Growth Spurt

Story Info
Rachel wakes up with a big surprise between her legs.
9.1k words
4.77
31.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm fine, mum!" Rachel called back through her shut bedroom door. But she really wasn't; she felt totally shitty. Like a combination of period pains and a hangover with a dash of flu. She pulled the covers tight around her and felt sorry for herself.

She was interrupted in her wallowing by the ping of WhatsApp.

Operation V-card T-1 day and counting! Call you tomorrow!!!

Rachel couldn't help but smile. It was almost like Alice was more excited about her 'big date' with Matt tomorrow than she was. Then her smile dropped. All hers and Matt's plans weren't going to come to much if she looked and felt like the living dead.

FML, she thought as she pulled the covers all the way over her head.

She tossed and turned and thought she'd never get to sleep but then somehow her alarm was going off and it was the morning. Rachel groaned and opened her eyes. She felt... better. Kinda great, actually. Rachel wasn't usually a morning person but she'd woken up feeling totally invigorated.

She sat up in bed and frowned slightly as her body moved differently to normal. All the aches and pains were gone but she just felt a bit weird. Like her brain and body were slightly out of synch.

Rachel sniffed. The sheets were clammy and she smelt of stale sweat. Gross. She swung her legs out of bed to get in the shower but before she stood up, she was stopped in her tracks by two sudden realisations.

Firstly, her boobs had grown. Like, a lot. She was wearing her cosy flannel pyjamas and could feel the heft of them swinging as she moved her body. Rachel obviously wore a bra outside but didn't need to at home as her teenage breasts sat firm and high on her chest. They still felt firm and high but now they moved independently of her body with their own mass and momentum. She brought her hands up and cupped herself through the thick material. Yep, definitely bigger.

Secondly, something was different... down there.

Rachel pulled the waistband of her pyjamas out. She immediately let it snap back. What the fuck was that? Her first thought was a tumour. Or a hernia? She didn't really know what a hernia actually was but she did know her crotch shouldn't look like that. Swallowing, she looked again and this time the obvious but unbelievable truth could not be denied. It was a dick. Rachel Jones had woken up on her eighteenth birthday with a dick.

She sat there on the edge of the bed in a daze. She wasn't sure how long she sat there before she was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Happy birthday, sweetie. How are you feeling? I brought you a cup of tea."

Rachel quickly dived under the covers again and pulled them up protectively around her. "Come in, mum."

Mrs Jones entered with a look of concern on her face.

"How's my birthday girl? You look better. Are you feeling better?"

"No," said Rachel and that seemed to unlock something from inside her. She was suddenly in floods of tears and her mum's arm was around her shoulders. Eventually the tears stopped and she was able to talk again. "I don't feel well at all. Could you make a doctor's appointment?"

"Of course, dear. Oh, what a horrible way to start your eighteenth!"

* * * * *

As Rachel sat down next to Dr Kaur, she suddenly realised she had absolutely no idea what she was going to say.

"Could you confirm your name and date of birth please," asked the doctor, not looking up from her notes.

Rachel did so.

"Oh, happy birthday! So, how can I help you?" asked Dr Kaur.

"I think I've grown," managed Rachel after a pause.

"Well, that's not unusual in young people," said Dr Kaur, her tone not unkind.

"Like, a lot, overnight. My... my bras don't fit any more."

Dr Kaur smiles. "Breasts can change size and shape quite a lot throughout your life, often with surprisingly little notice. There are a lot of hormones sloshing around in your body at this age and it isn't unusual to gain a cup size quite rapidly."

"More than a cup size. And I'm taller too."

"Less usual to be growing taller at your age but hardly unheard of. Look, let's just take a few basic measurements and do a quick general health test and I'm sure you will feel better. I know changes to your body can be unsettling but this all sounds completely natural."

The warm, friendly tone of the doctor just made Rachel feel worse.

"What about growing a penis? Is that completely natural?" As she said it, Rachel was ashamed to find herself bursting into tears. She put her head down and sobbed until she felt a gentle pressure on her arm. She looked up; the doctor was resting one hand on her forearm while offering a tissue with the other.

"Take all the time you need and then tell me what has happened."

"I don't think time is going to help me." Rachel swallowed and brought her crying under control. "And I've told you what happened. I'm a freak"

"You've grown a penis overnight?"

"Yes."

