Audrey's Game Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Shy wife gets punished for losing by becoming plaything.
3k words
4.62
33.9k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the warmth of her pussy hit the cold wetness of my rough tongue. Just moments earlier, I had been humiliated by letting a tall, blonde god-like Swedish woman spank and finger me while I sat naked in front of my husband and all of his friends and their wives.

It was a secret between my husband, Tim, and I that I enjoyed role playing being embarrassed and losing bets that cost me my clothes, but this was the first time anyone other than him was taking advantage of my fetish. I'm 31 but stay active enough to keep a perky bubble butt and flat tummy. However, I never thought my B cup tits and toned body would be on display tonight.

After five glasses of wine, I let slip to the group that I have a humiliation kink, and once Ann, the goddess wife of one of my husband's friends, heard about my kink, she suggested strip poker and hustled me into losing everything in front of a clothed audience.

So that's how I ended up on all fours, with everyone shouting commands I couldn't refuse, and Ann pulling her fingers out just before I came for my audience. I was so desperate to finish my burning orgasm that when Sarah, one of the other wives, suggested I lick her pussy to earn it, I was more than willing.

At this point, besides some light nudity during the games, I was the only one who had shown anything significant. However, my state of undress and embarrassment must've turned on the crowd, because Sarah was eager to shed her jeans in front of everyone so I could have easy access to her unshaved pussy.

Ann had me crawl over to where Sarah was sitting on the couch. She spread her legs and I immediately smelt her musty aroma. I could sense she was already wet and the idea that my torment had aroused her only made my loins burn hotter. Once my head was about 3 inches from her crotch, I felt Ann push the back of my head, so my face plummeted directly into Sarah.

That's when I first felt the heat coming from her wet lips. The stubs of her pubes tickled my face, and I submissively stuck my tongue out. It instantly pushed her lips apart and met the under layer of her folds. I dragged it around in circles and explored the tastes of her sex. As I danced up and down, she let out a symphony of moans that amused the three husbands watching.

When I thought of Tim not only seeing another women half naked, but watching as I went down on her, my sex drive raged, and I could feel the begging in my crotch return. I hoped Tim would get behind me and fuck my insides while everyone watched me bring Sarah to climax.

Her breathing increased and Ann noticed that I was doing a considerably good job. I had several lesbian experiences in college, so I knew my way around a woman, even though it had been some time.

"Good girl. If you help Sarah cum, maybe the rest of us will help you cum." Ann said.

I had never felt so controlled and embarrassed at the same time. The whole experience was turning me on like crazy but every once in a while, my rational brain would realize what was happening and send shivers of fear and shame through my entire being.

Sarah continued to breathe heavier and heavier. I felt her abdomen move up and down as I picked up speed and found her clit. I wiggled my tongue over her sweating pussy and danced the edge of my mouth over her clitoris until her entire body seized and she squealed out a deep and guttural moan.

Her body went limp and when I looked up, I saw John embarrassed as he realized he had probably never made his wife orgasm. Especially not like I just had. All eyes stared at Sarah's lifeless body as she was motionless from the explosion of ecstasy I had just given her. I was quickly reminded of my situation when I felt Ann's hand wrap a bundle of my hair in her hands and tug hard.

"What shall we have the whore do next?" Ann held me up by my hair and asked the crowd.

I saw all three men try to think of something clever to do without crossing a line. They all wanted the night to keep going and suggesting something like fucking my brains out might end it quickly.

"Well, it is game night, maybe we should play a game with her." Darren finally said.

A game? That was not what I was expecting. I had already prepped myself for more humiliating sex acts, but whatever game they had in mind, I was pretty sure it was going to be more embarrassing than just sucking their cocks.

"That's a great idea. Do you have any thoughts on what the game should be?" Ann asked.

Sarah came back to consciousness and began putting her pants on. Any comfort I had from not being the only one partially naked was now vanishing. Sarah decided to add another brilliant idea to my torture.

"Why don't we all write something we'd like Audrey to do on a piece of paper. Then we'll bring her to the edge of orgasm and make her pick a paper at random. If she wants to finish her climax, she'll have to do what's on the card. If not, we tease her again and she picks a different one." She said.

She seemed to have come up with that fairly quickly. I wondered if she had thought of it another night or had been waiting to suggest it since my little show began. Regardless, everyone was onboard with her idea and soon they were all jotting something down on a small piece of paper.

