August 2002 Pt. 01

Story Info
The wettest pussy ever.
3.3k words
4.54
15.4k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peej88645
peej88645
14 Followers

August 2002 -- Part 1

It was 8am on Wednesday the 6th of August 2002. Jack had finished brushing his teeth and had straightened the hotel bed as best he could. The room had become almost a second home over the last 6 weeks. Even though he'd returned to his flat in London at the weekends, the hotel management had given him the same room each time he'd returned.

The hours were long and this particular client engagement was incredibly demanding. Sometimes he'd had under 3 hours' sleep. As a junior, he had little or no influence over where he went, what tasks he did when he got there, or which colleagues accompanied him. This job had seen a merry-go-round of juniors and part-qualified staff assigned to it, all working for Allison.

Allison had recently qualified as a Chartered Accountant and this was her first big job -- the first test of her mettle. Jack had been on the job for 6 weeks. Allison had been on the job for 6 weeks. The rest of the team had come and gone. This was the penultimate week of the engagement, and they were the only two assigned to it to tidy up and issue the final report.

Allison was 24 and didn't seem to like to have fun. She was incredibly driven, and career focussed. Her career advancement seemed to be her only challenge in life. Nothing else looked like it mattered. Jack knew that she lived with a guy called Neil, and they'd been together since the start of their training. He was slightly overweight, grey, and dull. She never seemed to mention him when they occasionally talked about their lives outside the firm.

Jack was 23, having started the graduate programme 2 years later than most. Allison gave him such a hard time and he never understood why. She bossed him about, nagged about everything and never seemed to have a positive word to say. They worked until she said it was time to call it a day, and she never said thank you. She must have liked some element of working with him, as she continued to select him, but this was never made clear or referenced in any of the post-client feedback received from her to him.

Today was going to be different. Jack smiled. Today she was going to lighten up and have a bit of fun. At 7am he'd taken a message from the CEO of the client that there would be an emergency board meeting today, and that no external visitors would be allowed on site until tomorrow. Effectively giving them a day off midweek.

Allison knocked on the door, 8am sharp, ready to head to the client site as usual. She had her car keys in her hand and her typically impatient expression glued to her face. There was a thin film of sweat on her brow consistent with not quite cooling down from her early morning run.

"Hey, morning, Allison. Bit of a change of plan today. Greg called. They're having an emergency board meeting and we need to stay off site. Come in."

She stepped willingly into the room and put her bag on the floor and put her car keys into the front pocket. Bending down to do so, he could just see the top of her thong riding above her skirt. Pink. He had thought carefully about how to phrase the next sentence and noted that she had stepped into the room willingly. She hadn't been in before. Usually, it was just a knock on the door before they headed off together.

"I have an idea for today. I've been thinking about this for a while now. Today is the perfect opportunity."

She was hesitant when she spoke, "What for? For work? We have still got a lot to do. I guess we can work on the report from the hotel lobby. I've got the most recent version on disk with me."

"Not for work. Not today. Today I'd like to give you some developmental feedback, on your performance. Just like we are encouraged to do by the firm. 360-degree feedback. You give me enough about the standard of my work. Today I'd like to spend the day with the two of us alone, redressing some of the imbalances between us that have arisen over the last however long it is since we've been working together."

"Go on, I'm listening." Her tone was sarcastic and semi-mocking. The difference between how she speaks to junior staff compared to the firm's partners was ridiculous, he thought. So cocky. Today would be a chance to level things out.

"I have something I need you to do for me for once. Call it a trust exercise. Close your eyes and turn around, 180 degrees, to face the door." He was quite surprised when she simply did as he said, no questions asked. She could easily have just left the room.

Her eyes remained closed as he walked towards the door, opened it to place the do not disturb sign on the handle outside in case the housekeeping staff knocked. He closed the door gently, quietly, and turned the latch to lock it from inside.

The blindfold was soft, but secure. He tied it around her head gently. It had Velcro straps at the back. She could see nothing. She didn't speak or resist. She remained completely motionless.

If it weren't for her condescending expressions and slavish manner, she would be very attractive, he thought. 5ft 4, with a slender, athletic body, a seriously round and muscular ass with large firm breasts that seemed never to be properly contained by her clothing. Formal workwear was hard to get right for a body like hers. She always leaned towards the more traditional and conservative suit and blouse option, but her breasts always pushed at the buttons of the blouse and there was always a gap to be peered into.

"What are you doing?" It wasn't an unreasonable question in the circumstances. He answered quickly and decisively.

"Today I'm going to teach you a lesson. We're going to have some fun along the way, too. Neil isn't ever going to find out and I'm not going to tell him. My lesson will be that you should treat junior staff, especially ones like me who you have chosen to work with and work so damn hard, with a bit more respect. Today I will be in charge and you're going to see what it's like to be on the other side of the fence."

