Jenna - Spanked Niece

Story Info
Niece Spanked for Bad Behaviour.
2.9k words
4.35
16.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started a few weeks after my partner's niece moved in with us. Jenna is 20 years old with long ginger hair, a fantastic figure with 36C boobs and an arse that looks like its chewing a sweet when she walks. Her mom had thrown her out after another massive row over Jenna's shit attitude towards her and her step dad and when she showed up on our doorstep we took her in so as she had somewhere to sleep and be safe. So she moved into one of our spare bedrooms and told her she could stay as long as she wanted as long as she abided by our rules.

I work a constant night shift of 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts where as my partner, Jenna's auntie, works day shifts, so as to help out as much as possible. Jenna agreed to help around the house doing all the chores and some of the cooking. This was going well until her attitude started to kick in.

I was in bed sound asleep after a long shift when I was woken by the loud music coming from downstairs. I pulled on my t shirt and joggers and went down stairs to find the TV, music blaring from it while Jenna was in the kitchen doing the washing up. I turned the TV down and had just turned to go back up stairs when Jenna stormed into the living room

"Fucks sake I was listening to that," she said angrily to me.

"You know I'm trying to sleep so just keep it down a bit," I said to her with a smile on my face. I them headed back up to my bed and was just about back to sleep when the music turned back up but now it was even louder than before. I charged back downstairs and into the living room.

"I told you to keep the noise down for fucks sake Jenna," I shouted at her before switching the TV off altogether and went back upstairs to try and get back to sleep.

As I reached the top of the stairs how ever, Jenna turned the TV back on but this time turned it up as far as it would go. When I burst back into the living room Jenna was standing in front of the TV laughing away at me.

"So what you going to do about it now?" she said with a stupid grin on her face.

At this point I just lost it. She had sworn at me and was now openly goading me to do something. Before I knew it my right hand had made contact with her cheek as I slapped her hard across the face. She automatically went to strike me back but I grabbed her hand and hit her again, even harder than the first time.

This knocked Jenna of balance and was looking stunned at what had just happened. I grabbed her by hair and dragged her upstairs and into her room. I threw her onto her bed and in doing so twisted my hand tighter around her hair, slapping her again across the other cheek, turning them both a bright red.

As Jenna let out a scream she turned her body around to bury her face in the pillow so I could no longer slap my and across it. But in doing so she presented me with another even better target to vent my anger on, her ass. It looked lovely and tight in her tight figure hugging dark grey joggers, which showed the fact that she was wearing a very small thong under them. So holding her by the hair and pushing her face into the pillow I brought my other hand down hard across the beautiful target in front of me.

The impact my hand made on her cute tender ass had a fantastic effect. It stunned Jenna into stopping shouting and screaming and it also made her ass cheeks wobble in a very sexy way indeed. The second hit was a lot harder than the first and again her ass continued to wobble in that sexy way and by the time I had hit her for a third time I don't know how her ass was feeling but my hand was sting like hell.

"What the fuck do you think your doing to me you dirty old perv?" Jenna suddenly screamed at me.

"What your mom and Dad should have done to you years ago you spoiled little bitch," I shouted back at her as my hand came down hard across her ass for a fourth time.

I saw her look at me out the side of her eye and I could see they were filled with venom but I was determined to beat all this drama queen shit out of her once and for all no matter what it was going to take. Also the more this went on the more I was beginning to enjoy it and I realised I was also becoming extremely aroused.

"The more you carry on acting like a spoiled little child the more I'm going to hit you and the harder I'm going to hit you," I snarled back at her.

"Fuck of you old cunt, go and pull your wee cock of over some old tart nearer your own age that's if you can still get it up at all at your age," Jenna shouted back at me through her tears then just to add more insult spat directly at me missing only because I moved quick enough to avoid it.

Due to Jenna turning her head towards me to spit I quickly drew the back of my hand of her exposed face making her burst into more tears but still calling me every name under the sun. By now my hand was stinging like hell so I looked around for something to help me carry on her chastisement and spotted the ideal thing. A pair of her jeans lay near by and I was able to pull them over to me and removed the leather belt that was around the waist band. I wrapped it around my hand leaving about 12 inches free and raising it above my head brought it down hard across her ass.

