Augur Ch. 14

Story Info
The morning after with Rose.
6.7k words
4.88
6.3k
10

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
370 Followers

I awoke with a headache looming on the horizon and a head that felt like it was full of cotton fuzz. I could also feel a single body snuggled up against me, and the slightly bony nature of the elbow against my back informed me that it was probably Cindy. Shifting slowly, I rolled over enough to determine that it was, in fact, my little blonde demon. I had been curled up facing away from her, while she was sprawled out with her arms shoved under some pillows overhead. We were both also under the covers, despite the fact that I was pretty sure I had fallen asleep on top of them.

Through clever detective work, I determined that I was probably slightly hung over. Not terribly, but enough that my perceptions seemed ever so slightly out of phase with the world. Coffee. Coffee would help.

I slipped out from beneath the covers, which Cindy promptly gathered up like some kind of Blanket Dragon, piling them on top of herself without any sign of actually waking. My footsteps seemed oddly loud on the carpeted floor as I walked to the door to the living room, and as I got close, I picked up the sound of women speaking outside. I was buck-ass-naked, so I cracked the door a little and peeked out - just to make sure Aubrette hadn't invited Sara in to talk. Instead, what I saw was my Sidhe Vassal in the kitchen, naked, blushing, but also industriously working at the compact stovetop with a pan. She was speaking to Rose, who was seated over on the couch, sipping a mug of coffee.

There were no signs of any women who weren't already intimately familiar with my junk, so I opened the door the rest of the way and walked into the living room. I made it almost to the couch before either of the two Fae women noticed me, causing Aubrette to make a startled noise as she turned. "Oh! My Lord, good morning. Are you well this morning?"

Rose's reaction was far less subdued. The Puca set her mug down on the table next to the couch, then stood. She was wearing one of my t-shirts, which was stretched lewdly over her chest. I knew for a fact I had bigger shirts in my room, meaning she had to have chosen one of my smallest on purpose. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me, and she abruptly started speaking in a rapid babble. "Oh, Master! Please forgive your humble mount for not being there when you woke! Your stupid slut is sorry!"

I blinked, trying to stammer out a response, "No, Rose, you're fine, it's..." the Puca rapidly made her way around the couch to arrive before me. Looking down into her golden eyes, I was cut off as she again started talking quickly.

"No, please let this unworthy one make it up to you. Please, can the latest, lowest member of your harem serve you in any way? My mouth, my tits, my pussy... or of course my ass, use them and show me my place in the world."

I again tried talking, waving my hands frantically in front of me. "What? No, I don't... Rose, you aren't a member of my harem, I don't even..."

Again the curvy little Puca spoke, her tone sounding almost panicked. "Of course, you're right, your newest fucktoy hasn't earned the privilege of being in your harem. Punish me, Master. I cannot offer you anything, for my body already belongs to you." In a practiced motion, she reached down and grasped the bottom of the t-shirt she wore, whipping it off over her head and sending her huge tits bouncing wildly, before dropping to her knees and wrapping her arms around my legs. Not expecting the sudden contact, I swayed as the the curvaceous woman almost knocked me over as she wrapped her tits around one of my legs and started rubbing them back and forth. She started rubbing her face along my thigh a few inches from my dick, but I was quite frankly too confused and overwhelmed for that particular organ to even begin to react.

"I... what... Rose... I..." I stammered, trying to figure out how to tackle the suddenly changed nature of the gorgeous curvy woman I brought home the night before.

Then I noticed her shaking. At first, I thought she was bursting out into tears, since I was unable to see her expression with her face against my thigh. Then I caught the pattern of her breathing, and my addled brain started to catch on. "You're fucking with me."

Rose's face turned up at me, and I could see an impish smile on her full lips. Her eyes all but danced with merriment, and she showed no hint of shame as she acknowledged, "Yup!". Then she stood up, using me as a convenient way to climb to her feet. She padded over to where she had just tossed my shirt and retrieved it from the floor. I hadn't noticed in her sudden approach, but she was also wearing a pair of my boxers. She turned to face me, no trace of self-consciousness in her motion as she lifted her arms up and began the slightly laborious process of stretching my shirt back over her chest. The poor One Punch Man print on it was never going to be the same after this.

The Puca spoke as she wiggled, and I eventually managed to tear my eyes off of her bounteous chest to actually pay attention to what she was saying. "...had a good talk with Cindy last night, and then another one with Aubrette this morning. Probably a good idea for you and me to have a conversation as well, but I'm guessing you're going to want that stack of pancakes Red is making first. You get some coffee and breakfast in you, and let me know when you're awake enough to talk."

I started salivating the moment the Puca mentioned breakfast, my nose finally catching up to my surroundings to belatedly inform me that there were indeed pancakes on offer. I spun around to where my auburn haired vassal was still standing naked, rolled my eyes a little when I figured out why she was naked, and ordered, "Aubrette, you may get dressed as soon as you can do so safely without messing up breakfast."

The tall Sidhe turned, gave me a brief curtsey, then returned to the stove. She finished cooking the couple of pancakes in the pan, then used an oven mitt to pull out a baking sheet with another stack of them from the oven. Working swiftly, she soon delivered a tall stack of pancakes covered in melted butter and syrup, as well as a steaming cup of coffee.

Having a gorgeous and well built redhead cook and then present breakfast for me, while naked, without my having to even ask for it served to really drive home that I was enjoying life.

I had just settled in at the tiny table adjacent to the kitchenette - the only space in my apartment I could really eat other than on the couch - and shoved a huge forkful of pancakes into my mouth when Rose spoke again. "Oh, Master Jack! Do you need to have your dick sucked while you eat?"

I almost spat out the pancakes in surprise, spinning to stare in shock at the Puca. She had once more settled onto the couch, and wasn't even looking at me. Instead, she appeared perfectly relaxed and comfortable, coffee in one hand, her phone in her other. Only after a few seconds of me staring at the back of her head while I chewed did she turn and offer me another impish smile. She didn't speak, instead just giving me her best innocent expression, then turned her head back to resume looking at whatever she had up on her phone.

Rose was going to be an interesting addition to the household.

I took my time with the coffee and the pancakes. The former was slowly seeping in to chase the lingering fog from my head, though my brain still felt slightly too tight somehow, and the latter quieted a stomach which was otherwise threatening to riot. Once I had used the last of the pancakes to soak up as much of the remaining syrup as possible and popped it into my mouth, though, I set the plate in the sink and rinsed it off so it wouldn't be a pain to wash later. I dipped into my own bedroom to grab a shirt and boxers for myself, dressed quickly, then walked over to the couch and plopped down opposite Rose. Aubrette had walked off into her bedroom to get dressed once I settled in to eat and hadn't yet returned, while Cindy was still embracing Sloth.

Once I was seated opposite her, the Puca set down her phone and turned most of her attention on me. I noticed that her lips were still black - though less glossy than the night before - and wondered if the color was as permanent as Cindy's purple. She had already washed off her makeup otherwise, and without the heavy mascara and eyeliner she had worn to the club, the Puca's face was surprisingly... bright and sunny. Her lips were full and naturally somewhat pouty. Her mouth was somewhat narrow, leaving her looking as though she was constantly on the verge of puckering up for a kiss. Her cheeks were full, and she had little laugh lines at the corner of her eyes that indicated she probably spent a lot of time smiling. Her nose was small but not tiny, and her golden eyes moved rapidly, clearly studying me in return while I looked over her.

I managed to be the first one to speak this time, finally feeling like I had my feet metaphorically under me for the first time that morning. "Ok, so... if you already talked to Cindy and Aubrette, I'm guessing they told you how they both entered my service?"

The Puca nodded quickly, "You banged the demon and bonded her to put a leash on her so she wasn't roaming wild causing Sin everywhere, and you added the Sidhe to your bedroom so she wouldn't die, and because she wouldn't stop watching you empty your balls into your pet demon, right?"

I froze for a moment, then nodded slowly. "I... that's not exactly how I would've phrased that, but I can't say it's wrong either. Yes - Cindy was half-summoned when I was asked to investigate, and would have broken free into the mortal realm if I didn't intervene, and probably would have killed me and most of the residents of the apartment in the process. I finished her summoning ritual because I didn't want that to happen. Aubrette was exiled from Faerie, but since I'm a human bonded to a demon, I can feed her Glamour so she doesn't die."