She remained completely still, stood, facing the door. Blindfold on and hands by her sides. He stood behind her, so close he could smell her perfume, and removed her suit jacket, placing it carefully on a hook by the door. He then unbuttoned her skirt. The top 3 buttons came undone quickly, and he lowered it to the floor.

"Step backwards." She took one step backwards and he folded the skirt up neatly on the table. It could be worn again without ironing. She stepped out of her shoes. She wasn't wearing socks. He placed them by the wardrobe.

Her blouse rode down to around the bottom of her panties. He lifted it up but didn't unbutton it or attempt to remove it. The panties were small at the front and had a thong at the back that sank deep between her cheeks. Her bush must have been small as there were no hairs protruding from the pouch at the front. Her ass was a thing to behold. A wonderful shape and very toned. Smooth white skin, strong from daily running and gym workouts. He ran his hand over each cheek individually without exerting any pressure. She remained motionless, breathing steadily. There was no panic in her body or posture.

"I need to find a way of physically redressing the balance between us, Allison, so when you leave the room, you remember that we are equals. When we go to work tomorrow, you'll still be my boss, but I want you to remember to treat me a little better. I need to find a way to help you remember that. This is what today is all about now that we have a whole day to ourselves. If you want to leave at any point, be my guest." Allison was silent.

He undid her blouse, carefully trying not to crease it. He placed it on a hanger and put it on top of the hook where her suit jacket had gone moments earlier. He turned back and looked her up and down. Her bra did not match her pink knickers. It was cream and golden. Her breasts were massive. Bigger than he'd imagined they would be having spent so many hours of his life looking at them discreetly from the corner of his eye as they worked together. In fact, they were so large that the bra contained what looked like firm wiring under the cups to hold her in. The lace around her nipples was partially see through and he could see them, pale and warm like very small light saucers.

He knelt down in front of her and pulled her knickers down carefully from the front. His face within 9 inches of her pussy. She stepped backwards slightly so he could take them away. "I will be keeping these as a souvenir," he said quietly. She didn't speak.

Jack then went to the bathroom for, to her, what seemed like an eternity. When he emerged, she could hear him moving around the room. She could hear the miniature hotel kettle being switched on and what sounded like a small electric motor being activated briefly.

He returned and knelt in front of her, inspecting the view. Her bush was trim at the sides. She'd certainly been waxed professionally and had put thought into the aesthetic. The hair itself wasn't too short. He ran his fingers through it, gauging the length. He was desperate to slip a finger inside her but resisted.

"Try not to move," he said as he turned the electric razor on, "this won't hurt at all, but you need to stay still and trust me."

He neatly guided the blade across her bush, in small vertical motions. Just like mowing a lawn on a summer's day. Each time, he caught the hair and placed it carefully in a teacup. Moving upward each time, in strips. "This, along with your knickers, is going to be my souvenir of the day. Every time you touch your pussy, you'll remember what happened today when I levelled the balance between us and taught you this valuable lesson. You'll also have to come up with a story for Neil about how you're returning home clean shaven, but I'm sure you can do that."

She remained still as requested throughout. The task was completed within a couple of minutes. He made sure to place his left hand on her stomach to steady himself, whilst the right did the shaving. The stubble where her bush once sat would soon be removed.

He poured some water from the kettle into a second teacup. It was warm, but not hot. Using a shaving brush he dabbed the stubble with the warm water. She flinched slightly. Next he shook the can of shaving foam and sprayed a little into his hand. Gently, he spread the foam onto her skin, edging it to the very side of her pussy's lips. With a fresh razor blade, he removed the stubble, rinsing the blade intermittently in the warm water. Then, he took a small hand towel and dabbed her pussy dry. She was now completely bald.

He took her hand and ran it over the surface of her naked skin, then guided her middle finger inside her lips. Just into the entrance. She made a small, stifled breath, as if she'd been startled. When she took her hand away, he did the same, running his middle finger slowly between the lips of her pussy. He could feel an intense amount of moisture and warmth inside. Even without putting a finger all the way in. She was dripping wet.

It was now time, the thought, to get her fully involved. His thick cock was extremely hard and pressing out of his trousers. With less care than he had taken when undressing her, Jack removed all his clothes and put them on the chair next to his bed. "Kneel down, and open your mouth," he said, firmly. She did as she was asked immediately. "Open it a bit wider, as wide as you can." He took her hand and placed it at the base of his shaft and moved it into her mouth for her to suck. He took her other hand and encouraged her to feel his balls. She worked his shaft enthusiastically, but silently, massaging his balls as she went. He was surprised by the efficiency of her technique, and her skill. Much as he would ordinarily have loved this to continue he had much more planned for her before he could come.

He placed his hand on her head and removed his cock from her mouth after 2 minutes of sucking. He took both her hands in his and she stood up. He moved his knee between her legs, encouraging her to stand with legs apart. Her pussy lips were slightly open, glistening.