Dr Kaur seemed entirely unperturbed. "You aren't a freak and yes, this is completely natural, although rather unusual."

"What?" Rachel couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I've never come across a case myself but spontaneous futagenesis can occur in young women. There has been an increase over the last twenty years or so but it still affects less than one in 500,000. That would be consistent with the other changes you've experienced and there should be no impact on your health. I appreciate that from a psychological perspective this must be quite overwhelming and we can discuss the support available but from a purely physical standpoint, you should be completely fine. However, I suggest we undertake a basic examination and run a few tests just to be sure. How does that sound?"

"Er, fine, I guess." It didn't really sound fine. She'd heard of futagenesis, of course, but as the punchline to a joke, not a natural and normal part of life. Sure, on one level it was reassuring to be told there was nothing wrong with her. But on a deeper level, she had wanted to be told there was something wrong with her, something wrong that the doctor could fix. But no.

"Okay, great. I'll take you through to an examination room and then get a nurse."

Rachel nodded. The whole nature of the doctor-patient relationship encouraged passivity and she took refuge in this. She allowed herself to stand and follow Dr Kaur on autopilot.

The examination room down the corridor was cramped, just a bed and a screen and the usual clutter of equipment and supplies. Dr Kaur briskly pulled out a disposable gown from a drawer and offered it to her.

"Slip into this and I'll pop and get a nurse." She started to leave but turned back. "Everything off, okay?"

And then she was gone and Rachel was no longer swept along in her wake. She stared down at the gown she'd accepted. The last thing she wanted to do was get undressed, to see her traitorous body and, worse, display it to others. But what choice did she have? She quickly stripped down to her bra and pants but then paused. The little stripy knickers - once so innocent and cute - bulged obscenely. She felt a tear welling in her eye again and quickly went back to undressing.

Rachel pulled her sports bra over her head and sighed with relief. It was the only bra that still fitted her but it was now a squeeze. Released from their confinement, her breasts sat high and heavy on her chest. Perhaps this bit would have been okay on its own, she reflected as she pulled the thin gown on.

Once the gown was on and she was fully covered, she reached up and hoiked her knickers down. She winced in shame as the fabric caught on the new bulk of her genitals but at least she didn't have to look at it.

There was a knock on the door but no pause as Dr Kaur and a nurse entered. The nurse - a blonde white woman - was a good deal taller and younger than the doctor. She'd probably gone to school round here a decade before Rachel herself.

"Thanks for getting changed. This is Nurse Jacobs who will be assisting me. We'll start with height. Could you stand against the wall here?" Dr Kaur pointed to a wall that had a tape measure attached to it.

"So, how tall are you?" she asked as Rachel walked over.

"Well, I was 5' 6"."

"You are 5' 8" now. Two inches over night it really is quite incredible! There must have been considerable changes to your skeleton and musculature. You feel fine though? Physically, I mean," the doctor quickly added.

"Physically, yes, I'm fine. I feel... strong."

"Well, don't get carried away, you should still rest; futagenesis doesn't give you superpowers. But it is great to hear you aren't in pain and that is a really positive sign. Okay, sit back down on the bed and slip the gown down your arms so I can measure your breasts. What's your bra size?"

"30C," Rachel said, letting the gown slip down.

"Not any more," said the nurse as Rachel had to tug the gown over her proudly positioned mounds.

"No, indeed, they do look rather larger. No sign of swelling or stretchmarks though. It really is quite remarkable."

"I'll say," agreed the nurse, looking at her chest. "You are a very lucky girl."

Rachel couldn't bring herself to agree; she would have traded a Page Three rack for the lack of a dick in a heartbeat. She kept quiet though as the doctor got a cloth tape measure out.

"So that's still 30 around the chest." She brought the tape back round again, this time criss-crossing her nipples. "And 35 and a half across the bust. So that's, erm, well, it's more than a C."

"It's a double D, maybe even an E," said the nurse. Apparently big tits were her speciality.

"Again, considerable growth over a very short period with no evident adverse effects. Indeed - and this is not a medical opinion, I hasten to add - your breasts are really quite impressive. Aesthetically."

"A lot of people would pay a lot of money for a pair of breasts like that," agreed the nurse.

"I liked my old boobs," said Rachel, fighting back tears as she pulled the gown back up.

