All Comments on 'Augur Ch. 14'

by Kinje

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RedJohnnyRedJohnny4 months ago

Really enjoying this series. Love the characters and the way things are evolving. Looking forward to seeing how Jack the accidental magical overlord starts interacting more with the rest of the human magical community, as it seems like a minor league player like Jack suddenly having access to so many bound magical non-humans would create some ripples. Might be interesting to see how Jack’s new “family” defends him (kinda like the scene in Chamber of Secrets where Dobby defends Harry from Lucius Malfoy).

Thanks for such a creative and fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've been really enjoying this series, and I cnt say why. I just sort of enjoy the whole vibe

KinjeKinje4 months agoAuthor

It will be a couple days before the last two chapters are published - my editor is dealing with a shoulder injury and a trip out of town. Rest assured, they are coming.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rose is a really great character. Enough of a prankster that it's clear she's Puca, but not so much that you wonder how she could have functioned in human society.

That she immediately told her parents is a really nice touch, as is her flat refusal to have Jack meet her mom.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlanabout 2 months ago

Homonyms again. "Cue," not "queue."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinje@Kinje
Flexing creative muscles that have atrophied thanks to capitalism. Augur Series: Book 1 is complete and published as of 1/24/24! Book 2 will take a while, but we have not seen the last of Jack or the ladies (Update 2/22/24: ~40k words of book two written) Your feedback is al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Augur Ch. 13 Previous Part
Augur Series Info