All Comments on 'Augustine and Felicity Ch. 01'

by Rakiura10

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PencarrowPencarrowalmost 3 years ago
A GREAT BEGINNING FROM RAKIURA

This story has me hooked. I have no idea how it will end, but knowing the sort of characters that Rakiura furnishes I have no doubt I'll either be mildly disappointed, extremely pissed-off, or pleased. This, of course, is part of the allure at this early stage. At the very least my emotions will be stirred.

~

One thing that is common to all his stories is that it involves women with some sort of abnormal mental baggage. I don't mind this because it provides a reason why they cheat without having to use Marvin the Martian and his trusty slut-ray. Quite refreshing, really.

~

I won’t be surprised if we find Felicity has somehow convinced Augie that Hubby has cheated on her, hence her very unexpected response when she was caught bonking the teacher guy. I guess we shall see. And let’s not forget that Augie’s alcoholic mum, Jane, is finally ready to come back to life after being in a coma for a god-knows how long.

~

Anyway, bring it on and five stars for the start. Thanks for the effort.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Your writing is far more "even" than previous efforts. No person is perfect but at least this guy doesn't act like some 19 yr old, spineless moron. Congrats on this.

Oh, I'm not sure which country you've set this one in but that is not how pre-nups work. (Called Contracting Out agreements in New Zealand and most countries that are based on Westminster Law.) The "Pre" is the key. Assets accumulated BEFORE Marriage and/or Relationship commencement reverts back to the individual. But assets/debts accumulated during the marriage are matramonial/relationship property. So yes, she would have a 50% share in those assets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Depressing

This was one of the most depressing tales I have read on this site. I certainly won't be reading any more of your stories.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Rakiura's men are so weak and the women are extremely selfish and bad mothers. It is sick the way he goes on about still loving her when she shows him such contempt and vitriol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A decent plot, and executed with some finesse. Of course there's always the problem with the loyal loving faithful wife suddenly turning into a cheating guiltless slut, with no understanding why. I suspect we will learn why later, with Felicity being the instigator, which will add ignorant and brainless to Augie's current character profile. Anyone who takes counseling from the likes of Felicity is already too brain damaged to be salvaged.

So for an interesting tale. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a silly story. The guy was a cuck in waiting, he should count himself lucky, if the kids are his, that he managed to pass his worthless DNA on to the next generation. If you marry someone that's not sexually compatible you only have yourself to blame when either she turns around and refuses sex or finds someone that actually turns her on enough to have normal sexual interactions. Why don't people wake up and realise, you need to pick a girl that's experienced and therefore capable of making an informed choice when she chooses you. You also have to be sexually compatible. If you don't do that then don't complain when she cheats on you or just leaves you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous