August in Victoria

Story Info
After losing Blake, Tory hires August to help run the farm.
2.5k words
4.49
4.8k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born and raised in Camloops, Canada. My parents named me Victoria after the city, because it's one of their favorite places, and had been where they'd honeymooned. Based on the math, chances are pretty good that I was made there too. Mom describes me as 'wholesome' but I think that means medium everything, right as you expect it to be. But I do love my long mahogany hair with its natural red highlights.

I'd just turned twenty, and was working as a waitress in a diner in Toronto, taking classes toward my nursing degree, when I met Blake. He was in town for an agricultural symposium, and had come in for breakfast. Things were slow so I chatted a while with him. He was nice. Really nice. I did something I never had done before, and gave him my number.

A year later we were wed, and I moved down to Nebraska, where Blake had a smallish dairy farm. The next couple years were awesome. I learned a lot about farming, and Blake and I were a really close couple. Being both only children, it was novel for us both to have someone else our own age to live with. We made the most of it.

It was in the spring when we got the diagnosis. It was a particularly aggressive form of leukemia. And despite availing ourselves of the latest cutting edge treatments, it took Blake down fast. By the end of the Summer I found myself standing at his graveside, a pile of medical bills and a farm to keep running. I needed help. I took out an ad.

August's resume looked like the best fit. She was working on a ranch in Montana, but it was more Big Agro than she felt she was suited for. We talked several times on the phone before I decided to pull the trigger. There was something in her voice, a soothing low alto with just a hint of a butchy edge to it, which left you with a feeling that she couldn't be anything but genuine if she tried.

Our talks hadn't quite prepared me for the woman who showed up at my door. Shit kicker work boots, baggy bib overalls, and a pale long sleeved cotton shirt. Six feet tall and jacked, with a pair of breasts that could feed a village, tanned as only someone who works outdoors gets. She looked like a professional wrestler, her long blonde hair gathered in a ponytail ending below her shapely ass. Sparkling green eyes. It was hard not to stare at the woman.

She shook my hand. Firm and strong. "Hi. I'm August. You must be Mrs. Burke." She sounded just like she did on the phone, only more resonant.

"Victoria, or Tory if you want." I replied. "Nice to finally meet you. Let me show you your room."

I waved her inside. She strode in. That's the only way I can describe it. She walked like a panther, deliberate, fluid, and above all strong. We climbed the stairs and I familiarized her with the layout. The bathroom, my room, and a couple other bedrooms of which she could choose whichever she liked best.

We soon settled into a good routine. I did most of the household chores, and we split the cooking. We worked side by side, and soon had developed a relationship that went deeper that employer-employee. It was more of a partnership.

It was one of those mid fall hot days. We were working in the hay barn in shorts and T-shirts, soaked through with sweat, when I saw the bulge. It was unmistakable. I just pointed to it and said "What's that."

August looked down and then looked at me in sheepish embarrassment. "It's my cock." She stuttered.

"It's bulging like..."I started.

"I was looking at your ass...sorry." She confessed.

"You're really a guy? You hide it really well!" I said.

"Not a guy, I'm futa." She corrected.

"What's that?" I wondered.

"I'm female. I have a pussy, but I also have a cock and balls." She said.

"And you were getting turned on?" I confirmed.

"I'm sorry. I was. I like women. I'll keep a lid on it, okay? I don't want this to screw things up." She said.

"It's...not going to. Don't worry." I assured her.

Futa. Futanari. I'd looked it up online. It was pretty rare, but it was definitely a thing. There wasn't a lot of information, but I'd gleaned enough to know that it was a challenge, or a whole set of challenges for people who were futa.

"If you want to talk about it, you can." I'd offered.

"We don't have to. I'm okay, Tory." August said.

"Have you ever been in a relationship?" I asked, curious.

"Once, a long time ago. I caught her cheating. I think we just weren't right for each other." August admitted.

"That's too bad. You seem regretful." I observed.

"I liked it. I liked having someone, you know? I liked the sex. We were good in bed together. That's about all we were good at together." August confessed.

"I know what you mean about having someone there. I think about Blake a lot. I miss the physical part of things the most, at times. And I mean we did have a good relationship otherwise. Losing that was hard." I told her.

"You made it work, though, where a lot of women would have fallen apart. I'm here for you, Tory... if you ever need a hug." August said sheepishly.

It was cute, and I had to admit it was the sexiest thing that had happened to me in over a year. I kept thinking of how every so often Blake and I would take part of a day just to make love to each other. Naked, in bed, in the middle of the day. It felt like playing hooky from school, but it had always been hot as hell.

Things were pretty normal for a few weeks after that. But I kept thinking that there was a nice cock just across the hall. I'd hear her sometimes...taking care of things, so I knew she had a libido. I was starting to take care of things more than usual too.

In retrospect, I think both of us knew we were colliding on an inevitable course. So, that when it finally did happen, it was so natural, that we just felt a sense of relief.

It was like a rewind on the first time. We were in the barn, moving hay, and August was staring at my ass again. I could see her cock straining for release, a bulge beneath her coveralls.

"You want me to take care of that for you?" I'd asked staring at her crotch.

"Tory...don't tease." August said, embarrassed.

"I'm not teasing. Do you want me to take care of that?" I replied looking into her eyes.

With a look that told me she was anything but certain, she hooked her thumbs under the shoulder straps of her overalls and shrugged them to the barn floor followed by her panties which were straining the very fabric in an attempt to keep August's penis restrained. Her boots, which she never tied anyway went flying. Free of those burdens she popped fully erect pointing up at the barn lights overhead.

