All Comments on 'Aunt and Uncle Spank Niece'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxxover 1 year ago

Good story…. But I would have enjoyed it more if he had fucked her. Especially if he had cum deep inside her and bred her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few typos in an otherwise mesmerizing story. Without question, as you continue this series they, the three of them will have sex.

What will hold many of us to your tales is how many times various couplings will occur before the threesome of all threesomes.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 1 year ago

How amusing to avoid the obvious. I had assumed Uncle's cock would be deep inside his niece by the end - but not at all!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love the set-up! Can't wait to see them take her!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think it's time for Aunt Pauline to take over & punish Carrie for her impudent remark about their personal privacy, maybe with Carrie receiving a hard strapping from her & an introduction to her strap-on while mounted on their previously concealed X frame or whipping bench!

NipkorNipkor10 months ago

Wow , very hot , oh how hoped he would have fucked Carrie , very nice story

MarkthegeekMarkthegeek8 months ago

Awesome,,,EVERY word!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES