Augur Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinje
Kinje
366 Followers

I opened my mouth to protest her choice of words, only to find her slipping a finger past my lips to shush me. "Hush, Master, let a poor innocent fairy with huge tits fantasize. Besides, I felt how your dick twitched. I think it's very sweet and noble that you are clearly trying very hard to avoid taking advantage of the three absolute smokeshows you now have orbiting around your dick, but part of you also obviously thinks it's hot. I'm not going to try to change either part, but you're going to have to put up with me reminding you that you that as of last night, you claimed me, so you now own a Puca with the biggest tits you've ever fucked. I'd say ever seen, but if I'm guessing right by the way you went to town on them as soon as you gave yourself permission, you've probably looked at enough big tit porn to have seen a bigger pair. Go ahead, by the way, help yourself - they're yours now. Play with them as much as you like. Free pass."

I couldn't exactly deny her words, so I raised both my hands, leaning back against the couch as best I could and letting my fingers sink into the yielding flesh of Rose's huge breasts while I responded. "...Ok, fair." I grabbed and massaged and squeezed in delight while I tried to make my brain work to continue the conversation. "Not to bring up your parents while I'm actively inside of you, but should we go talk to them? See if they can give us any more details about how the whole Rider thing works?"

Rose leaned back and gave me a flat stare. "I'm not taking you to meet my parents."

I nodded glumly. Or as glumly as I was able to with the head of my dick being massaged by the walls of the Puca's tight channel and her breasts overflowing my fingers. "No, that's fair, we've just met, and it'd be weird since they probably know we banged already. I don't blame you for not wanting me to..."

The Puca in question immediately spoke over me. "My mom is a hottie with a bigger rack than me, and I don't want to watch her bouncing on your dick. I'm not into incest, and I don't want her enslaved to your dick the way the current three members of your harem are." I gaped at that, staring slack-jawed at Rose's serious expression. Then she twitched her hips, jamming herself down on my dick a little more firmly as she burst out into bubbling laughter. "I'm fucking with you again. Mostly. But seriously, you're three for three with meeting beautiful magical women and having them wind up obedient to you. Maybe someday I'll bring you to meet my parents, but not until you, Master Jack Sir, have demonstrated the ability to talk to someone from Faerie without them immediately winding up as one of your personal cocksleeves."

I first let out a sigh of relief that the curvaceous woman wasn't serious. Then I let my hands find her nipples, grabbing and squeezing them firmly enough that she gasped in surprise. From the way she started grinding her hips against me, while I had intended it mostly as a way to get back at her for her joke, the action was well received. I did it again. "Ok, no, that's fine. I'll let you handle that. I... ok, we talked earlier about you moving in, maybe I'll go to the library while you get whatever stuff you want to bring over for the short term. It may be time to think about changing up my living arrangements though. I got this apartment when I was broke and single, maybe I should see if Sara can help me switch up my lease and move to a bigger apartment."

The Puca immediately sighed dramatically, "'Sara' eh? Inside of my cunt for only the second time, and already thinking of other women."

I rolled my eyes and squeezed her nipples again, loving the response it got from her. "She's the landlady. Or complex manager, or whatever her actual title is. And yes, she's cute, but I'm not really on the market, am I? Anyway, not the point, the point is you probably need more clothes than your admittedly very cute Halloween costume, and I need to do some research. Because yes, if it wasn't clear, I think it's a good idea for you to move in. Assuming you want to, and you think it's the best way to avoid having to rush across town and stuff. Also, I think technically it's still your turn for questions. I've asked three, and you're at two."

Rose slowly rolled her hips as she thought, making small circles with them that had my dick sliding around inside of her and sending shivers down my back. I resumed simply feeling her up, indulging a deep and primal need to just play with some really nice huge tits. Eventually, she asked, "Ok, third, I guess is more general and vague: How much do you want me in your life? Like, obviously I'm going to be involved, but neither of us exactly signed up for this. I mean, technically speaking, I did when I gave you that first ride, but my intention was to fuck with a cute guy because it sounded fun. I wasn't exactly thinking of the possible long term consequences, but I also can't say I didn't know about them. Anyway, my point is you don't have to include me in your life if I'm not wanted there. I can move in and just... go about my life other than bouncing on your dick sometimes."

I immediately opened my mouth to protest, but paused, closing it before the words could escape, and forcing myself to actually think about the answer. On the one hand, she was clearly a charming individual, and I enjoyed her company thus far, but on the other she was entirely correct and neither of us really knew what we were getting into the night before. Ultimately, I shrugged my shoulders and responded, "I think we play it by ear? You're right, we don't really know each other yet, but so far you seem like good company. If you move in and we get on each other's nerves, maybe we just wind up as roommates who bang sometimes. If we get along, I'd be happy to call you my girlfriend, or whatever."

