Augmented Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers

"So for our first performance tonight, give it up for Seraphina Kensington!" Seraphina felt a shiver of embarrassment at the sound of her name being announced to the crowd, she walked onto the stage, lights blinding her and cheers ringing from the silhouetted audience.

Seraphina gingerly took to the stage squinting and shuffling on her high heels when she caught herself and realised she was meant to be winning the contest, immediately her demeanor changed, she strutted out to the pole with a big smile on her face.

After a brief pause for the applause to die down, the music started up. Oops I did it again by Britney Spears, Seraphina probably should have guessed based on how she was dressed. This was a song she had danced to a million times in her childhood, so as the music swelled her body began to move on instinct. So natural was her movement that she barely noticed herself as the school blaser tumbled to the floor.

Seraphina moved to the front of the stage and ripped off her shirt in a single powerful movement, buttons popping everywhere and her chest bursting out. Her nipples so hard they would have been visible even if the bra wasn't such a fine weave. Next she got on all fours, gyrating to the music and letting the crowd get the occasional cheeky look up her skirt. Just as the crowd got to boiling point, she went and stood next to the pole, and wiggled the tiny skirt past her hips and down to the floor.

Now the whole club was looking at her in her underwear, Seraphina felt the rush of anticipation of what comes next. She spun on the pole, hooking her legs around and dangling upside down. With her hands free she unhooked her bra and watched it drop to the floor.

Her breasts now free to feel the wave of cheers from the crowd, Seraphina knew what had to come next. She stood dead in the spotlight, got down into a crouch and began peeling her sodden knickers off her pussy. Once they were past her knees she leant back, opened her legs, letting her widening knees push the knickers further from her body while spreading her pussy wide for the baying crowd.

"You realise you're not meant to take your knickers off on the floor show right?" CAT whispered in Seraphina's ear, prompting Seraphina to quickly pull her knickers back up prompting groans from the crowd. She played it off with a cheeky smile as if she was taunting them to get more private dances rather than the truth, that she had lost control of herself in her roaring animal instincts.

Awash in the thrill of being seen so graceful and sexual the rest of the dance flew by for Seraphina and it wasn't long before she was taking a bow. Clumsily gathering up her clothes, she headed off the stage and walked into the last person she expected to see there, her friend Penelope, dressed in a sexy cowgirl outfit. Suddenly Seraphina remembered that it was after Penelope's bragging that she had chosen to get the holographic games console running her life.

"You playing Confidence as well?" Seraphina asked, trying to play this off as an everyday conversation.

"Yes she is." CAT replied in Seraphina's ear. "And you should know she and two other women here have the same task and, more importantly, the same forfeit for failure as you."

Seraphina now realised that this situation was more precarious than the first thought. The games console wasn't cheap, she wasn't competing against lower class women down on their luck, she was competing against three women with the same background as her, not to mention the fact that clearly they had all chosen the hard mode DLC, so we're equally as into this as Seraphina.

Penelope gave Seraphina a weak smile as she took to the stage and Seraphina went back to the dressing room to put on her outfit and prepare to give out as many private dances as possible.

The wait seemed like forever while all the other contenders did their show, but soon the smart man was once again knocking on Seraphina's door.

"OK so here's how this works, every man here has been given a marker pen, every time you perform a private dance they will draw one tally on you, stripper with the most tally marks at 10pm gets the job." The man flipped through his clipboard. "And you are off to a good start, the party in our private suit have requested you and you alone. That's very promising."

Seraphina felt her heart flutter, this was a hell of a head start and something that was bound to give her the edge in this competition. The man with the clipboard told her where the private function room was and she practically skipped across the club.

As she pushed open the door to the function room and peered in, it suddenly became clear why they had requested her specifically. In the room cheering for Seraphina were men she recognised as her husband's bosses and coworkers, apparently his company had booked the room for the employee party. Worse still sat in the centre of the room, crudely gagged and tied to a chair, Seraphina saw her husband Tristan.

She wanted more than anything to run, but the voice of CAT in her ear kept reminding her what not getting this job would mean and she fought back her embarrassment at the situation and kept walking into the room. Tristan's eyes were wide with disbelief as his wife strutted over to his boss, pushed him backwards on to his chair and began grinding to the music on his lap.

Seraphina kept her focus on Tristan's boss, willing herself to peel off her clothes as her husband's colleagues cheered her on and taunted Tristan. Her clothes fell to one side and it wasn't long until she was stood on the arms of the chair, letting Tristan's boss pull her knickers off with his teeth.

Once she had finished her dance she turned to face the room and saw plenty more men baying for her to give them the next dance, but it was what she saw in Tristan that surprised her the most. He was clearly ravenous with arousal at seeing his wife strip for other people, she knew that look in his eyes and that bulge in his trousers all too well. She gave him a wink and moved on to his next colleague.

The rest of the night flew by, Seraphina found herself loving the attention and Tristan was incandescent with desire after seeing his whole office grind their erections against his wife, their eyes and hands probing every inch of her body. The office mistook his arousal for rage and made sure to carry his chair around so he had a front row view of every salacious lap dance his wife gave his friends.

Finally, once Seraphina had given every man in the room a dance, her eyes, and the eyes of everyone else, turned to Tristan. Seraphina sauntered up to him, his eyes widening with passion as she stood in front of him. She turned around and stroked her curves, letting him get a look at all the tally marks on her exposed bottom, before sitting on his lap and feeling his rock hard erection poke at her through his trousers.

"I'm sorry honey." She said in a hammed up ditsy housewife voice. "I just really wanted all your friends to see and feel my naked body." She was squeezing herself like crazy, her body writhing in pleasure on his lap. Seraphina felt a shivering orgasm rock her body and at the same time, through the fabric of Tristan's trousers, she felt his lap become warm and moist with pleasure and she knew that everything would be OK.

Seraphina saw the time and realised that it was almost 10pm. She would have to go back to the stage now to see if she had gotten the job. Her clothes had been stolen fairly early into her lap dances, so she decided to walk back, naked and confident that nobody else could have done as many lap dances as her.

When Seraphina was announced as the winner of that night's contest, she couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt at the look on Penelope's face. But that was balanced by the look of Tristan's face which suggested she was going to have a hell of a time when she got home later that night.

...

Epilogue.

At CAT's request Seraphina had taken the late shift, after another night of showing her body to men she didn't know, she emerged into the morning sun knowing that she had a meeting of the PTA fundraising committee today.

She headed to the McDonald's next door and when nobody was looking walked into the men's toilets. Stood next to a lineup of soaps, cologne, and condoms, Penelope was stood naked and smiling, her McDonalds hat was a bit skewed and the nipple piercing she wore her name badge on was still a bit raw, but other than that she still looked pristine.

Not long afterwards Seraphina and Penelope were stood in front of the other ladies of the PTA fundraising committee with their idea.

"So we were thinking of doing a nude calendar, just like that movie calendar girls." Seraphina announced. The room filled with murmurs.

"It will be tasteful," Penelope interjected. "But they tend to raise a lot of money, Seraphina and I are in, and December is always a group shot, so we just need nine more volunteers."

"I'm sorry but I don't want everyone to see me naked." One of the committee exclaimed.

"You would be surprised how great it is for your self-confidence," Penelope retorted.

"In fact Penelope and I have recently discovered a great self-help game to boost your confidence." Seraphina remarked, pulling a series of game cases out of her bag. "Seriously give this game a go before you make up your mind. I'm sure afterwards we'll be able to find some people with enough confidence to take part in our calendar."

"Our friend CAT has some great ideas for the photoshoot."

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers