Aunt and Uncle Give Niece an Enema

Story Info
Things turn sexual for all three during enema.
2.7k words
4.42
36.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunty Betty I am really suffering from bad cramps. It has happened two out of the last three months. Mum has given me enemas and they have really helped. Would you be able to help me by giving me one?"

"I have received enemas from your Uncle Ben but I have never given one to someone else. I know the basics but not things like the amount of soap and salt to use in the various enemas. I am also not sure that the enema nozzle we have would be suitable for you. You are still young."

"I am 18 and I am sure I can take your nozzle. If you would not be able to give me an enema would Uncle Ben be able to?"

"I am not sure it would be right for Ben to give you one. It is such a personal and intimate thing. It would not be very fair on him."

"I know it is very intimate but I trust Uncle Bob. He is lovely but he is nearly old enough to be my dad. You know you can trust him with anybody but particularly me his little niece."

"Tina let me tell you a few home truths. You may still be naive and not be aware fully of your body. If you are, let me make it clear to you, you have the most wonderfully body. Your body will never look better than it does now. Any heterosexual male would be so turned by it. I am sure you are very, or totally, inexperienced but I can tell you your body gives you incredible power over males. I trust you not to deliberately use that power over your Uncle but he is flesh and blood and to have such intimate contact with you would test a saint."

"Oh Aunty I am not sure what to say to that. My body still has baby fat and my boobs are nowhere near as full and beautiful as yours. I do kind of understand though. Would it not be possible for Uncle Ben to assist you, so you can give me the enema I need so badly?"

"You are right I am being selfish. I will ask Ben if he would help me to give you one."

It was after dinner that Tina entered their large bedroom. As instructed she was wearing a long nightshirt with nothing underneath. Her breasts were clearly not constraint by a bra, but it surprised Betty to see how erect the girl's nipples were, in the warm atmosphere.

"You will receive a series of enemas that will clean you out, relax you and I am sure get rid of your cramps. Uncle Ben has prepared the first one with soap. It is small compared to what you will receive later. Your Uncle will be around to advise me and support you. Are you sure you want to go through with this, it will be very similar to the enemas I receive. If it gets too embarrassing we will stop. It may be uncomfortable at times, but we can slow things down if required."

"As your Aunty said we will both be here to support you, you will be fine. Now please go to the end of the bed, pull your nightshirt up well above your waist and bend over. Reach for the top of the bed so you are stretched out. Good girl now spread your legs so that Betty can lubricate you."

It was with a strange mixture of hasty excitement and nervousness that Tina took up the required position. She strained to look back over her shoulder. It was her Uncle's eyes that she sort. He was trying hard to act as if this was something that happened every day. His looks at his niece were carefully timed to look casual and caring.

He had had a full erection before she came into the room and it was already getting uncomfortable. Shortly before Tina had arrived in the bedroom Betty had teased Ben about being aroused without mentioning her own level of excitement. She had slipped her hand into his shorts and cupped his balls commenting on how full they felt. He now busied himself with the partially full enema bag, in reality doing nothing useful.

"We are likely to give you three or four enemas. These will be administered in different positions to maximize the benefit. Betty would you please lubricate Tina's bottom. If as I suspect she is very tight you will also need to relax and stretch her to ensure that the nozzle can be inserted comfortably. You will need to lubricate her as far as your fingers can reach."

As Betty spread lube on her fingers and approached the bed Ben picked up the nozzle and showed it to his niece. He was not initially sure why her eyes widened and she took a deep breath.

"Bloody hell Aunty said it was big but that monster will never go up my bottom, it would split me in two. The biggest thing that has gone there is the tube Mum uses. Well and one of my fingers a few times."

"That is why I am going to take as long as it needs to relax, lubricate and stretch your little bottom. If you relax back there the process can be very pleasurable. If you tense up it could be uncomfortable. I am going to start by lubing around the anus without penetrating. This will not hurt and should allow you to relax."