The sound of the smack it made was one of the horniest sounds I'd ever heard. There was a split second of total silence as we both took in what had just happened before Jenna let out a massive loud scream as the pain suddenly hit her. I had to push her face deeper into the pillow to stifle the noise of her screams as much as possible.

By now she had realised I was no longer joking and she was struggling to get away from me but I held her hair and brought the belt down again across her ass cheeks. She was struggling so much by now by the time I brought the belt down for a 3rd time her body had moved and her legs were apart. I had slightly lost my balance by Jenna's movements so the belt did not hit her squarely but at an angle that made the end of the belt curve around in between her legs and strike her pussy mound.

This time her scream was very loud but something in it had changed. I swear I detected a slight sexual moan in it as well. I also noticed that rather than clamp her legs back together she kept them apart and even slightly wider. Taking aim again I brought the belt back down even harder aiming it so that the belt curled right around striking her squarely on her tender pussy mound.

It was a perfect hit her scream was definitely a lot more of pleasure rather than pain. The little bitch was actually getting turned on by her punishment. Her legs were now splayed open so I took aim again and hit her directly on her cunt, this time there was no scream just a loud sexual moan of pleasure.

After another couple of hits with the belt directly onto her cunt and 2 more onto her quivering ass it was obvious she was turned on as much as I was. So her beating had gone from chastisement to one of sexual turn on. I decide to see how far it would go, so I grabbed her and spun her onto her back. The screaming and crying had stopped and her eyes were still red raw from all her crying but they were also filled with a look of shear lust.

Jenna's legs were now spread as far apart as she could get them allowing me total access to her couch area. We were looking into each others eyes as I raised the belt again. Jenna arched her back raising her pelvic area of the bed to give me even more of a target to aim for.

The hit was very, very hard and was spot on landing directly on here very tender pussy. I quickly followed it up with a second strike just as hard as the first and in the exact same location. She raised her back even higher of the bed as I hit here for a 3rd time in quick succession. Her eyes tightly closed as I realised that she was having an orgasm from all the punishment that her cunt was receiving.

"OOOOHHHH YEEEEESSSSS," was all she could moan.

As the next hit of the belt struck her pussy mound again, her body started to shack uncontrollably as she had another massive orgasm.

"Hit my cunt again. PLEASE hit, me again make me cum," she was moaning as I did exactly as she asked.

The belt bit into her pussy again making her body jolt as another large orgasm ripped through her. I raised the belt again but decided to change my area of attack. Here tits wobbled even more than her ass did as they reacted to the belts wonderful bite. Jenna's eyes shot open as again I hit the belt of her right boob. Her nipple, suddenly becoming extremely hard and erect. The next hit was onto her left boob and it had the exact same effect. Both her nipples were now poking erect through her t shirt making me even hornier than I'd been in ages.

I looked down at her, lying on her bed, eyes full of lust, nipples straining through her top and as I looked at her crouch I could clearly see they had turned very dark and wet as her pussy juices were running out of her.

I let go of the belt, desperate to see what her pussy looked like. I roughly pulled her joggers of and stared at the tiny wee thong that was drawn up into her very red and swollen cunt. I looked at this beautiful sight for a few seconds before I ripped it of her exposing her cunt fully to me. She had shaved it clean which was even a bigger turn on. Her clit was standing proud of her swollen and beat cunt. I rubbed it hard and Jenna had yet another orgasm soaking my hand in the process.

I pushed 3 fingers straight up into her pussy and started to pump them in and out of her as fast as I could, pressing and squeezing on her clit every time I pushed my fingers deep into her.

The fact that her pussy was shaved clean showed the effect of all the punishment it had taken over the last 20 minutes or so. I had never seen a cunt that was so red and swollen in my life. Jenna had even started to hump back on my fingers as hard as she could; her juices running like a river all over them.

"Keep going Uncle Craig, fuck me harder. Push as many up me as I can take," she was groaning as my fingers kept up the punishment on her.

