Aunt and Uncle Spank Niece Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt Uncle and niece the next day.
1.6k words
4.39
17.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Far from being embarrassed the next morning it was a bouncy happy Carrie that greeted her Aunty and Uncle. The relief that last nights orgasm had caused was profound in more ways than one. Yes it had left her body relaxed and deeply satisfied, but far more important was that she now knew she could orgasm and how much pleasure that that could bring her. She had spent a couple of hours trying to repeat the pleasure the night before. She was sure that it would happen when she heard her Aunty crying out as Uncle Peter fucked her. It did not happen and she had woken in the morning feeling as horny as hell. She also felt in a cheeky exuberant mood as she greeted her Aunt.

"My god it sounded like you enjoyed watching me being spanked as much as you enjoy being spanked yourself. Look at what Uncle Peter did to my bottom last night."

She turned and bent so that her naked bottom was facing her amazed Aunty.

"What are you doing? Did you not learn anything from your punishment last night?"

"Oh I learned so much last night. I learned that receiving a spanking sexually excites me like nothing I have ever experienced. I learned that I could orgasm and that orgasms are unbelievable. I learned that watching me spanked aroused you. I learned that Uncle Peter is sexually aroused by his little niece and that he gets a very hard erection when aroused by me. Finally I learned how frustrating it is to listen to someone else being fucked when you need cock so badly. That is more than I have learned at college in years, wouldn't you say?"

"What is that that you have learned at college, young lady?"

Peter was walking through the door as he said this and had not seen his niece who was still bending and displaying her naked charms to his wife. Carrie peered behind her and smiled as her Uncle came into view and she came into his view. He choked on his tea and looked back to confirm that he had seen what he thought he had. It was not the redness of her beautiful bottom cheeks that he was checking it was how red and moist her pussy appeared to be.

"Carrie you cannot parade yourself around like this you are 18 not 8. Go up stairs take a shower and do not come back down until you are decent and ready to behave yourself."

When Carrie had left the room, with a parting cheeky smile, Peter asked Pauline what had been going on before he had arrived downstairs. When she explained Peter said he was not sure that he could take Carrie being around. He apologized that he found her almost irresistible, as he knew it was so very wrong. Pauline comforted him saying that he had her full sympathy and he should feel no guilt. What she wanted to add was that she had been disturbed at how arousing she had found her niece. She had never seen a sexually aroused female and was shocked by how much she had wanted to bury her face in Carrie's pussy as the excited girl had masturbated in front of them the night before.

Pauline was quite relieved when Peter and Carrie announced that they had separate places to be during the day and would not be back until later. It left her free to spend her time doing the thing that was her passion, writing. There was her book that she needed to crack on with, as it was due to be with the publisher within the month. She knew that her publisher had built in some leeway, as all writers were always late. What she wanted to write was another story to publish in Literotica. These were fun and she loved the excitement of writing them. She had been gutted that the last story she had published had not had good ratings. Todays would be special and everyone (except the always present killjoys) would love it and score it a 5.

Sitting down at her computer she decided that her best stories always contained a high level of reality and truth. She knew what was exciting her right now and decided that she would incorporate as much of this as possible in her story. The names were changed, the characters bore a strong resemblance to the three living in her house and the story line involved the spanking of an 18 year old. Within three hours the story was almost complete. It was the first of her stories that had involved lesbianism. In her story an older woman had been so aroused by a younger woman that she had become inappropriately involved. Pauline had been aroused before starting to write the story. By the time she had finished writing she was gutted that Peter would not be back for hours. She decided she would finish it and do the final review of her story after some lunch.

Rereading the nearly complete story only made her more sexually aroused and frustrated. She just managed to prioritize having lunch above going upstairs and masturbating. Somehow turning the music up loud as she prepared her food felt good. Carrie heard the music as she came through the front door. She was surprised to see her Aunt's computer on the table in the lounge as it was usually kept in her office/writing room. She was even more surprised when her eyes were drawn to the words orgasm and spanked in the text being displayed. Fascinated she scrolled up to the top of the story and started reading. The names may have been changed but the plot was only slightly veiled from the events of last night. That was until the spanking in the story ended. The older woman then brought the younger woman to a violent orgasm. Carrie was shocked that the orgasm had been due to the older woman using her mouth on the youngster's pussy while fingering her virginal anus. Clearly her Aunty had written this and clearly it was fueled by her memories of the previous evening. Did her Aunt want to do to her what the older woman had done in the story? The idea stunned but excited her to her very core. Her Aunt was surprised as Carrie breezed into the kitchen with a triumphant smile on her face.

"Hi Aunt Pauline or should I call you Patty? I loved the story particularly when the spanked 18-year-old had her pussy eaten by Patty. I even imagined that it was my pussy being eaten as fingers played with my bottom. Have you ever eaten a pussy and played with a female's bottom?"

"That was just a work of fiction, a story written for a website that publishes erotica. It was not me I was writing about and it was certainly not you."

"Ok if I buy that "story" story does Uncle Peter know about your fantasies? Does he know that you are interested in tasting pussy?"

"You don't understand it is just a work of total fiction. I have never been near a pussy let alone tasted one."

"I believe you but you haven't answered whether you fantasize about other women and whether you have shared those fantasies with Uncle Peter. Would he be shocked to read the story you have been writing today?"

"Peter does not know that I very occasionally let my fantasies run away with me. I think he would be a little shaken but I don't intend to tell him."

"Do you write lots of stories for the website you mentioned? Can I help you finish off the story that you have been writing this morning, I am sure it must be great fun?"

Pauline agreed to finish the story with Carrie 'helping' as she hoped this would end the questioning. Carrie insisted that Pauline read out everything she had written during the morning to ensure they did not add inconsistencies. Pauline was embarrassed at the graphic detail throughout the story but could hardly read the last two paragraphs that described Patty bringing the young girl to orgasm. Carrie loved the embarrassment that her Aunt was suffering as she read the part of the story that turned them both on so strongly. Carrie had already decided how the story was going to end. Paul the husband of Patty was going to fuck the young Jenny as soon as she had finished her orgasm at the hands or more accurately the mouth of Patty.

Pauline was adamant that this should not be how the story ended saying that the girl was too innocent and young. Carrie laughed at this and reminded her that this was a story a fantasy and that the younger girl had been wanting to be fucked throughout the story. She also pointed out that Patty had already enjoyed the innocent and young girl.

Pauline knew that the story writing had got right out of hand but what happened next shocked her and frightened her. Carrie turned her chair to face her Aunt opened her legs and eased her short skirt up to her waist. There were no panties to hide the wet swollen excited pussy. It was a simple command from Carrie.

"Lick me until I cum all over you - Patty."

Patty/Pauline not only licked the young pussy but also used her fingers just as Patty had in the story. Unlike the story the young female orgasmed almost immediately screaming out the name Patty.

Having never experienced an orgasm before the day before Cassie had now enjoyed two wonderful ones. It was not however her last of the day and she was not the only person in the house to have one.

That is as they say another story - Chapter 3??