It was clear to Ben now that her earlier panic had only been about the nozzle as her eyes went from startled fright to dreamy and distant in a matter of seconds.

"I think I should delay penetrating until she is completely relaxed. That's right by pushing up towards my fingers like that it opens your bottom up nicely to make it easier to lube."

When Betty had made eye contact with Ben she silently mouthed to him

"She is really aroused already. She is almost dripping she is so wet. The smell from her pussy is overwhelming."

"From where I am it looks as though she is now nicely relaxed, please lube into her bottom with lots of lube. Use the pad of your finger and rotate it nice and deep."

Betty was enjoying this far too much to rush it. She was loving the act of penetrating the defenseless girls bottom. She was loving the way the girls' bottom was push up and down as if wanting to be fucked by the finger. Betty was suddenly frightened when she realized she was experiencing this more like a sex act than just helping her niece's cramps. She shot a worried look towards Ben before withdrawing her finger.

"You will now need to use two fingers to stretch her so that the nozzle is comfortable. How are you feeling Tina?'

"I am doing just fine Uncle Ben. In fact I cannot feel any cramping only a lovely relaxed glowing feeling. I think I maybe relaxed enough to take the huge nozzle already. You obviously know how relaxed and stretched Aunty feels before you use the nozzle on her. Could you test whether you think I am ready?"

"Now you just listen to me young lady I thought I made it quite clear to you earlier. It is not appropriate for your Uncle to be physically involved in giving you your enemas. If you don't cut that sort of suggestion out we will stop this now, cramps or no cramps. Do I make myself quite clear?"

"Oh I am so sorry Aunty. I don't know what got into me. I am completely confused. My body is sending messages, which I don't think it should be. I am so embarrassed to admit but my pussy is soaking and my clit is pulsing like it going to explode."

"I am not sure that you admitting that helps the situation in any way. We need to get you the relief from the cramps and these enemas completed without turning this into an inappropriate loving making session."

"I know you are right but can I ask you a very personal question? When Ben gives you your enemas does it arouse you? Does it arouse Ben and do you always end up having sex during or afterwards?"

"I can answer that for both of us. Yes your Aunty becomes extremely aroused, yes I become extremely aroused and yes we end up having sex during and after the enemas. There that is now out in the open. I think it also means that we have to stop what we are doing right now."

"No, no please don't do that. I am sorry that I admitted that it was turning me on I should not have said anything."

"You admitting what you did only stated what was blindingly obvious to all three of us. You are nearly dripping on the bed and your aroma is completely intoxicating. Yes I admit it you smell wonderful. We are being a little hypocritical because I know I can speak for Ben in saying that we are both very inappropriately excited and turned on. Your body and your responses are both extraordinarily beautiful. Please do not feel guilty."

"We are where we are. We have a choice, either stop right now or carry on. If we carry on it is highly likely that you will get further aroused and probably orgasm. I take it that that would not be a first. The question is would that prospect embarrass you so much that you would rather stop. I would be happy to carry on but will not touch you sexually in any way."

"I agree with Ben. If we carry on you will, if I am anything to go on, orgasm. If you are happy about that I would suggest you just relax and let it happen. We can then all get on with the enemas and sort out your cramps."

"Thank you both you are wonderful. Yes Uncle you are right I have orgasmed but not while with anyone else. Yes it will be kind of really embarrassing but also nice to share it. If we are all agreed can we get on with it? I apologies I realize I was teasing you Uncle but I promise to try and behave myself from now on."

Betty was very gentle and cautious as she inserted two, well lubricated fingers into Tina. Tina tried to suppress her reaction particularly when the fingers were deep and twisting inside her. She felt a deep sense of loss as the digits were removed.

It was agreed that Tina would be more comfortable lying on her back to receive the nozzle. When she was comfortable Betty covered her fingers with lube again and gently inserted them one last time.

"Ben I think she is as ready as she will be now. I will stand between her legs to insert the nozzle. Please stand behind me so you can ensure that I am doing it as comfortably as possible. Tina please hold behind your knees and pull them towards your head opening your legs as far as is comfortable."