He stood behind her and rested his head on the top of her head, running his hands down her stomach and towards the top of her legs. The sides of his arms touched the sides of her breasts, still held within the bra. Slowly, both hands met at her pussy. He nudged her legs even further apart with his knee and sunk the middle finger of his right hand inside her. His finger glided in and she let out a moan, arching her back against his chest and gripping his arms with her hands.

He rhythmically moved his middle digit in and out, never entering her pussy fully, but moving deep between her lips. She was absolutely soaking, he could feel her wetness on his finger as me moved in and out, in and out. Next, he used his index and middle finger of his other hand to open her lips apart, allowing his right hand to enter further. One finger became two and she continued to moan.

He removed his fingers from her pussy and licked them clean. He unhooked her bra, and placed it on the same hook as her other clothes. Her breasts stared back at him across the room. They were huge, but because of her youth, they remained pert and upright. He stood behind her again and took one in each hand, massaging them gently. She continued to moan and her hand reached behind her to grip his cock, briefly, as it pressed against her ass, pre cum beginning to ooze across her cheeks.

He stood back and looked for something to spray on her. He wanted to see her tits wet. He found some sun cream lotion in his washbag in the bathroom and applied several generous squirts to her tits, massaging it in. They shone under the light, her light nipples standing erect. As he massaged he took her hand and placed it on his cock. She began to move it up and down. He allowed his hands to once again enter her pussy. This time she parted her legs without need for any encouragement. His finger entered her effortlessly. This time he put it all the way inside her. She gasped. Whilst her pussy was wet, the tunnel of her vagina was tight and she struggled to accommodate one finger initially. He wondered how much use it got and how much he would be able to stretch it over the course of the day. It was still not even 9 am.

She remained blindfolded, never once having suggested removing it or even touching it. He decided that today was going to be a day of taking mementoes for later. He had her knickers, her bush and now he wanted some photographs. Just for him. Never to share amongst his peers. What would they say if any of them knew what was going on?

He took her knickers in his hand and motioned to her to open her legs again, which she did obligingly. She was so wet that there was moisture on the tops of her thighs. Taking her underwear, he rubbed her pussy, mopping it, gathering as much of her juice as he could. This would enhance the memento. He placed her knickers in a bag, next to the cup containing her bush. Then he took out his digital camera.

Carefully he captured her whole body. Opening the lips of her pussy to see the pink insides; breasts in every position, lifted up and sitting naturally. He captured the shimmering moisture of her pussy as he partially removed a finger. Each time, the camera clicked.

He knelt her on all fours facing the bed. His favourite angle. From behind her pussy had been bald anyway -- carefully waxed. Her lips opened slightly as he spread her legs apart. Her asshole looked incredibly tight, pointing to the sky. He took some photos of her from this angle, one with his finger deep inside her pussy, one showing the wetness as he extracted it. He also took a photo with his index finger resting on her asshole, but not inside. She had begun no moan fairly audibly now with each movement, each insertion.

It was time to fuck her properly. His cock was like a rolling pin now. He put both hands on her ass and took one final touch of her dripping wet pussy. He nudged the tip into her and she moaned like no other moan. She was so wet. As he pushed inside, gently, he could feel how tight the space was and how much she was being stretched by him. She lowered her head to the floor, pushing back on him slightly as he entered her further. As he pushed the final third of his dick inside her and felt her cheeks meet his stomach, she gasped.

It occurred to him, as he began to fuck her, that since the blindfold had been put on she had not uttered a single word.

As he rode her, with slow rhythmic penetration, he placed his index finger on her asshole. Just touching it, pressing very lightly against it. This would be something he could introduce later. But for now he had the pleasure of the warmest, wettest pussy he'd ever been inside. With each thrust forwards her tits moved vigorously. He reached round to hold them. Each was more than could reasonably fit in a hand. He held them back against her body as he increased the speed and the rhythm.

It didn't take long for her to come. The sound and the additional wetness were so intense. Hopefully the occupants of the neighbouring rooms were long gone by now as it had turned 9 am. If not they would have been left in no doubt as to what was happening in the room with the do not disturb sign hanging on the door handle.

He came within 30 seconds of her. It was like an explosion of cum. He could feel it shooting inside her. She felt the surge of fluid too as indicated with a final flinch and sharp intake of breath. Then there was silence.

He remained inside her for over a minute. She remained still. Face resting on the floor. He cupped her breasts and stroked her nipples then removed his cock slowly. The grip of her pussy remained intense. "Don't move," he said.

The final set of photos were the best. He took them from the ground upwards. A bald pussy, legs apart, cum collecting messily and dripping down her left thigh onto the carpet.

Neither of them spoke as he ran the shower.

___________________________________end of part 1_____________________________

peej88645
peej88645
14 Followers