"Indeed, indeed," said the doctor. Then she took a deep breath before continuing. "Okay, now I know this will be strange for you but I need to examine your... well, your penis."

"Okay," said Rachel quietly. The nurse didn't bat an eyelid. The doctor had obviously briefed her but surely she didn't see girls with dicks every day?

"Just pull the gown up so it is bunched around your waist. That's right, perfect," she said as Rachel complied.

Dr Kaur and Nurse Jacobs didn't say anything as her new penis came into view but they both watched intently.

"Yes, that's definitely a penis. Seems to be entirely healthy. Uncircumsized, obviously. Let's just... yes, foreskin retracts easily." Rachel felt like she was having an out of body experience as the doctor peeled back her foreskin exposing the glistening pink head of her penis.

"Hmm. As suggested by the literature, it is perhaps towards the larger side of what we would expect in a male. Would you agree, nurse?"

"Definitely."

Rachel's eyes flicked up to the nurse and then back down to her new penis. It did seem quite large but she didn't really have any frame of reference.

"No external testes. Let me just lift this up and... yes, normal healthy vulva underneath." The doctor lowered Rachel's penis down and the teenager breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn't dared look. "So, essentially, your clitoris has fused with your urethra and developed into a penis but that should not affect your vulva or vagina. Externally, that's the only difference."

A pretty big fucking difference, Rachel thought to herself.

"Internally is another matter. Based on what I've read, it is likely you have developed internal testes alongside your ovaries. You'll need a referral to the hospital for a full examination. I will put that in the system and give you a slip for our bloods clinic. Oh, and I've also got a number I can give you in case you want any counselling."

That seemed to be that but nobody moved. Eventually Rachel said, "So, can you leave and I'll get dressed?"

"Yes. Well, almost." Dr Kaur paused. "There is one more thing I'm afraid. I need a semen sample as well as the blood samples. And that is, er, self-service rather than the clinic. Let me just, ah, yes, here we go." The doctor had turned to the drawers and triumphantly produced a wide-mouthed pot. She handed it to Rachel who took it automatically.

"What do I do with it?"

"Yes, well, I..." Dr Kaur started to answer but quickly ran out of steam. "Nurse?"

The nurse smiled. Apparently wanking was her specialist subject too. "You need to physically manipulate your penis. If you think about some sexual fantasies you should be able to develop an erection then, once you are hard, rub the skin of the penis back and forth. Eventually this should cause you to ejaculate. Into there." She pointed to the jar.

"Just so," agreed the doctor. "Okay, we will leave you to it, just pop the sample in at reception when you are finished."

And with that, both women left.

Rachel stared at the pot. Think about some sexual fantasies... Rachel had never felt less sexy in her life. Her body had mutated and turned her into a fucking freak and she was standing in one of the grimmest rooms know to humanity. Here, jizz in a cup and stroll over to reception with it. Simple.

Tentatively, she reached her hand up under her gown and held her penis. She released it almost immediately. The sensation was repellent; the texture was okay, perhaps, but it was like having a big piece of gristle attached to her body. She held it again and then reluctantly gave it a squeeze. It didn't seem to do anything. She squeezed it again. Had it gotten bigger?

She'd never given Matt a handjob (although of course he had begged a lot) but for his birthday she had let him come on her tits. Which was totally gross but didn't involve her doing anything and had made him very happy. That was her one induction into male masturbation and it seemed pretty brutal. No gentle warm-up, no stroking and petting, just grab it, choke it and thrash it back and forth. Rachel tugged on herself; her dick stretched out and felt weird - could she break it? - but nothing happened. She was just about to try again when there was a knock on the door.

She let go of her penis guiltily, although she wasn't sure what she had to feel guilty about. As she did, the nurse re-entered the room.

"How is it going?"

"Not great," said Rachel.

"That's what I thought. A bit of a tall order from the doctor, to wank into a pot on your first day in possession of a penis."

"A bit," said Rachel and almost smiled.

"I thought maybe I could help you through it. I'm Amanda, by the way."

"I'm Rachel," Rachel said and then immediately felt like an idiot. She knows I'm fucking Rachel.

"How much experience have you got?"

"In having a dick? Or playing with one?"

"Either," said the nurse matter of factly.

Rachel laughed and immediately felt better. Maybe Amanda could actually help. "Not much."