It was almost more arousing for Ben to be watching over his wife's shoulders, as it would have been to do it himself. He knew Betty was as excited as Tina and him long before he lifted her skirt and found her panties. She always aroused easily but she was wetter than he could remember her being. He was able to pull them down her legs and off one foot without disturbing proceedings. He then returned to her pussy to spread the natural lubrication from there back to her bottom.

"You will need to re-lube the nozzle many times between inserting a little deeper each time. Tina, as Betty pushes the nozzle in relax and push as if making a bowel movement. This nozzle has two balloons that inflate. Once it is deep in your bottom Betty will inflate them one inside and one outside your bottom. This will allow you to relax as you become full knowing that you will not leak."

Each time Betty re-lubed the nozzle she had to re-introduce it into the tight anus. Each time she then stroked it in and out a number of times. There was no complaint from the girl who closed her eyes, groaned quietly and made small fucking movements with her hips. It took half a dozen re-lubes before the nozzle was buried deeply in Tina's bottom.

"Use the pump three times on both the balloons, that will keep her sealed tight."

"Oh that is pushing the nozzle even deeper inside me. There is going to be no room for any water in there, surely? I am so full."

"Set the valve on the minimum setting to let Tina get used to the feeling of being gently filled. We will just give her a pint to start her off. There how does it feel to have your bowels stretched by the water Tina?"

As Betty released the valve she felt Ben's lubricated thumb push firmly deep into her bottom. His fingers from the same hand found her wet pussy and her swollen clit. She had known she was incredibly turned on by what she had been doing to Tina and the girls' reactions. She was shocked that it took only seconds before she was incapable of preventing an embarrassing orgasm rip through her body. She had to hide at least from Tina so started coughing. Ben was obviously not fooled but was surprised. He fucked her bottom with his thumb and ground her clit with his fingers for longer than the coughing and orgasm lasted.

Ben and, the recovering, Betty were surprised at how little fuss Tina made as the first pint was injected. She groaned and sighed but seemed to be enjoying herself. Betty did as Ben always did for her. She lent over and massaged Tina from just above her few pubic hairs up towards her breasts. Ben said it encouraged the water to penetrate further.

"Just lay back Tina and let the massage spread the water deeper into you. You only have one pint in you. We will use two or three pints for this first enema. Betty can take over six pints during her third or fourth of the day. So do not panic if you feel over full. Once we have you relaxed again we will use a pulsing action to inject the next water."

After a couple of minutes Betty set the flow to pulsing and turned the force up from the lowest. The result was electrifying. Tina's eyes opened wide, she took a deep breath and she made to sit up.

"Oh that is frighteningly lovely. It is like I have hundreds of clits inside my body being caressed at the same time. Is it possible to cum without your clit being touched?"

With a loud moan Tina grabbed her nightshirt and pulled it off over her head. Her hands found her nipples and she pinched and pulled them hard. Her nipples were not that long but thick and almost deep red. Ben thought they looked like very hard raspberries.

"We are all different when it comes to orgasms. Some can orgasm from nipple play alone, some from anal play alone and one of my friends says she can cum without any contact at all. Just let your body take over and embrace all the lovely feelings that I think are going through you."

Tina's assault on her nipples relaxed into firm caresses and she lay back. The pulsing water was building the pressure but was also caressing her insides. Betty lent forward and started the massage again to spread the water. Ben saw his opportunity and slipped his prick into his wife's pussy as she bent over. All three were now hopelessly aroused. The two women made eye contact with each other.

They both knew that the other was about to cum and that they could not prevent their own even if they wanted to. Ben looked over his wife and saw his niece writhing uncontrollably, swearing loudly and pulling on her nipples as if trying to milk them in time with shuddering spasms racking her body. There was so much guilt as he took hold of his wife's hips and roared as he repeatedly squirted deep into her with visions of his niece in ecstasy etched into his brain forever.