Audrey's Awakening Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey's hand found mine and together we caressed her lower abdomen as we continued to kiss, her lips becoming very warm against mine. I slipped my fingertips beneath the waistband of her panties, lifting them slightly as we both slipped our fingers beneath it.

Looking directly into her eyes, I slid my hand down, through her silky pubic hair to cup her vulva with my fingers. Her hand found mine, her fingers on top of mine as my hand moved with a slow sensual rhythm between her legs. I kissed her passionately and felt her respond pleasurably, her hips moving beneath my hand as she parted her thighs invitingly.

I pressed the flat of my middle finger ever so gently between the soft folds of her lips and she moaned softly into my mouth, lifting her hips against my hand. I felt the warm gush of her arousal spread over my fingers and wetting her lips. She pressed her hand against mine, holding me tightly to her as her hips began to move more rapidly. Sensing she was near; I slipped my middle finger into her vagina. Audrey gasped, her eyes wide, her eyelids fluttering rapidly. I plunged my finger into her rapidly, hearing wet sounds emanating from between her legs as my hand moved rapidly against her.

Audrey came almost explosively, pressing her thighs together tightly, holding our hands between her legs as her hips twitched almost spasmodically. She crushed her mouth to mine, moaning softly into my mouth as she let herself go and surrendered to the pleasure of her orgasm.

As her orgasm began to wane, she relaxed her thighs, pulling her hand from between her legs, she reached to find my erection. She moved her hand lightly over the curve of my shaft, sending a shiver of anticipation coursing through my body. She tenderly cupped my balls, squeezing gently and making me squirm with pleasure. She looked into my eyes and smiled as she took up the bottle of lotion and let a large portion dribble down over my erection. She took me in her hand and began to stroke me with increased speed and enthusiasm, her hand moving rapidly, her intention unmistakable.

My orgasm could no longer be denied and, as I began to move my hips, she pulled her lips from mine and looked meaningfully into my eyes as she stroked me.

"Oh, God," I sighed, staring into her eyes. "Mom...you're going to make me cum."

"Yesss," she hissed, her eyes never leaving mine. "I want you to cum. Cum for me, Jessie."

I arched my back, feeling my orgasm suddenly swelling beyond my control. "Mom!" I gasped as my first ejaculation erupted over my stomach. Audrey closed her hand over the tip of my cock and squeezed tenderly as each succeeding ejaculation filled her hand and oozed through her fingers.

"Mom!" I sighed once more, reaching up to caress her cheek, our eyes locked on one another.

She smiled at me as I let go, caressing my cock long after I had finished. She lifted her hand to her mouth and took two fingers into her mouth to taste my semen. "You taste nice," she said, her lips curling into a sly smile. Moments later she rose and made her way to the bathroom, returning with a towel and a warm, wet washcloth, and proceeded to clean my stomach and pubic area.

"That was...incredible," I smiled.

Audrey gave me a sidelong glance, "I agree," she said. "Although, for me, the word incredible seems a bit of an understatement. In my entire life, no-one's ever touched me so sensually." She looked at me and smiled, "Thank you for making me feel so beautiful."

I pulled her to me, and we kissed lingeringly, pulling away as we heard sounds of people in the hallway outside our suite and realized people were arising for the new day.

"Come on," I said, pulling back the bedding. "We should at least try to get a little bit of sleep."

Audrey nodded, her eyes looking tired as she crawled beneath the sheets. I switched off the light and we curled into each other's arms. "Would it be possible for you to call me Audrey whenever we're being intimate together?" She murmured softly, her head cradled against my chest.

I smiled in the dark. It had certainly felt a little strange to call her Mom, especially while I was cumming, but in all the time I had known her, I had never called her anything but Mom.

"I LOVE that you call me Mom," she continued. "Please don't ever stop doing that, it's very special and endearing to me. But it just sounds a little...inappropriate to call me Mom when you're inside me."

"I understand completely," I said softly, caressing her shoulder. "And I'm glad you brought it up. It's felt a little odd for me too at those times."

"Thank you," she murmured, sounding very sleepy.

"Goodnight, Audrey," I whispered with a broad smile.

"Goodnight, Jessie," she responded nestling against me. We both drifted off to sleep very quickly, lying in the comfort of each other's arms.

I awoke with a start a few hours later to the sound of the hotel room door being opened. Thinking it must be someone from the housekeeping staff, I sat up and opened my eyes to protest and was surprised to see Audrey entering the room with a cardboard tray of breakfast fare from Starbucks, coffee, and bagels. She smiled broadly, dressed casually in her knee-length shorts, her sleeveless blouse, and sandals. she approached the bed and sat down beside me, curling her legs beneath her as I rose to a sitting position and immediately began sipping one of the coffees.

"You're up and dressed. Why didn't you wake me?" I asked with a smile.

"You were sleeping so soundly, I just didn't have the heart to do it," she said. "I remembered that Starbucks downstairs from last night and thought breakfast in bed might be a nice way to start our day."

"It's perfect," I smiled, reaching for a bagel.

"Also...I hope you won't be angry with me," she said, looking suddenly anxious. "But...while I was down at the front desk area, I kind of made an executive decision without asking you first."

I raised my brows with curiosity as I munched happily on my bagel, and she went on to explain how she had turned in the key for the adjoining suite. "I just figured it was ridiculous to keep it when its only function seemed to be a place to hold my suitcase," she explained.

She went on to reveal how she had proposed to the registration person how she hoped that, instead of keeping two suites for two nights, we might just keep one for three nights. "They agreed," she said, smiling hopefully as she searched my eyes for my approval.

I nodded enthusiastically and smiled, leaning forward to kiss her lips. "Three nights? I can't think of anything nicer than spending an extra night with you," I said. "I just need to call Larry to let him know. Maybe he'll even agree to stay an extra day as well."

She reached into the back pocket of her Bermuda shorts and pulled out a picture, obviously torn from a magazine, of some model or Hollywood celebrity I didn't recognize. "What do you think of this kind of hairstyle for me?" She asked.

I nodded, it looked nice on that woman in the photo and would likely look wonderful on Audrey too. "I'm hoping to find a hair salon today, I really need to do something with this old lady hairstyle of mine."

After breakfast, I quickly showered and dressed, and we made our way down to the casino floor. Audrey wanted to browse the shopping area and we gravitated toward it. The first place that captured her interest was a hair salon that she had been hoping to find. I busied myself reading magazines and watching other tourists wandering around out in the mall area while Audrey had her hair attended to. I was astonished at the results, Audrey looked twenty years younger with her new style, a sassy kind of unkempt shag that framed her beautiful face wonderfully.

We walked hand-in-hand, looking in all of the shop windows and Audrey drank in every new sight with a child's sense of astonishment and wonder. The Versace shop almost took her breath away, and we spent a great deal of time there. She bought two new dresses, both very dressy and elegant, and both distinctly revealing and sexy. My favorite was a black dress that covered her body from her neck to below her knees and formed to her figure rather provocatively. The dress was quite literally transparent, with a darkened, solid panel that draped in a spiral from her left shoulder, down over her breasts and barely covering them, around her back and then over the front once more to cover her pubic area. The rest of her body was clearly revealed beneath the transparent charcoal material. I smiled, knowing that, because of the nature of the dress, she would be unable to wear anything beneath it.

"I can't wait to wear this on at dinner tonight," she beamed, smiling broadly. I returned her smile, shaking my head in mild astonishment to notice how much Audrey had opened herself to dressing almost proudly in such a provocative and revealing dress when it had been such a struggle for her the previous night.

She was also completely adamant about buying me a beautiful deep burgundy blazer that cost more than a month's rent anywhere in the country. "Not to worry," she said with a broad smile, flashing Ken's expense account credit card. "Ken can well afford it. Oh, and by the way, dinner tonight and tomorrow night will definitely on Ken's account as well. So don't even THINK about pulling out your wallet tonight."

Outside on the Strip, Audrey admitted she was a little tired, as was I, and we headed back to the Bellagio. She pointed behind us at the tall Stratosphere rising into the skyline to the north. "Do you think we can go there for dinner tonight?" She asked. "The hairstylist was raving about it. She said the dining room at the top revolves to see the entire city."

I thought it an excellent idea and, as soon as we were back in our hotel suite, I quickly telephoned the Stratosphere and made dinner reservations for 7:00 pm. We both collapsed onto the bed after all the walking we had done and luxuriated in the blissfully deep pile of the mattress. We turned to one another and began to kiss and caress and slowly began to undo each other's clothing.

With my jeans unzipped and opened, Audrey caressed my erection and slipped her hand beneath the waistband of my briefs to release me from its tight confines.

She rose onto her elbow, looking down at my erection as she moved her hand gently along the shaft. "You've got a beautiful penis, Jessie," she said with a smile. as she stroked me to full erection. "There's something I've never done with a man," she continued, giving me a sidelong glance. "But I want to do it now, and I'm really hoping I'll be able to make it good for you."

To my astonishment, she bent and brought her lips to the tip of my cock. Kissing me lightly, parting her lips to take the tip into her mouth, pulling with her lips again and again, with excruciating sensuality each time she raised her head.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip, taking in a deep breath as she closed her mouth over the entire tip of my cock. She lowered her head, taking most of my cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling against me as she slowly raised her head, pulling ever so sensually on my shaft with her lips.

"Mmm," she moaned, as she lowered her head to take me into her mouth once more. She held me with her thumb and forefinger wrapped around the base of my shaft as her other hand cupped my balls and squeezed ever so gently.