I was on my knees and had it in my mouth in seconds. It was huge, 11 inches and nice and thick. She tasted divine, the sweat from our labor mingling with her musky tang. I sucked her for all I was worth and she moaned, her hand on the back of my head, gentle as I bobbed up and down her shaft. It didn't take long before she filled my mouth. And when I say filled it, she really filled it. I didn't think she was going to stop cumming and could feel her knees starting to give way as she finished.

Her spunk was delicious and I felt naughtier than I could remember. Hornier than I could recall. Getting her off like that sparked something in me that I hadn't remembered was there. And she was still hard in my mouth. Pulling me to my feet, she kissed me. Now it was my turn to have the weak knees. Her hands were frantically removing my clothing. Mine were soon helping.

Not breaking the kiss she eased me back on the hay pile on top of our clothes. And I felt her enter me for the first time. Even with the sheer spontaneity she fucked me like we'd been lovers forever. She made me cum so hard that I was quite literally crying tears. It felt so good. It had been so long.

At some point, and August agrees with me on this, it stopped being fucking and became making love. I had managed to get August's shirt and bra off in between orgasms. Her tits were amazing, and I couldn't stop playing with them. Her thrusts took on a less frenetic pace, she was in no hurry to finish, and I was gushing with each successive orgasm. Things had been good with Blake. Very good, even. But this was on an entirely new level.

After a blissful eternity, her pace once again started to pick up. Like a freight train leaving the station, steady and powerful she waited for my orgasm to finish before pulling out and cumming on my tummy. Jerking her cock, gobs of sperm flying through the air everywhere. When August busts a nut she can soak down a room.

"Why didn't you cum inside me?" I asked. "It would have been okay."

"Futa sperm...it's like super sperm. I didn't want to get you knocked up...yet." She admitted.

"It's okay, I'm on the pill." I told her.

"I... wasn't sure. There's still a risk." August began.

"If sex is going to be like that every time with you, I'll gladly take it." I encouraged.

Our clothes were soaked down with sperm and sex juices, so we walked naked back to the house. We showered together, and August got hard again when I soaped her down. We headed straight to the bedroom where she wasted no time taking me again. I guess I got a little wild, because it only took ten minutes or so for her, with her eyes aglow and her breathe coming rough, like a steam engine, to fill my aching pussy like it had never been filled before.

We napped for a while. I woke first, and then August woke up when I started licking her pussy. I could see her cock getting hard and kept my nose in her tasty muff until I was sure she was ready. Then with two fingers inside her I switched up to her cock just before she started to shoot. It was all I could do to keep up, but I was getting the hang of it.

We married in the spring. A private affair, just to make it official.

I'd cried the night I asked her, she'd given me so much happiness. I'm weird like that. The happier I am, the more likely the waterworks are going to start. I hadn't worn Blake's ring since shortly after the funeral. We got new ones, August and I, and it felt nice to be wearing one again.

The farm was doing well. I think Blake would have approved. August and I were so madly in love, but never lost sight of what needed to be done in order to make a living.

It was the night of our first anniversary, and as it so happened I was ovulating. I had also just gone off the pill. We had discussed starting a family. I thought about my own mom and dad. How sad they'd been when Blake died, how resigned they were when I announced my marriage to August since it appeared to them that I'd obviously switched teams and that we were a lesbian couple, which was true, in one sense but... Boy, were they going to be in for a big surprise.

We had the good china out and a couple candles on the table. August was looking so sexy in a full length sheer satin nightgown that made the most of her cleavage, and I had my favorite teddy and panty set on. The one that always gets August worked up. From the way her nighty was tenting up, it was doing its job. We had both put makeup on which was rare, but we wanted everything to be perfect tonight.

No matter how many times we had made love, there was always that moment when our eyes met. An electric moment when our souls entwined as our bodies were about to. The hunger of that first kiss, and feeling her lovingly push her hard cock inside me, making me hers again. And tonight, the gentle additional insistence, knowing that we were doing more than making love, we were making a family.

She came inside me five times that night. Guess she wanted to make extra sure. One of the best features about futa cocks is that they act more like clits in some ways than they do as dicks. August could repeat with little or no cooldown between rounds. It was super easy to get her aroused, at least for me. And tonight she absolutely flooded me with sperm and I joyfully came on her cock too many times to count.

Exhausted we lay in each other's arms her sperm oozing onto the sheets in a steady flow, we kissed, oblivious to the mess. A couple days later, after a trip into town to the local pharmacy, together in the bathroom she watched in nervous anticipation as I went down the checklist for the pregnancy test. A little while later and we knew.

"We're going to be Moms, baby." I said looking up at August in tender joy and showing her the test. The look on her face was pure love. We just walked back to the bedroom, clothes hitting the floor as we went, the next few hours, a blur of ecstatic sexual celebration. In almost a repeat of conception night she just kept filling me over and over again until my pussy flowed with her issue and we both lay there with our tits mashed together crying happy tears.

"You know, baby, it takes a lot of labor to run a farm." I giggled.

"I know. I've got an idea..." she said idly playing with my clit, making me shiver with delight.

"Seems we were on the same page with that one too." I moaned.

"Yah-hah!" She grinned.

The baby, when it came, was futa. The second one, a year later was a normal little girl. They grew up close as twins, becoming strong, beautiful, intelligent and passionate young women, they did everything together. And I do mean everything. But perhaps that's a story for another time.