That brought a thought to my mind, and I added, "For that matter... you're from Faerie too, right? How have you been surviving without someone providing you Glamour? Or did you have someone and I, uhh... stole you? From them?"

That got a merry laugh from the Puca, who seemed absolutely delighted at the thought. "Oh, that'd be a good one! But no, Jack, you didn't steal me away from anyone. Except maybe my parents, I guess, but I already told them what happened and they're ecstatic. We're Puca, not High Sidhe, certainly not Noble Sidhe. We can live in the mortal realms just fine, we just can't do much of our magic without Glamour. My parents haven't been back to Faerie in probably a century, and they certainly aren't Oathed to any mortals I've ever met."

My head spun as I tried to keep up with the deluge of information. "Ok, slow down. Uhh... three questions, I think. No, maybe more, but let's start with three: First, you told your parents about me... taming you? Claiming you? And they're happy about it? Second, what magic? Third, does that mean you've been to Faerie more recently than a century ago?"

Rose nodded her head, ticking off fingers as I counted out my questions, though she held her first finger at a bend. Once I finished asking, she waggled it a little and commented, "That was like three questions in your first question, Master, do I need to put on a school teacher's costume and take you back to class?" She didn't give me the chance to defend myself before continuing, "Yes, I told them that you claimed me by the ancient challenge. Texted them this morning, filled them in, and they're both thrilled. My dad, because I found a way to get in good with someone who can provide me Glamour, my mom because of the baby Puca you put in my womb last night."

I very nearly spat out my coffee at that. I had asked Aubrette and Cindy both about children, and had been informed that the Sin Demon's body didn't include the organs for that - if I wanted to have children with her, I was going to have to banish and resummon her - while Noble Sidhe apparently only had children when they wanted to. Also, they apparently can have multiple different people involved in the whole pregnancy and fertilization thing, so it's not impossible or uncommon for Noble Sidhe to have three or more parents.

Rose kept me on the hook for just long enough for me to swallow my coffee before she burst out laughing. I gave her a flat look, and she continued on, "No, no baby Puca yet that I know of. Fae and humans can interbreed, but most Fae don't catch babies easy. I'm not ready to settle down and raise a hellion of my own just yet, Master, so I'm grateful for that. Not unless you insist, but I don't think you're going to do that." I shook my head vehemently, and she kept going, "My mom has been hounding me to get a boyfriend, though, and they're traditionalists anyway. They're thrilled to know that I'm following the traditions this way."

She took a sip of her coffee and ticked off her second finger. "Shapechanging, mostly. You saw it a little last night when I took my true Puca form, but I have a couple different forms I can switch between. I can also do custom jobs, but that takes a lot more Glamour so I don't have a ton of practice. Still, if you want the full Anime Girl experience - just all huge tits, huge eyes, big hips and little pussy - I can do that for you."

I shook my head. "No thank you. If I didn't make it clear enough last night, I find you plenty attractive as you are. Though if you want to show off your other forms, I wouldn't mind. Maybe when we're done you can show off?"

She beamed a smile at that, "I'd be happy to, Master! I haven't gotten to show off or play with my shapechanging much, it'll be nice to get to cut loose a little." She ticked off her third finger and then explained, "And no, Jack, I'm thirty three. I've never actually been to Faerie. My parents left there after a spat with the local city authority that they still won't tell me details about, and found their way to the mortal plane sometime in the early nineteen hundreds. I was actually listening to Aubrette's stories of Faerie the morning before you got up. I'd like to visit there sometime in my life, but just hearing about it is neat!"

The Puca seemed... genuinely happy. Her whole mood was bright, and I found it infectiously uplifting. Something about being near her just made the world a more fun place. I found myself smiling unconsciously as I drank my coffee, eventually placing the mostly empty cup to the side. I opened my mouth to ask another question, then paused, before instead saying, "Ok, I've asked a few questions - I don't mean for this to be an interrogation or anything, is there anything you want to ask me? Open book, you already know my two biggest secrets, so anything else you want?"

Rose nodded her head immediately. "Yes! First question: May I sit on your dick?"

I paused, waiting for her to follow that up with her laughs - expecting it, at this point. She did not. She looked unexpectedly earnest, golden eyes examining my expression carefully. I cautiously asked, "I don't... You'd probably have to spend some time with it first, I... not that I object, but why?"

The curvy Fae woman slid across the couch, reaching her hands out and slipping one into the fly of my boxers while the other slid down to cup my balls through them. She let her fingers dance along the slowly hardening length of my shaft, teasing it towards erection while she answered. "Because I loved feeling full of you last night. If you'll allow me to, I will probably spend quite a lot of time with this big boy stuffed up my little pussy. Or my ass. Or in my mouth, but I'll be honest, I'm not as much for sucking dicks. I will, if you ask me to, but I'd rather you fuck my tits than my mouth."

A little blown away by her unreserved openness, I shifted my hips a little to make my dick more accessible to the woman playing with it as I replied, "Umm... then yes, yes you may. Sit on my dick. If that's what you want."

Rose continued stroking me with one hand while the other gently tickled my nuts. "Great. Ok, second question of mine: Do you want me to move in?" She didn't give me the chance to actually answer before adding, "I've been living with my parents, so before you ask, no I don't have a nice place of my own that I would be giving up. This place is a little small, but there's enough bed space for the four of us as long as we're cozy. The only problem I'd have with it is that I'll need to ask Aubrette to help me with a workshop if you want me to pay a share of rent. I have a little sewing room set up at home now, but you don't really have room for all my stuff."

I started to open my mouth, only for her to add, "Oh, plus that way I won't have to drive over if you decide you wanna stuff me full of that big fat dick." That got me to swallow hard, but I pushed past it to finally start to answer.

"Before I say yes or no, can you tell me more about that last part? You mentioned it last night, but like... if I have a stray thought about your tits in the middle of the day, are you going to have to tear across town with a bottle of lube?"

The Puca giggled at that, thrusting her chest out as she asked, "The Girls made that much of an impression on you last night?" She pumped her hand a couple more times once she had me at full mast, then pulled her arms back, once more whipping my shirt off. Again, I was absolutely hypnotized by the way that set her large rack bouncing. It seemed like the ripples of motions as her heavy tits settled in against her chest continued for ages while I stared. Then she rose from the couch. She paused to pick up her mug from the table, lifting it to her lips and draining the last of the coffee, before placing it back down and sliding my boxers off. I shifted position, scooting over away from the arm of the couch to give her some room, and she carefully put her knees down on either side of my lap. This had the delightful effect of smashing her tits against me as she snuggled in, lowering her hips down. She reached around beneath herself, carefully grasping my dick and holding it steady, then lowered herself down, slowly impaling herself on my cock.

She let out an absolutely ecstatic moan the moment my dick touched the lips of her pussy, then closed her eyes to focus on the feel of my shaft sliding its way home. Having her kneeling over my lap wasn't actually a great angle for deep penetration, but I still shivered at the way her tight channel rhythmically squeezed around me. She wiggled her hips to settle in as deeply as she could, and then gave another satisfied sigh. She murmured softly, "It's like magic. Fuck, it probably is magic, how good I feel with you inside me." Then she raised her voice a little and resumed our conversation as though she hadn't just settled in on my cock. "And no, probably not. Not unless you really start thinking about it hard, I think. I'll be honest, I don't know exactly how it works, I've never met or talked to any Puca who had a Rider, let alone a permanent one. My parents gave me The Talk when I was like... fourteen or so, and they didn't give me a whole lot of detail."

She paused, and I took that moment to appreciate the way her cunt just rippled along my length. She hadn't so much as twitched her hips, but it still felt like she was massaging every single inch of my dick her pussy could touch. "It was all 'You'd know if he needed you', and 'For a year, you'd find yourself ready for him.' I think, just based on what I felt last night, that my need to be near and available to you is linked to how intensely you're feeling... whatever you're feeling. A stray thought about my tits might not even get my attention. If you think 'a boob job would be nice', I think I'd know, and if you settled in to jerk off thinking about sliding your dick in between your new favorite harem slave's jugs, I'd probably already have my car keys in hand before you got your pants down."

Kinje
Kinje
370 Followers
12