"Oh, God, yes," I sighed as she began to move her head a little more rapidly. I lay my head back, entwining my fingers into her hair and guiding her movements as her head rose and fell with increased intensity and she moaned softly from deep in her throat.

"Oh, fuck," I sighed, feeling my orgasm beginning to build. "God...Audrey, I'm going to cum."

Even knowing I was about to cum in her mouth, Audrey never paused or slowed the rise and fall of her head and the exquisitely sensual pull of her lips. I gasped as my first ejaculation erupted into her mouth, and Audrey never even flinched, moaning softly from deep down in her throat and flicking her tongue rapidly against the underside of my cock as I continued to let go. Again...and again...and again. She took everything I had to give her, swallowing my semen almost hungrily, her lips pulling, urging every drop from me as she plunged her mouth down onto me and squeezed my balls gently, making soft moaning sounds in her throat each time she swallowed.

I have had more than a few blow jobs in my life, from a variety of women, but no-one ever did so with as much passion and loving enthusiasm as Audrey. She continued to move her mouth on me long after I had finished cumming, sucking me lovingly and swirling her tongue along the entire length of my erection.

She pulled her mouth from me with a heavy sigh, rubbing the tip of my cock over her lips and then over her cheeks, her breathing heavily accelerated. When she looked up at me, her face was highly flushed, her eyes looking into mine were filled with need. "Oh, Jessie," she sighed, her breathy voice low and husky. "I love the taste of you."

She rose up and kissed me passionately and I could feel the heat of her need through her lips. I gently pushed her hip to roll her onto her back and then slid off the mattress, grasping the waistband of her Bermuda shorts and pulling them down over her hips, slipping them completely off along with her panties.

She lay gasping for breath, her stomach muscles twitching with anxiety as I lowered my face to her belly. I kissed her and flicked my tongue deep into her navel, parting her thighs with my hands and insinuating myself between her legs.

"Oh, God," she gasped, her body writhing beneath me as I brought my lips down into her silky pubic hair. I kissed her again and again, moving my lips lower to press against the soft rise of her labia. She cried out again, her fingers suddenly entwining in my hair almost painfully.

"Jessie!" She cried aloud, her hips beginning to pulse beneath me. I knew she was about to cum, I could feel the tenseness rising throughout her entire body. I opened my mouth wide and closed it over her entire labia, pressing the flat of my tongue between her lips and sensing the hard rise of her clitoris there. Her juices permeated my mouth, flowing over my tongue as I pressed it into her.

Audrey shrieked and her fingers tightened even more in my hair as her hips began to buck wildly. I held tightly to her, my arms around her hips, to keep my mouth positioned against her as she began to cum. Her hips moved rapidly, almost spasmodically as she writhed in the exquisite agony of her orgasm. When the sensitivity became too much for her, she pushed my head away with a gasp, crying out as her thighs twitched and shook uncontrollably.

I smiled, her orgasm had quite possibly been the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced a woman having, and I felt proud and happy that it had happened with me and that I had been a part of it for her.

As her breathing slowed and her shaking eased, her body only flinching with an occasional pulse of pleasure, I lowered my mouth to her once more, kissing very lightly and avoiding the acute sensuality of her inflamed clitoris.

Her fingers loosened and she stroked my hair as I felt her body relaxing. I brought my fingertips to her lips, parting them to feel the luxuriant lubrication of her vagina and then slowly inserted my index finger inside her.

She moaned softly, moving her hips slowly as I moved my finger slowly in and out of her vagina. I pressed my index finger against my middle finger and then slowly inserted both fingers into her. Audrey gasped aloud and I once again opened my mouth and began to lightly flick the tip of my tongue against the rise of her clitoris.

Audrey groaned loudly and her hips began to thrust against me as she began to cum almost immediately. Her hips moved so violently I could no longer finesse her with the tip of my tongue and just held my open mouth against her as she let go.

She pushed me away for a second time as her orgasm began to ebb and this time rolled onto her side and closed her legs tightly to keep me away. I lay beside her and took her into my arms as her entire body trembled and tears flowed down her cheeks.

I held her silently, my hands gently caressing her back until she brought herself under control.

"My God, honey," she whispered, her lips touching mine as she spoke, her eyes looking into mine imploringly. "I...I...have NEVER...Oh, God, Jessie..." She crushed her mouth to mine, and we kissed for a long time until we slowly and gently resumed a state of mind that resumed normalcy.

"Do you think we have time for a little bit of a nap before we have to get ready for dinner?" She asked, her voice a little drowsy.

"Of course," I nodded with a smile, reaching to grasp the comforter to pull it over us. We drifted off to a blissful repose, both of us still only semi-clothed, and awoke refreshed as the late afternoon sunshine streaming through the windows announced the approach of evening.

*

(The story continues in Audrey's Awakening Pt 06)


12