Audrey's Sex Trial Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
581 Followers

She opened her eyes wide at that very moment, and the reality of where she was struck her violently. The shame she had been trying to silence came back in an instant, but she couldn't fight the sensations. Even as she saw everyone staring lewdly at her, she couldn't stop her fingers from reaching inside her, she couldn't help the spasms that made her whole body convulse and her wet tits bounce grossly, or the screams that filled the room. Finally the overpowering feeling seemed to slowly let go of her. She removed her hands from her body and laid back. She didn't close her eyes, she felt like she had to be fully aware of her surroundings. She looked around her, feeling degraded once again by the long, lustful stares of the audience. Her feet still in the footrests, her vulva was still wide open. It filled the giant screen that was facing her. She could see it contracting regularly, still sending ripples of pleasure all over her body. But now it was a relaxing sensation, not a body-twisting wave of ecstasy. As she let her head rest, she tried to let go of her shame, but it was impossible. In the living room of her parent's house, John was now on the verge. A part of him still screamed it was wrong, but the animal lust had taken over his body. Seeing his daughter's vulva wide open, dripping with the juices of her pleasure, and contracting before all this audience as if it was a casual thing, brought him to a level of excitement that defied the laws of brain chemistry. He suddenly bursted out in a brutal and primal orgasm, falling from his sofa and to his knees, his penis aimed at the image of his innocent daughter. Ropes of sperm spurted out from his twitching member, his trembling arm still pumping with eagerness as he urgently walked on his knees closer to his monitor. He was still ejaculating, and his sperm was now landing on the screen, sullying the incestuously cherished image.

Audrey felt beyond humiliated. She had just been utterly exposed to all who cared to see. Her students, her friends and colleagues, even her family, they had all watched her through her most intimate moment.

Minutes ago, the young teacher's cries of shameful pleasure had echoed in the otherwise perfectly silent courtroom. They eventually died out, leaving Audrey breathing heavily, her vagina still contracting repeatedly. The judge finally broke the silence with a cold statement :

"The defendant did not ejaculate. What do you say to this, mister Chadwick?"

"I failed to mention, sir, that she was using a dildo when she ejaculated."

Judge McKinley gave him a skeptical look :

"And why did you not mention this fact earlier, mr. Chadwick?"

"Your honor, I didn't think it was relevant!"

The judge stood silent for just a moment, thinking. Then he bent to his microphone.

"Miss Saunders, I am sorry, but we are going to have to do this again, this time with a device. We will give you a few minutes to ...recover."

As the hammer hit to signify the hearing was put on hold, the audience's voices began to slowly fill the room. Audrey, laid in her place, with her legs still spread wide. Though the cameras had stopped filming her, she was still completely exposed to the people present in the room. The leather of her chair was glistening with her juices, a silent witness to what had happened just a few minutes ago. A wet spot had also formed on the carpet below, where drops of her love juices had fallen from the chair.

She was feeling so saggy she just didn't care to move to cover herself. While a lot of people were talking, some remained silent and just stared at her lecherously. Bud Chadwick was one of them. Audrey chose to ignore him. She closed her eyes and tried to relax a little. She hadn't even reacted to what the judge had just said, being so exhausted. She progressively regained her strength, closing her eyes and letting her mind drift.

After several minutes, the hammer hit again, resuming the hearing. The judge had discreetly retreated to his private office in the back of the courtroom, and now that he was back, he seemed to be a little out of breath, though he managed to keep it unnoticeable.

"Please initiate the device."

Audrey felt a ball of fear forming in her chest as she heard the judge's words, anguished of what she was going to be put through now. One meter before her chair, a small trap-door opened on the floor, about fifty centimeters wide. A robotic arm slowly extended from it. The two sturdy men that had previously removed Audrey's clothes approached her from both sides and held her in place, each with one hand on her wrist, the other on her shoulder. Their grip was firm but at the same time soft. They only intended to prevent her from falling from the chair once it had begun. Audrey observed the machine as it moved closer to her. At its tip was a dildo of respectable size. It was not huge, the point was not to hurt ; but it was big enough for its purpose.