**********************************************************************************************************

Tim had run upstairs and grabbed the vibrator we like to use on me while we have sex. Ann had added a new rule to the game. If a prompt was pulled and I did it successfully, the person who wrote it had to join me by stripping completely nude and they'd be the one to give me an orgasm.

They had pulled in a table and positioned me on the end with my legs up so my lower region was on full display for everyone. It was an even more compromising position than sitting on all fours like a farm animal. My tailbone was arched enough so that everyone could get a glimpse of my asshole while staring up into my loosened vagina that was spread apart by my legs that were up on the table.

It wasn't dissimilar to sitting at the gynecologist, except my feet were even further back since there were no stirrups. That made it even easier to peek into either of my holes. And of course before my tits were hidden, but now everyone could see just how erect my tiny nipples were.

The bowl with scraps of paper was next to me on my right and Ann was standing with the vibrator on my left.

"Let's begin." Ann said.

Throughout the whole process of setting the game up, I wanted to object and put my clothes back on, but my body begged me to listen. It yearned for commands and attention and forced me to be obedient for my captive audience.

Ann turned the vibrator on and placed it between my legs. She immediately lowered it onto my clit which gave me the sense that she'd gotten off more than a few women in her day. The thought didn't surprise me but the image of beautiful, tall Ann finger fucking some other lucky lady made it even easier to approach climax.

The vibrations met my begging pussy and instantly shot a shock of tingling tension out from my crotch and swirled it through my body in waves of anticipation. I started to shake at once and tightened my whole body. I felt my butthole flex and could tell my abs would be visible from how much I was clenching my body.

Just as the tension built to a head, I took a deep inhale and forgot where I was. My entire body readied for a glorious release of unimaginable euphoria that would fill my essence and explode out from within me. But I forgot what was happening...

Just as I was about to reach the mind-boggling relief that would be cumming at the hands of Ann and my vibrator, she pulled it away. Shivers stabbed up and down my spine and my pussy screamed in agony. All the tension, none of the release. My pussy pulsated, desperately trying to finish itself off but to no avail.

I whined and opened my eyes to see Ann holding the bowl out in front of me. The teasing had turned my thoughts to mush. I could think of nothing except finishing what Ann had started. So, with a foggy mind and burning crotch, I reached into the bowl.

I quickly read what the paper I had chosen said, and my heart sank. Ann took it from my trembling hands and read it to the group.

"Shove something of our choice up your ass." Ann read out loud.

Everyone was quite excited when they heard what I had to do. I'm sure many of them were already thinking of what they should make me shove up myself, but I couldn't think at all. The fire between my legs was clogging my rational thought and every part of me was begging to cum as quickly as possible.

Without thinking, I snatched the vibrator from Ann's hand and flipped around onto my knees. I bent at the waist slightly and used my free hand to pull my right ass cheek apart. Just wanting the challenge to be over, I bent over a little more so everyone had a clear view of my perky butthole in between my plump cheeks, and I drove the vibrator inside my ass.

It was resistant at first and hurt like hell since there was no lube, but I relaxed and eased into the pain. Soon, the fire caused by my embarrassment and my edging transformed the pain into arousal. The vibrator pushed through the tight wrinkles of my clenched asshole and squeezed inside of me.

I had never experienced anything like it before. Tim had put a finger or two inside my butt in the past, but never something this big. Then it dawned on me: I was still being watched. I'd barely ever tried anal before and now I was filling my yoga-fit ass with a sex toy while 6 strangers and my husband watched me willingly do it.

The feeling of intense shame returned. I would have to see these people again. They'd remember this night forever. Then I thought about Darren and John remembering this night while they fucked their wives. The shame got even deeper but so did the burning inside me.

The pain splitting my rear end got more intense as I slowly pulled the vibrator out from deep inside me. I could feel my skin clinging around the material and tugging at it while it exited me. What a site it must've been to see my asshole protest to releasing its biggest shame.

When it was finally free of me, I fell forward on the table. Filled with the heat of lust and embarrassment, I slowly turned around and resumed my position. This time I arched my back even further since it was a bit painful to sit on my asshole. That allowed them to see the newly stretched hole perfectly next to my inflamed vagina.

There was silence as I studied everyone's captivated faces. Almost everyone's jaw was dropped, and I could tell the men wanted to drop their pants and jerk off right onto me.

"I think we can all agree that was an impressive show." Ann said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"However, the card does say an item of our choosing." She continued.

