Her New Toy

Story Info
Daddy stretches his Baby Girl’s ass in an intense game.
1k words
4.21
40.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Count to 5, Baby Girl."

Standing in my living room, my wrists tied to the ceiling and your beautiful cock resting deep in my pussy, the tip of your new pink toy teased the entrance to my ass in delicious circles. The anticipation sent butterflies through my core and I couldn't help but press myself against your new surprise: an anal dildo made of 5 silicone balls, each getting progressively larger in size. It had to be 8 inches long, with more girth than I'd ever experienced.

"No no, Baby Girl. Count."

I sighed in frustration, my fists balling in excitement around the rope.

"1"

Even the first ball of your toy was a stretch, the way your cock already filled my pussy as you slid it inside. But after a deep breath and allowing some weight to rest on the ropes around my wrist, I relaxed and happily accepted the double penetration. I took a moment to simply enjoy the feeling of both holes being used.

A pleasured groan escaped your lips as you teased, "Good Girl, but I said count to 5."

"2"

The second ball was easier, now that I was relaxed. You took a moment to caress my back before giving my ass a gentle pat.

"Good girl, do you think you can take all of this?"

I had no idea. The final ball of the dildo was menacing, but the thought of being stretched to the brim sent a new surge of wetness between my thighs.

"I'm not sure, but I'll try for Daddy."

Instead of a verbal response, you showed your appreciation by thrusting in and out of my pussy. Slowly, but deep, before returning to resting inside of me. I took this as my que.

"3"

Now I really started to feel the stretch, and a momentary yelp escaped my lips. Though the pain was quickly replaced by pleasure as the new sensation of both holes being filled settled in. I was owned and at your mercy. I wanted more.

"4"

It was almost too big, now. I winced but didn't say a word, allowing the feeling of the toy and your cock to flood my nerves. It was pleasant in a new way, but I needed a moment to adjust to the overwhelming feeling of pain intermingling with pleasure.

"There's only one more, Baby Girl. Take all the time you need. I want you to reach down and touch your clit. It'll make it easier." Your fingers ran through my hair, the familiarity comforting. You untied just one of my wrists, leaving the other still tightly secured to the ceiling. I did as you said and was shocked to find how good my fingers felt, running circles around my throbbing clit. I'd been so focused on the stretching I hadn't realized how turned on I was. It didn't take long before the build up of all these sensations dancing together had me on the brink of orgasm. I moaned, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my knees going weak.

"Not yet, baby. There's one more. Count to 5."

I was so turned on all I could do was beg.

"5, please, Daddy!"

The initial shock of the final ball was enough to buckle my knees as I yelled, falling forward. But you caught my waist and held yourself inside of me. I was so stretched I saw stars.

"Shhh Baby Girl. Are you okay? You've done such a good job for Daddy."

I let out a quiet "yes, Sir" and moved my fingers back to the aching spot between my legs. The sensation of being nearly ripped in two eventually started to dissipate, becoming a more pleasant fullness with every circle around my clit.

"Good girl, Baby. You took that so well. But Daddy has one more thing for you before you get to cum, okay?"

I gave a quiet moan of frustration, but slowed the pace between my thighs, knowing I couldn't hold out much longer.

"I'm going to fuck you with this toy in your ass, okay? You can cum when I do."

Not leaving time for a response, you took my hair in your hands and began sliding in and out. You felt huge. I could tell the toy was taking up space inside me and allowing pressure to hit new parts of me.

I wanted it. I needed it.

"Please Daddy, harder!" I begged, my hips rocking back and forth to quicken the pace.

This is all it took for you to tighten the grip in my hair and wrap a hand around my throat. Your thrusts were fast and deep. I tried to keep my orgasm at bay by focusing on the now only slightly painful stretching of the toy, but even that shot pleasure to my toes. I could feel myself go tense and my body start to quiver.

You gave my ass a quick spank to take me out of it. "Don't worry Baby Girl, Daddy is getting sooo close. You can cum soon."

A few more moments of pleasurable torture and you started to shake too, your thrusts becoming rough and powerful. Your fingers dug into my sides as you pulled me onto you, hard. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. Cum for Daddy. Now, Baby Girl!"

Those words were all it took for the pleasure to cascade through every nerve in my system. I had to hang against the rope, my legs entirely useless. My muscles tensed around the toy, and around your throbbing cock as it released your sweetness in bursts. I was such a mess of pleasure the room went dark and all I could hear was your labored breaths.

When I finally came back to reality, you'd come to caress my face. I looked up to the rope around my wrist, silently asking to be let go.

"No no, Baby Girl. I want to look at you a moment. You're so beautiful hanging that way, my toy still stretching that cute little ass, and my cum dripping down your thigh."

You kissed my nose and took your seat.