scientific experiment as possible, I think we should keep it out of our respective bedrooms. We could maybe use my yoga mat on the living room floor if that works for you."

"I'm sure that would work perfectly," I nodded in agreement.

"I would also think we would only have to remove as much clothing as necessary. Maybe only from the waist down?"

Again, I nodded, understanding her wish to keep everything as technical and unromantic as possible. "Of course," I responded, keeping my face without expression so as to not appear overly enthusiastic.

Audrey smiled almost sadly and shrugged her shoulders, "Then, I suppose the only thing left to do is decide when it should happen."

I returned her shrug, "I'll leave that to you, Mom," I said. "I'll make myself at your disposal anytime you feel the timing is right for you."

Her smile widened and a flush rose high on her cheekbones, "I have nothing pressing to do right at the moment," she said, looking away self-consciously. "How about you?"

I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed the back of her fingers, "I'm ready whenever you are, Mom."

She nodded, and I felt her fingers tremble in my hand. "All right, then," she said, standing up and pulling me to stand beside her. She led me to the living room, releasing my hand to retrieve her yoga mat from behind the sofa. She spread the mat open and then sat down, patting the mat beside her.

I knelt beside her, "I should probably remove my pants," I said, fumbling with the zipper of my jeans. As I pulled them down, along with my briefs, Audrey reclined and rolled onto her side facing me. With my pants removed, I reclined beside her. She smiled and, as we lay facing one another, she pulled open her robe and I heard the soft swish of nylon as she removed her panties.

Audrey looked at me expectantly and I cringed inwardly as my traitorous penis lay completely flaccid. I grasped my member and began to stroke myself in a futile attempt to get an erection. For the life of me, I had no idea why this was happening to me at that moment, but likely it was the stress of the moment and the worry of performing as successfully as she was hoping.

"Sorry," I murmured sheepishly as I stroked myself rapidly. "I'm having a bit of difficulty."

Surprisingly, Audrey smiled broadly at my discomfiture. "And here I thought all you men were always ready for sex," she said with a grin.

"Not funny," I returned, smiling in spite of myself.

"Maybe I can help," she offered, reaching to remove my hand and replace it with her own. Her fingers encircled my cock and stroked ever so gently, her touch sending a thrill through me, her fingers cool and soft.

Under her tender touch, I became erect very quickly and, as I did so, Audrey's eyes widened. "Oh," she said, a faint look of surprise on her face. "I had no idea you were so...well endowed."

I laughed tentatively, no-one who had ever seen my erection would ever use the words "well endowed" to describe it. I am, and always have been, average at best. As I reached full tumescence, Audrey continued to caress me, her fingers exploring. "Wow," she said with a raise of one eyebrow, "very big."

I laughed once more, "Mom," I said, "believe me, I'm nothing more than average." At which, she looked at me curiously, as if I was surely joking.

I stilled her hand with my own, knowing if I let her continue, I would surely lose control in another minute or so. When that thought occurred to me, so did the sudden thought of being inside her.

"I'm ready when you are," she said, rolling onto her back.

"Um," I began tentatively, "Mom, when we do this, I'm not sure how well I might be able to...well, to stop myself from letting go."

"Oh," she said, rolling toward me and taking my face between her hands. "Don't you dare to even think about trying to stop yourself. Regardless of how anything happens for me, I sincerely hope you will be able to pleasure yourself."

My heart skipped a beat and my cock pulsed with anticipation of her vagina. "But I, um, don't have a condom," I said.

"Did you wear a condom with Laura?" She asked. When I shook my head she smiled, "Then I don't want you to wear one with me either. I want everything to be exactly as it was when you were with her."

I nodded, my entire body shuddering with expectation as she lay back and I rose over her and insinuated myself between her thighs. The sensation of her bare skin against mine was excruciatingly sensual, her flesh warm and pliant and inviting.

"Tell me everything I need to do," she murmured, her eyes imploring. I felt her fingers trembling as her hands gently gripped my upper arms.

"Lift your legs," I instructed, holding myself away from her body. As she complied, I felt the soft brush of her pubic hair against my erection and I shivered pleasurably.

I lowered myself, bringing the tip of my cock to her raised pubic mound, guiding the tip of my cock between her lips and making myself wet with her lubrication. Very gently I penetrated her with just the tip of my cock. Her body shuddered and she gasped. "You okay?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded and I pressed myself forward to penetrate her deeper, leaving the greater length of my shaft outside of her vagina. Dear God, she felt incredible inside. Her vagina was exquisitely tight and luxuriantly slick. It was all I could do to keep from ramming myself into her and letting go.

I moved my body forward until her head was at my chest and my erection was pointing almost straight down and then I spread my legs wide. "Okay, lower your legs onto mine," I instructed. As she did so I let most of my weight settle onto her.

With her legs pressing down on mine, I moved my hips and Audrey gasped aloud. "Oh, my God," she said, her voice little more than a breathy gasp. "This feels nothing like it was with Ken."

I smiled and moved my hips again, "Just move your hips against me," I instructed.

Audrey pressed her hips up into me and gasped as the shaft of my erection slid over her clitoris. She thrust again...and again.

"Oh, God," she cried. "Oh, God...it's..."

She never finished her sentence as her entire body shuddered almost violently. Her hips moved rapidly against me as her arms encircled my waist almost painfully.

I smiled and for the first time since we began, I forgot about my own pleasure and thrilled to the realization that it was finally happening for her. Her lips parted as she gasped, and I felt her teeth brush my shoulder. Her body shuddered several times and then finally relaxed.

"Thank you," she groaned softly, her lips against my shoulder, "Thank you, thank you...Oh, my god, thank you."

I smiled broadly, completely overjoyed and elated to have been a part of her first orgasm. I moved my body down until our faces were at the same level and smiled at her. She returned my smile, her face flushed and blotchy from her orgasm.