"God yes more, please more," she was moaning. I could feel her tight pussy muscles gripping my fingers, squeezing on them for all she was worth so I moved my hand slightly and pushed a 4th finger into her. Stretching her legs open even wider. Her legs were now bent up and she was pulling them as far apart as possible.

I pulled my fingers out of her, pushed my thumb into my palm and pressed them against her gapping cunt. As I pushed back into her cunt Jenna pushed back on my hand and I watched in amazement as my whole hand slowly disappeared up her cunt. Within a few strokes I was up by my wrist and I was now fist fucking this young slut for all I was worth.

Her eyes had by now rolled up into their sockets so only the whites were visible, her mouth open wide, as she moaned silently with every thrust of my hand into her pussy. She was now openly squirting her juices all over us both, coating my arm nearly up to my elbow as I fisted her young tender cunt for all I was worth. I could not believe how much of my hand and wrist were buried inside her as she fucked back on it as hard as she could.

My cock was bursting so I pulled my joggers down the best I could with only one hand so as to free 8 inches of solid man meat. Jenna's hand shot out automatically and gripped my shaft and started to wank me of in long slow strokes then changing to short fast ones before changing back again.

She obviously had a lot of experience in wanking cock by the way she working on mine,

"That's it you spoiled little slut, wank Uncle Craig's cock for him as he fucks your dirty cunt with his fist. Make me cum all over your fucking face," I said to her through gritted teeth.

Jenna didn't reply but I felt her speed up, gripping my cock even harder, as she wanked it for all she was worth. I could feel my balls start to tighten in anticipation of my orgasm.

"Keep going Jenna, don't stop you little slut, I'm going to cover your face with my sticky spunk," I moaned at her. Jenna never missed a beat, wanking my cock hard with one hand while she rode her now gapping and stretched cunt up and down my hand.

My cock was aimed right at her face and as I let out my own loud moan my first shot of cum hit her on the forehead. I grabbed my cock and continued to wank it as my load shot all over her face. She opened her mouth wide so that the rest of my spunk would shoot straight into it and I didn't disappoint her. Filling her willing mouth with what was one of my biggest ever loads.

As soon as she had swallowed all my spunk I pushed my cock towards her open mouth and pushed as much of it into her throat as she could take.

"That's it whore, suck your uncles dirty cock clean for me. Don't miss any. Make sure you suck all my spunk from my balls, darling," I said as she sucked me even deeper into her throat. She was exceptional at this, taking nearly all my cock into her mouth. Not many women I have met have been able to do this and she was my young niece doing it first time, obviously she had a lot of practice.

As my cock slipped from her willing mouth, I pulled my fist from her now very destroyed pussy and liked a load of her sweet young juice from it before pushing it towards Jenna's mouth so she could suck of as much of her own cunt juices as she wanted.

I slowly put my cock away and pulled up my joggers and leant over her, taking her swollen clit between my fingers and squeezing hard on it making her squeal out load as yet another orgasm ripped into her body. I leant over her face and looked her right in her eyes,

"Carry on being a spoilt little cunt and I'll need to punish you hard again OK. Next time I'll make sure it's a cane I'll take to your ass and tits," I said before I pushed my lips onto hers and kissed her deep my tongue delving deep into her mouth. As I walked out of her room Jenna whispered

"OK Uncle Craig, Thank you."

It was a short time later as I sat down stairs having a coffee as I could not get back to sleep after everything that had gone on, that I started to panic. I had just beaten a young woman, fisted her cunt and spunked all over her face and mouth. What would happen? Would she say anything to anyone? Her Mom. Her Dad or someone else she trusted. The more I thought about it the more I began to panic but I also realised there was nothing I could do about it now.

It wasn't until dinner time that I saw her again. Jenna appeared without the usual shouting match for her to come down stairs and even offered to help clean up afterwards, which shocked both her auntie and I. As I got ready to go to work I thanked her again for helping to clear up and hoped we'd see a marked improvement to her attitude around the house or I would have to have some serious words with her again, with a small wink.

"No problem Uncle Craig," Jenna replied with a cheeky wee sexy grin on her face

"I will try my hardest but I can't promise," she winked back.