Fuck. I was so horny and desperate to finish my orgasm, I didn't even wait for instructions. I went ahead and ass fucked myself in a room full of people for no reason.

"I'd say she fails this one and has to play all over again." Darren suggested.

No! They were going to tease me again just so I'd have to do another incredibly humiliating prompt. My body was tingling in every possible spot and all I wanted was to release the insane tension in my vagina. I was afraid of what I might do to achieve that goal.

"What a lovely idea." Ann said.

**********************************************************************************************************

Ann did the same routine to get me going. The vibrator that had freshly exited my asshole was now rubbing down my clit again. It brought me right to the edge even faster this time, and when she removed it just before I came, my body screamed even louder.

A horrible, desperate screech escaped my mouth as I quickly sat up and grabbed a piece of paper. I was focused on nothing but completing a task so I'd be rewarded. Then I read the paper.

"What does it say?" Tim called from the couch.

I hadn't tried to speak for a while so I was worried nothing would come out. Luckily, I was able to produce a few words through a quivering, scared voice.

"Stand on the side of the street with your arms above your head for ten minutes." I said.

My heart skipped several beats as I said it. I'd just gotten used to these people seeing me naked, now the whole neighborhood could possibly get a look. The thought terrified me, but my body wouldn't let me object. Tears formed in my eyes as I realized my aching pussy was about to force me to do this.

"On your feet." Ann said.

They all followed as my trembling legs brought me to the front door and I put both hands on my head, perfectly extending my body so that my tummy was outstretched, my tits were protruding more than usual, and my ass jiggled as I walked.

Ann opened the front door and grabbed my elbow that was raised above my head. She pulled on it like an owner pulls on a dog's leash and brought me to the edge of the curb. We lived in a suburban neighborhood, and it was late at night so the only illumination was from a few streetlamps. I reveled in the fact that most of my neighbors would most likely be asleep.

Ann told she had started a timer, then walked away. When I was left alone, I felt the cold air against my bare skin for the first time. It sent shivers through me, and goosebumps formed on every part of my fully exposed body.

I stood there, my heart beating out of my chest for what felt like an eternity. After a little while, my arousal started to die down and the reality of the situation set in. Although no one had walked by, I was completely nude and completely in the open. My cheeks went flush, and my knees almost buckled as I shook with fear.

Then, my worst nightmare came true. A black SUV drove by and rolled down their window. It was a group of college-aged boys laughing and gawking at me. I wanted to cover myself but I knew everyone was watching from inside. I tried to turn my body slightly but couldn't without exposing my ass. I looked up and saw the boys recording me and the horniness returned.

This was by far the most humiliating part of the night. They screamed stuff like "whore!" and "why don't you climb in, and we can feel that beautiful body of yours?" I was quivering and on the verge of crying when I felt my pussy start to heat up.

I was getting wet again but in a new way. I felt myself start to twitch and I felt my crotch dripping and throbbing. The attention from these boys was making me have a mini orgasm right in front of them. My nipples were rock solid and my whole body tensed and released rhythmically. I let out a quiet moaned and begged for this to be over.

The boys eventually got bored and drove off. I was so scared and so ready for this to end, but I had no clue how much time was left. Then, when I thought I was safe from anyone else seeing me, a car alarm went off.

I nearly jumped out of my skin, then spun around to see that it was my car! I looked and saw Tim in the window holding the keys with a devilish look on his face. FUCK! The noise was going to bring everyone outside.

I tried to sprint inside, but my body wouldn't let me. It kept telling me that I was a dirty slut who deserved this and wanted to do it so I'd be rewarded for being a good girl. I hated that my begging pussy was right.

A few porch lights turned on and I closed my eyes, preparing for the worst. Just as some of the neighbors exited their home, I felt Ann's arm grab my elbow. She rushed me inside but not before a least 10 people caught a clear view of my whole naked body and bouncing ass cheeks retreating inside.

I got back into the living room and Ann put me up onto the table. I was so excited. This night had been hell, but I was about to get my reward. It would all be over soon.

"Sorry, Audrey, but that was only 9 minutes and 50 seconds." Audrey showed me the timer on her phone.

"What!? But you were the ones timing and telling me when it was over." I thought to myself.

My weak body and confused mind couldn't bring myself to say the words. I knew what was coming next and was powerless to stop it.

"Round 3?" She said.

Everyone nodded in excitement, and I spread my legs a little wider.

TO BE CONTINUED.