"Nowt wrong with that. But..." Amanda gave her a wicked, intimate smile. "I was a pretty naughty girl. And an even naughtier woman, if I'm honest. So I have quite a bit of experience. Step one: take off the gown."

"But then I'll be naked."

"Yes, then you'll be naked and that will be much better."

"How?" Are you just a perv? What the fuck is going on?

The nurse sighed. "Please tell me you've masturbated before."

"Of course!" Rachel's indignant tone was undercut by blushing scarlet. "Not, like, loads though."

"Well, speaking as a medical profession I recommend masturbation daily. But that wasn't my point. Have you ever masturbated in a disposable paper gown?"

"Circumstances haven't really required it."

Now Amanda laughed. "That's the spirit!" Rachel was surprised to find she felt proud of herself. She could do more than just cry and be told what to do. "I think, although it will be weird, taking it off will be less weird."

Rachel pulled the gown off over her head. Again, the weird - but not at all unpleasant - feeling of the heavy globes on her chest rising with her movement.

"Okay, I'm naked now what?"

"Now, I give you a pep talk. Jas is right, your condition is naturally but it is also pretty fucking rare. But it doesn't change who you are. You are still you. And, if we are being superficial, you look good. Like, seriously good. I'm not gay, I'm not even bi. Well..." Amanda waggled her hand and twisted her mouth. "Not much, anyway. But you are a beautiful woman and none of the changes to your body affect that."

"Okay..."

Amanda laughed again. "Yeah, I know it's a lot. Now, let's talk about your dick." Let's not, thought Rachel. "It is... there's not really a polite way of phrasing this. You've got an amazing cock. If my boyfriend had that between his legs, I'd keep him chained to the bed."

To Rachel's complete surprise, her dick... jumped? Twitched? It did something.

"Okay, breakthrough," said the nurse. "She likes it." She? My dick is a she? Well, that makes sense, I guess... "Just focus on that: you are sexy as hell and your body knows it. Do you like boys or girls?"

"Boys," Rachel said instinctively, thrown by the change of direction.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Okay, just close your eyes and pretend this is your boyfriend."

Oh yeah, great advice, thought Rachel, I'll just picture my boyfriend jacking me off. But then she stopped thinking as the nurse's hand wrapped around her penis.

"Oh god." Amanda's hand felt completely different to her hand.

"Close your eyes. I'm not going to speak. Picture your boyfriend. This is his hand. Your boyfriend loves you, he wants you so badly, he can't keep his hands off you."

Rachel did as she was ordered and closed her eyes but even as she did so she felt the insane sensation of her first erection. There was no mistaking it now, her dick was growing. Really growing. The nurse - no, Matt - knew what she was doing. He.

"Fuck," she whispered.

The hand kept up its firm but gentle action and Rachel's dick got harder and harder. She felt the alien sensation of her foreskin peeling back and the fat head of her dick emerging into the air. She thought she heard the nurse make a sharp intake of breath but maybe it was her imagination. It was very hard to concentrate all of a sudden.

The hand action became more forceful and Rachel shuddered. The pleasure was sort of like when she touched herself and sort of not. Was it because it was a penis and not her vagina? Or was it because someone else was touching her for the first time?

Yes, it was Matt who was touching her. He was stroking her cock and once he'd finished, she'd do the same to him. Unbidden, her hands rose up to her chest. Her breasts were so much bigger but also much more sensitive, the nipples standing to attention already. Rachel squeezed. Oh Christ, it felt so good! Her fingers sunk into the firm flesh of her new boobs and Matt jacked her harder than either. A moan escaped her lips.

Her pussy was wet now. No, dripping. She wanted to reach down and touch herself but was scared to interrupt. Instead, Rachel settled for expending all her energy on her breasts, tugging on her nipples and rolling them between her fingers. It was almost painfully pleasurable, like bolts of electricity running through her body.

Then her penis seemed to... pulse.

"I think..."

Rachel couldn't complete her sentence. She gritted her teeth as she orgasmed without further warning, the sensation so unlike anything she'd experienced before. Her eyes opened to witness jets of spunk flying out of the end of her penis and into the plastic pot the nurse had positioned. She seemed to have been less caught by surprise than Rachel.

Reality came crashing down. Matt wasn't here - of course, he wasn't. No, she'd just been wanked off by a nurse because she was a virgin freak who'd never touched a dick before growing one herself.