Rose nodded, then cheerily corrected, "Harem-Slave. Or maybe Tit-Bitch. I haven't decided what I'll have you introduce me as, but probably one of those two!"

I rolled my eyes at that, retaliating with another sharp pinch at the Puca's nipples which got a low moan to escape her lips. Then I continued, "My turn. I'm trying to not get into the big questions, we have plenty of time for those in the future. What do you want short term? Like, you mentioned a sewing room, is that something you enjoy and want to do? Actually, back up. That's my second question now. First question, I should have already asked, but I'm a thoughtless and inconsiderate brute of a Master." That got a laugh, which was good, because it's exactly what I had been hoping for by playing into her game. "First question: What, if anything, do you do for work? I said yes to moving in, but I should have covered that first."

The raven haired Fae woman responded instantly. "Oh, those are really both the same question, but you're sweet to indulge your pair-of-tits-on-legs of a fucktoy by asking! My parents are kinda loaded, so I haven't exactly worked, but I've always enjoyed sewing, so I set up an online shop a while ago. Right now I do custom commissions mostly through Etsy. It's not exactly high roller territory, but I make more money than I spend on materials. Mostly costume pieces and lingerie and the like. That's why I asked about the sewing room. If you don't plan on keeping me wrapped around your dick twenty four by seven, I'll probably spend a lot of my off-cock time sewing."

I had to admit that the casual way this vivacious and playful woman was referring to herself had me going almost as much as the way her pussy kept squeezing down on me. Cindy was blatantly and overtly sexual a lot of the time, and almost comically direct otherwise. Aubrette couldn't directly address a sexual topic without it being rubbed in her face - sometimes literally - so while she was an extremely sexual woman, she struggled to actually talk about it. Rose was just... clearly having fun, and that was in turn very fun for me. And yes, the ideas she was flirting with were themselves hot, but I was enjoying her teasing words at least as much as the thought of keeping her around just for my pleasure. Probably. Or at least that's what I told myself.

"That's awesome! I can't wait to see some of your work." She beamed a smile at me, bright white teeth flashing between black lips.

"As for what I want short term, it's basically what I want long term too. I want to have fun and enjoy myself. Puca aren't really big long term thinkers. I've got hopes and dreams, but they're things like, 'Find the best dick' and 'Become the best known corset maker in the world', not detailed career plans or anything. I've already done the first one, so I'll probably focus on the second one for now? And just let you know if any of that changes?"

I smiled at that. "Yeah, that sounds great." I finally let my hands drop off of Rose's tits. I wasn't done with them - I didn't think I would ever be done with them - but I felt the need to explore the curvy little bombshell. I caressed down her sides and onto her hips, squeezing those and eliciting a little roll that sent delightful sensations down my shaft, before leaning forward a little so I could reach her full backside. I grabbed that, getting a good handful of her booty as I spoke. "Ok, third question - and I guess I could make this an order, but... actually, no, new third question. How much do you..." I stopped, realizing my thoughts were scattered, and commented, "You know, I've never realized how hard it was to have a serious conversation while a stacked Harem-Slave rode your dick."

Rose responded to that by starting to slowly pump her hips back and forth as she happily sing-songed, "You'll just have to practice a lot then!"

I metaphorically gritted my teeth, non-metaphorically groaned at the feel of her starting to actually move her pussy on my rock-hard cock, and tried to focus up. "Ok, Question Three-A: How much do you have to obey my orders? Three-B: How much do you want me to give you orders versus trying to avoid giving you orders?"

My newly claimed Puca started slowly raising and lowering herself, beginning to actually fuck me instead of just claiming my dick for her pussy, as she answered. "I think... I think I don't have to do what you say, exactly. Like, if you told me to go home and fuck my mom and dad, I just... wouldn't. It's more like..." She hummed lightly, lifting off until I actually slipped free of her channel, then swearing, "Fuck!" She reached beneath herself, lining me up again so she could settle my length back into her needy pussy. "Ok, it's more like... I can sense your needs, and I'm rewarded for both obeying you and for meeting your needs?"

As she spoke, Rose lifted her hand to my mouth and gently shoved her fingers past my lips. I parted them reflexively, realizing immediately that they were coated in her juices from when she had to reposition me, and spent a few moments licking and sucking them clean. She tasted great. Not as honey-sweet as Aubrette, but there was a tangy herbal note to her that had me looking forward to burying my face in her thick thighs.

"So, answer to A is not really, but I think if you told me to do something that you really needed, it'd be uncomfortable. Answer to B is... probably not all the time, but any time you really want to, and I'll try to let you know if it gets too much. I'm not exactly a quiet little submissive slut like Aubrette, but... Like, you haven't ordered me around much, but oh my god, I about came when you told me that we were showering. Oooh, can we try that? Can you tell me to cum right now? I'm not really close, but maybe..."

I was more than happy to carry out this experiment. I squeezed my hands on Rose's ass, then wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly to my chest. She thrust herself down to get as much of my shaft inside her as she could, while I placed my lips against her ear. Whispering hotly, I commanded, "Tit-Slave, I want you to cum around your Master's cock, right now."

I felt the Puca's channel instantly begin to spasm, followed almost immediately by her whole body shaking. Her arms wrapped around me, clutching me to her bounteous chest as she stammered out, "fFuck fuck yes, oh fuck god yes, Master!"

A quiet sound to my left had me turning my head to look, and I saw both Cindy and Aubrette standing in the doorway to Aubrette's bedroom. The High Sidhe was wearing one of her cute one-piece dresses, and had her hand shoved up under her skirts to finger herself as she watched. She was swaying unsteadily on her feet, using the door frame to hold herself up, and I guessed that had something to do with the Sin Demon's hand, which was also up under the redhead's skirt while she stood beside and slightly behind the taller woman. Just based at a quick glance, I immediately surmised my little blonde had at least one finger up Aubrette's ass, and the voyeur was clearly enjoying both the attention, and the chance to peep.

Rose stopped swearing in my ear a few moments later, eventually mumbling, "Mmm, thank you Master, that felt great. Though... a bit like empty calories? Felt good, wasn't filling?" She pulled back enough to let her golden eyes meet mine. "Speaking of filling... that felt amazing but didn't satisfy me. Master, in the name of science, can I please ask a favor?" I raised an eyebrow expectantly and she continued, "Master, can you please fill your newest Harem Slave's needy little pussy with your cum, and order me to cum as soon as you do? For science??"

She punctuated her request by beginning to bounce up and down on my cock rapidly, flexing her thighs to lift her up, then relaxing to impale herself as deeply as she was able. Having her riding my dick in my lap wasn't the best position for deep penetration, but it felt absolutely amazing to feel her channel parting over the head of my dick repeatedly, and by the way she started moaning while she waited for my answer, she felt the same.

I enjoyed the sensations for a few moments longer, before ordering as imperiously as I could manage given the circumstances, "I, Jack, your Rider, Master, and Owner, hereby order you, Rose the Puca, to ride my big fat cock with your wet, greedy, needy little pussy, until I fill it with my cum, then orgasm as hard as you can when you feel me filling you up."

The response was immediate. The naked Fairy in my lap started thrusting her hips rapidly, pumping them to slide me in and out of her as quickly as she could. I groaned, my hands slipping from her ass as she started shaking it. I instead found handholds on her chest, grabbing big handfuls of her massive tits while she fucked me.

I hadn't thought that I was especially close to orgasm. Rose had been seated on my dick for... probably twenty or thirty minutes, but most of that time was spent with her just squeezing her channel around me, flexing her internal muscles around the width of my shaft. When she started riding me hard, though, my balls informed me that I was close. I heard a gasp from the door to Aubrette's bedroom, but lacked the focus to see what the other two women were getting up to as I instead focused on being ridden to within an inch of my life.

I tried to give Rose warning, but my words died in my throat as she slammed her ass down on my thighs, impaling herself on me as deeply as she could manage and grinding down. The squeeze of her muscles while I was embedded in her cunt did it, and I found myself pumping blast after blast of cum up inside her. She screamed as I did, wordlessly at first but transitioning into a long, "ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckYESSSSSSSSS!!!!" as she came. As ordered, her orgasm seemed to last forever, and even as I felt the last few spurts of my cum jetting into her womb, I felt her cunt continuing to flutter and pulse around me. Only after my own orgasm had finished and settled down did she start to relax, languidly rolling her hips around in my lap. "Oh, Master, yes..." She pulled her head back, again making eye contact with me as she giggled helplessly and added, "Ok, I would like to revise my answer. Big-Dick-Master, will you please order your Puca fucktoy around in bed a lot? Like a whole lot? Maybe not out of bed, but I'm going to need you to tell me to do things naked a whole bunch. Science said so."

I leaned my head forward and put my lips against the curvy little Fae woman's ears as I whispered. "Cum for me again."

Kinje
Kinje
366 Followers
12