The dildo was auto-lubricated, the liquid coming from tiny holes spread on its surface. Not that Audrey needed any lubricant at that moment. The machine stopped right in front of her vagina. She stared at the dildo. This machine was going to bring her to orgasm a second time in front of all these people, in front of almost everyone she knew, and countless other people following the trial on their television. She knew she wouldn't be able to resist its stimulation. Judge McKinley gave the order to start. The robotic arm further extended and the tip of the dildo made contact with her skin. Audrey watched as her labia spread and wrapped around the dildo as it penetrated her. Then it went out. She let go of a small moan. Then back in. This time, it stayed in for a few seconds. Audrey felt it animate inside her : there was a small rotatory movement within the dildo that stimulated her without it having to move. She closed her eyes and let go as she felt the pleasure building inside her. There was no point in fighting it, as it would only delay the inevitable and prolonge the whole ordeal. She let go of a second moan, this time longer and deeper, and the machine started to slowly but steadily move in and out of her vagina. With her eyes closed, she tried once again to forget everyone around her. She was now breathing very heavily, and could feel the robotic arm accelerating its movement, little by little, increasing the delightful sensations. Then she felt a sudden and powerful wave of pleasure going through her body ; something was playing with her clitoris. She opened her eyes to see that a tiny robotic arm had extended from the main one and was now tickling her clitoris with its lubricated rubber tip. Yet another moan escaped from her open mouth. Forgetting everything around her, even the two sturdy men who were holding her in place, her body commanded her to completely give into the feeling. The machine was still accelerating when Audrey started moving her pelvis in an unmistakable motion. Now most of her exhalations were accompanied by loud moans she didn't even try to suppress, and within minutes, her whole body began a steady wiggling motion, trying to follow the waves of shameful pleasure that were taking over her body and flowing all the way to its extremities.

Every thrust of the dildo, every caress on her clitoris, sent a tsunami of sensations that overpowered her higher mental functions. She felt like she was now just a lustful creature devoid of all ability to think. She was near the edge of a powerful orgasm. She could sense it coming from deep inside her, growing... Suddenly, she held her breath, opened her mouth wide, arched her back. Time seemed to freeze for a moment, her senses blacked out. Then she screamed, releasing in an instant all the sexual tension that had been building inside her. After a second, the robotic arm that was penetrating her retracted, and Audrey began a wild thrusting motion with her pelvis, drowning in the intense pleasure that was submerging her whole being. Suddenly she heard faint voices around her that brought her back to reality. She opened her eyes and realized juices were repeatedly squirting from her vagina, creating wet spots on the carpet in front of her all the way to the trap-door from where her mechanical tormenter had appeared. Regaining her senses and remembering where she was, she closed her fists trying to fight the sensations that were making her whole body tremble, but there was nothing she could do against them. She could hear the echoes of her loud moans. In fact, her whole body was waving so hard she would have probably fallen if she wasn't held securely by the two men.

Audrey looked up and saw the giant screen on the wall. She watched as the monitor displayed a detailed close-up of her intimacy. She could see her fully erect clitoris, and her vagina contracting regularly, emitting squirts of her feminine juices. This time she didn't look away. She was like hypnotized by the sight of her own orgasm. It lasted for maybe ten seconds, but it seemed like an eternity to Audrey. She tried to reject the sensations, but there was no denying the intense pleasure she was experiencing in the middle of the courtroom. In fact, she was even rocking her pelvis, as if she tried to reach the dildo with her sex. Her whole body wiggled and her opened sex contracted without shame before all these strangers, squirting the hot juices of her guilty pleasure at them. Then, finally, the spasms stopped, leaving the young teacher trembling lightly in her chair in the aftermath of her overwhelming orgasm. The leather was soaked in her love juices still flowing from her sex.

"Please add to the file that the defendant ejaculated when stimulated to orgasm with a dildo."

The voice seemed to come from far away, as Audrey was slowly realizing nothing would ever be the same again, regardless of the issue of the trial. What all these people had seen, the videos that were recorded, all this would follow her forever. She hadn't thought all that through before the hearing had started. How would her students see her now? what about her colleagues and friends? Would she lose their respect? And her family... Surely they didn't dare watch this. Or did they? She knew people too well to candidly believe they would all have closed their eyes and ears to this display. She felt completely degraded, nothing that would happen to her could humiliate her further. Or so she thought. The judge's voice pulled her from her thoughts :

"Hand a gown to miss Saunders and accompany her back to her seat."

One of the two men that had been holding her in place was now holding her hand gently and helping her up. She almost fell when she stood. She had been in this awkward position for about half an hour, and her body had gone through two orgasms, leaving her legs weak and trembling. The other man caught her before she fell, and helped her cover herself with the gown and led her to her seat next to her attorney. As soon as she sat, he stood up and spoke :

"This does not prove there was any sexual contact between my client and mister Chadwick. He could very well have somehow spied on her when she masturbated at home."

Such a sentence would have made Audrey shiver with embarrassment in other circumstances, but now she no longer cared. However, something else in her attorney's sentence caught her attention : why in heaven did they make her go through all this if it didn't even prove anything? That's when she realized : This was as much a trial as it was a perverted spectacle. She was here to defend herself as much as provide entertainment at her own expense. "People pay to see this," she thought. "They gotta have their money worth."

Bud's attorney consulted him briefly. He said something, and Bud's face seemed to brighten a bit and he nodded. The prosecutor then stood up and addressed the judge :

"I have a proposal. My client believes he could recognize miss Saunders' vagina by penetrating it. This would bring definitive proof that they had a sexual contact. I propose we confront him blindfolded against four women and see if he is capable of recognizing miss Saunders among them."

Audrey's blood rushed through her whole body in an instant. She looked at her attorney with pleading eyes, but said nothing. There was nothing he could do, the decision was the judge's to make.

"I indeed believe this should solve the matter for good. We will gather the participants and resume the hearing in an hour."

Everyone stood up as they heard the hammer. The judge left the room, soon to be followed by the rest of the audience. Audrey stood still. The room was empty within a few minutes except for her. She sat there, utterly downcast, trying to cope with what was coming next. A man in his late forties came to the chair where she had been humiliated minutes before with cleaning equipment. He put his bucket on the floor and was about to clean the chair with his mop, but stopped for a moment. He removed one of his worker gloves and touched the chair with his fingers, catching some of Audrey's juices that were still glistening on the leather. She looked at him in disbelief, and saw him bring his fingers to his mouth and slowly lick them. Looking around to be sure no one else was here, he then turned to the young woman and said :

"You taste nice, miss."

Shocked as much by the words as by the lust in the janitor's eyes, she stood up and left the room running, still covered only in her gown. This had just given her an idea of how much of an effect her earlier performances had had on the men around her. They were all sullying her with their dirty thoughts. Suddenly thinking of all the men who had probably just masturbated while watching her being forced to orgasm before the lascivious crowd, she felt like a whore. She went to the small, private waiting room reserved for defendants in trials, avoiding people's look on the way. Her attorney was sitting there, going through some papers. Audrey sat two seats away from him, and asked :

"Why did you let me go through this? It was obviously useless since it didn't prove anything."

He put down his papers and looked at her.

"Well... If you hadn't squirted, it would have proven mister Chadwick was lying."

"Yeah...Maybe. You have to admit, though, you did enjoy the show."

"Miss Saunders, don't be so bitter, this is how these hearings work. There is no avoiding intimate display. You knew this before you stepped in the courtroom."

"You didn't answer my question. At least, be honest with me. In the end, you're winning regardless of which side you're on. I saw how you looked at me when I was masturbating."

"All right... I admit, miss Saunders, it's hard to resist your charms. But this doesn't mean I do not feel compassionate for what you're going through."

"Is it always so... humiliating for the defendants?"

"Not always, but sometimes it can be even worse I guess. And not always just for the defendant. Though in your case, I doubt mister Chadwick is taking it hard."

"This little bastard is enjoying it! He set me up so I would end up in here, he's doing this because he finds it fun. He's disgusting."

An hour later, everyone was back in their place. Three women had been summoned. They were all about the same built as Audrey. "Who are these women?" she asked. Her attorney answered "They are usually porn actresses in contract with the state to be summoned when needed. Unlike you, they're quite indifferent about being here." In the middle of the room, a new setup had been put in place. Four chairs were aligned, all of them similar to the one Audrey had been on earlier, but adjusted differently. This time the backrests were set in a horizontal fashion. The footrests were still in the same position, to ensure the occupants would have their legs spread properly. When the judge came back in, he struck with his hammer once. Audrey's gown was removed, and she and the three other women were then placed on their respective chairs, all of them naked. Chadwick came in blindfolded, accompanied by a man directing him to the chairs. The judge spoke :

"This is how we are going to proceed. Mister Chadwick will be lead to each of the ladies present here, and will be allowed to penetrate them one after the other until he can determine which one of them is miss Saunders. If he fails to do so, she will be relieved from all charges. However, if he successfully recognizes miss Saunders, she will be declared guilty and I will take the appropriate measures."

Audrey was terrified by the idea of being penetrated by Bud. Besides being the odious young man who was responsible for all her suffering, he was also one of her students! But there was nothing she could do. She looked at the two women on her left, and the one on her right. They all seemed pretty relaxed, even passive, as if they didn't care about what they were about to do. "After all," Audrey thought, "they do this all day long in front of cameras. Of course they don't give a fuck." A nurse came with a bottle full of lubricant and started applying it methodically to the women. Audrey swallowed when she felt the cold hands rub her labia, then the inside of her vagina.

Then it started. Chadwick took down his trousers and approached the first woman, on Audrey's left. He was bearing a full erection. He searched for her sex with his right hand, then led his penis inside her with the left. As he entered, he let out a soft, hardly audible moan. Though he was trying to hide it a little, he was obviously enjoying the situation. "This was all part of his damn plan," Audrey thought while she waited for the inevitable. She felt like a sexual object. Like the other women, she was lying down with her legs parted and her sex on display, waiting to be penetrated. She was no longer a person who deserved respect, she was just a sex toy for the audience, and Bud, to enjoy. After about thirty seconds, Bud pulled out from the first woman and was led to the second one. After a few thrusts, he pulled out from her as well, and was now going towards Audrey. The first two girls hadn't let out a sound, and she thought she'd best do the same if she didn't want her voice to betray her. She watched as Bud approached, his penis at the entrance of her vagina. She could see it glistening with the juices of the two previous women, and the lubricant they all had applied before.

She twitched a little when Bud's fingers clumsily touched her clitoris and her vulva. Once he found the entrance of his helpless teacher, for some reason he kept playing with her sex for a few seconds. He let his fingers glide along the length of her labia, and pinched her clitoris softly. Audrey remained silent and motionless, biting her lip to suppress a moan while Bud played with her intimacy, covering his fingers with her juices in the process. Then he used his other hand to guide his penis towards her entrance. When he made contact with her flesh, he went in all the way, and she closed her mouth and eyes hard. Thoughts raced in her head as she tried to remain silent. She was naked and exposed before thousands of viewers, and her own student was now eagerly filling her vagina with his penis. He went in for a few thrusts, before leaving and going to the next woman. "That was quick," she thought to herself, a little relieved. But when she opened her eyes, she noticed a faint smile on his face. She thought : "Did he find out it was me? Oh my god! How did he know... Was it because I shivered when he touched me? That must be it... Shit! Shit!" She stared at him while he penetrated the woman on her right, who, like the other ones, didn't show any reaction. However Bud seemed to stay a little longer with this one, going faster and faster. He wasn't just trying to find the right woman, he was actually getting his kick out of the process. The expression on his face seemed to indicate he was getting close to orgasm. The judge spoke in his microphone :

Tribad
Tribad
581 Followers