Audrey's Awakening Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can still stop myself," I said, looking into her eyes.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head emphatically. "Don't you dare stop," she said, her eyes almost imploring. "I want you to finish...please."

Oh, my god, like I needed any further encouragement. With my eyes locked on hers, I pressed my hips forward and penetrated her to the full extent of my erection. Her vagina gripped me with a sensuality like nothing I had ever experienced before, so lusciously slick and exquisitely tight.

Her eyes fluttered and her mouth opened as she cried out and her hands grasped my buttocks cheeks almost painfully.

I lowered my head, bringing my lips close to her ear, kissing her gently as I began to thrust into her. I felt her respond, moving her hips to match my rhythm, and I moved my lips to her neck kissing her passionately as I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

"Oh, no," she murmured breathlessly as her hips began to move more vigorously. "Oh, no...Oh, NO!"

"Oh, Mom," I breathed softly into her ear as my first ejaculation erupted inside her and I surrendered to the beauty of her body.

Audrey shuddered, crying out as another orgasm swept her away in the exquisite agony of orgasmic pleasure. We came simultaneously in a crescendo of gasps and cries of pleasure, her fingernails digging painfully into my buttock cheeks.

As our movements finally stilled, I raised my head to smile at her. My smile was wiped completely away to see tears streaming down the sides of her face and her body wracked with sobs. I quickly rolled from between her legs, reluctantly pulling my rapidly softening erection from her as I moved. She rolled onto her side away from me and I leaned close to caress her arm gently.

"Mom? Are you okay?" I ventured, stroking her arm with concern.

"I...I just need to be alone right now," she said, her voice heavy with emotion.

I nodded, carefully covering her stunningly beautiful nakedness with her robe and stood, gathering up my clothing and leaving the room. I made my way to the kitchen and dressed, finding a bottle of her coconut rum in the cupboard and pouring myself a generous amount before sitting at the kitchen table.

I shook my head in complete disbelief that a woman who had never in her life had an orgasm during intercourse had suddenly had two orgasms in the space of five minutes. I grinned broadly, immensely pleased that I had been the one to have drawn those pleasures from her.

After my experience with Laura, I had been reasonably certain that Audrey would experience at least SOME measure of pleasure by doing that missionary position correctly. But the fact that she had cum twice was a little disquieting, and I had no immediate explanation for it.

Although, her rather surprising description regarding the size of my erect penis certainly gave me pause to think. She had most definitely seemed surprised, even commenting on how I was well endowed. Could that possibly indicate that Ken was perhaps much smaller than I? I am, by all accounts, merely average, fully erect I'm barely six inches in length. As I ruminated, I heard Audrey stirring in the other room, then listened as her footsteps took her up the stairs.

Moments later I heard the sound of the upstairs shower and sighed, hoping she was all right. It must have come as a quite a shock to her system, physically and emotionally, to have been so pleasurably responsive after so many years without those feelings. I went into the living room and switched on the television, knowing she would be down in her own good time.

Almost thirty minutes later, I heard her footsteps descending the stairs. She appeared in the foyer carrying a suitcase and a jacket, setting them both down and smiling at me through the doorway.

She came into the living room smiling broadly and joined me on the sofa, pressing herself against me affectionately as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed my cheek and, as I turned my face toward her, kissed my lips.

"Thank you, Jessie," she said with a heartwarming smile. "I hardly have words to express how much I love and appreciate everything you have given me today."

I returned her smile and she crushed me in another tight embrace. "I learned some very profound truths today," she said, pulling back to look into my eyes. "First of all, and most importantly, I CAN have orgasms during sex, and it opens my world to being able to share that with experience with my husband. I know now that he and I had not done things correctly that first time.

"Secondly," she continued as color highlighted her cheeks. "Apparently size DOES matter. I have never been with another man other than Ken, so he has been the only experience I've had with male genitalia. I have no way of knowing if Ken is just small or if you are just handsomely endowed. All I can tell you is that with you...I felt something inside that I've never felt before. And, thank you for giving me that experience. I think my daughter is not just a fool, but a profound fool."

I smiled, "I'm just really happy that everything worked out so well for you," I said. "But, what's with the suitcase?"

"Ah!" She said, her smile brightening. "Now that I know the mechanics of having an orgasm sexually, I plan to do that very thing tonight, with Ken. We might not be able to get a weekend in Vegas because of his work, but I can certainly spend my birthday in bed with him and making love."

I smiled, and for at least the hundredth time, thought Ken to be the luckiest man on the planet. "So, where are you off to?"

"He's at the Marriott in San Diego, room 414. I'm going to surprise him. It should only take about ninety minutes or so to get there, so I should be able to get there by about ten this evening. Early enough I would think."

"All right," I smiled as she stood. "I'll hold down the fort here, you go and have a great birthday celebration." I walked with her into the foyer and she turned and embraced me once more.

"This is all because of you, Jessie. And I'll never be able to ever thank you enough for today."

With that, she kissed my lips once more and then turned and made her way out the door. I sighed and smiled, feeling the sensation of her lips still on mine. I made myself a sandwich and plunked myself down in front of the television for the rest of the evening.

I opened Netflix and found an old Paul Newman movie, "Cool Hand Luke" and settled down to re-watch an old favorite. Just as the movie was about to end, I was startled to hear a key in the front door.

To my complete astonishment, Audrey stepped through the door and dropped her suitcase, then crumbled onto the floor beside it with tears streaming down her face.

I gasped and rushed to her, crouching down to take her in my arms. She clutched at me, her fingers grasping the sleeves of my shirt as she buried her face in my neck and sobbed uncontrollably for several minutes. I said nothing, just held her and let her work through whatever it was.

When her crying finally abated, she raised her face to look into my eyes. "What's wrong, Mom?" I asked, reaching out to wipe the wetness from her cheek. "What's happened?"

She looked at me silently for a long poignant moment, her eyes on mine. "He wasn't alone," she said at last. "He wasn't ALONE."

(The story continues in Audrey's Awakening Pt. 04)